-This is Initial version of App. More questions will be added daily.
-QR Code is provided in the screenshots for desktop visitors, to download the app on their mobiles.
-All sections included
-Get scores after exam
-Get correct answers of the wrong questions
-Cool User Interface
-We value your feedback. Separate button for suggestions
SAT / ACT / GRE EXAM
SAT / ACT / GRE exam is standardised entrance test mainly taken by those candidates who want to study in the USA. The exam score is mandatory for those students who want to take admission in undergraduate courses in USA. The exam has a standard format and is divided into three sections. The exam has a set pattern of questions, curriculum, conditions of admission, and scoring etc. The paper structure, scoring scheme and pattern is standard and known to all. The exam is generally held for the purpose of granting admission in the undergraduate courses across the US. The exam is really important and almost all the colleges acknowledge the SAT as an entrance exam. The score of the SAT exam will determine your admission in your desired college. This makes the exam very famous among aspirants who want to take admission in undergraduate programmes in US.
SAT exam pattern
The SAT exam is designed to assess the skills of thinking and logical reasoning of the candidates. These are the basic skills that you acquire in your schools, but are highly valued at the college level as well. The purpose of conducting this exam is to evaluate students for their writing, reading as well as mathematical skills.
The total duration of the exam is 3 hours and 45 minutes. The SAT exam is divided into SAT Reasoning Test and SAT subject based Test. If you want to take admission in any US college on the basis of SAT reasoning score, it is just not enough to secure a seat in US colleges. But on the other hand, some colleges also consider the score of the subjects based exam. In most of the cases when we say SAT exam, it meant to the SAT reasoning test.
SAT reasoning test:
Writing: This section has essay type question section and multiple choice type questions. The essay section has allocated the time of 25 minutes.
Critical Reading: The critical reading section is divided into three sub-sections. The questions asked in this section are based on either short passage reading or long passage reading. The questions are multiple choice based questions. These questions generally evaluate a student's writing skills.
Mathematics: Mathematics section also consists of three sections. The total time allotted to this section is 70 minutes.
Eligibility for SAT exam: Students can appear in this exam either after completion of their Class XII from a recognised Indian university or education board or they can also take this test while studying in Class XII or Class XI. The students should keep college deadlines in mind while appearing in the exam. The scores that are finally considered depends upon the fact that in which college you want to apply. Students can reappear for the exam, but this action is not fruitful if higher scores are not expected.
The SAT is offered seven times a year in the United States; in October, November, December, January, March (or April, alternating), May, and June. The test is typically offered on the first Saturday of the month for the November, December, May, and June administrations. In other countries, the SAT is offered on the same dates as in the United States except for the first spring test date (i.e., March or April), which is not offered.
Keywords: SAT Scholastic Assessment Test ACT American College Testing GRE Graduate Record Examination Graduate college admissions in United states of America
You know that timing a speech can be a chore--look at the stopwatch until it's time to tell the speaker. I've heard many speeches that captured my attention so completely that I failed as timer. Real Timer simplifies the task. It's as easy to use as a stopwatch, but does more! The app will automatically change color at the precise time the speaker needs notification. All of the speeches are summarized in the History. You can have limits from 15 seconds to 23 hours 59 minutes!
Swipe up or down to demonstrate timer colors or, if you started the timer late, change the timer early .
You can change the speaker or time limits anytime before the end of the speech.
You can use this in a Toastmasters speech contest! The timer can be completely hidden while running.
You can use this for practice! Use the "Big Timer" and you'll see a clock as big as the display! You can see the timer on a phone
It's a must use app if you are the timer in a Toastmasters meeting.
⇛ 3 Timer displays
Small--hopefully the speaker can't see it
Large--easy to see anywhere in the room
In my club we all review every speaker for 2 minutes--I use the Large timer and the 2-3 speech so the Toastmaster can see how much time is left
If you want a switch from black to red set all times to the same value, e.g. 2:00-2:00-2:00
Volume Down stops and starts the timer
Volume Up resets the timer
Search brings up the time limits list
⇛ Hint--help for color blind speakers
Default G=Green, Y=Yellow, R=Red
Settings can change the hint to anything
⇛ Time limits
Default to 1-2, 2-3, 4-6, 5-7 and 6-8 min.
You can use any value from 15 seconds to 23 hours 59 minutes!
Set Green, Yellow, and Red
Calculate Yellow--average of green and red
Calculate Red--add one or two minutes to green
⇛ Speaker name
Enter all of your club members
Easy to add visitors
Menu to delete all history
Long press to delete one item
If you continue a speech, the continuation will start with an arrow
Please review my app! Send me email with any questions, comments or if your review is less than 5 stars. I will try to resolve any problems.
Real Timer is only available in English, but it can be translated. Click on "Email Developer" (below) to contact me.
If you live in Phoenix...
Rio Copa Toastmasters needs new members so we can be Presidents Distinguished for the 9th straight year! Visit Rio Copa Toastmasters on Wednesday from 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM at 2411 W. 14th St., Tempe AZ or go to riocopa.org.
✔ Over 3 Million readers worldwide
✔ Top reading app for kids in the education category
✔ Practice reading anywhere!
✔ A full library of books
✔ Phenomenal feedback from parents
✔ Full support - we answer every email
✔ Best value for money
✔ Free first Bundle of books!
✔ Text highlights as read in 'Read to Me' mode
✔ Read the books yourself in 'Read Myself' mode
✔ Touch the characters to explore further story lines
✔ A full library of kid's stories
Imagine your child reading a new book every day, and developing the love of books and habit of reading!
With Read Me Stories your child can practice reading - anywhere, anytime - while you’re driving, shopping in the grocery store, or having a quick coffee at your favorite cafe. You can use Read Me Stories to give your child a new bedtime story every day or to practice reading before or after school. You can spend quality time with your child while teaching the reading skills that are so necessary for every child in today’s modern world.
Spend less time searching for apps because there are great new kids books in Read Me Stories, already there, right in the app, every day.
The library also includes the lovely series Tuffy's First Adventure. This series of stories takes Tuffy the pony on a grand adventure, where he learns how to meet new friends, and do good deeds. The illustrations are gorgeous. The stories are captivating. The voices are a hoot. These stories also highlight the text as the story is read. Touching the characters on screen expands the storyline.
Here is what our customers are telling us:
"My granddaughters looooove stories and this is a wonderful app for them to enjoy!" "I love this app! Please make more books!!! :)"
"Keep them coming this grandma shares with grand-babies and I'm grandma gadget. And they look forward to the stories and the 6 year old loves to try to read the words so one had my iPod touch while the other one uses the iPad good thing I only have two grand children to see at one time. Good job. Love this app."
"My children love these books!!! We read them every night and they forward to the new books they get. Thank you for a wonderful app, I hope there are many more book to come. We love reading and plan on keeping this for a very long time!!!!
"Just so you know my kids can not wait for the next book they ask if it is ready all the time thank you for making this app."
Go ahead and get Read Me Stories right now... just click the ‘Install’ button.
From The ‘Read Me Stories’ team
With KIDO'Z your kids are protected from inappropriate content, and your apps & settings are protected from kids.
• Free kids games - for toddlers, preschoolers and older kids
• Kids TV - hundreds of kid-friendly videos
• Kid safe browser, camera & gallery
• Ad blocker & in-app purchase moderator
• Password protected child lock
• Set time limits for each kid
• Add & manage content accessible to kids (Apps, videos, games & websites)
+++ Fun for Kids, No Worries for Parents +++
• Loaded with free games: Kids are immediately engaged with entertaining videos and educational games, chosen by a team of educators and parents
• Intelligent blockers protect kids: Kids cannot make any in-app purchases or click on any outside links without parents approval
• Smart auto-filters make it easy for parents: Approved apps are automatically and seamlessly added to the KIDO’Z environment; unapproved apps are hidden
• Easy-to-use app management: Parents can add/remove apps based on their individual child’s needs.
+++ Premium Features for Pro Parents +++
• Advanced Child Lock: More control of security features including enabling passwords, removing safe environment and more
• Time Limits: Set maximum daily usage and time range of the device for each of your kids
• Content Customization: Parents get full control to add or remove online content (websites, games or videos) from Kid Mode.
+++Guaranteed Approved Child Safe Content+++
• Engaging and educational apps and games for babies & toddlers, preschool and even older kids, including: Read & Play Story Books, Color & Draw art apps, Kids Memory games, Fun Running and Racing games, Picture Book Cars, Animal Puzzles for Kids, Word Search for Kids, Counting & Addition Games, kids doodle, Kids Touch Music, Animal Sounds games, Odd One Out, Find the Difference game, Letter and Word games, and more;
• Safe Surfing: KIDOZ browser comes preloaded with tons of popular and great kids’ websites, including PBS, Sesame Street, Nick Jr., Nickelodeon, Disney, Scholastic Books, National Geographic for Kids, and more;
• KIDO’Z TV offers videos for kids & babies only: KIDO'Z offers access to 1000s of kid-friendly videos including Barney, Thomas the Tank Engine, Fireman Sam, Dora, The Muppets, Barbie and more that will feed their imagination and curiosity.
+++ So Many Other Features +++
• Multiple Kids’ Accounts: Open one parent account and register as many kid profiles as you need
• Background customization: Choose fun wallpaper designs for each kid
• KIDO’Z Kid Camera and Gallery: Kids can capture their favorite moments and store their photos in a separate gallery away from parents photos
•My Favorites: Your kids can save their favorite games, websites and videos in their Favorites folder for easy play access.
+++ Parents Love KIDO'Z +++
“The single most heavenly used and loved app on my tablet, I love that my kids can play safely on my pad and I don't have to worry”
“All my children from 3 to 13 use this I feel safe knowing they are safe this is by far the best kids app on the market!!!!!!”
“Best kids lock app I've found. This app keeps my 2 year old daughter out of all the other apps on my phone.”
"My kids just LOVE this app, tried zoodles and famigo but the kids just kept asking for kidoz"
“Great! my kids have learned so much from this program”
Tags: free games, fun games,doodle colors, kids books, kindergarten, toddler lock, coloring, kids coloring, colors, numbers, kids numbers, kid numbers, letters, free time, numbers for kids, counting numbers, kids letters, vocabulary,
letters games, kid letters, kid lock, home lock, parental control, safe mode, kid colors, paint, art, free apps, shapes, reading, dinosaurs,fairy, princess, kids songs.
The app drills are carefully arranged such that progress can be made systematically and in no time. Each drill is designed to have a mini-game feel and will target a specific set of reading skills combining elements of eye motion, vision span and visual perception.
The app will help you get rid of bad reading habits like regression (re-reading words) and sub-vocalization (silent vocal processing while reading). At the same time, you will develop several speed reading techniques that you probably didn't realize your brain is capable of learning. These include: scanning words in jump steps that are optimal for reading, block reading (recognizing multiple word without moving your eyes) and post-visual reading (recognizing words after your eyes sweeps past them).
The average person reads about 250 words per minute. With proper speed reading training, you can boost this figure up to a whopping 500 words per minute! That's twice the number of books you can read per year or half the time to learn what you need out of a news article. Early users of Speed Reading Coach have reported an immediate improvement in their reading speed upon completion of the first few drills.
Speed Reading Coach has a clean UI and has been designed from the grounds up to make your speed reading practice an absolute entertainment. More drills and reading material will be added in newer versions of the app.
We would love to hear your thoughts on Speed Reading Coach and implement any suggestions that can improve your training and speed reading experience.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ for the latest updates on Speed Reading Coach and other development apps which are in the making.
If you like Speed Reading Coach please consider leaving us a positive review on Google Play or purchasing the full version.
It’s a surprise party for Clifford and Emily Elizabeth needs your help to plan the BIGGEST birthday party ever. She’s setting up – so join her in Clifford’s doghouse, help decorate and then let the party begin!
Great for emerging readers and non-readers alike, in Clifford’s BIG Birthday, your child will have hours of fun interacting with Emily Elizabeth, Mack, T-Bone, Cleo, and of course, Clifford, all while being practicing fundamental reading skills. By touching special birthday objects and hearing the descriptor read aloud, your child will be giddy as they personalize Clifford’s doghouse décor, choose his birthday cake, hang streamers, pick out the party food, and even select a special present for Clifford. After the decorating is done, get ready for the big surprise. 3..2…1…SURPRISE! Watch as Clifford arrives and the party gets started, revealing 3 exciting and educational party games, including one that brings Clifford and his friends right to you through augmented reality!
• Customize the party including the cake, decorations and even pick out a special present for Clifford
• Play three highly interactive and replayable birthday-themed games
• Build essential literacy skills using augmented reality
• Reinforce critical spelling, word family, and sight word skills
• Explore, touch, hear, and learn within a visually stunning environment
• Intuitive finger tapping so even the youngest family members can play independently
That’s shocking. We aren’t giving them the most important skill they need to live a prosperous life - being able to read!
Having found this app, chances are that you want to help your child become a great reader …
Well, CONGRATULATIONS! You found the ONLY App in the store that is a complete system for helping your child to become a great reader.
Whether they are getting a head start or catching up, this app will teach your child to read EVERY DAY, and LOVE IT - and be able to actually read the stories themselves.
This app is a complete and proven learning tool with a 12 year track record for teaching children age 4-8 how to read English with a 98% success rate!
The app includes hundreds of books covering diverse topics bundled with amazing graphics and soundtracks.
The technology in this app will create a library personalized to your child’s reading level.
From then on they get a new book every day.
As your child learns to read, the books become more advanced - and proceeding at your child’s learning pace.
And guess what? Your child WILL learn to read :-)
Books can be read anywhere, anytime and the app will adjust to your schedule. Miss a day due to illness, no worries! The app is smart enough to handle such an interruption.
So imagine a discussion 20 years from now with your child about how you taught them how to read, and how much fun it was and how it changed their life … They will remember this gift forever - now THAT IS priceless!
So go ahead and download this complete reading system by clicking the download button and give your child the gift of reading!
You can contact us ANYTIME for help / questions or feedback. We are here to support your success in helping your child become a great reader. That’s like having a virtual teacher available at your finger tips.
This initial version of Go Read allows readers to:
- Read on-the-go with a variety of Android tablets and phones (Android 2.2 Froyo or above)
- Access and download books directly from Bookshare – the world’s largest accessible online library for people with print disabilities
- Read with voiced navigation and text-to-speech
- Read books in DAISY 3 text and EPUB 2 formats
Go Read is optimized for visually impaired readers, and usable by anyone. To get Bookshare content, readers must have a qualifying print disability and have an active membership. Go Read supports both individual and organizational Bookshare memberships, such as schools. To learn more about Bookshare, visit www.bookshare.org.
Go Read is developed by Benetech, a nonprofit technology developer and is based on the open source FBReader (www.fbreader.org).
Developers are invited to contribute to the future development of Go Read and can get more information at www.goread.org.
To share your ideas, or give your feedback visit http://bookshare.uservoice.com/forums/137554-go-read
Application allow you to monitor if your Bible reading is ahead or delay from schedule. It also contains the TMS Bible reading program.
This current version contains a reading program for 1 year:
Read the Bible from cover to cover
Read chronologically, in the order in which in which events occurred
Each day, read from a different section of the Scriptures in a weekly cyle: 1 day — The Law, 2 — History, 3 — Psalms, 4 — Poetry, 5 — Prophecy, 6 — Gospels, 7 — Letters
4) BY DATE OF COMPLETION
Read the books in the order in which they were completed
Books order and numbering of chapters and verses goes accordingly with «The New World Translation of The Holy Scriptures» published by Jehovah's Witnesses.
TRANSLATORS ARE WELCOME!
Chinese (Simplified) - 汉语(简化字)
Chinese (Traditional) - 漢語(繁體字)
Danish - Dansk
Dutch - Nederlands
English - English
Estonian - Eesti
French - Français
Ga - Ga
Georgian - ქართული
German - Deutsch
Greek - Ελληνική
Hungarian - Magyar
Indonesian - Bahasa Indonesia
Italian - Italiano
Japanese - 日本語
Macedonian - Македонски
Norwegian - Norsk
Polish - Polski
Portuguese - Português
Romanian - Română
Russian - Русский
Serbian - Cрпски
Slovak - Slovenčina
Slovenian - Slovenščina
Spanish - Español
Ukrainian - Українська
Want to suggest a new feature? Find something confusing? Found a bug? Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reading can be fun and learning to read is now easy with this fun and interactive app.
Let’s Leap Ahead features the best-selling line of educational books sold in North America. Our Reading and other educational apps have quickly become the most sought-after educational apps by parents and teachers nationwide!
Kids learn how to read by playing alone, with friends, or with other kids around the world. Parents can view their child’s reading scores as well as the time they’ve spent playing.
We feature the top 100 Reading students every day!
Reading Friendzy includes:
•1st Grade Reading curriculum
•2nd Grade Reading curriculum
•3rd Grade Reading curriculum
•4th Grade Reading curriculum
•5th Grade Reading curriculum
•6th Grade Reading curriculum
•7th Grade Reading curriculum
•8th Grade Reading curriculum and much, much more!
Introducing the ultimate language learning application!
You get a mobile app that contains everything you need to learn English the easy way. You have everything you need to learn how to read and speak fluently and effectively. There are many lessons to help you develop your language skill anytime, anywhere.
Are you ready to master a language on your Android in just minutes a day?
Developed to assist students on the go, the application contains a wide selection programs and topics. Learn your English, anytime and anywhere with your own personal language lab.
The fun and easy way to learn a language!
Reading Bee goes beyond the simple talking phrasebook or flashcard programs, providing a set of engaging, interactive study tools that help you really learn the language. With Reading Bee, you will be able to access and download a collection of hundreds of web-based learning instructions and lessons; Excellent for everyone who does have time to search online all day for English learning materials.
Awards and honors:
★ALSC Notable Books for Children
★Booklist Editors' Choices
★Publishers Weekly Best Books
Some of our user comments:
“With the help of a program like this they can finally have a brighter future.” – Lily
“A great source of reading, fun, and entertaining.” – Isreba
“My child loves it” -Bertha
“Great for me eager to enhance my English.” – Giovanni
“Reading Bee! It's helping my daughter read!!!” – Alycia
Four ways to read:
★ "Read to Me" — listen to the narrated story with sentences highlighted as they are read
★ "Read to Me then Try Myself" — listen to the narrated story with sentences , tap the screen to pause the reading and try yourself .
★ "Read it Myself" — read the book in its traditional form
★ "Read it Myself and Record/Playback" — while reading, tap the screen to record and playback your own voice.
Note: Please connect to WiFi network to avoid data usage fee while downloading large files from our Facebook page.
Una sintesi esauriente per ricordare le date, le battaglie, i trattati e i congressi, per comprendere il ruolo dei protagonisti, l'evoluzione culturale dei popoli e le grandi trasformazioni sociali.
Con Studiafacile – Storia puoi:
• Scegliere il contenuto che ti interessa e condividerlo via mail o con Facebook
• Inserire i tuoi appunti, rileggerli e condividerli
• Ripassare velocemente i capitoli con le schede di sintesi
• Verificare le tue conoscenze nella sezione quiz
• Personalizzare la navigazione con la funzione segnalibri
• Trovare rapidamente gli argomenti di interesse con la ricerca libera nel testo
Utili come un bigino, pratici come una guida, completi come un libro di scuola.
Studiafacile. Veloci da leggere, facili da ricordare.
This app has 16 target words, 13 more than the lite version.
I developed this app due to a frustration that beginning reader books have small fonts and pictures that take away focus from the text. Flash cards are an alternative, but they have no content and meaning and are boring.
- Uses a very simple print based font, meaning the letters look like the letters they are taught to write.
- The font is made as large as possible so that the child’s finger can point at each letter as they sound it out.
- The verses are alliterative and/or rhyming to promote phonemic awareness.
- The child is asked to find the target word on a screen of words that sound and are spelled similarly. The puzzles encourage the child to look for patterns in the words to find the correct answer.
- The book is filled mostly with phonetically spelled words.
- There are sixteen target words for a total of 64 pages.
- The target words are Cat, Dog, Cow, Baby, Duck, Dino, Pig, Truck, Bug, Rose, Slug, Vase, Boat, Nail, Tree and Moon.
- There is a read-to-me button that can be removed through an options menu.
Learn To Read helps achieve the following Common Core Standards
RF.K.2. Demonstrate understanding of spoken words, syllables, and sounds (phonemes).
- Recognize and produce rhyming words.
- Add or substitute individual sounds (phonemes) in simple, one-syllable words to make new words.
RF.K.3. Know and apply grade-level phonics and word analysis skills in decoding words.
- Distinguish between similarly spelled words by identifying the sounds of the letters that differ
ABOUT CORVID APPS:
My name is Laura and I am a stay-at-home mom keeping my foot in the software world by creating kids apps. I do all the coding, graphics, and marketing in the wee hours of the night and the brief moments the kids are playing nicely. I am working hard to offer a large collection of fun, unique, educational kid’s apps. If you like my app please leave a positive review. If you have a problem or are unsatisfied please email me at email@example.com and I will do my best to rectify the situation. Visit my website and blog at www.corvidapps.com for more information about this app and information on learning with technology.
- Significant increases in your reading speed
- Eye-exercises and improvements in your mental capacity
This speed reading app provides everything you need to read texts of all types faster, more effectively and most of all, with better retention.
The PowerReader allows you to get your daily work done while practicing important reading skills.
Learning reading techniques has never been this much fun!
Double your reading speed in just a few days.
Trial users have used this software to increase their reading speed by an average of 143% in 10 days.
Do you currently need 30 minutes to read the daily paper? Soon you will read two papers and, in addition, another chapter in an interesting non-fiction book – within the same time period.
This innovative app provides the ideal platform to achieve measurable results with a minimum of effort.
But that’s not all: You will have fun mastering the skills you need to attain effective reading techniques and significantly increase your reading speed; this means:
- Rapid recognition of numbers, letters and words
- Flexible eye movements
- Improved ability to concentrate
- Increased vision span
The app guides you through the individual training steps.
The software immediately recognizes your strengths and weaknesses. The statistics function lets you see and track your progress.
The results of each training exercise are charted for your review. More stars mean that you are getting closer to your objective: more effective reading skills and with it extremely high reading speeds.
You can check your reading speed at any time using different reading tests from a variety of topics.
Questions about the text are used as a secondary test to assess your retention ability. This is the ideal combination for mastering effective reading skills and high retention rates.
But beware: you might get hooked since early progress will motivate you to work on your skills regularly.
It is fun and you are doing something to stay mentally fit at the same time.
We recommend that you train regularly but not excessively to ensure best results.
Who needs this app?
- Anyone reading more than half an hour a day
- High-School and College students
- Purchasing and Sales Professionals
Who can benefit from this app?
- Do you often feel that you take too long to read something?
- Do you return to previous passages because something was not clear?
- Are you easily distracted while reading?
- Do you have difficulty recalling what you read?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of these questions then this app is what you need.
New books added every month to our much loved, more than 2 million downloaded app with great lineups of fairy tales, audio book, songs, simple learning games for toddlers, educational activities for kindergarten, bedtime stories and many more. Tap,listen and interact with it to stimulate babies and kid's imagination like all great toys.
= FREE Trial "Peter Pan" =
= FREE Trial "Babies Love Books" =
= FREE Trial "Rising Dino" =
= FREE Trial "Boom Boom ain't it great to be crazy" =
= FREE Trial search and connect adventure book =
= FREE Trial "First words for kids" for baby =
8 months to 12 years of age.
** All parents, boys and girls will love reading and playing it over and over again!
We've selected must read stories, some in a fun game feature and for you and the young ones to read and play.
- To optimize children's reading experience, we've carefully designed every component in the app, including script, narrations, BGM, movement and lovable characters.
- You can switch off the "read to me" mode and read along it by yourself. This is very effective to learn how to read.
** Fairy tales from the West (Andersen, Grimm, Aethope and others)
- Three little pigs story
- The little mermaid
- Snow White
- Beauty and the beast
- Sleeping beauty
- Christmas series
** Fairy tales from the East
- The peach boy
** First words for kids
- Living room / dining room, Kitchen
- Numbers / Colors
- Body / Clothes
- Zoo / Aquarium
** Tap'n seek song book
- The Bear Went Over The Mountain
- ABCsong / fun alphabet toddler game
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
- Old McDonald
** Rising Dino
Be a part of the dino expedition team! Dig up various dino bones and bring them back to life! In this app, have fun learning about dinos through great illustrations, sound effects and action in a game like feature. It's like having a dinosaur excavation and a bunch of pet dinosaurs with you at all times!
- Where are the dino bones hiding? Swipe the screen and dig them up. When you swipe even more, the dinos will come back alive!
- Tap the dinos and listen to them make realistic sounds. Detailed dino info.
- A fun preschoolgames for little kids.
** Mr.Connecto =search and connect adventure book=
- When you tap characters, they will tell you what they want. Search for relating people that will fulfill their needs from the map and "Connecto", make both of them happy! Awsome
kids educational game.
- There are 50 characters in the map and they will randomly move around each time you start the app. So, you won't get tired of playing "Connecto".
- Kid's favorite characters such as fireman and police officers, people that are active in our daily lives, and hilarious ones will appear in "Connecto". This is also a fun learning material for social studies.
** Babies love books/Perfect games for babies
- Selling over 10 million baby books and creating mega hit baby shows on national TV, Yuichi Kimura now produced a series of apps combining interactive stories and videos just for babies.
- You will be amazed to see them glued to the story, having fun and actually start tapping!
- Some contains story and songs for children that makes children sleep.
Monthly subscription (auto-renewal)
**About Auto Renewal Subscription
- Subscription automatically renews until auto renew is turned off by the user at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to Google Account at confirmation of purchase.
More from developer
Developed by Scholastic’s reading experts, Storia is the FREE teacher-recommended eReading app designed to give kids the titles they want in a format they love. Storia’s exciting digital experience engages kids to become more confident readers while helping to build reading comprehension and vocabulary skills.
Winner of an Editor's Choice Award from the Children's Technology Review, the Storia app includes a sampling of 5 FREE eBooks to help discover and enjoy the dynamic features of the Storia eReading experience.
THE TITLES KIDS LOVE, CHOSEN BY THE READING EXPERTS AT SCHOLASTIC
Storia offers thousands of highly-curated titles, from vibrant picture eBooks for younger readers to the hottest new series for older readers, including fiction and nonfiction titles by both new and established authors—and the list continues growing.
Explore the features that Storia eBooks have to offer:
• The Storia Dictionary- Each eBook is embedded with Storia Dictionary, which instantly offers age-appropriate definitions using words, pictures, and an optional natural-voice read-aloud.
• Read-to-Me eBooks feature expressive readings complemented with music, sound effects, and highlighted text children can follow for an engaging experience that builds reading confidence even as it entertains.
• Learning Activities included in enriched Storia eBooks offer an array of activities to engage and fortify a child's reading, from word games and puzzles to quizzes and exclusive author interviews.
• Reading Reports connected to each child’s digital bookshelf help parents and teachers follow a child's reading habits by keeping track of metrics such as titles read, time spent reading, words looked up, and activities completed.
This app permits readers to read and interact with Storia eBooks, and to make annotations such as highlights and notes to support the reading experience.
Parents can set passwords on children’s bookshelves so users under one account cannot see each other’s annotations.
Parents can follow their children’s reading statistics (time spent reading, words looked up, books opened) through an in-app Reading Manager or through the “My Account” area of Scholastic.com.
This app contains:
* Information and advertising about Scholastic Storia eBooks
* No online behavioral advertising
* Links ONLY to Scholastic.com
* No social media sharing
* No location tracking functions However, analytics software used in this app may collect - but does not store - coarse geo-location information associated with the internet service provider through which you get internet access on your device)
This app does NOT collect unique device ID. It DOES collect browser type, device category (mobile/tablet) and device type. The app can be used across up to forty registered devices.
Scholastic Storia Inc., 557 Broadway, New York, NY 10012, 1-855-STORIA1, firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholastic Book Clubs, Inc., 2931 East McCarthy Street, Jefferson City, MO 65101, 1-800-SCHOLASTIC, email@example.com
Get more information about a book such as:
- Reading levels
- Age and grade
- Book summary, price
- Videos, podcasts, awards
- Recommended or similar titles
The Scholastic Book Fair app features the ability to create a wish list of titles, including eBooks.
Many books are available for purchase, subject to inventory availability.
This product is distributed under terms of following End User Licensing Agreement (EULA) available at http://www.scholastic.com/android_eula_bookfairs.html, please read it before downloading. By downloading this product you agree on terms of the EULA.
This app allows our Scholastic Book Fairs customers to search for books or scan a book’s cover, bar code, or QR code, using your mobile device’s camera, in order to view information related to the book.
This app includes a wish list feature, where students and adults can create lists of books of interest to them.
Adults can purchase books through the Scholastic Book Fair of their choice, by linking to Scholastic Online Book Fairs at store.scholastic.com or in the case of Storia eBooks, the Scholastic Store Online at bookfairs.scholastic.com. Adults are asked to select their Scholastic Book Fair by using their mobile device’s GPS tools or by entering a zip code. We ask users to do this so the school can earn rewards from Scholastic for the purchases made, and so that we know where to ship purchases. We do not save the GPS or zip code information. Each Scholastic Book Fair has an ID number in our system, and we do save the Scholastic Book Fair ID that is ultimately selected through the Fair check-in process.
Adults have the option of using a built-in Twitter or Facebook feature to share that they have checked in at the local Scholastic Book Fair. Scholastic does not save any information about these Twitter or Facebook accounts through these widgets.
Within the app, we may ask for (but do not save) a user’s date of birth to determine whether it’s appropriate for a child to use a particular feature. This app does not ask for personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13, and we will not intentionally collect any.
Additionally, Scholastic uses tracking technologies to determine how our app is being used by our visitors and to improve and customize it for our users. We use third party service providers to assist us in collecting and understanding app usage information. This data is stored anonymously and in aggregate and is not associated with any specific customer.
Developer: Scholastic Inc., 557 Broadway, New York, New York 10012
Operators: Scholastic Book Fairs, Inc., 1080 Greenwood Boulevard, Lake Mary, FL 32746 Scholastic Inc., 557 Broadway, New York, New York 10012
App Customer Service: 877-627-2515 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy Related Questions: Scholastic Inc., 557 Broadway, New York, NY 10012
800-SCHOLASTIC or email@example.com