- Soar through space as each crew member, unlocking cool new parts for each ship as you go!
- The gang’s all here! Play as Comet, Halley, Jet, Radar or Sputnik.
- Master the gravity mechanic to avoid crazy obstacles. Collect enough energy to keep flying!
- Keep an eye out for power-ups that will help you soar to success!
- Head on over to the hangar to upgrade your ships.
Sprout is the 24-hour preschool channel that parents and kids share together — for shows, activities, and adventures!
For more information, visit http://www.scootpad.com/curriculum
To learn more about ScootPad's free personalized learning for common core standards, check out www.scootpad.com
It’s a surprise party for Clifford and Emily Elizabeth needs your help to plan the BIGGEST birthday party ever. She’s setting up – so join her in Clifford’s doghouse, help decorate and then let the party begin!
Great for emerging readers and non-readers alike, in Clifford’s BIG Birthday, your child will have hours of fun interacting with Emily Elizabeth, Mack, T-Bone, Cleo, and of course, Clifford, all while being practicing fundamental reading skills. By touching special birthday objects and hearing the descriptor read aloud, your child will be giddy as they personalize Clifford’s doghouse décor, choose his birthday cake, hang streamers, pick out the party food, and even select a special present for Clifford. After the decorating is done, get ready for the big surprise. 3..2…1…SURPRISE! Watch as Clifford arrives and the party gets started, revealing 3 exciting and educational party games, including one that brings Clifford and his friends right to you through augmented reality!
• Customize the party including the cake, decorations and even pick out a special present for Clifford
• Play three highly interactive and replayable birthday-themed games
• Build essential literacy skills using augmented reality
• Reinforce critical spelling, word family, and sight word skills
• Explore, touch, hear, and learn within a visually stunning environment
• Intuitive finger tapping so even the youngest family members can play independently
The Classroom Organizer app is an affordable alternative to purchasing a typical USB scanner. With the Classroom Organizer app educators can simply walk around their classroom and scan each book via their Android device.
We've also included the ability to assign locations to books as they are added to a Classroom Organizer account. Simply create locations and choose a location before adding a book to your library. The selected location is maintained until a new selection is made. This allows for quick scanning of multiple books in a single location.
Check your progress as books are scanned by using the "Manage Classroom" function of the app. View the title, cover image (if available) as well as quantity of a title that has been added. Quickly find items by sorting books by title or quantity.
A library management app that allows you to scan your books' ISBNs to view the Guided Reading, Lexile®, Grade Level Equivalent, and DRA levels for the book and store them in a personalized library. You can build your leveled library quickly by searching our comprehensive database of over 230K books spanning those 4 leveling standards. We have a passion for education and our goals are to help you organize your classroom library and to alleviate the struggles associated with finding the levels of books. This app is great for educators who need to level their classroom library and also need a way to organize those books digitally. Parents will also find this app useful in order to locate level appropriate books for their child's reading enjoyment.
◆ App is featured on David Kapuler's bucket list of top educational apps found on Tech&Learning: http://www.techlearning.com/default.aspx?tabid=67&entryid=5300
‣ Scan or manually search by ISBN, book title or author to lookup level information.
‣ View a new book of the day recommended by teachers every day.
‣ Create and maintain libraries of your leveled books.
‣ Loan out your books and keep track of them by utilizing the Check out and in feature.
‣ Create and maintain roster(s) of your students for checking out books and maintaining reading levels.
‣ Create and maintain wish lists of books that you don't currently have, but would like to get in the future.
‣ Social - Educators can submit book levels and recommendations to benefit other users (Levels will be independently reviewed for accuracy before going live).
‣ An active support team that is dedicated to developing new features and adding new books to our database.
Join us in building the best community for educators and parents to support the on going growth of our children!
We would love to hear from you! If you have any issues, questions, or suggestions, please use the Contact Us page in the app or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit us at levelitbooks.com, on Facebook at facebook.com/LevelItBooks, and on Twitter @LevelItBooks.
The ISBN scanner feature requires a device with an auto-focus camera (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S4).
This app also requires internet connectivity (e.g. WiFi, 3G, 4G, LTE) to communicate with our back end service to bring you the great features of this app.
- date read
- time spent reading in minutes
- who read this: child , parent or "read together"
- comment for storing additional information
Parents can e-mail an HTML report in order to print out the log to submit to the kids' teachers. Multiple logs can be managed simultaneously.
It has been developed on Android 2.3 with a Droid X and compatibility-wise should work on any Android 2.1+ device with a camera. It relies on the zxing Barcode Scanner application to scan books. If you don't have that app, the phone should prompt you to download it the first time you attempt to scan a book. Book information can also be entered manually, in case the scan fails or there is no bar code (should be rare).
You'll need some books to scan. It should be pretty self-explanatory to get started, once the app is launched. You can also:
- long press a book in the log in order to add/edit book data or remove the book
- use the options menu to scan a book, enter book information manually, share the log, switch to a different log, create new logs, edit the name of the selected log or delete a log.
Note: An advert may display after sending the log.
### New in Version 1.1
This version adds some prioritized features, which have been requested by Users. It also adds cleanup for ICS and Jellybean devices and a few bug fixes. Your existing logs will be unharmed by this update.
MeeGenius makes it easy to keep your child reading by offering hundreds of e-books including classics, MeeGenius originals, and partner content from Sesame Street, Dr. Seuss, and P.D. Eastman.
Here’s what parents, teachers, and publications have been saying about MeeGenius:
*** 2013 National Parenting Publication Award Winner for Pre-School Virtual Products
*** 2013 “Best Children’s Reading and Book Apps” – Scholastic.com
*** 2013 “Best Interactive Games” Award Winner – SheKnows.com
“All your kids books right at your fingertips” - People Magazine
“Awesome, interactive children’s stories” - TechCrunch
“The future of e-books” – Bloomberg TV
“This is my number one app for my kids” – CraigPC
“Must have for any parent” – MamaH2O
“MeeGenius builds a common background knowledge of literature at a young age” – Reading specialist, Riverdale Country School
1. Hours hand and reading hours
2. Minutes hand and reading minutes
3. Adjust Hours, Minutes & Seconds using number dial
4. Teaches 24-hour and 12-hour clock
5. Clock Time reading quiz
Do you already use both Raz-Kids and Reading A-Z? If so, this app gives you 1,100+ eBooks and eQuizzes from the "On Your Own" area of Raz-Kids! That’s nearly four times the number of reading resources when compared to what you get with just Raz-Kids! Not sure what Reading A-Z is? ReadingA-Z.com is the CODiE Award-winning website that teachers use to get thousands of reading resources, including printable and projectable leveled books, quizzes, lesson plans, worksheets, phonics resources, as well as resources for implementing Common Core, and much more. When combined with Raz-Kids, Reading A-Z provides teachers and students with the ultimate blended reading solution!
5 million parents, just like you, have downloaded Read Me Stories to teach their child to read.
Is your goal any of these?
* Get a new book every day
* Entertain your child
* Read bedtime stories together
* Your child learns to read these stories by him/herself
Then Read Me Stories is for you!
If you want your child to learn to read by themselves and graduate an awesome and confident little reader, you can help them accomplish that!
* Learn ABCs, phonics and pronunciation
* Gain a reading vocabulary of 1000+ words
* Tap to sound out words and letters - learning phonics on the fly
* Learn word and sentence formation
* Read along as the words highlight
* Enjoy reading from a library of hundreds of educational children’s stories
* Start at your child's current reading level
* Get more books (to learn new skills) at your child's pace
Join our characters on an engaging adventure, get a new story every day, and make everyday reading a breeze.
** Proven track record of 98% success! **
For over 12 years our qualified teachers have achieved 98% success in teaching kids to read one-on-one. This proven curriculum and pedagogy is at the heart of this app.
Is your child in primary school and struggling with early reading? Read Me Stories is great at achieving amazing turnarounds with kids that fail reading test standards in school.
Want to avoid that? Give your child a super head start with Read Me Stories - it works great for preschool, kindergarten or concurrent with early primary school.
Worried about whether this is at the right level for your child? The app contains an easy step-by-step assessment to start your child at their reading level!
We're here to help you help your child achieve their best. So reach out to us for anything, from technical questions to advice from reading specialists.
5 million parents, just like you, have downloaded Read Me Stories to teach their child to read.
Download now and start your child on their path to reading success!
Is your child bored with books, or even disliking them? Our interactive storybooks engage your child with Disney-caliber illustrations and voices like they've grown to expect from modern animated movies, achieving higher engagement than traditional picture books.
The library is filled with interactive tales of adventure, animals, trucks, planes, amazing places like the South Pole and outer space, classic stories like 'Little Red Riding Hood', etc. And check out the books with songs, like the 'Five Fabulous Frogs' theme song.
Read Me Stories a positive introduction to reading and will nurture your child's education development.
Is Spanish, Chinese or Japanese the primary language in your household? You'll love our bilingual ebooks. You can read bedtime stories in either your primary language, or English. And if your child gets really stuck while reading an English sentence, they can fall back to the sentence being displayed in their home language. Our Chinese text contains our kid friendly Pinyin guide. And our Japanese text contains kid friendly furigana. Worried about your child achieving conversational English? Start them early with Read Me Stories.
Homeschooling K-3? You'll love our optional Parent Booklets with step-by-step lesson plans and printed activity resources.
Maybe you're just worried about technical stuff like Common Core Standards, reading level correlation, leveled readers, phonics, assessment, reading intervention, miscue analysis, reading recovery, supporting multiple children, etc.? Or maybe you're a professional tutor or teacher with even more questions? We've got you covered. Just write to us and we'll answer all of your questions about curriculum, pedagogy, and how Read Me Stories dovetails with your learning paths.
Speed Reading Buddy has been proven to help kids improve their reading speed, with some users doubling or tripling their reading speed after several weeks of use! Our program uses targeted exercises to help improve reading fluency and is particularly useful for students with ADHD and dyslexia.
The FREE version of our program includes over 20 different selections for a wide range or reading levels.
Want to suggest a new feature? Find something confusing? Found a bug? Send us an e-mail at email@example.com
Reading can be fun and learning to read is now easy with this fun and interactive app.
Let’s Leap Ahead features the best-selling line of educational books sold in North America. Our Reading and other educational apps have quickly become the most sought-after educational apps by parents and teachers nationwide!
Kids learn how to read by playing alone, with friends, or with other kids around the world. Parents can view their child’s reading scores as well as the time they’ve spent playing.
We feature the top 100 Reading students every day!
Reading Friendzy includes:
•1st Grade Reading curriculum
•2nd Grade Reading curriculum
•3rd Grade Reading curriculum
•4th Grade Reading curriculum
•5th Grade Reading curriculum
•6th Grade Reading curriculum
•7th Grade Reading curriculum
•8th Grade Reading curriculum and much, much more!
Unlike an LMS, Edmodo lets you seamlessly integrate and manage e-learning. Join the over 30 million people already on Edmodo and see how easy it is to:
• Create secure groups that take learning beyond the classroom
• Connect and collaborate with students and fellow teachers
• Foster and continue discussions outside of school hours
• Post and turn in assignments, polls, and more
• Track progress and performance with a built-in gradebook
• Upload and share files, photos, and videos
The world’s largest K-12 social learning network, Edmodo is learning made social.
= FREE Trial "Rising Dino" =
= FREE Trial "Boom Boom ain't it great to be crazy" =
= FREE Trial search and connect adventure book =
= FREE Trial "First words for kids" for baby =
8 months to 12 years of age.
** All parents, boys and girls will love reading and playing it over and over again!
We've selected must read stories, some in a fun game feature and for you and the young ones to read and play.
- To optimize children's reading experience, we've carefully designed every component in the app, including script, narrations, BGM, movement and lovable characters.
- You can switch off the "read to me" mode and read along it by yourself. This is very effective to learn how to read.
** Fairy tales from the West (Andersen, Grimm, Aethope and others)
- Three little pigs story
- The little mermaid
- Snow White
** Fairy tales from the East
- The peach boy
** First words for kids
- Living room / dining room, Kitchen
- Numbers / Colors
- Body / Clothes
- Zoo / Aquarium
** Tap'n seek song book
- The Bear Went Over The Mountain
- ABCsong / fun alphabet toddler game
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
- Old McDonald
** Rising Dino
Be a part of the dino expedition team! Dig up various dino bones and bring them back to life! In this app, have fun learning about dinos through great illustrations, sound effects and action in a game like feature. It's like having a dinosaur excavation and a bunch of pet dinosaurs with you at all times!
- Where are the dino bones hiding? Swipe the screen and dig them up. When you swipe even more, the dinos will come back alive!
- Tap the dinos and listen to them make realistic sounds. Detailed dino info.
- A fun preschoolgames for little kids.
** Mr.Connecto =search and connect adventure book=
- When you tap characters, they will tell you what they want. Search for relating people that will fulfill their needs from the map and "Connecto", make both of them happy! Awsome
kids educational game.
- There are 50 characters in the map and they will randomly move around each time you start the app. So, you won't get tired of playing "Connecto".
- Kid's favorite characters such as fireman and police officers, people that are active in our daily lives, and hilarious ones will appear in "Connecto". This is also a fun learning material for social studies.
** Babies love books/Perfect games for babies
- Selling over 10 million baby books and creating mega hit baby shows on national TV, Yuichi Kimura now produced a series of apps combining interactive stories and videos just for babies.
- You will be amazed to see them glued to the story, having fun and actually start tapping!
- Some contains story and songs for children that makes children sleep.
Monthly subscription (auto-renewal)
**About Auto Renewal Subscription
- Subscription automatically renews until auto renew is turned off by the user at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to Google Account at confirmation of purchase.
Get more information about a book such as:
- Reading levels
- Age and grade
- Book summary, price
- Videos, podcasts, awards
- Recommended or similar titles
The Scholastic Book Fair app features the ability to create, email and print wish lists.
Many books are available for purchase, subject to inventory availability.
This product is distributed under terms of following End User Licensing Agreement (EULA) available at http://www.scholastic.com/android_eula_bookfairs.html, please read it before downloading. By downloading this product you agree on terms of the EULA.
This app allows our Scholastic Book Fairs customers to search for books or scan a book’s cover, bar code, or QR code, using your mobile device’s camera, in order to view information related to the book.
This app includes a wish list feature, where students and adults can create lists of books of interest to them.
Adults can purchase books through the Scholastic Book Fair of their choice, by linking to Scholastic Online Book Fairs at store.scholastic.com or in the case of Storia eBooks, the Scholastic Store Online at bookfairs.scholastic.com. Adults are asked to select their Scholastic Book Fair by using their mobile device’s GPS tools or by entering a zip code. We ask users to do this so the school can earn rewards from Scholastic for the purchases made, and so that we know where to ship purchases. We do not save the GPS or zip code information. Each Scholastic Book Fair has an ID number in our system, and we do save the Scholastic Book Fair ID that is ultimately selected through the Fair check-in process.
Adults have the option of using a built-in Twitter or Facebook feature to share that they have checked in at the local Scholastic Book Fair. Scholastic does not save any information about these Twitter or Facebook accounts through these widgets.
Within the app, we may ask for (but do not save) a user’s date of birth to determine whether it’s appropriate for a child to use a particular feature. This app does not ask for personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13, and we will not intentionally collect any.
Additionally, Scholastic uses tracking technologies to determine how our app is being used by our visitors and to improve and customize it for our users. We use third party service providers to assist us in collecting and understanding app usage information. This data is stored anonymously and in aggregate and is not associated with any specific customer.
Developer: Scholastic Inc., 557 Broadway, New York, New York 10012
Operators: Scholastic Book Fairs, Inc., 1080 Greenwood Boulevard, Lake Mary, FL 32746 Scholastic Inc., 557 Broadway, New York, New York 10012
App Customer Service: 877-627-2515 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy Related Questions: Scholastic Inc., 557 Broadway, New York, NY 10012
800-SCHOLASTIC or email@example.com
Use the built-in barcode scanner to find book information. Sometimes, when a book has multiple editions with different barcodes, you may not find your book by scanning. Try searching by typing or saying the book’s title. New books and barcodes are being added all the time to make Book Wizard Mobile even more up-to-date.
Book Wizard Mobile lets you instantly view:
Reading Level by:
- Grade Level Equivalent
- Lexile Measure
- Guided Reading Level
Teachers can also:
• Create and save book lists, or an entire classroom library list to your existing Scholastic.com account.
• Modify existing book lists associated with your account.
• Share your book lists on your Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest accounts.
• Email your book list to colleagues and friends.
This app does NOT collect:
• Personally identifiable information other than your Scholastic.com user name, which may be your email address.
• Unique device ID
This app does collect device category (mobile/tablet) and device type (iPhone, iPod Touch, etc)
This app collects general geo-location information associated with the internet service provider through which you get internet access on your device. Scholastic does not store this information.
Developer: Scholastic Inc., 557 Broadway, New York, NY 10012, 800-SCHOLASTIC, firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer support: www.scholastic.com/bookwizardmobile
FASTT Math Next Generation for Android is a must-have solution for all students in Grades 2 and beyond, both those who are accelerating their acquisition of math facts as well as those who are struggling to catch up. FASTT Math’s adaptive technology creates an individualized learning progression for every student, and embedded assessment ensures math fact mastery. Students will be enthralled by our 12 games, and educators will appreciate how easy FASTT Math is to implement.
FASTT Math features an instructional model that builds Fluency and Automaticity through Systematic Teaching and Technology (FASTT) and is the most research-based fact fluency program.
Initial Math Fact Fluency Assessment
Adaptive to meet individual needs, FASTT Math establishes a baseline of math fact fluency, identifying exactly which facts need to be targeted for intervention, and provides instruction and practice. The initial assessment is administered once and takes approximately 10 minutes.
Adaptive Math Fact Instruction
FASTT Math provides scaffolded, daily instructional sessions, individualized for each student. Instruction focuses on targeted facts students need to learn, based on the assessment.
Students get fluent faster by practicing what they’ve learned in engaging and motivating games. FASTT Math Next Generation has 12 games that build mastery and confidence through adaptive, independent practice.
Math Fact Mastery
With the NEW Student Dashboard, students gain ownership of their learning. Motivated by seeing themselves moving forward every day, students will reach their goals even faster.
This app is available only to FASTT Math Next Generation customers and requires an active internet connection.
For more information about FASTT Math Next Generation, visit http://teacher.scholastic.com/math-fact-fluency/FASTT-math-next-generation/
™®&© Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.
rSkills Tests are curriculum-based interim and summative assessment available to READ 180 Next Generation customers. Students take an rSkills test after completing each of the 9 workshops in READ 180, providing teachers with an important tool to monitor students' understanding of key, standards-aligned skills covered during Whole- and Small-Group Instruction.
Now, rSkills College & Career Tests includes the new item types found on the Next Generation Assessments.
Students can take their rSkills College & Career tests on the iPad and:
• Tap to zoom in on graphics
• Use the tool bar to navigate across questions organized by skill
• Touch type open response writing questions
Instructional Purpose of rSkills College & Career Tests:
• Opportunities for review and test preparation in advance of the Next Generation Assessments
• Monitor students' understanding of higher order thinking and critical reading skills
*This app is a free download, available only to READ 180 Next Generation customers. Users must have an active internet connection.
*If you’d like learn more about rSkills College & Career Tests for iPad, go to www.read180.com or call 1-877-234 READ for more information.
Also Available for iPad:
• READ 180 Teacher Dashboard
• Scholastic Leader Dashboard
• Scholastic Reading Inventory
Based on the Quantile Framework©, SMI College & Career offers educators dynamic analytics, actionable data, tools for differentiating instruction, and embedded professional learning. SMI College & Career on iPad provides:
• Subtests for Early Numeracy and Basic Fact Fluency that identify struggling students early
• English & Spanish read-alouds for all items to accurately measure math, not reading, proficiency
• Dynamic, on-demand data analytics to monitor and track individual students’ expected growth and progress to date
• Access to district-wide data provides maximum transparency to leaders
• iPad app helps prepare students for Next Generation Assessments