Now brought to you by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.
Formerly known as Scholastic Math Inventory, Math Inventory (MI) is an adaptive assessment that provides teachers with a baseline assessment, as well as a measure of math achievement and growth for students beginning in Kindergarten to Algebra II. MI serves dual purposes as both a Universal Screener and Progress Monitoring tool.
Based on the Quantile Framework©, MI offers educators dynamic analytics, actionable data, tools for differentiating instruction, and embedded professional learning. MI on Android tablets provides:
• Subtests for Early Numeracy and Basic Fact Fluency that identify struggling students early
• English & Spanish read-alouds for all items to accurately measure math, not reading, proficiency
• Dynamic, on-demand data analytics to monitor and track individual students’ expected growth and progress to date
• Access to district-wide data provides maximum transparency to leaders
• Android app helps prepare students for Next Generation Assessments