A prompt and personal notification of SchoolBus Approach, integrated in a Route’s Resource Management tool for transportation Operators. Automatic Management of all necessary changes to a Route’s lists and schedule.
Student’s security and safety have an insuperable value for parents as well as for school authorities. Parents have a higher concern about the transportation process and would highly appreciate any information that would appease their worries and would also help them in their daily schedule and responsibilities. School authorities would like to have full control of the transportation schedules, routes and lists. They want to manage this service in an optimum way, bringing the related costs down, while monitoring vehicles and keeping records of all events that took place.
SchoolBusNet introduces a service that would drastically enhance the measures towards preserving the high levels of safety and security on the one hand and on the other provide support and reduce the cost for the transportation service, all of which would be more than beneficial to all involved parties.
This is the client for parents. Upon registration to the school’s system, the parents may:
- Receive a prompt notification on the arrival of the bus for both schoolbound and homebound routes.
- Have continuous communication with the bus escort for any changes occurred in the route or the expected time of arrival
- Make an change request to the route schedule concerning their child in an easy, acceptable, solid and verifiable way, following related school policies
- Change the transport schedule to an alternative address, properly integrated to school transportation procedures
monitoring of the bus position in real time
Besides these, the integrated Route Resource management tool has advantages for the school administration:
- Monitoring of the bus position in real time
- Full records of the route details such as the start time, stops, delays, requests for changing address, waiting times at bus stop, pick-up cancellations for every route and student
- Control of changes in the passenger list according to school policies
- Cost saving through the automation of all the above processes. Secure remote communication between traffic office and bus escorts
- Improvement of the transportation process
- A unique service to parents which is a competitive advantage
- Α new communication channel to parents