Using Google Classroom in school? Get the Android App to use Classroom on the go.
Classroom helps teachers save time, keep classes organized, and improve communication with students. It is available to anyone with Google Apps for Education, a free suite of productivity tools including Gmail, Drive and Docs.
There are many benefits of using Classroom:
• Easy to set up - Teachers can add students directly or share a code with their class to join. It takes just minutes to set up.
• Saves time - The simple, paperless assignment workflow allows teachers to create, review, and grade assignments quickly, all in one place.
• Improves organization - Students can see all of their assignments on an assignments page, and all class materials are automatically filed into folders in Google Drive.
• Enhances communication - Classroom allows teachers to send announcements and start class discussions instantly. Students can share resources with each other or provide answers to questions on the stream.
• Affordable and secure - Like the rest of our Google Apps for Education services, Classroom contains no ads, never uses your content or student data for advertising purposes, and is free for schools.
*** #1 Education App Developer – Over 1 million teachers are using Splashtop Remote Desktop, Whiteboard & Classroom products to improve the teaching and learning experience
Splashtop Classroom allows teachers to stream their PC/Mac to every student’s Android device - improving student engagement and interactivity. Students can then view and control the lesson content directly from their Android without moving from their seats. Splashtop Classroom is perfect for teachers and instructors that want to engage and motivate their students. Even the most demanding multi-media applications can be shared instantly and with a great user experience.
*** Please visit http://www.splashtop.com/classroom to start a free trial.
+ Share anything from your computer instantly. Even the most demanding multi-media PC / MAC applications can be shared instantly without any reformatting using unfamiliar authoring tools or uploading ahead of time! Have a website or YouTube FLASH video to share with the class? No problem – just start a Splashtop Classroom session and display the QR/session code for students to instantly join! Visually impaired students can now see the lesson from anywhere in the class.
***** Read how our education users love using Splashtop! *****
“Splashtop was an exciting find and we couldn't imagine a class without it. Splashtop has created a tool that is changing in how educators can teach and display and/or monitor work.” - Jennifer Baker and Peter Moran, Frenchtown Elementary School.
“The Essa Academy in the UK are known for innovation and technology. Splashtop has helped us redesign our 20 million pound building – redefining how learning happens at the academy. Using Splashtop, teachers are now free to wander around the class to help students but still have full control of the front of the room as well as annotate lesson content through their iPads”, Abdul Chohan, Director, Educational Innovations.
Splashtop Classroom supports any combination of computers and mobile devices supporting these operating systems:
iOS, Android 4.0 and up, Chromebook / Chrome Browser, Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS X 10.6 through 10.9
Please visit www.splashtop.com/classroom for more details.
Booktrack Classroom allows students to read with a movie-style soundtrack, or to create their own soundtrack for any story, essay or other text. Students can also create and publish their own Booktracks, reading them on the web or on mobile phones and tablets.
Visit www.booktrackclassroom.com to get sign-up and get started.
• 17% increase in comprehension
• 30% increase in engagement
• Common Core integration across multiple subjects
• Proven to dramatically improve test scores
• Free and incredibly easy to use for grades K – 12
• Multiple uses across the reading and writing curriculum
Teachers, students, and parents can download the Remind app to stay connected more easily. If you love Remind, share it with your colleagues or write a review!
BLOOMBERG BUSINESSWEEK: “Jessica D, a teacher in Louisiana, uses Remind daily to brief parents on whether their children did well in class and what their homework is for the night. She says the app has led more students to complete their homework and even credits it with improving scores on standardized tests. “The word I use is ‘transform,’ ” she says. “It transformed my classroom. And I think it made me a better teacher.”
PARENTING: According to a study conducted by Harvard University, on average, teacher-family communication increased the odds a student completed their homework by 42% and decreased instances in which teachers had to redirect students' attention to the task at hand by 25%. Parent-teacher communication is clearly key to a student's success, and Remind can help.
BUZZFEED: “...SMS allows the app to be used by parents without smartphones. Brett Kopf said that Remind’s features have proved especially popular in low-income districts, where parent engagement is a key issue for teachers, and parents’ sometimes erratic work schedules can make it difficult to get in touch by phone.”
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6,000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and English pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 51 languages:
✔ Afrikaans ✔ Albanian ✔ Arabic ✔ Azerbaijani ✔ Bengali ✔ Bulgarian ✔ Catalan ✔ Chinese (Simplified) ✔ Chinese (Traditional) ✔ Croatian ✔ Czech ✔ Danish ✔ Dutch ✔ Estonian ✔ Filipino ✔ Finnish ✔ French ✔ Georgian ✔ German ✔ Greek ✔ Hebrew ✔ Hindi ✔ Hungarian ✔ Icelandic ✔ Indonesian ✔ Italian ✔ Japanese ✔ Korean ✔ Latvian ✔ Lithuanian ✔ Macedonian ✔ Malay ✔ Norwegian ✔ Persian ✔ Polish ✔ Portuguese ✔Brazilian Portuguese ✔ Romanian ✔ Russian ✔ Serbian ✔ Slovak ✔ Slovenian ✔ Spanish ✔ Swahili ✔ Swedish ✔ Thai ✔ Turkish ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Urdu ✔ Vietnamese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in "Spin Categories" feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* "Review Manager" allows you to review all the words you've learned during each game.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 51 pre-programmed interface languages: English, German, French, Turkish, Russian, Korean, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, etc.
Learn English app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn English for free. Learn more than 6,000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 51 languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese. The app's vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.
Please support us by leaving a good rating, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
When you learn these mathematical tricks, you'll be able to show off your skills to friends and prove to them that you have a talent for mathematics. New skills you can use in the store, at school, at college, at work - wherever thanks to quick calculation skills can save a lot of precious time.
Fun Math Tricks:
3. Multiplication table
5. Multiply two digit number by 11
6. Square numbers ending in 5
7. Multiply by 5
8. Multiply by 9
9. Multiply by 4
10. Dividing by 5
11. Subtracting from 1000
12. Tough multiplication
13. Power of two
14. Adding numbers close to hundreds
15. Subtracting numbers close to hundreds
16. Multiply numbers between 11 and 19
17. Square numbers between 11 and 99
18. Multiply two digit numbers having same tens digit and ones digits add up to ten
19. Square numbers between 50 and 59
20. Square numbers between 40 and 49
21. Multiply two digit numbers editing in 1
23. Square numbers between 100 and 109
- 15 levels for every trick
- timer 15 seconds
- score > 000 - ★☆☆
- score > 350 - ★★☆
- score > 650 - ★★★
This free version of Math Tricks contains third party advertisements.
- Perfect for students to do physics homework quickly and accurately.
- It is suitable for all levels of physics from high school to university.
This app contains the following topics:
- Linear motion
- Constant acceleration motion
- Projectile motion
- Constant circular motion
- Work, power, energy
- Rotary motion
- Oscillatory motion
- Direct current
- Magnetic field
- Altering current
- Hydrogen atom
- Modern physics
More chapters comming soon.
Android Classroom Management Software helps the instructor to develop an interactive teaching process and make students focus on class. Instructor can broadcast the instructor’s screen and voice to all or selected students in real-time, choose one student to do the demonstration, use screen pen for annotation.
Tablet Classroom Management Software helps the instructor to manage the class more convenient and easier. Instructor can automatic connect or manual connect the students who are waiting to connect, ask the students to register at the start of class, distribute or collect files from all or selected students.
With Classroom Management Software for Android, instructor can monitor the desktop of the students and the opening applications and websites. To improve the learning efficiency, teacher can also blank the student screen to gain attention.
Handy Teaching Evaluation:
With a practical set of features, Android Classroom Management Program allows instructors to evaluate student progress by creating and administering quiz papers. Instructors can also give students an instant survey comprising a single question, which can be a useful tool for assessing individual learning during lectures and discussions.
- Over 14,000 images (and growing everyday)
- Latest news and features stories
- Latest on demand NASA videos from around the agency
- Current NASA mission Information
- Live streaming of NASA TV
- Live streaming video from the High Definition Earth Viewing (HDEV) experiment on the ISS
- Launch information & countdown clocks
- Current visible passes for the International Space Station (ISS) and notifications
- Current visible passes for other missions (Fermi, Hinode, Hubble...)
- ISS and Earth orbiting satellite trackers
- NASA Twitter Feeds from around the agency
- Facebook® Connect and integrated Twitter™ client for easy sharing
- Schedule for NASA TV and NASA-Related Programming on Other TV Channels
- Map, information and links to all of the NASA visitor centers
- Featured content and program sections
- Earth as Art image collection and interactive map
- Third Rock Radio (alternative rock radio station)
- Favorites & image bookmarks
- 5 star rating system for images and videos with top rated list
Grab it and Master it.
What is included in the app?
Active Or Passive Voice
You can also practice English Grammar from this app..
We have practice exercises where you can answer grammar questions and get scores..
App contain detailed explanation for every topic covered.
Simple User Interface.
Explanation shown using tables for better understanding and reading.
And it's Free!!
This app will be constantly updated with new contents, and tests which help you continually refreshing your knowledge.
If you like this app please visit our Facebook Page..
https://www.facebook.com/EnglishGrammarBook and encourage us
if you find some errors please mail us at email@example.com..
Team - English Grammar Book
Keywords : English, Grammar, people, study, education, more topics, nouns, pronouns, verbs, adverbs, adjectives, reported speech, active voice, passive voice, preposition, conjunction, interjection, tenses, past tense, future tense, present tense, continuous
Our Year 7,8 and 9 students have been supplied with Samsung Galaxy Tabs for use in lessons. Our teachers can ask the students to open the Traffic Lights app and select Red, Amber or Green.
It has the added benefit for classroom management in that while the app is meant to be running, students cannot use their tablet for other purposes.
REQUIRES: Adobe AIR
Cramlington Learning Village is a Comprehensive School in the North East of England. We have been graded 'outstanding' in the last three OFSTED inspections.
We have a commitment to personalising learning which means putting the learner and learning at the heart of everything we do.
If you are interested in learning more about Cramlington, why not join us for our annual conference, Friday 29th June, 2012.
The map itself is quite large (6480,3888), so it's way too big to fit in memory all at once (6480 x 3888 x 32 / 8) = 100,776,960 -- over 96 megs. The VM heap size Android supports is eith 16 or 24 megs, so we can't fit the whole thing in memory at once.
So WorldMap uses the BitmapRegionDecoder API (available as of API 10) to decode just what it needs to display.
WorldMap is open source, and the source code is here: https://github.com/johnnylambada/WorldMap
- Helps in preparing and practicing for all government competitive job exams including Civil Services (IAS), Bank PO and clerk, SSC CGL and 10+2, CTET and many more.
- Daily update of current affair 2015 questions.
- Competitive exam focussed objective questions in Hindi and English Language.
- Practice objective question banks for various topics including aptitude, reasoning, language comprehension etc.
- Free and paid mock test paper and online test series .
- Covers various state general knowledge for state level exams
For more information visit our website at http://www.onlinetyari.com
The simplest presentation of English Tenses, learn it once and remember it for life time.
Tenses in any language are the basic and one of the most important topics in both writing and communication of that language.
This app helps you to learn the Tenses of English languages in a very easy and effective way. All the topics in this app are covered in depth and in a most simple way.
A better user interface with different sections for Practice and Study.
If you want to practice grammar check out our app
And for a complete grammar reference check out this one
Most of the time we face many kind of problem due to poor english speaking like to get a job etc.
Must download app for anyone who wants to speak fluent English.This is offline app and does not require internet connection.