Unlike an LMS, Edmodo lets you seamlessly integrate and manage e-learning. Join the over 30 million people already on Edmodo and see how easy it is to:
• Create secure groups that take learning beyond the classroom
• Connect and collaborate with students and fellow teachers
• Foster and continue discussions outside of school hours
• Post and turn in assignments, polls, and more
• Track progress and performance with a built-in gradebook
• Upload and share files, photos, and videos
The world’s largest K-12 social learning network, Edmodo is learning made social.
Learnist is a crowd-sourced and organized collection of the world’s knowledge, with curated web, text and video content and Learnboards™ with sequenced lessons and resources on tens-of-thousands of topics.
Follow us on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/LearnistTweets
Like us on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/Learnist
Have an idea, question or concern? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Open edline with this app!
By clicking the Browser button on the top right hand corner, you can open your current page in the browser.
This allows you to download things from the browser instead of our app.
This will ALWAYS load the mobile compatible version of the edline site, no matter how big your device is.
This prevents edline from crashing frequently in tablets, and have a cleaner look.
Provectium is in no way affiliated with Edline.
However, we do ask questions to them.
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6,000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and English pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 51 languages:
✔ Afrikaans ✔ Albanian ✔ Arabic ✔ Azerbaijani ✔ Bengali ✔ Bulgarian ✔ Catalan ✔ Chinese (Simplified) ✔ Chinese (Traditional) ✔ Croatian ✔ Czech ✔ Danish ✔ Dutch ✔ Estonian ✔ Filipino ✔ Finnish ✔ French ✔ Georgian ✔ German ✔ Greek ✔ Hebrew ✔ Hindi ✔ Hungarian ✔ Icelandic ✔ Indonesian ✔ Italian ✔ Japanese ✔ Korean ✔ Latvian ✔ Lithuanian ✔ Macedonian ✔ Malay ✔ Norwegian ✔ Persian ✔ Polish ✔ Portuguese ✔Brazilian Portuguese ✔ Romanian ✔ Russian ✔ Serbian ✔ Slovak ✔ Slovenian ✔ Spanish ✔ Swahili ✔ Swedish ✔ Thai ✔ Turkish ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Urdu ✔ Vietnamese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in "Spin Categories" feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* "Review Manager" allows you to review all the words you've learned during each game.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 51 pre-programmed interface languages: English, German, French, Turkish, Russian, Korean, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, etc.
Learn English app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn English for free. Learn more than 6,000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 51 languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese. The app's vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.
Please support us by leaving a good rating, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
Using Google Classroom in school? Get the Android App to use Classroom on the go.
Classroom helps teachers save time, keep classes organized, and improve communication with students. It is available to anyone with Google Apps for Education, a free suite of productivity tools including Gmail, Drive and Docs.
There are many benefits of using Classroom:
• Easy to set up - Teachers can add students directly or share a code with their class to join. It takes just minutes to set up.
• Saves time - The simple, paperless assignment workflow allows teachers to create, review, and grade assignments quickly, all in one place.
• Improves organization - Students can see all of their assignments on an assignments page, and all class materials are automatically filed into folders in Google Drive.
• Enhances communication - Classroom allows teachers to send announcements and start class discussions instantly. Students can share resources with each other or provide answers to questions on the stream.
• Affordable and secure - Like the rest of our Google Apps for Education services, Classroom contains no ads, never uses your content or student data for advertising purposes, and is free for schools.
When you learn these mathematical tricks, you'll be able to show off your skills to friends and prove to them that you have a talent for mathematics. New skills you can use in the store, at school, at college, at work - wherever thanks to quick calculation skills can save a lot of precious time.
Fun Math Tricks:
3. Multiplication table
5. Multiply two digit number by 11
6. Square numbers ending in 5
7. Multiply by 5
8. Multiply by 9
9. Multiply by 4
10. Dividing by 5
11. Subtracting from 1000
12. Tough multiplication
13. Power of two
14. Adding numbers close to hundreds
15. Subtracting numbers close to hundreds
16. Multiply numbers between 11 and 19
17. Square numbers between 11 and 99
18. Multiply two digit numbers having same tens digit and ones digits add up to ten
19. Square numbers between 50 and 59
20. Square numbers between 40 and 49
21. Multiply two digit numbers editing in 1
23. Square numbers between 100 and 109
- 15 levels for every trick
- timer 15 seconds
- score > 000 - ★☆☆
- score > 350 - ★★☆
- score > 650 - ★★★
This free version of Math Tricks contains third party advertisements.
• Commonly-used English phrases & vocabularies
• Authentic pronunciation
• Easy to store and manage your favorite items
• Font size adjustment
• No Internet connection required
Note that all content in both "Travel" and "Basic" categories are locked in this free version, user can either pay an one-off fee to unlock them permanently or see an advertisement for a free trial.
Nowadays it is imperative the bilingual education of the children and this game of English for kids was born out of that need
This course has been created by a team of expert educators and pedagogues who have adapted their learning methodology to the world of tablets and smartphones so that children can enjoy the process of learning
FunnyPets has 3 different games, each one of them focuses the learning of words from a different perspective.This multi-game feature helps the memorization of the words
WHAT: educational game for kids where they can see the image of a character or an object and hear the pronunciation of its name thus he can quickly associate both and learn to speak properly
WORDS: educational game for kids presents another way to associate the written word with its pronunciation and the image of the object thus the kid can learn it easily in English.It’s recommended for children of all ages:babies, preschoolers, schoolchildren and preteens
WORLD: the kid can develop his or her imagination because he or she can play with lots of characters and put them in different landscapes.The kid can draw his or her own creation by moving, resizing or rotating the objects in the screen
This new method makes it one of the best games for kid’s educational language:
Learn English while playing
Funny Pets uses English for kids, with the accent and the expressions specific of English.
For children aged between 2 and 9 years
It’s useful to learn the native language, but also to acquire basic vocabulary of a foreign language
Besides, with this game children can learn how to use the new mobile technologies in an easy and intuitive way.
The immediate achievement is a great motivation for the child and it encourages him or her to keep playing (and learning), knowing that he or she is doing it ok
(Have a technical problem with our app: email@example.com)
Internet Connection Required!
The game is free
With 12 different stages or landscapes and 115 characters, you will have lots of stuff to learn vocabulary in English
Three games in one
Enjoy the fun music Each game has its own child song and lots of sounds
Funny Pets has colorful childish pictures and lots of its characters have funny movements and animations
Funny Pets is a preschool game that helps to keep the kids amused while they play and learn how to talk, read and write their first words in English,which is very important for their education
It is highly recommended for children from Russia, Spain, Indonesia, Pakistan, United Kingdom, England, Great Britain, United States (USA), Japan, Kuwait, Australia, South Africa, France, Germany, Finland, Belgium, Switzerland, Austria, Iceland,Ukraine, Croatia, Serbia, Sweden, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Canada, China, South Korea, Thailand, Taiwan, India, Brazil, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Argentina, Chile, Mexico, Venezuela, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Colombia, Italy, Greece, Ireland, Peru, Barein, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Ecuador, Costa Rica
This new English course for children is highly recommended for British, Russian, Chinese, Brazilian, German, French, Canadian, Australian, Japanese, Argentinean, Chilean, Cuban, Puerto Ricans, Belgian, Romanians, Indians, Indians, Portuguese, Italian, New Zealander, Bulgarian, Slovak, Slovenian, Estonian, Greek, Icelandic, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Czech, Turkish, Saudi, Bangladeshi, Korean, Filipino, Indonesian, Jordanian, Kuwaiti, Pakistani, Sri Lankan, Vietnamese, Venezuela, Uruguay, Dominican, Panamanian, Paraguayan, Mexican and South African
english easy for kids
V6.1: Editable Cards
Truck! Train! Plane! On the Go teaches young children the names of various transportation vehicles. Features include:
* Brightly colored images to keep kids interested.
* Edit Mode to change the text and pictures. Make it your own deck by adding your voice or your child’s!
* Star the cards that you would like to review with your child and use the Favorites Mode to create your custom deck.
* Randomly show a letter using the Random Button.
* Swipe through the cards, or use the large buttons to move from card to card.
* Turn off the audio using the Quiz Mode.
At Five Pumpkins, we strive to make high quality apps for toddlers and preschoolers and distribute them for free on Android. We want to help as many children as possible learn their alphabets and gain a solid grounding in pre-reading and pre-math skills. We really hope these are as much for your children to use as they were for us to build.
If you would like to donate and support our development efforts, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have ideas for other toddler applications or kids games, feel free to let us know. We love to hear from our users.
You can see our other educational apps and games by searching for "Five Pumpkins" in the Android Store or checking out m.fivepumpkins.com.
Follow us at twitter.com/fivepumpkins or become a fan of our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Five-Pumpkins/241886129858)!
• Google Play's "Best of the Best" of 2013 and 2014!
• "Among apps for learning or practicing a language, you can't beat Duolingo." —PC Magazine. Awarded Editors' Choice for Language Learning.
• "Far and away the best free language-learning app." —The Wall Street Journal
• "Duolingo may hold the secret to the future of education."—TIME Magazine
• "The most productive means of procrastination I’ve ever discovered. The short lesson blocks are painless and peppy, and reaching the next level (and then the level after that) becomes addictive." —Slate
• "We’ve also tried a few other methods such as book learning and Rosetta Stone, both of which bombed. That’s why I jumped at the chance to try Duolingo. And believe me, it’s addictive." —FluentIn3Months.com
Duolingo is changing the way people learn languages.
• It's free, for real. No fees, no ads, no gimmicks. A college-quality education without the price tag.
• It's fun. Lose hearts for answering incorrectly, advance by completing bite-sized lessons, and track your progress with shiny achievements.
• It's constantly improving. We bust out the lab coats regularly and measure how well you learn on Duolingo. Your learning experience only gets better over time.
If you want to learn Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Irish, Danish, Swedish, or English the fast, fun, and free way, there's no better choice than Duolingo.
Send any feedback to email@example.com
Buy Duolingo gear at http://gear.duolingo.com
Use Duolingo on the Web at http://www.duolingo.com
Coursera connects you with free online courses from 115+ of the top universities and educational institutions in the world including Stanford, Yale, Princeton and others. Browse our catalog, join courses and watch lectures from the world’s best instructors. Learn anytime, anywhere, in topics ranging from computer science to cooking and beyond.
Take free courses in subjects such as:
• Computer Programming, including Java, Android Apps and Python languages
• Data Science
• Entrepreneurship, Business, and Leadership
• Finance, Accounting, and Economics
• Machine Learning and Gamification
• Mathematics, including Calculus and Statistics
• Project Management
...and hundreds more.
Download Coursera to make education on your schedule: watch short, modular lectures during your commute, coffee break, or any time of your day.
• Learn from top instructors representing more than 115 partner institutions, including leading US and global universities
• Browse over 800 courses in more than 25 subject areas, from mathematics to music to medicine
• On-Demand courses, which let you learn at your own pace
• Stream lecture videos online any time, or download for offline viewing
• Join courses and sign up for upcoming course notifications
• Easily pick up where you left off in a course, from the Coursera.org website seamlessly to the mobile app
• Verified Certificates, which prove your course accomplishments, can be supplementarily purchased on Coursera.org
• Courses in 12 languages including over 500 in English, and over 100 in Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, French and Russian
• Subtitles available in all courses' native language, with nearly all offering English subtitles, and other languages when available
Some of our most popular courses include:
• An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python (Rice)
• An Introduction to Operations Management (UPenn, Wharton School of Business)
• Algorithms (Princeton)
• Android Programming (University of Maryland and Vanderbilt)
• Cryptography (Stanford)
• Developing Innovative Ideas for New Companies: The First Step in Entrepreneurship (University of Maryland)
• Machine Learning (Stanford)
• Model Thinking (University of Michigan)
• Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence (Case Western Reserve)
• Introduction to Finance (University of Michigan)
• R Programming (Johns Hopkins)
• The Data Scientist’s Toolbox (Johns Hopkins)
• Think Again: How to Reason and Argue (Duke)
• Social Psychology (Wesleyan)
On-Demand allows for ultimate learning flexibility in courses such as:
• Age of Jefferson (UVA)
• Astrobiology and the Search for Extraterrestrial Life (Edinburgh)
• Child Nutrition and Cooking (Stanford)
• Chinese for Beginners (Peking University)
• Competitive Strategy (LMU)
• Introduction to Sustainable Development (Columbia)
• Introduction to Public Speaking (Wesleyan)
• Calculus One (The University of Ohio)
• Get Organized: How to be a Together Teacher (Relay Graduate School of Education)
• Successful Negotiation: Essential Strategies and Skills (University of Michigan)
Download the Coursera app today and keep learning without limits.
Now get early access to the next version of Coursera by joining our Android Beta Program! Click here for details: https://beta.coursera.community/hc/en-us.
LMS Login lets you use the itsLearning learning platform's website faster and easier!
The only thing you need to do is to input your credentials once, and you will become logged in automatically the next time you open up the app.
The app gives you access to the new mobile phone fitted website of itsLearning, and also offers support for file downloads.
Tired of ads? Download the plus version key!
N.B. The app doesn't yet work for all login methods, so contact us of you've got problems logging in!
Content Content and British English American English contains, I suggest you choose a fixed tone to listen to, which will help improve your listening and speaking skills.
You can listen online listening content, but also the content of your favorite collections, you can also download your favorite content.
Tags: English listening, listening comprehension
Grab it and Master it.
What is included in the app?
Active Or Passive Voice
You can also practice English Grammar from this app..
We have practice exercises where you can answer grammar questions and get scores..
App contain detailed explanation for every topic covered.
Simple User Interface.
Explanation shown using tables for better understanding and reading.
And it's Free!!
This app will be constantly updated with new contents, and tests which help you continually refreshing your knowledge.
If you like this app please visit our Facebook Page..
https://www.facebook.com/EnglishGrammarBook and encourage us
if you find some errors please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org..
Team - English Grammar Book
Keywords : English, Grammar, people, study, education, more topics, nouns, pronouns, verbs, adverbs, adjectives, reported speech, active voice, passive voice, preposition, conjunction, interjection, tenses, past tense, future tense, present tense, continuous
Quickly learn the most frequent English words and travel phrases before your holidays or build a solid vocabulary in just 10 min per day. Proven methodology for accelerated and stress-free learning of English. Over 10.000 words and phrases with images and quality audio. More than any other app! Learn vocabulary while driving, running or doing housework in listening-only mode.
It's 100% free. Give it a try and download now!
► Courses: English Travel phrases, Most frequent words, English Slang, Business English, Pickup lines... (all 100% free)
► Listening-only mode included
► Accelerated learning method with spaced repetitions, based on the latest research for optimum memorization
► Quality audio pronunciation and images
► No internet connection required while learning
► From absolute beginners to advanced learners
► Adapts to mobile phones and tablets
How does it compare to other language learning apps?
► 100% Free: No limitations of content or functions in an attempt to make you buy a paid version. Everything is free.
► More Words and Courses: Courses adapted to fit your language learning objectives, whether you want to study the language for your job, your holidays or just for asking someone on a date.
► Adjustable Learning Speed
► Accelerated Learning Methodology: Research in the field of vocabulary learning showed that spaced repetition language training gives the best results for memorization in language lessons. Plus optional relaxation music can increase student memory capacity (superlearning).
► Add your own vocabulary lists: If you are taking a course at a school, university or private academy, you can add the words from your textbook and learn them here instead of looking them up in a dictionary.
See our detailed comparison of the most popular language learning educational apps such as duolingo, busuu or babbel at http://www.languagecourse.net/mobile/comparison
Do not download this app if you want to learn grammar.
This app is designed for rapid learning of vocabulary and phrases.
For learning grammar thoroughly (such as tenses and verb conjugations) the best option is to attend a language course ideally in a country where the language is spoken. On our website http://www.LanguageCourse.net you can compare over 10000 reviews of language courses & programs worldwide. The best app is no replacement for a English course, but can help make the vocabulary learning part of any course so much easier.
Available Course Content:
► Most Frequent Words
- Beginner A1 (500 words)
- Elementary A2 (501-1250)
- Lower Intermediate B1 (1251-2250)
- Upper Intermediate B2 (2251-3500)
- Advanced C1 (3501-5000)
► Dating Phrases
- Dating, Romance and Going Out
- Business Vocabulary
► Travel phrases
Learn any of the following 32 languages with our other apps: Croatian, Romanian, Chinese, Catalan, Vietnamese, Turkish, Norwegian, Hungarian, Hindi, Thai, Bengali, German, Finnish, Bulgarian, French, Swedish, Slovak, Ukrainian, Danish, Italian, Malaysian, Korean, Persian, Arabic, Hebrew, Czech, Greek, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Japanese, Dutch