* Beauty, Simplicity, and Reliability - myHomework has a modern design and simple interface making it easy for anyone to use. Our apps fill their role as a planner without network connectivity.
* Amazing Anywhere - With highly rated apps for your phone, tablet and a wonderful website, it's the most complete on the go planner experience anywhere.
* Price - It is free and a premium ads-free experience is just $4.99/year across all of the apps and website.
* Experience - myHomework has been around since 2009 and continually improving the experience based on the feedback of our users.
But don't listen to us, check out just some of the coverage we've received...
2014: PCWorld 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: Family Circle Magazine 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: USAToday Best Back to School Apps
2013: Edudemic The 16 Apps And Tools Worth Trying This Year
2012: HLNTV Top 4 Back to School Apps
2012: Yahoo News 10 Helpful Apps for Students
2012: The Street 10 Best Back-to-School Apps
2011: Main Street Back-to-School: The Best Smartphone Apps
2010: Mashable Top 10 Back to School Apps
2009: Time Magazine Top 10 Back To School Apps
2009: Business Insider The Top 10 Back-To-School iPhone Apps
The Free Android App:
Homework Organizer/Student Planner
With a Free myHomeworkapp.com account:
Reminders That Sync
Late & Upcoming From Home & Widget
Free Blue, Black and Pink Themes
With a paid Premium Account:
Access to over 60 Themes
Upload pictures and files to your homework and classes
Class Schedule Widget for Today's Classes
myHomework accounts with ads are available free of charge. We also offer a premium ad-free service for those that wish to pay. Once an account's paid premium time has expired, they will be converted back to the free plan.
Course Location - used to help find schools and classes nearby
Accounts - used to prepopulate email address when signing up
Internet - used to sync with myhomeworkapp.com
Phone State - used to get the identifier of the device
Do you forget your school agenda? Have trouble when you study reading what you wrote in your planner? Are you looking for a replacement to that paper student planner, school diary, or academic agenda? myHomework is just what you're looking for.
The clean interface and design make this app great for college, high school, or middle school. This homework agenda contains additional features that make it easy to use for high school students with a block class schedule. Keeping track of assignments has never been better! With myHomework, you'll never forget to study again.
The myHomework student agenda is today's students favorite way to focused, reduce anxiety and study better. With this school agenda, the information normally hidden in the academic planner is now available everywhere.
Using myHomework as a school organizer makes keeping track of what assignments to do easier than ever before. With myHomework, when it's time to study, you won't waste any time trying to remember what to work on.
Improve your study habits; start using myHomework to track your assignments today!
Easy to use.
Easy to save lessons data.
Easy to share homework (TODO) with friends.
Schoolplanner - display and manage the timetable of schools.
How to use:
Click on the button Edit (on bottom of the table) -
You will see a pink screen - for editing and updating.
Fill in the timetable - according to the student's classes.
Type in the class lesson name (math, literature, history, music, geography, language, science, sports, english, etc.) in the input field according to the time of the lesson.
Fill in the TODO field with your homework or things you should do after school time.
When finished click on the "Save" button.
On the main screen you can click the button "Share" and transfer TODO list by email and more.
Your timetable can be your screen saver on the phone (by make a screen shot ).
To exit click on "Exit" button or automatically when screen off.
Using the schedule is free and operator's profit is only from clicking on ads.
New on ver 1.05: Math Brain Game - Brain Training - Brain math practice!
New on ver 1.04: Scientific calculator
Created by Androcalc
More free android applications on www.androcalc.com
MathGames is divided into multiple levels and every level contains multiple games. The difficulty of the levels increases from easy to more complex, whereby the games at the end of a level and the first games of the next level, have almost the same difficulty. It is possible for every level to play against friends or other people around the world through the multiplayer option. MathGames keeps for each level a rating that starts with a score of 1500.
Level 1: Starts with the understanding of the numbers from 0 to 12. The games are "memory" where the numbers are visible, counting fishes and a number line.
Level 2: The goal is to create understanding of the numbers till 20. The same games are used as in level 1 in order to archive this goal.
Level 3: This is the first level where calculating addition and subtraction sums are introduced. The numbers go to 30 for the understanding of numbers, where the addition and subtraction sums starts with numbers to 10 and later in the level this number goes up to 20.
Level 4: This level extends the numbers to 100 and introduces times tables. The kids learn times tables 1,2,3,4,5,10 in this level of MathGames.
Level 5: The numbers has a max to 1000 for the number line and for the sums with plus/minus a max to 100. Also the divisions are introduced in this level. All the times tables, 1 to 10, are trained to your kids.
Level 6: The last level of MathGames contains all the elements described in level 1 to level 5. The numbers have a range from 0 to 10000 and the times tables are from 1 to 10.
MathGames helps children in kindergarten and elementary school to learn numbers and to improve their math skills. The game works on tablets and smartphones which makes it possible to do the educational math exercise on both devices. MathGames has no background music in the games itself, which helps your kid to fully concentrate on the math problem. Sounds are used in the math game to indicate if the answer is correct or incorrect. The game can be used without sound if you want to keep silence in the room.
Feedback from the parents and children helps to improve this math game. Please feel free to send me an email if you have any suggestion that helps improving this free game or if you having problems with this math game.
Keywords: Kids, Child, Children, Math Game, Educational, Games, Preschool, School, Kindergarten, Preschool-aged, Cognitive Skills, Numbers, Math, Count, Add, Subtract, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Fun Math Lessons, Puzzles
Read along with the text as you watch the videos, then take a fun quiz to find out what you've learned! The innovative videobook format is intuitive to use and lets you quickly navigate with the swipe of a finger.
• 50 flashcards for quick review
• A professional driving instructor shows you proper techniques with narration to explain every scene
• Video lessons with multiple angles to show how the car moves, and what the driver is doing
• Covers important techniques
Driving School is intended for use as an aid to persons wishing to improve their driving skills and is not intended as a replacement for traditional driving instruction.
The School A to Z app is an essential tool for every parent of school-aged children. Produced by the NSW Department of Education and Communities, the School A to Z app brings together a wealth of resources to help parents to understand and support their child's homework. See www.schoolatoz.com.au for more useful student and parent resources.
· Our English A to Z has more than 350 definitions of commonly-used English terms from primary and high school. Each word has an easy-to-understand definition based on the current school curriculum, with graphic illustrations and help sheets to help you.
· With nearly 300 definitions, our Maths A to Z will help you to understand what is happening in your child's classroom. Each word has an easy-to-understand definition based on the current school curriculum, with graphic illustrations, help sheets and 'how to' videos to help you support your child.
· Technology is changing at an ever-increasing pace and - as a parent - it is not always easy to keep up with the latest trends and terminology. Our Technology A to Z explains these terms in language that you can understand.
· Our 'Spelling Bee game' provides hours of spelling fun for children of all ages. The Spelling Bee game is powered by words from Australia's national dictionary, the Macquarie Dictionary (Macquarie Dictionary Data (c) Macquarie Dictionary Publishers, 2012). There are three levels of difficulty and a leader board to track progress and improvement. Children can even create their own games for their spelling homework.
· If your child needs help with their times tables, then the Maths Monkey Times Tables challenge is sure to be a winner. Your child has to get the most number of correct answers before all of the bananas fall. Children can choose which number they want to practise and there is also a random game to keep them guessing.
· Does your child have an assignment due tomorrow and you don't know where to start? We have prepared some assignment starters for common classroom topics and themes to point you in the right direction.
If you are looking for an easy-to-use guide to help your child with their homework, then this is the app for you!
This app will not only keep you informed about your upcoming classes, but also reminds you of exams and unfinished homework.
The main feature of My Class Schedule is its timetable that shows your schedule for any particular day or week. Additionally there are many other helpful features, for example a grade overview with your average grades or the ability to automatically mute your phone during class.
No matter if you go to school or university, this easy to use app helps you to keep track of all related tasks.
★ Color-coded timetable (day- and week view; colors can be chosen freely)
★ Widget (sizes: 2x1, 3x1, 2x2, 3x2, 4x2; shows all remaining courses for the day) + DashClock support
★ Notifications for upcoming homework, exams and classes
★ Can automatically mute your phone during lessons
★ Supports timetables with A/B (and even C, D) weeks; just set the frequency of the lesson (for example to "every 2 weeks") and the app automatically switches between the A/B weeks
★ Save as many courses, lesson times, homework and grades as you want; times can be chosen freely; grades can be weighted
★ Light and Dark Holo theme
★ Runs from SD card (note: widgets generally don't work when running from SD)
Additional features available for users of the upgraded version (~$1.99):
★ Graphical timetable widget
★ Homework/exam widget
★ Cloud Backup & Cross-device Synchronisation
"Try out this app if you’re a student. It can relieve some of the stress in an already stress-filled life." - thedroidguy.com
"Can keep your entire life on track" - mdsnig.com
This is the ad financed version (tiny ad in the day view).
If you can't stand ads, there is a really low priced version without ads available here:
My Class Schedule (no ads)
Alternatively you can simply upgrade this free version via in-app purchase.
Additionally to being ad-free the paid/upgraded version contains some bigger widgets and a widget that shows the schedule for the whole week (just like the regular week view of the app).
Keywords: schedule, homework, assessment, holiday, school timetable, university, class schedule, pupil, student
Unlike a paper planner or school diary, My Study Life integrates all areas of your academic life - see homework due and overdue for classes, classes which conflict with your exams and even add revision tasks for a specific exam - all in a free, easy to use application. Far from your standard calendar, My Study Life is optimized to work for your school life right from the start with support for week and day rotation schedules. Add your classes and view them in a beautiful, instantly identifiable, familiar week view.
My Study Life seamlessly syncs your data between devices, allowing you to use the app even when offline. You can add a task on the move from your phone or tablet and it will be instantly available on the web app.
With My Study Life you can...
Track your tasks - homework, assignments, reminders and revision. Store your tasks with ease in the cloud, accessible anywhere.
Store exams - keep those all important exams alongside your classes and revision tasks.
Manage your classes - your paper planner, turbocharged. Supporting day and week rotation timetables, advanced academic year/term support and integration into tasks you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
Get notified - reminders for unfinished tasks, upcoming exams and classes before they even start.
Share – My Study Life allows teachers to create and share their timetable securely with students in the same school (currently in private beta).
Also available on iPhone, Windows 8, Windows Phone and the web.
The platform currently has more than 23,000 videos cover the following countries, Egypt, KSA, Algeria, Kwait, Syria.
You can find us as well through YouTube, smart TV app and website: www.nafham.com
We currently cover the following curricula:
- Egyptian curriculum
- Saudi curriculum
- Algerian curriculum
- Kuwaiti curriculum
- Syrian curriculum
تطبيق نفهم هو حل لمشكلة التعليم بطريقة مبتكرة حيث نقدم فيدوهات تعليمية قصيرة متعددة المصدر، مدتها من 5-15 دقيقة تشرح بطريقة بسيطة جميع الدروس لجميع مراحل التعليم المدرسي من المرحلة الابتدائية وحتى الثانوية (الثانوية العامة) طبقا لمناهج وزارة التربية والتعليم المعتمدة، جميع الدروس مرتبة ومفهرسة بالسنة والفصل الدراسي والمادة والجدول لتجربة استخدام غير مسبوقة في الوصول للمعلومات الدراسية في ثوانٍ قليلة وتوفير إنفاق الأسر على الدروس الخصوصية.
كما نقدم أيضا مفهوم جديد في عالم التعليم وهو الـ Crowd-Teaching أو التعليم الجماهيري حيث نحفز الجمهور من المدرسين والأمهات وأولياء الأمور والمتخصصين بل والطلاب أنفسهم على شرح المادة التعليمية والتنافس فيما بينهم من خلال المسابقات فيما يعود على الطالب في النهاية بالفهم وعلى المجتمع بنشر المعلومة والإنتفاع بها.
لدينا الآن أكثر من 23000 فيديو تعليمي تغطيى مناهج جمهورية مصر العربية، المملكة العربية السعودية، الجمهورية الجزائرية الديمقراطية الشعبية، دولة الكويت والجمهورية العربية السورية.. والمزيد من الدول قريبا.
يمكنك أيضا الوصول لخدمات نفهم من خلال يوتيوب، تطبيق تليفزيون سامسونج الذكي، والموقع الرسمي: www.nafham.com
قائمة المناهج الدراسية المتاحة حاليا:
- المنهج المصري
- المنهج السعودي
- المنهج الجزائري
- المنهج الكويتي
- المنهج السوري
NO ADS! But app has some limitations.
Do you like this app? Buy FULL VERSION!
In the lite version of application an addition and subtraction have limitation 10, and an multiplication and division have limitation 5. Try it and download full version of this application. Good luck!
ZOOLA teaches very young children the name and sounds of a lot of different animals. The app offers more than 250 HD photos of a mommy, daddy and baby of each animal type.
The app's simplistic layout and ease-of-use guarantee your child will be entertained.
The application has been designed by parents for other parents. ZOOLA puts a teaching tool right in the palm of your child's hands. It’s extremely kid-friendly and easy to use. just tap into this wonderful and fun educational opportunity.
100 stars for sure
“Me and the kids love this app. I was more then happy to buy full. Hope new updates soon. We love it thank you”
Awesome animal app!
“This is the best animal sound and picture app out there! My daughter loves it and asks for it every day!”
Every animal also displays a fourth snapshot that may show a child and the animal, or two or more of the animals in a heartwarming shot, thus promoting the feeling of togetherness. While the fourth photo is being displayed, classical music melodies play in the background.
These are some of the features offered in ZOOLA:
* Kid friendly, just touch the colorful icons to open the pictures
* 250+ absolutely adorable HD photos and high-quality sounds
* Photos for each animal: male, female, baby and togetherness
* Includes farm animals, safari animals, forest animals, water animals & dog breeds
* Click on the speaker to learn how to say the animal's name
* Togetherness photos accompanied by classical music melodies
The Best Kids Apps team members have little children and viewed the application through those young eyes while developing ZOOMLA. Each step along the way was kid-tested, approved and declared fun! Parents love the gentle teaching this developer offers, too.
Keywords: Animal Sounds, Animal Photos, apps for kids, kids apps, best kids apps, animals, Fun, Game, Cool app, Games, Kids, Kid, Animal Images, Animal Names, fun game for kids, kids game, animal sounds, educational game, kid friendly, adorable, smart baby, teach, teaching, love, care, enjoy, toddler, toddlers, child, children, school, Preschool, parent, parents, kindergarten, Interactive, baby, babies, enjoy, learn, dog, cat, horse, elephant, lion, chicken, zebra, giraffe, pig, rabbit, cow, farm, bird, fish, turtle, dolphin, duck, donkey, monkey, frog, peacock, tiger, leopard, parrot, pet, pets, classic music.
Student Attendance: Parent can view child's daily attendance status.
Fee Detail: Parents can view free ledger showing pending, due data details.
Results: Parents can view result and performance of their child.
School Calendars: Shows school events, activities, schedule etc.
Announcements/Circulars/News: School admin and teachers and can send information across this media and connect with parents.
The School Communicator includes all the information you really need to know
- news, calendar events, a photo gallery, homework, contact list & links to
useful resources. There are also critical alerts for news that just can't
You can personalize the content you receive by selecting your child's class
and the appropriate content channels. Receive only the information that's
directly relevant to you.
The School Communicator is used by more than 980 schools in seven countries.
If your school is not on this list, please let us know.
◉ The concept is very simple:
1/ Take a photo of the exercise you are struggling with.
2/ Share the photo with your friends or all the snapSchool users.
3/ You will receive a notification as soon as you have an answer!
The success of this application is based on helping one another. After a few pieces of homework you will have to help others if you wish to be helped in return ;)
◉ Once you have downloaded the application we will give you five free tokens.
1 piece of homework published = -1 token
1 valid response given (we will be checking) = +1 token
1 response chosen as ""best response"" = 1 gem
◉ The ""response within 24 hours"" : Do you desperately need a quick response? If so, you can ask the digiSchool teachers for help in exchange for a ""gem"". Gems can be earned by being chosen to have given the best response to a question or being rewarded by digiSchool.
◉ 2 or 3 things to bear in mind
- The app contains no advertising for a fluid user experience
- You can post up to 3 photos (portrait or landscape) for a piece of homework
- You can ask for help in the following subjects; Biology, Chemistry, Economics, English, French, Geography, German, History, Italian, Law, Literature, Maths,Maths, Philosophy, Physics, Sciences, Spanish.
- The exercises go from year 7 to year 13
2. You can define your own subjects/lessons.
You can define the start and end times of the lessons.
Upto 20 lessons per day.
You can define contact information for each subject.
3. Feature to make a temporary (one lesson, one day) timetable change.
4. ---> Possible to use a 2- 3- and 4-week timetable (enable it in the Settings!)
5. ---> Possible to use a rotating timetable (enable it in the Settings!)
6. By (short) Clicking on a lesson in the timetable screens, you can define homework for that lesson.
By (long) Clicking on a lesson in the timetable screens, you can define a one-time timetable change for that lesson.
7. In the Timetable screens, there are indications for unfinished homework and examinations for lessons.
8. By sweeping left or right on the timetable screen, you can go forward or backward in time.
Sweep down is back to current day/week
9. Multiple homescreen widgets available.
Tablet optimization was sponsored and designed by Digitally Different Srl
[Arabic translation by: Adel Al-Ghuzaili]
Classting is here to make your class more open and fun.
* Create your class and invite your classmates with the 'invitation code'.
* The smart 'Class Announcement' function delivers important class news including homework, school events and test schedules. (Scheduled messages, re-notice to unread students, and free text-messaging service to students with no smartphones)
* Store your class' daily pictures and videos in 'Class Album'.
* Get advice from your teacher with 'Secret Counseling' function.
* Interact with friends outside of school with 'Class Chat' function.
160,000 classes from kindergarten to college are on Classting!
Experience more fun class with Classting
Ever had your phone ring in class because you forgot to silence it?
School Assistant will notify you when a class has started and automatically mute your phone for you during class.
Do you have trouble remembering when is your next test or assignment or what to study for your upcoming exam?
School Assistant will remind you and even chart your progress throughout the year!
If you are satisfied with School Assistant, you should try School Assistant + which offers the following advantages:
• Main screen customization
• Weighted grades and evaluation types
• Better control and prediction on grades
• Unlimited evaluation types
• Tablet-designed main screen
• Google Calendar sync (one way)
• Events widget (Android 3 and 4 - can be added in the lock screen in Android 4.2 and up)
• Custom icons
• Password protection
• Schedule widget
• No ads
• Many more features coming soon...
Do you have ideas to make School Assistant better or have you found a bug?
Contact me and I'll implement/solve it as soon as possible.
Leaving negative comments here won't help me solve the issue.