* Beauty, Simplicity, and Reliability - myHomework has a modern design and simple interface making it easy for anyone to use. Our apps fill their role as a planner without network connectivity.
* Amazing Anywhere - With highly rated apps for your phone, tablet and a wonderful website, it's the most complete on the go planner experience anywhere.
* Price - It is free and a premium ads-free experience is just $4.99/year across all of the apps and website.
* Experience - myHomework has been around since 2009 and continually improving the experience based on the feedback of our users.
But don't listen to us, check out just some of the coverage we've received...
2014: PCWorld 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: Family Circle Magazine 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: USAToday Best Back to School Apps
2013: Edudemic The 16 Apps And Tools Worth Trying This Year
2012: HLNTV Top 4 Back to School Apps
2012: Yahoo News 10 Helpful Apps for Students
2012: The Street 10 Best Back-to-School Apps
2011: Main Street Back-to-School: The Best Smartphone Apps
2010: Mashable Top 10 Back to School Apps
2009: Time Magazine Top 10 Back To School Apps
2009: Business Insider The Top 10 Back-To-School iPhone Apps
The Free Android App:
Homework Organizer/Student Planner
With a Free myHomeworkapp.com account:
Reminders That Sync
Late & Upcoming From Home & Widget
Free Blue, Black and Pink Themes
With a paid Premium Account:
Access to over 60 Themes
Upload pictures and files to your homework and classes
Class Schedule Widget for Today's Classes
myHomework accounts with ads are available free of charge. We also offer a premium ad-free service for those that wish to pay. Once an account's paid premium time has expired, they will be converted back to the free plan.
Course Location - used to help find schools and classes nearby
Accounts - used to prepopulate email address when signing up
Internet - used to sync with myhomeworkapp.com
Phone State - used to get the identifier of the device
Do you forget your school agenda? Have trouble when you study reading what you wrote in your planner? Are you looking for a replacement to that paper student planner, school diary, or academic agenda? myHomework is just what you're looking for.
The clean interface and design make this app great for college, high school, or middle school. This homework agenda contains additional features that make it easy to use for high school students with a block class schedule. Keeping track of assignments has never been better! With myHomework, you'll never forget to study again.
The myHomework student agenda is today's students favorite way to focused, reduce anxiety and study better. With this school agenda, the information normally hidden in the academic planner is now available everywhere.
Using myHomework as a school organizer makes keeping track of what assignments to do easier than ever before. With myHomework, when it's time to study, you won't waste any time trying to remember what to work on.
Improve your study habits; start using myHomework to track your assignments today!
- Grades section with customizable grading system
- List of all subjects and their grades with automatically calculated average
- General average from all subjects together
- Tasks and exams section with notifications for upcoming events
- Timetable with two weeks mode
- Semesters, which let you save your past grades
- Data backup to sd card
- Timetabel widget
- Tasks and Exams widget
If you want to help me translate school manager to your language, you can do it here: http://goo.gl/5E0IXK
If you have any comments, suggestions, criticisms, feature requests or feedback, please don't hesitate to email me or left comment/rating in the section below.
Easy to use.
Easy to save lessons data.
Easy to share homework (TODO) with friends.
Schoolplanner - display and manage the timetable of schools.
How to use:
Click on the button Edit (on bottom of the table) -
You will see a pink screen - for editing and updating.
Fill in the timetable - according to the student's classes.
Type in the class lesson name (math, literature, history, music, geography, language, science, sports, english, etc.) in the input field according to the time of the lesson.
Fill in the TODO field with your homework or things you should do after school time.
When finished click on the "Save" button.
On the main screen you can click the button "Share" and transfer TODO list by email and more.
Your timetable can be your screen saver on the phone (by make a screen shot ).
To exit click on "Exit" button or automatically when screen off.
Using the schedule is free and operator's profit is only from clicking on ads.
New on ver 1.05: Math Brain Game - Brain Training - Brain math practice!
New on ver 1.04: Scientific calculator
Created by Androcalc
More free android applications on www.androcalc.com
"School Mark Diary Manager" Features:
-Analyse trends in your grades as you progress
-A diary to save your homework and school commitments
-Mark your no lesson days
-Mark your oral exams/homeworks/written/task exams on the calendar
-Mark your absences in the calendar/diary
-Count the number of absences in the whole year
-Create your own custom school subjects
-Calculate your mean/average marks
-Specify your examinations as oral/written or practical
-Save your school schedule/timetable
-The school schedule/timetable manages up to 16 hours for each day
-Read the subjects of everyday through the schedule/timetable
-Write notes about your query/exams/task
-Send diary pages to your friend through SMS
-Count remaining school days
-Divide the school year up to 5 parts
-Record lessons/explanations through the microphone of your smartphone
-Listen the recording of the explanations
-Export data to SD card
-import data from SD card
-Read your report card!
If you have problems or tips please, contact me:
Do you like School mark diary manager? Take a moment to rate it.
"School Mark Diary Manager" is the perfect app for the school/university. Download "School Mark Diary Manager" now!
MathGames is divided into multiple levels and every level contains multiple games. The difficulty of the levels increases from easy to more complex, whereby the games at the end of a level and the first games of the next level, have almost the same difficulty. It is possible for every level to play against friends or other people around the world through the multiplayer option. MathGames keeps for each level a rating that starts with a score of 1500.
Level 1: Starts with the understanding of the numbers from 0 to 12. The games are "memory" where the numbers are visible, counting fishes and a number line.
Level 2: The goal is to create understanding of the numbers till 20. The same games are used as in level 1 in order to archive this goal.
Level 3: This is the first level where calculating addition and subtraction sums are introduced. The numbers go to 30 for the understanding of numbers, where the addition and subtraction sums starts with numbers to 10 and later in the level this number goes up to 20.
Level 4: This level extends the numbers to 100 and introduces times tables. The kids learn times tables 1,2,3,4,5,10 in this level of MathGames.
Level 5: The numbers has a max to 1000 for the number line and for the sums with plus/minus a max to 100. Also the divisions are introduced in this level. All the times tables, 1 to 10, are trained to your kids.
Level 6: The last level of MathGames contains all the elements described in level 1 to level 5. The numbers have a range from 0 to 10000 and the times tables are from 1 to 10.
MathGames helps children in kindergarten and elementary school to learn numbers and to improve their math skills. The game works on tablets and smartphones which makes it possible to do the educational math exercise on both devices. MathGames has no background music in the games itself, which helps your kid to fully concentrate on the math problem. Sounds are used in the math game to indicate if the answer is correct or incorrect. The game can be used without sound if you want to keep silence in the room.
Feedback from the parents and children helps to improve this math game. Please feel free to send me an email if you have any suggestion that helps improving this free game or if you having problems with this math game.
Keywords: Kids, Child, Children, Math Game, Educational, Games, Preschool, School, Kindergarten, Preschool-aged, Cognitive Skills, Numbers, Math, Count, Add, Subtract, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Fun Math Lessons, Puzzles
Available for students at our 130+ participating colleges & universities including Syracuse University, University of Oregon, Stony Brook University, Northwest Arkansas Community College, Pace, University of Denver, UCLA, Columbia College Chicago, Gonzaga, California College of the Arts, Samford University, UCSB, and many, many more.
What you can do:
* Access a private network that is exclusive to students at your college.
* Get answers to questions.
* Stay current on upcoming events and deadlines.
* Find a roommate.
* Private message students and staff.
* Find other students like you.
The School Communicator includes all the information you really need to know
- news, calendar events, a photo gallery, homework, contact list & links to
useful resources. There are also critical alerts for news that just can't
You can personalize the content you receive by selecting your child's class
and the appropriate content channels. Receive only the information that's
directly relevant to you.
The School Communicator is used by more than 980 schools in seven countries.
If your school is not on this list, please let us know.
School Gateway – stay up to date with your child’s life at school.
Send and receive messages to your school for free, pay for school items and activities, see your child’s grades, timetable, attendance, behaviour issues and achievements, update contact details and medical information
*** Please note: ***
• Your school must have School Gateway before you can use this app.
• The school controls the functionality and content available to you. Not all schools will use all features.
• To register/login your school must have your e-mail address and phone number, if you can’t log in, please check these details are up to date at your school.
• You must keep push notifications enabled for the app to receive messages and updates from your school.
• Your app will automatically display information for multiple children/schools as long as the schools use School Gateway. Please check contact details at all your schools match.
• If other members of your family want to log in, please make sure their details are also registered with the school..
* PLEASE NOTE:
This app suggests that the Earth was created by the big bang theory.
This apps is designed and intended for children age 2-6.
How did the universe begin?How was life born on earth?Where did water on earth come from?Welcome to earth school, Earth School is an educational kids apps containing 18 different mini games. It will show the big bang to earth generation, from life beginning to dinosaur extinction, enjoy!
√ 17 different mini-games to play with
√ Funny environmental science
√ Fantastic original artwork!
√ Fun sounds and animations!
√ Kid-friendly interface!
- No third-party advertising
- No in-app purchases
The earth school lets the kids enjoy learning while playing.
It contains 18 different mini games including:
- The big bang
- Black hole
- Planet generation
- Birth of the Galaxy
- Evolution of species
- Saturn's Ring
- Fossil Hunting
- hair salon 2
- band and kitchen
- stack the states
If you like Earth School – try our other kids' apps!
- Farm School HD
- Bugs and Bunnies
- Buttons and Bubbles
Perfect on nexus 4 and nexus 7
- Student Register: The teacher can request standard and/or custom information from each student at the start of each class and create a detailed register from the information provided.
- Connecting to Students: The teacher can either browse for student tablets (from their desktop application) or allow students to connect directly to the relevant class from their Android device.
- Lesson Objectives: If provided by the teacher, once connected, students are presented with details of the current lesson, together with overall objectives and their expected learning outcomes.
- Sending Messages: The teacher can broadcast messages to one, selected, or all tablet devices.
- Chat: Both the student and the teacher can initiate a Chat session and participate in group discussions.
- Requesting Help: Students can discreetly alert the teacher when they require assistance.
- Class Surveys: Teachers can conduct on-the-fly surveys to gauge student knowledge and understanding. Students are able to respond in real-time to the survey questions posed and the teacher can then show results to the whole class.
- Question and Answer Module: Enables the teacher to conduct instant student and peer assessment. Deliver questions verbally to the class, then select students to answer – randomly, first to answer or in teams.
- File Transfer: Teachers can transfer files to and from a selected student tablet or multiple devices in a single action.
- Lock Screen: The teacher can lock students’ screens while presenting, ensuring student focus when required.
- Blank Screen: The teacher can blank student screens to gain attention.
- Show Screen: While presenting, the teacher can show their desktop to connected tablets, at which point students are able to use touch-screen gestures to pinch, pan and zoom in order to highlight key information when needed.
- Launch URLs: Remotely launch a selected website on one or multiple student tablets.
- Student Rewards: Remotely assign ‘rewards’ to students to recognise good work or behaviour.
- WiFi/Battery Indicators: View the current status of wireless networks and display battery strength for connected student devices.
- Configuration Options: Teachers can choose to pre-configure each Android tablet with the required classroom connectivity settings, or ‘push’ the settings out to each device from within the NetSupport School Tutor program.
Additionally, for supported devices:
- View thumbnails of all connected student tablets from the teacher PC.
- Zoom in to view a larger thumbnail of any selected student tablet.
- The teacher can discreetly view (Watch Mode) the screen of any connected student tablet.
Supported devices are from those vendors who have provided the additional access privileges needed for screen monitoring on their tablets. Currently:
Samsung – All devices shipped with Android 4.0 and above inc: Galaxy Tab, S3, S4, Note
ASUS - MeMO Pad FHD 10 ME302C. ASUS MeMo Pad ME102A
HP – All devices released since 01/01/14 inc: Slate21
Intel - TR10CD1/TR10CS1 tablets
Mecer – All devices inc: S7, S10-3G, S101, M785, X9711, X1010, X1011
Haier Pad 1043
* Android v4.0 or later
** NetSupport School Tutor application required
If you're new to NetSupport School, you also need to download the desktop Tutor component at www.netsupportschool.com which you can try for free for 30 days. The Tutor component is used to connect to, and manage the Android students within the classroom.
Note: The NetSupport School Student for Android can be used with existing NetSupport School licences (if there are sufficient unused licences). Alternatively, additional Android-only student licences can be purchased from your NetSupport reseller at a reduced cost.
If your school is not currently supported, see the about us section below and ask your school administrator to visit www.SchoolInfoApp.com or contact us for details.
School Info by SchoolInfoApp features:
• Important news and announcements
• Teacher notifications
• Interactive resources including event calendars, maps, a contact directory and more
• Student tools including My ID, My Assignments, Hall Pass & Tip Line
• Language translation to more than 15 languages
• Quick access to online and social media resources
We build great apps for great schools and school districts and have published apps serving more than 600 schools and districts throughout the US, UK and Canada. All we do is develop and manage mobile apps for schools and school districts, so our focus is 100% on doing that incredibly well. The result is apps that are highly rated with features that students, parents, teachers and administrators find to be time-saving, simple and useful.
Features listed may or may not be included depending on your school or district’s policies and preferences.
Monkey Math School Sunshine allows your child to build fundamental math skills while they are endlessly entertained. Your child will count, add and sort their way through engaging games with uninterrupted play.
For ages 3 to 6.
*** FEATURES! ***
*9 interactive games that teach kids about sequencing, patterning, counting, adding and subtracting.
*With very little interface, your child presses one button to immediately launch into uninterrupted play.
*Uses Knack™ Technology to instinctively adjust the challenge levels to each individual player.
*Irresistibly cute monkey guides the child through game play with animated celebrations for correct answers and gentle redirection for incorrect ones.
*Kids collect rewards in their ANIMATED AQUARIUM.
*Uninterrupted and unlimited play: game continues as long as the player desires.
*** GAMES ***
ADD IT UP and TAKE IT AWAY
Use your addition and subtraction skills to solve math problems. Trusty animated crab assistants supply multiple-choice options.
Monkey has a problem: Objects keep popping out if his bucket, creating a pattern - but one piece is missing! Help the monkey by completing the pattern with the choices provided.
Is it an octagon? Or maybe a hexagon? Count each side of these shapes to help Monkey figure it out.
Monkey has a group of numbers in the right order, but some are missing. Help him complete the sequence with the correct numbers.
Monkey loves to blow bubbles, but when he does, groups of shells, fish or turtles are inside each bubble! Use your expertise to figure out which bubble has either the most or least objects inside.
Which bubble has the bigger number? Which bubble has the smaller one? Help Monkey figure it out by popping the correct bubble.
CONNECT THE DOTS
Baby Turtle is stuck on the beach and she needs your help to get to the sea! Connect the dots to show her which way to go.
WRITE IT UP!
Help Monkey identify numbers by tracing them in the sand.
Monkey is running out of time! Pop all the bubbles that have either the right number or the right amount of objects inside before the time runs out!
For ages 3 to 7.
Monkey Word School Adventure is an entertaining and captivating way to introduce your child to the fundamental concepts behind reading and writing. The lessons range from letter recognition and writing to spelling and phonics introducing word components such as consonant blends, digraphs, irregular vowels and more! There is also a special focus on sight words, the vital building blocks of reading and writing.
=== FEATURES ===
* 6 interactive, carefully conceived, captivating games.
* Letter and word recognition.
* Introduction to digraphs, consonant blends, irregular vowels and other important concepts.
* A focus on sight words helping your child learn these vital building blocks of reading and writing.
* Uses THUP’s “Knack Technolgy ” system which automatically adjusts the difficulty of the games as your child plays.
* Customizable Settings. Select which games your child plays and at what level allowing you to focus on a single task, such as learning sight words.
* Designed for Kids: No confusing Menus or navigation.
* Rewards! Kids earn frogs, butterflies, chameleons and more to put into their own customizable interactive terrarium.
=== KIDS LEARN WHILE THEY PLAY ===
* SPELLING STONE
Monkey needs help with his spelling. He can show you what it looks like, but do you know how to spell it? Use the magic gold letters to solve the puzzle!
* SIGHT BIRDS
Monkey is looking for a special gems and the sight birds have them! Help him collect as many as you can before the time runs out! Features letter recognition and sight words.
* LETTER WRITING
Learn to write uppercase and lowercase letters by carving them in the ancient stone writing wall.
* PHONICS BRIDGE
Oh no the bridge is out and two little chinchillas are going to miss their play date! Help them get together by fixing the bridge using the engineering power of phonics!
* WORD WALL
Using and ancient map Monkey has stumbled upon a mysterious puzzle. Help him solve it by finding all the words on the map!
* RHYMING MAZE
Help a greedy little Chinchilla find his treasure by drawing a path using words that rhyme!
Populate and decorate your own interactive terrarium! Choose from tons of plants, frogs, butterflies and dragonflies to create your own uniques worlds.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us: http://www.facebook.com/THUPgames
Follow us: http://twitter.com/THUPGames
NO ADS! But app has some limitations.
Do you like this app? Buy FULL VERSION!
In the lite version of application an addition and subtraction have limitation 10, and an multiplication and division have limitation 5. Try it and download full version of this application. Good luck!
★★★★★ Parents‘ Choice Award winner
★★★★★ APProved by Famigo!!! (The Famigo APProved program „recognizes developers who create delightful, family-friendly apps that have passed through [a] rigorous review process with flying stars (literally),“ source: famigo.com)
The best way to learn letter sounds!
PURCHASING THIS APPLICATION, YOU CAN EXPECT TO GET:
★ 90 animal pictures situated in colorful sceneries, accompanied by authentic animal sounds and phonetic sounds of the animals’ initial letters
★ 21 wonderful, professionally illustrated sceneries
★ 7 alphabet phonetic sectors divided according to the Montessori methodology
★ easy-to-use, child-friendly interface
★ high-quality audio spoken by a professional voice-over actress
★friendly, encouraging environment
Hello everyone! Are you up to an adventure? I am Abby the Monkey, the friend you know from a highly-successful application series by 22learn, and I have prepared one for you! If you want to EXPLORE a strange animal island and LEARN PHONETIC LETTER SOUNDS, you shouldn’t wait a minute, and come with me!!!
But first let me tell you a story….
Once upon a time, there was an island, an island of indescribable beauty and magnificence. There found a shelter the animals small and large, slimy and furry, savage and tame—all protected from evil hunters and curious eyes, supplied with food from the bountiful earth. Each year, a special event was held, when one, and only one, person from the whole humankind was selected and transported to the island (blinded, to preserve the island’s secrecy) to appreciate its beauty and spread the word about it, so that the island would never be forgotten.
The legend has it, that deep inside the rocky hill on the island, a treasure is kept. Yet, no one knows its secret anymore because the last humankind representative had enraged the animals on the island, and since then, the animals decided never to invite anyone again, and the island got lost in time and space.
All that remains from our knowledge is that through the whole island, a very special train goes. The train has a mind of its own and likes it when the passengers’ names start from certain sounds! It is said, that if someone was ever capable to fulfill all the train’s wishes, the train would transport the lucky being deep inside the rocks and reveal the island’s precious treasure!
But, you are asking, what does all this have to do with me, monkey Abby? Well, imagine what happened to me just recently! I was flying around with my plane when, out of the blue, the storm hit and my plane got lost!
And now, I am on this weird island that looks exactly like the legendary Phonics Island I told you about! Wohoo, how exciting! But I need someone to help me with all the strange tasks the train asks me to do! Do you want to be the one who will help me, and discover the island’s treasure together with me?
An educational and entertaining super duper game for preschool and kindergarten explorers with beautiful graphics.
It's developed by a team of educational experts from 22learn designed to best prepare your children for success in the kindergarten curriculum. Its simple, yet modifiable, child-friendly interface offers children an engaging way to master the essential skill of PHONETIC LETTERS SOUNDS. An educational adventure application your children will love!
22learn developed this app based on the facts and he worked to inspire young children to learning phonics to jump-start the reading process.
Thank you for your purchase! We hope your children will enjoy this engaging educational application the same way our enthusiastic beta-testers did!
The School A to Z app is an essential tool for every parent of school-aged children. Produced by the NSW Department of Education and Communities, the School A to Z app brings together a wealth of resources to help parents to understand and support their child's homework. See www.schoolatoz.com.au for more useful student and parent resources.
· Our English A to Z has more than 350 definitions of commonly-used English terms from primary and high school. Each word has an easy-to-understand definition based on the current school curriculum, with graphic illustrations and help sheets to help you.
· With nearly 300 definitions, our Maths A to Z will help you to understand what is happening in your child's classroom. Each word has an easy-to-understand definition based on the current school curriculum, with graphic illustrations, help sheets and 'how to' videos to help you support your child.
· Technology is changing at an ever-increasing pace and - as a parent - it is not always easy to keep up with the latest trends and terminology. Our Technology A to Z explains these terms in language that you can understand.
· Our 'Spelling Bee game' provides hours of spelling fun for children of all ages. The Spelling Bee game is powered by words from Australia's national dictionary, the Macquarie Dictionary (Macquarie Dictionary Data (c) Macquarie Dictionary Publishers, 2012). There are three levels of difficulty and a leader board to track progress and improvement. Children can even create their own games for their spelling homework.
· If your child needs help with their times tables, then the Maths Monkey Times Tables challenge is sure to be a winner. Your child has to get the most number of correct answers before all of the bananas fall. Children can choose which number they want to practise and there is also a random game to keep them guessing.
· Does your child have an assignment due tomorrow and you don't know where to start? We have prepared some assignment starters for common classroom topics and themes to point you in the right direction.
If you are looking for an easy-to-use guide to help your child with their homework, then this is the app for you!
Ever had your phone ring in class because you forgot to silence it?
School Assistant will notify you when a class has started and automatically mute your phone for you during class.
Do you have trouble remembering when is your next test or assignment or what to study for your upcoming exam?
School Assistant will remind you and even chart your progress throughout the year!
If you are satisfied with School Assistant, you should try School Assistant + which offers the following advantages:
• Main screen customization
• Weighted grades and evaluation types
• Better control and prediction on grades
• Unlimited evaluation types
• Tablet-designed main screen
• Google Calendar sync (one way)
• Events widget (Android 3 and 4 - can be added in the lock screen in Android 4.2 and up)
• Custom icons
• Password protection
• Schedule widget
• No ads
• Many more features coming soon...
Do you have ideas to make School Assistant better or have you found a bug?
Contact me and I'll implement/solve it as soon as possible.
Leaving negative comments here won't help me solve the issue.