* Beauty, Simplicity, and Reliability - myHomework has a modern design and simple interface making it easy for anyone to use. Our apps fill their role as a planner without network connectivity.
* Amazing Anywhere - With highly rated apps for your phone, tablet and a wonderful website, it's the most complete on the go planner experience anywhere.
* Price - It is free and a premium ads-free experience is just $4.99/year across all of the apps and website.
* Experience - myHomework has been around since 2009 and continually improving the experience based on the feedback of our users.
But don't listen to us, check out just some of the coverage we've received...
2014: PCWorld 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: Family Circle Magazine 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: USAToday Best Back to School Apps
2013: Edudemic The 16 Apps And Tools Worth Trying This Year
2012: HLNTV Top 4 Back to School Apps
2012: Yahoo News 10 Helpful Apps for Students
2012: The Street 10 Best Back-to-School Apps
2011: Main Street Back-to-School: The Best Smartphone Apps
2010: Mashable Top 10 Back to School Apps
2009: Time Magazine Top 10 Back To School Apps
2009: Business Insider The Top 10 Back-To-School iPhone Apps
The Free Android App:
Homework Organizer/Student Planner
With a Free myHomeworkapp.com account:
Reminders That Sync
Late & Upcoming From Home & Widget
Free Blue, Black and Pink Themes
With a paid Premium Account:
Access to over 60 Themes
Upload pictures and files to your homework and classes
Class Schedule Widget for Today's Classes
myHomework accounts with ads are available free of charge. We also offer a premium ad-free service for those that wish to pay. Once an account's paid premium time has expired, they will be converted back to the free plan.
Course Location - used to help find schools and classes nearby
Accounts - used to prepopulate email address when signing up
Internet - used to sync with myhomeworkapp.com
Phone State - used to get the identifier of the device
Do you forget your school agenda? Have trouble when you study reading what you wrote in your planner? Are you looking for a replacement to that paper student planner, school diary, or academic agenda? myHomework is just what you're looking for.
The clean interface and design make this app great for college, high school, or middle school. This homework agenda contains additional features that make it easy to use for high school students with a block class schedule. Keeping track of assignments has never been better! With myHomework, you'll never forget to study again.
The myHomework student agenda is today's students favorite way to focused, reduce anxiety and study better. With this school agenda, the information normally hidden in the academic planner is now available everywhere.
Using myHomework as a school organizer makes keeping track of what assignments to do easier than ever before. With myHomework, when it's time to study, you won't waste any time trying to remember what to work on.
Improve your study habits; start using myHomework to track your assignments today!
The School A to Z app is an essential tool for every parent of school-aged children. Produced by the NSW Department of Education and Communities, the School A to Z app brings together a wealth of resources to help parents to understand and support their child's homework. See www.schoolatoz.com.au for more useful student and parent resources.
· Our English A to Z has more than 350 definitions of commonly-used English terms from primary and high school. Each word has an easy-to-understand definition based on the current school curriculum, with graphic illustrations and help sheets to help you.
· With nearly 300 definitions, our Maths A to Z will help you to understand what is happening in your child's classroom. Each word has an easy-to-understand definition based on the current school curriculum, with graphic illustrations, help sheets and 'how to' videos to help you support your child.
· Technology is changing at an ever-increasing pace and - as a parent - it is not always easy to keep up with the latest trends and terminology. Our Technology A to Z explains these terms in language that you can understand.
· Our 'Spelling Bee game' provides hours of spelling fun for children of all ages. The Spelling Bee game is powered by words from Australia's national dictionary, the Macquarie Dictionary (Macquarie Dictionary Data (c) Macquarie Dictionary Publishers, 2012). There are three levels of difficulty and a leader board to track progress and improvement. Children can even create their own games for their spelling homework.
· If your child needs help with their times tables, then the Maths Monkey Times Tables challenge is sure to be a winner. Your child has to get the most number of correct answers before all of the bananas fall. Children can choose which number they want to practise and there is also a random game to keep them guessing.
· Does your child have an assignment due tomorrow and you don't know where to start? We have prepared some assignment starters for common classroom topics and themes to point you in the right direction.
If you are looking for an easy-to-use guide to help your child with their homework, then this is the app for you!
Easy to use.
Easy to save lessons data.
Easy to share homework (TODO) with friends.
Schoolplanner - display and manage the timetable of schools.
How to use:
Click on the button Edit (on bottom of the table) -
You will see a pink screen - for editing and updating.
Fill in the timetable - according to the student's classes.
Type in the class lesson name (math, literature, history, music, geography, language, science, sports, english, etc.) in the input field according to the time of the lesson.
Fill in the TODO field with your homework or things you should do after school time.
When finished click on the "Save" button.
On the main screen you can click the button "Share" and transfer TODO list by email and more.
Your timetable can be your screen saver on the phone (by make a screen shot ).
To exit click on "Exit" button or automatically when screen off.
Using the schedule is free and operator's profit is only from clicking on ads.
New on ver 1.05: Math Brain Game - Brain Training - Brain math practice!
New on ver 1.04: Scientific calculator
Created by Androcalc
More free android applications on www.androcalc.com
MathGames is divided into multiple levels and every level contains multiple games. The difficulty of the levels increases from easy to more complex, whereby the games at the end of a level and the first games of the next level, have almost the same difficulty. It is possible for every level to play against friends or other people around the world through the multiplayer option. MathGames keeps for each level a rating that starts with a score of 1500.
Level 1: Starts with the understanding of the numbers from 0 to 12. The games are "memory" where the numbers are visible, counting fishes and a number line.
Level 2: The goal is to create understanding of the numbers till 20. The same games are used as in level 1 in order to archive this goal.
Level 3: This is the first level where calculating addition and subtraction sums are introduced. The numbers go to 30 for the understanding of numbers, where the addition and subtraction sums starts with numbers to 10 and later in the level this number goes up to 20.
Level 4: This level extends the numbers to 100 and introduces times tables. The kids learn times tables 1,2,3,4,5,10 in this level of MathGames.
Level 5: The numbers has a max to 1000 for the number line and for the sums with plus/minus a max to 100. Also the divisions are introduced in this level. All the times tables, 1 to 10, are trained to your kids.
Level 6: The last level of MathGames contains all the elements described in level 1 to level 5. The numbers have a range from 0 to 10000 and the times tables are from 1 to 10.
MathGames helps children in kindergarten and elementary school to learn numbers and to improve their math skills. The game works on tablets and smartphones which makes it possible to do the educational math exercise on both devices. MathGames has no background music in the games itself, which helps your kid to fully concentrate on the math problem. Sounds are used in the math game to indicate if the answer is correct or incorrect. The game can be used without sound if you want to keep silence in the room.
Feedback from the parents and children helps to improve this math game. Please feel free to send me an email if you have any suggestion that helps improving this free game or if you having problems with this math game.
Keywords: Kids, Child, Children, Math Game, Educational, Games, Preschool, School, Kindergarten, Preschool-aged, Cognitive Skills, Numbers, Math, Count, Add, Subtract, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Fun Math Lessons, Puzzles
With this application your preschooler will learn in a funny and interesting way the following capabilities:
✔ Counting & detecting the numbers:1-20.
✔ Addition up to 20: 100 exercises.
✔ 40 pattern exercises of: numbers, directions, sizes, distances, quantities and counting.
✔ 24 shapes exercises of: circle, square, triangle, rectangle, oval, semi circle, trapezoidal, heart and star.
✔ Numeric phonological awareness of the numbers: 1-10.
✔ 20 counting exercises of specific objects on background with multiple objects.
✔ Shapes intersection: build a shape from combining shapes in specific order on a board.
✔ Count different shapes on the board and detect the card with all the correct answers.
The questions in the last two bullets are are automatically generated by the application and it has many 1000s of different and smart options!
Reveal your child's brilliance and help their brain grow - download "Math School" today.
Try our other FREE games:
★ Kids Brain Trainer
★ Dr. Kids 1
★ Dr. Kids 2
★ Dr. Kids 3
★ Kids University
★ Memory: Brain Trainer
★ Kids Garden
★ Math Memory
You definitely know the problem of unusual weightings. For example, the weighting 40% oral marks, 50% classtests and 10% others is often difficult. School Marks allows setting your own weight and combine marks in categories. You are free to define an unlimited number of sub-categories. So you'll be able to manage all your marks at a glance. With School Marks, it's easier than ever to keep an eye on your current average - so there will never be nasty surprises in your report.
★ Free nesting of all marks in categories!
★ Easy customizable weighting!
★ The average is calculated automatically
★ Batch creation of marks
★ Elegant design
Additional Features of the Pro version:
★ Templates to quickly create categories
★ Import/Export marks to an XML file
★ Share your marks with your friends
Student Attendance: Parent can view child's daily attendance status.
Fee Detail: Parents can view free ledger showing pending, due data details.
Results: Parents can view result and performance of their child.
School Calendars: Shows school events, activities, schedule etc.
Announcements/Circulars/News: School admin and teachers and can send information across this media and connect with parents.
NO ADS! But app has some limitations.
Do you like this app? Buy FULL VERSION!
In the lite version of application an addition and subtraction have limitation 10, and an multiplication and division have limitation 5. Try it and download full version of this application. Good luck!
The platform currently has more than 23,000 videos cover the following countries, Egypt, KSA, Algeria, Kwait, Syria.
You can find us as well through YouTube, smart TV app and website: www.nafham.com
We currently cover the following curricula:
- Egyptian curriculum
- Saudi curriculum
- Algerian curriculum
- Kuwaiti curriculum
- Syrian curriculum
تطبيق نفهم هو حل لمشكلة التعليم بطريقة مبتكرة حيث نقدم فيدوهات تعليمية قصيرة متعددة المصدر، مدتها من 5-15 دقيقة تشرح بطريقة بسيطة جميع الدروس لجميع مراحل التعليم المدرسي من المرحلة الابتدائية وحتى الثانوية (الثانوية العامة) طبقا لمناهج وزارة التربية والتعليم المعتمدة، جميع الدروس مرتبة ومفهرسة بالسنة والفصل الدراسي والمادة والجدول لتجربة استخدام غير مسبوقة في الوصول للمعلومات الدراسية في ثوانٍ قليلة وتوفير إنفاق الأسر على الدروس الخصوصية.
كما نقدم أيضا مفهوم جديد في عالم التعليم وهو الـ Crowd-Teaching أو التعليم الجماهيري حيث نحفز الجمهور من المدرسين والأمهات وأولياء الأمور والمتخصصين بل والطلاب أنفسهم على شرح المادة التعليمية والتنافس فيما بينهم من خلال المسابقات فيما يعود على الطالب في النهاية بالفهم وعلى المجتمع بنشر المعلومة والإنتفاع بها.
لدينا الآن أكثر من 23000 فيديو تعليمي تغطيى مناهج جمهورية مصر العربية، المملكة العربية السعودية، الجمهورية الجزائرية الديمقراطية الشعبية، دولة الكويت والجمهورية العربية السورية.. والمزيد من الدول قريبا.
يمكنك أيضا الوصول لخدمات نفهم من خلال يوتيوب، تطبيق تليفزيون سامسونج الذكي، والموقع الرسمي: www.nafham.com
قائمة المناهج الدراسية المتاحة حاليا:
- المنهج المصري
- المنهج السعودي
- المنهج الجزائري
- المنهج الكويتي
- المنهج السوري
The School Communicator includes all the information you really need to know
- news, calendar events, a photo gallery, homework, contact list & links to
useful resources. There are also critical alerts for news that just can't
You can personalize the content you receive by selecting your child's class
and the appropriate content channels. Receive only the information that's
directly relevant to you.
The School Communicator is used by more than 980 schools in seven countries.
If your school is not on this list, please let us know.
Now with an easy access setup process!
PowerSchool is the fastest-growing most widely used student information system, supporting more than 13 million students in all 50 states and 72 countries.
PowerSchool provides real-time access to:
* Assignments & Scores
* Standards Progress
* School Announcements
* Teacher Comments
* Grade Point Average
* Lunch Transactions & Balance**
* Fee Transactions & Balance
You can also use PowerSchool to register to receive email alerts for grades, attendance, assignments and more.
Your school district must be using the PowerSchool student information system. If you are not sure what student information system your school is using, contact your school and ask if they’re using PowerSchool. You can also check to see if your school or district has registered to use the app by visiting http://pearsonschoolsystems.com/products/mobile/students
** PLEASE NOTE
* PowerSchool for Parents requires PowerSchool version 7.2.3 or higher
* Access to PowerSchool is controlled by school administration
* Lunch transactions only available is using the PowerLunch meal management system
* Requires a wireless connection or mobile data plan
- Student Register: The teacher can request standard and/or custom information from each student at the start of each class and create a detailed register from the information provided.
- Connecting to Students: The teacher can either browse for student tablets (from their desktop application) or allow students to connect directly to the relevant class from their Android device.
- Lesson Objectives: If provided by the teacher, once connected, students are presented with details of the current lesson, together with overall objectives and their expected learning outcomes.
- Sending Messages: The teacher can broadcast messages to one, selected, or all tablet devices.
- Chat: Both the student and the teacher can initiate a Chat session and participate in group discussions.
- Requesting Help: Students can discreetly alert the teacher when they require assistance.
- Class Surveys: Teachers can conduct on-the-fly surveys to gauge student knowledge and understanding. Students are able to respond in real-time to the survey questions posed and the teacher can then show results to the whole class.
- Question and Answer Module: Enables the teacher to conduct instant student and peer assessment. Deliver questions verbally to the class, then select students to answer – randomly, first to answer or in teams.
- File Transfer: Teachers can transfer files to and from a selected student tablet or multiple devices in a single action.
- Lock Screen: The teacher can lock students’ screens while presenting, ensuring student focus when required.
- Blank Screen: The teacher can blank student screens to gain attention.
- Show Screen: While presenting, the teacher can show their desktop to connected tablets, at which point students are able to use touch-screen gestures to pinch, pan and zoom in order to highlight key information when needed.
- Launch URLs: Remotely launch a selected website on one or multiple student tablets.
- Student Rewards: Remotely assign ‘rewards’ to students to recognise good work or behaviour.
- WiFi/Battery Indicators: View the current status of wireless networks and display battery strength for connected student devices.
- Configuration Options: Teachers can choose to pre-configure each Android tablet with the required classroom connectivity settings, or ‘push’ the settings out to each device from within the NetSupport School Tutor program.
Additionally, for supported devices:
- View thumbnails of all connected student tablets from the teacher PC.
- Zoom in to view a larger thumbnail of any selected student tablet.
- The teacher can discreetly view (Watch Mode) the screen of any connected student tablet.
Supported devices are from those vendors who have provided the additional access privileges needed for screen monitoring on their tablets. Currently:
Samsung – All devices shipped with Android 4.0 and above inc: Galaxy Tab, S3, S4, Note
ASUS - MeMO Pad FHD 10 ME302C. ASUS MeMo Pad ME102A
HP – All devices released since 01/01/14 inc: Slate 10/21
Intel - TR10CD1/TR10CS1
Mecer – All devices inc: S7, S10-3G, S101, M785, X9711, X1010, X1011
Haier Pad 1043
* Android v4.0 or later
** NetSupport School Tutor application required
If you're new to NetSupport School, you need to install the matching teacher app to use this product, which is available from this App Store or for other platforms from our website - www.netsupportschool.com.
Note: The NetSupport School Student for Android can be used with existing NetSupport School licences (if there are sufficient unused licences). Alternatively, additional Android-only student licences can be purchased from your NetSupport reseller at a reduced cost.
- Contact the school directly using email, phone or in-app forms.
- Stay up to date with school events and put important events quickly into your personal calendar with one press.
- Get push notifications direct to your device with important information from the school e.g. emergency closures.
- Get information and GPS directions to the organisations linked to the school.
- Browse the school gallery to see what has been happening at the school.
- Interact socially with other app users with the social media features.
This application (Beginner 1) is for beginners who just started to learn and play Go, which consists of the best qualified Go contents. You can learn Go step by step in an easy and interesting way with this game.
1) Supports English, Korean, and Chinese.
2) 4-cut cartoons enable you to understand the concept of every subject easily with fun.
3) With basic and advanced problems in every chapter, you can test your learning ability and improve it.
4) This app analyzes your ability of solving advanced problems and serves graphical statistics with simple comment.
5) Supports Practice and Play mode. You don’t need real Go board any more to learn and study.
Go is also known as go (碁, 囲碁), weiqi (wéiqí, 围棋), or baduk(바둑).
"But Japanese is too tough," you say? Studying with in "Moe Moe Japanese" makes learning Japanese fun!
The quickest way to learn the Japanese language is to learn about the culture of Japan first, and Moe is just one of the pieces of the cultural puzzle.
"Moe Moe Japanese" is a phrase book application that is the first ever to combine Japanese language learning and Moe!
With this app, you can learn basic words and phrases in order to make Japanese friends.
Let's make a lot of friends and build our Japanese further with !
〜How to Play〜
1.Select an item from the list at the top
2.Click on the word
3.The Japanese will be displayed along with the pronounciation
Ever had your phone ring in class because you forgot to silence it?
School Assistant will notify you when a class has started and automatically mute your phone for you during class.
Do you have trouble remembering when is your next test or assignment or what to study for your upcoming exam?
School Assistant will remind you and even chart your progress throughout the year!
If you are satisfied with School Assistant, you should try School Assistant + which offers the following advantages:
• Main screen customization
• Weighted grades and evaluation types
• Better control and prediction on grades
• Unlimited evaluation types
• Tablet-designed main screen
• Google Calendar sync (one way)
• Events widget (Android 3 and 4 - can be added in the lock screen in Android 4.2 and up)
• Custom icons
• Password protection
• Schedule widget
• No ads
• Many more features coming soon...
Do you have ideas to make School Assistant better or have you found a bug?
Contact me and I'll implement/solve it as soon as possible.
Leaving negative comments here won't help me solve the issue.