Keep your eyes on the road! You’ll never get distracted by your mobile again, with large buttons and full voice commands ("OK Google" hotword is supported for Android 4.4+).
With 3 main sliding panels you can easily swipe between the dialler, main dashboard and custom shortcuts. Car Dashdroid's built-in Smart Dialler means you won’t have to search for your contacts anymore; Just type the contact number or name to dial, or use the build-in Dial Action feature to dial your favorite contacts with one touch.
Set up to 16 shortcuts for your favorite apps, contacts, and even shortcuts to custom actions like directions to a particular place, opening a specific playlist, or sending a pre-written message (like "On my way!" or "Stuck in traffic!").
Enjoy listening to music while driving? Car Dashdroid has built-in music features allowing you to play your music, with a special widget that can control your favorite music players and show track details, all without exiting the app (an updated music player will be available soon).
It's simply the best Car mode you will ever use. It’s the perfect pair for your device and car!
* Home button returns you to Car dashdroid (configurable in settings)
* Car mode
* Group apps in folders (Like any launcher)
* Start Google navigation with one click
* "OK Google" Voice command support (Android 4.4+)
* Intuitive music controls for several players (tested with Spotify,Play Music, Pandora, Poweramp, and others) Experimental feature for Android 4.4+
* Current Weather report
* Speedometer (km/h and mph) (using GPS may cause battery drain after long usage)
* Themes (Dark, night and day themes)
* Start and stop Car Dashdroid on Bluetooth connection
* Turn off wifi when the app starts
* Turn On bluetooth when the app starts
* Display current location and temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
* Full screen mode
* Car home replacement
* Battery widget with percent
* Screen saver when inactive
* Launch screen saver using a shortcut
* Inspired by Android Auto
* Call log for easy access to your recent calls (All and missed)
* Optional immersive mode in full screen mode (for Android 4.4+)
* Auto switch themes based on day/night
* Built in smart dialer
* Built in contacts (shows favorite and all contacts)
* Built in voice commands without exiting the app (for navigation, finding places, or calling contacts)
* Dial Action for calling starred contacts with one click.
* Built in Music Player with playlist,album browser, song browser support
* Music Player widget to control media playback
* New gorgeous design based on Material Design
* Lock screen rotation (lock the orientation to landscape and portrait, as well as 3rd party apps if they support landscape)
* Settings control widget(modify brightness, orientation, theme, full screen,bluetooth with one click in main screen)
* Set phone multimedia sound level (Optional)
* Keep screen on, never turn off the screen again when you are driving
* Use speaker on phone calls (Optional)
* Use stock image in built in shortcuts
* Android 5 Lollipop support
* Adfree available in settings
To close Car dashdroid use the following intent action:
Tasker ->Add Action-> System->send Intent-> in "action" put "com.nezdroid.mycardahsboard.STOP" (without quotes)
Weather Icons provided by +Manuel Labrador Vianthi
If you have any issues please let me know before rating, we can solve any bugs :)
don't hesitate contact me at email@example.com or join my Google plus community to be a beta Tester and discuss new features:
InDrive is a unique application that combines car mode functionality with an advanced trip computer and deep Poweramp integration. With one-touch access to the most useful features on your phone, this app is your perfect driving companion!
*** This is a free 30-day trial version. In order to continue using the app after this period, you will need to purchase the InDrive Unlocker.
InDrive makes it very easy to launch your favorite applications, directly dial numbers, view your trip information and control music playback*. It will auto launch when placed in a compatible car dock. If you don't have a physical car dock, InDrive provides an option to force your phone into car mode, which will allow the app to override the Home button. Please note that for this feature to work properly on Android 2.x and higher, you have to set InDrive as the default car dock app. To do this, simply check the "Enable car mode" option in the settings and follow the instructions. This only needs to be done once.
NOTE FOR ANDROID 4.2.x USERS: Unfortunately, it appears that Google has removed dock home support in Android 4.2. Pressing the Home button will now return you to the launcher screen instead of InDrive or other car home app of choice. If you want this feature back, please vote for the following issue: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=39662
* The music screen is designed to work in conjunction with Poweramp. Without Poweramp installed, you will only be able to do very basic controls such as switching to the next song in the default Android music player. Support for other media players is not guaranteed.
Trip computer features:
* Street address
* Speedometer (mph, km/h or knots)
* Battery level
* Weather (Fahrenheit or Celsius)
* Time traveled (total / driving / stopped)
* Average speed (total / driving)
* Max speed
* Time of day
• Enable car mode (Force the phone into car mode like it had been placed in the car dock)
• Check GPS status (Open the location settings screen if GPS is disabled)
• Turn on Bluetooth
• Disable Wi-Fi
• Set media volume (Does not affect the ringtone volume)
• Set screen brightness (Will override the automatic brightness setting if necessary)
• Keep screen on (Prevent the screen from locking while the app is running)
• Disable auto rotation (Turn this option on when driving on bumpy roads)
• Turn on speakerphone
• Mute notification sounds
• Vibrate on press
• Minimum accuracy
• Filter the GPS speed
• Run in the background
• Enable track logging
• Exit on undock
KNOWN ISSUES: If you are experiencing a problem where the app randomly closes without any errors, try disabling integration with Poweramp in the app settings. This is a confirmed problem in Poweramp that unfortunately affects InDrive due to the link between two applications. It should be fixed in the next Poweramp update.
BATTERY USAGE: This app is very battery intensive when used with the default settings. When not connected to a power source, please uncheck the "Keep screen on" option in the app settings.
NOTE ON PERMISSIONS: InDrive requires access to several system features, such as GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, audio settings, and also to the SD card in order to write temporary log files and map images (these will be deleted on uninstall). It also requires a permission to directly call phone numbers for the shortcuts screen to work properly.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post them on our blog or open a support ticket here: http://support.codesector.com/
*******Watch Video demo for optimal use of this app*******
The "Connected Car" is here today! With Dock'n Drive up to 30 tiles can be set as large shortcuts to favorite apps and direct dials for frequently used contacts when driving. A floating icon appears when opening other apps, allowing users to go quickly back to the Dock'n Drive interface. Combined with your favorite iBOLT car-dock and Accessories iBOLT Dock'n Drive can make your driving experience more enjoyable and safer. The App takes advantage of your Android Smartphone. Set Bluetooth to turn automatically, WiFi to turn off, disable screen time out and many other options.
When driving a great looking digital speedometer, an innovative “compass ring” and media play buttons optimized for apps like Play Music, Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, Slacker etc. are seen on the screen.
SPEEDOMETER & COMPASS
The highly accurate GPS speedometer displays the speed in kilometers per hour (KPH) or Miles per hour (MPH). The compass ring always indicates in which direction the vehicle is moving. Touch the speedometer to switch between home and big screen.
The Interface is moving from time to time
30 TILES TO CUSTOMIZE
The main screen features 5 pages, each with 6 "tiles" that can be customized to feature your favorite apps, direct dial, link etc. Swipe left or right to move between screens. The “Edit Shortcuts” menu will let you add and delete shortcuts, change background color, skin, icon & font size and font color.
The User Interface features a "Dimmer” for brightness adjustment (slider). Press the half moon to enable the sleep mode (moving clock). Touch the screen again and sleep mode is turned off. Great battery saving feature.
BACKUP / RESTORE
Backup and restore settings using a Dropbox account.
--- CONVENIENCE & SAFETY ---
IT CAN WAIT
Place incoming text messages on hold while the Android phone is docked. When undocked messages are delivered to phone. Set auto reply message such as "Driving right now, will get back to you shortly".
Enable/Disable floating shortcut or change size and transparency
AUTO ANSWER INCOMING CALLS
Auto turn on Bluetooth when device is docked and turn off Bluetooth on undock.
TOOGLE WI-FI HOTSPOT
Make a hotspot available in your car
Choose if Wi-Fi should be disabled temporary or permanently when device is docked.
DAILY ROADS VOYAGER
Activate control buttons for DailyRoads Voyager (the app has to be installed separately)
--- SPEED & TIME ---
DIFFERENT DISPLAY OPTIONS FOR CLOCK AND SPEED
Select between MPH/KPH, 12/24 hours and analog or digital clock
--- ADDITIONAL SETTINGS ---
HIDE NOTIFICATION BAR
Hides the notification bar on top of screen or makes it visible.
AUTO ENABLE THE ANDROID CAR MODE
MOBILE DATA CONNECTION
Disable use of mobile data by Dock'n Drive App
DISABLE SCREEN TIMEOUT
Disable system screen timeout can be set while device is docked.
Make the phone vibrate when screen is touched.
SET DEFULT MEDIA VOLUME & PLAYER
Set the App music/sound volume to desired level when the device is docked and choose your default media player to control
Set brightness mode to a default level while device is docked. Use “Day” and device will turn the brightness to max and “Night” to the lowest level. „Auto“ will use the light sensor.
ROUTE TO SPEAKER:
Route phone calls to phone speaker instead of a connected Bluetooth headset/main unit (not working on CDMA devices)
CHECK GPS ON START
If GPS is disabled open the settings screen
Disable hint for notification access in case you don’t want to allow to access your notifications for displaying current song information.
Autostart app when device is docked
Version 2.6 and higher is only available on devices running Android 4.0 and higher.
You can add different cars and for each car add notes (like maintenance notes "oil changed in 15/05/2007 at 564654 miles").
See screenshot for more.
Location permissions are used to find your location and use it when you add a new refueling record (optional, you can write it yourself).
Obtaining an address works only if you are connected to the internet (wifi or mobile data connection).
SD write permissions are used to save your car data in your SD card.
This app (created for Froyo) works only if you have a menu button.
**This is a license only, it will not open or run on it's own. Download the FREE CarHome Ultra app first!**
OMG Droid: "Car Home Ultra -- Finally a Real Car Dock App for Android"
Applater: "A handy car dock application to help you use your device safely even while driving"
Use your voice to send messages, launch apps and do almost anything using the Google Voice Search shortcut: https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/2940021?hl=en
Customize up to 18 shortcuts to launch apps, direct dial numbers, or even navigate to a specific location.
- Speedometer (Speaks when pressed)
- Current Weather Conditions (Speaks when pressed)
- Current Location (Speaks when pressed)
- 18 Shortcuts
- Location alerts
- Starts CarHome when bluetooth connection is detected
- Auto Bluetooth on with Car Mode (optional)
- Auto Bluetooth off when exiting Car Mode (optional)
- Auto Wifi on/off with Car Mode (optional)
- Displays speed in KPH or MPH
- Displays temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Custom Day/Night color schemes
- Auto switch between Day/Night based on Sunset and Sunrise
If not using a car dock or power adapter, please ensure the "Keep display on" option is not checked!
The app automatically launches when placed in a car dock (that has a magnet or similar).
* Speed Alerts (fully customizable by speed, colors, flashing, and sounds)
* Current location
* Current street (Pro version)
* Current temperature
* Current altitude
* Max speed
* US and Metric units/speed alerts: knots, km/h or mph, Fahrenheit or Celsius, meters or feet
* Custom text colors
* 20 customizable shortcuts - launch favorite applications, directly dial important numbers, navigate to common locations, and more!
Avoid getting a speeding ticket by keeping track and being alerted of your speed accurately via GPS!
This version removes advertisements! It will also display your current street.
* Read Contact Data and Call Phone permissions are for creating/using shortcuts.
French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Slovak, Romanian and Swedish localizations supported
Help translate the app into your language: http://crowdin.net/project/car-dashboard/invite/
Use your phone safely while driving. UCD - the only true hands free experience.
“This app gives you a simpler (safer) menu for apps you need while you drive. It also gives you text to speech to hear and answer messages.”
IBM Software Group - Vice President Rational Continuous Engineering Solutions
7 day Free Trial.
Ultimate Car Dock Features:
• Incoming text messages read out to you.
• Reply to texts by voice only. No need to touch or look at your phone
• Answer phone calls by voice
• WhatsApp messages read out to you. (Android 4.4+)
• Gmail messages read out to you. (Android 4.4+)
• Send texts by voice
• Call anyone by voice
• Start navigation by voice
• Integrated with the call button on your steering wheel or headset device
• Full screen Music Player designed with driver safety in mind
• Start and stop music by voice
• 5 car dashboard screens holds 30 shortcuts
• Sleep mode for power saving and ease of this Car Home App use
• Speedometer Option
• Weather Widget
• Free online backup for apps data and settings
Ultimate Car Dock is a Car Dashboard, Car Home replacement app, with voice control, and speedometer. Try it now free for 7 days.
Set your preferences before you start driving, familiarize yourself with the voice control, and add your favorite shortcuts to the car home app, then simply take it out for a spin!
Receiving Calls and Text:
When Ultimate Car Dock is running, incoming calls are announced. You simply respond vocally. Your phone automatically goes into speaker mode when calls are answered. You can reject a call, and respond vocally with a text message.
Incoming sms text messages are read out loud to you. You can reply by voice, no need to touch, or look at your phone.
Initiating Calls, Text, and other apps:
There is a power saving sleep mode, just touch the screen anywhere to give a voice command, for example “Text Jane” ... “Call Jane”. “Navigate to Seattle.”
Sending text messages by voice is easy, just say “text” and the name of your contact, the app will ask you to speak your message, and give you the option to verify the text before sending.
Call anyone, just say “call” and name of your contact, the call is placed, and the sound is automatically set to loud speaker.
UCD is full of many user settings and customizations. A full explanation of all settings and help is available online http://www.appsontoast.com
There is a help section built into the car dashboard app, but if you need any assistance then please email us, we will do our level best to help.
Some 3rd party SMS apps can block any other app from receiving text messages! If you are having any issues with this just drop us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
SMS permissions: Needed to receive text messages, read the messages out loud, and allow you to respond via voice.
Read Contacts: Needed when a call, or text comes in to check to see if the number is in your contacts, the app then reads out the contact name instead of the number.
Phone permissions: Needed to receive calls when the app is running, and to make calls via voice from the app.
Audio permissions: Needed for text to speech, and voice recognition.
Internet permissions: Needed for voice recognition in pre jelly bean versions of android.
Bluetooth permissions: Needed for the settings, if you would like the app to start, and stop bluetooth.
WIFI permissions: Optional, Needed if you use the settings screen to have UCD start/stop WIFI when the app exits/starts.
Thanks to Marcello Di Matteo for the initial Italian translations
Thanks to Killian Poglajen for the French translations
Thanks to Daniel Ricardo Franco Bolado for the Spanish translations
Connect with us on Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/+Appsontoast-UCD/posts
Clicking the icon will toggle Airplane Mode. Note: Enabling Airplane mode disables Wifi, Bluetooth and 3G/4G data.
Clicking "Airplane" will bring up the Wireless Network settings page.
Contact via email for issues or bugs.
* Airplane Mode
* GPS (Not one click since Android API does not support this)
* Reboot (Requires Root)
Clicking the label (if visible) will open the appropriate settings page.
Now supports themes! Includes the original theme you have grown to love plus a Honeycomb inspired theme with images right from the Honeycomb SDK!
It is a known issue that Reboot does not work on all phones. I am investigating the issue and hope to have an update soon.
This widget will reboot (restart) your phone, Remember 'Allow' in Superuser for fast 1 click rebooting of your phone.
There is a known issue where this does not work on phones with Sense (EVO, Inc, etc), I am investigating the issue!
-- ROOT REQUIRED, WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT ROOT!! --
Track and log your fuel mileage, consumption, and costs. Keep track of your fuel economy and how much your car is costing you. All of this is made very easy by using a familiar design and interface that follows the Android design guidelines.
* Easy to use design that follows the Android design guidelines
* Mileage and fuel economy tracking
* Total, average, and fill up specific statistics
* Track information for multiple cars (*Pro)
* Featuring SlidingMenu
* Multiple themes
If you have any questions, comments, issues, or ideas feel free to contact me via Twitter, Google+, or email!
Keywords: fuel, gas, fuel economy, mileage, holo, car, cars, vehicle, truck, tracking, statistics, SlidingMenu, Crouton