• Manages data for one or more vehicles.
• Calculates and plots average gas mileage.
• Calculates and plots monthly totals for gas purchased and distance driven.
• Stores all data on the device – doesn’t use your data plan.
• Can import/export your data to CSV files on your sdcard.
• Share the CSV files with other Apps for cloud backup! (Dropbox, e-mail, etc.)
• Share statistics as an HTML report file.
• Totally FREE!! No ads!
• Open source
Selectable units of measurement - can calculate:
• miles per gallon (MPG)
• kilometers per liter (KM/L)
• liters per 100 kilometers (L/100KM)
• miles per imperial gallon (UK MPG) – from miles and liters.
• miles per imperial gallon (UK MPG) – from kilometers and liters.
• kilometers per gallon (KPG)
Selectable data entry mode – when adding fuel data, choose which values to enter:
• Enter Total Cost and Fuel Amount, FillUp will calculate Fuel Price
• Enter Fuel Price and Total Cost, FillUp will calculate Fuel Amount
• Enter Fuel Price and Fuel Amount, FillUp will calculate Total Cost
We’re always looking to improve - have a problem, suggestion or comment? E-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org or post a review.
Source code: https://github.com/wdkapps/FillUp
Summary: gas mileage log, gas mileage tracker, gas mileage calculator, fuel economy tracker, fuel economy calculator, fuel economy log, fuel use log, gasoline log.
★★★★★ "This app gave me a way to track mpg, costs, and frequency of fuel stops. Using the data, I have improved my mpg by changing my driving techniques. It does everything I want it to do."
★★★★★ "Great app for keeping track of mileage, fuel and car maintenance."
★★★★★ "Love this app! Tracks info. That I need. I love the fact that I can email myself a report! Great app!"
If you need assistance to import data from another app, we have a self explanatory guide within the app, or you could reach out to us at email@example.com
Fuel Buddy is your complete car maintenance tool. It serves as your vehicle’s mileage tracker as well as its maintenance, service, repair and expense log. It provides the right amount of information in a simple and non-cluttered manner. The user interface is designed for ease of use. The app helps you save cash by keeping track of your mileage, fuel economy, car service costs, car service reminders, car expenses, finding cheap gas stations around you. Never worry about losing your data with the scheduled backup feature. The app can also automatically sync data with drivers sharing a vehicle.
Some of the highlights of Fuel Buddy are:
1) Add gas mileage, service related costs and other expenses in as few as three clicks
2) Various statistics and graphs available to track mileage, improve fuel economy, find running costs, etc
3) Multiple vehicles supported
4) Sync data automatically and instantly with multiple drivers sharing a vehicle
5) Set alerts for car service reminders by mileage or date
6) Maintain Trip Logs
7) Capture gas receipts, service receipts and expense receipts at the time of fill up or later, and then email them from the app
8) Email your fill ups and gas fuel mileage logs directly from the app
9) The only service and fuel log that allows you to schedule weekly, monthly and quarterly backups of your gas mileage logs onto the cloud so that you never lose your data.
10) Fuel Buddy supports voice input. So now you can speak and enter values for a fill up.
11) Find cheap gas/fuel prices around you or by city/state/zip (Data provided by GasBuddy - http://m.gasbuddy.com, data may not be available for all regions)
12) The only fuel log that lets you track your car's fuel economy by Octane, Fuel Brand and Filling Station
13) Multiple settings available to track your fill up (kilometer, mile, litre, gallon (US), gallon (UK), km/l, l/100kms, mpg(US), mpg(UK))
14) Gas mileage logs can be exported and imported as CSV files to phone memory (internal or external) or onto Google Drive
15) Supports partial fill ups
16) Highly customizable screens
Besides giving details for each trip and your car service costs and expenses, Fuel Buddy also calculates statistics such as Distance Traveled Between Fill ups, Average Fuel Efficiency to date, Average Price/Quantity, Fuel Economy by Octane, Fuel Efficiency by Fuel Brand, Fuel Economy by Filling Station, Gas Consumption by mile, Gas Consumption by day, Service Cost by kilometer, Service Cost by day, Expenses by distance, Expenses by day, etc. These statistics can be viewed as graphs to track performance.
Besides acting as your vehicle’s mileage tracker, Fuel Buddy lets you track your vehicle's maintenance and service related costs and also keeps a log of all other car expenses. Thus making it the ultimate car maintenance and car management app. The app can also alert you when a car service is due.
Fuel Buddy lets you email your mileage/fuel logs along with your fuel receipts, or you could also export and import all data to your Google Drive account or your phone memory for viewing later or as backup. Data imported onto your Google drive account can be downloaded into Fuel Buddy on another device. Scheduled weekly, monthly or quarterly backups can also be created so that you never lose your logs.
Please feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Icons by Glyphish.com
30-day trial. To keep it, please install GasLog Unlock Key for only US$0.99
• Track vehicle gas mileage or fuel economy, i.e. MPG, L/100km, KM/L, or KPG
• Comprehensive statistics, including MPG, mileage, fuel price, fuel cost, CO2 emission etc.
• Line charts and bar charts for MPG, fuel price, etc.
• Official US government fuel economy ratings, and is converted to measurement in your country
• Data backup & restore
• Transfer data between GasLog and TripLog
• Support units of measure, date format, and currencies in USA, Canada, UK, Australia, South Africa, and other 20 countries.
• Excellent customer support. We reply to all emails.
Track your gas / fuel mileage and maintenance. Review your gas mileage history in chart or graph form and receive notifications when your vehicles are due for oil changes. The graph shows you two standard deviations for your MPG history, which will help you to detect issues with your vehicle easier and faster. Since you know how you drive and you can see your most recent fill up compared to your historical fill ups, you have all the tools you'll need to make mileage tracking useful. MPG Tracker will also alert you when something appears abnormal.
Please Note: This app uses your Google Play email address to create an account to store your data on the server. This is useful if you change devices or have to reset your device. You can also review your data on any computer at http://mpg.3dx2.com
Track Multiple Vehicles
Mileage Tracking (Fuel Calculator)
Oil Change Notifications
Maintenance Tracking - Add any service including location and cost (new and historical).
Graph Your Fuel History
Review Price Per Gallon
Enter a Fill Up using your Current Odometer instead of Tripometer
Historical Data Input
Built in Help Dialog
Ad Supported (non-intrusive) - Remove them for $1.49
- Tracking fuel consumption
- Tracking car maintenance tasks
- Detailed reports by months
- Automatic reminder on any upcoming car service tasks
- User-friendly interface
- Backup/Restore Database
- Dropbox integration
- Multiple Cars support
Why is this app useful?
Every time when you Inspect your vehicle or fill up your gas tank, make a record of its state and condition.
Then you will see through time such as how much of engine oil your vehicle consumes as it ages and wears, how fast your tires lose air, when you changed your time belts and transmission oils and when you have to change them again.
If you don't make records of your car services, 90% of a time, you will forget when and what you did!
Plus this app guides you through what needs to be done periodically to your precious vehicle.
Many people neglect the importance of maintaining oils, chemicals, and many parts that need to be replaced to prolong the car's life span. This app helps car owners, especially newbies to cars, manage their cars, track mileage, track what services need to be done, and so much more. The users can visualize their car parts' estimated life span so they can prepare up coming maintenance.
- Oil change reminder, car parts maintenance reminder
- Gas fill-up check-in with location service.
- Car usage statistics city/highway ratio, average MPG, maintenance history, gas refuel history, etc...
- Search nearby auto shops
- Advance or retard the services interval depending on city/highway driving ratio
- Manage multiple cars with one account
- OBD2 code search (not scan)
* How the app works:
Make records whenever you fill up your gas (fuel). Check what this app can figure out from just doing this!
Car Pros - Car Management
• Calculation of fuel consumption
• All statistics not only in numbers but also in handy charts
• Calculator overrun / needed fuel / cost path
• Synchronization with clouds and between devices (using Dropbox API)
• Consideration of several vehicles
• Export / import data
• Select theme
• Wide setting units and interface elements
• Widgets quickly add records
• No ads. Absolutely.
The better the rest
• Calculation of fuel consumption is universal (to the full, to light bulbs ...)
• Prediction of remaining fuel at the moment
Clicking the icon will toggle Airplane Mode. Note: Enabling Airplane mode disables Wifi, Bluetooth and 3G/4G data.
Clicking "Airplane" will bring up the Wireless Network settings page.
Contact via email for issues or bugs.
* Airplane Mode
* GPS (Not one click since Android API does not support this)
* Reboot (Requires Root)
Clicking the label (if visible) will open the appropriate settings page.
Now supports themes! Includes the original theme you have grown to love plus a Honeycomb inspired theme with images right from the Honeycomb SDK!
It is a known issue that Reboot does not work on all phones. I am investigating the issue and hope to have an update soon.
This widget will reboot (restart) your phone, Remember 'Allow' in Superuser for fast 1 click rebooting of your phone.
There is a known issue where this does not work on phones with Sense (EVO, Inc, etc), I am investigating the issue!
-- ROOT REQUIRED, WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT ROOT!! --
Track and log your fuel mileage, consumption, and costs. Keep track of your fuel economy and how much your car is costing you. All of this is made very easy by using a familiar design and interface that follows the Android design guidelines.
* Easy to use design that follows the Android design guidelines
* Mileage and fuel economy tracking
* Total, average, and fill up specific statistics
* Track information for multiple cars (*Pro)
* Featuring SlidingMenu
* Multiple themes
If you have any questions, comments, issues, or ideas feel free to contact me via Twitter, Google+, or email!
Keywords: fuel, gas, fuel economy, mileage, holo, car, cars, vehicle, truck, tracking, statistics, SlidingMenu, Crouton