Manage your money on the go.
Take charge of your financial future with Schwab’s mobile app for Android™. Monitor your accounts, trade, research investments, and follow today’s market news—whenever and wherever you want.
• Manage your brokerage, Schwab Bank, 401(k) and other accounts
• Trade/edit/cancel Stock, ETF, Mutual Fund and multi-leg option orders ¹
• Login using your fingerprint or Passcode
• Deposit Checks via Schwab Mobile Deposit™ ²
• Protect yourself with the ability to quickly lock and unlock your Schwab Bank Visa® Platinum Debit Card
• Open new brokerage accounts and new Schwab Bank accounts
• Get real-time Trade Notifications
• Monitor your Schwab Visa Platinum® Debit card activity by setting custom alerts
• Access Schwab Podcasts, videos, and more in Media Center
• Enjoy auto-updating Watchlists (synchronized with Schwab.com)
• Add, edit, pay, or cancel Bill Pay payments for Schwab Bank
• More enhancements are coming soon
Your input is important. In the app, go to the Menu, select "Feedback" and share your experience and ideas for future enhancements.
BROKERAGE PRODUCTS: NOT FDIC INSURED • NO BANK GUARANTEE • MAY LOSE VALUE
¹ Options carry a high level of risk and are not suitable for all investors. Certain requirements must be met to trade options through Schwab. Please read the options disclosure document titled "Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options" [http://www.theocc.com/about/publications/character-risks.jsp] Supporting documentation for any claims or statistical information is available upon request, call 800-435-4000 for a copy. Multiple leg options strategies will involve multiple commissions. Spread trading must be done in a margin account.
Futures trading offered and positions held through Charles Schwab Futures, Inc., a separate but affiliated company of Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. Both are subsidiaries of The Charles Schwab Corporation. Futures trading involves substantial risk and is not suitable for all investors. Please read Risk Disclosure Statement for Futures and Options [https://www.streetsmartcentral.com/static/pdf/CSF_risks_futures_options.pdf].
² The Schwab Mobile Deposit service is subject to certain eligibility requirements, limitations, and other conditions. Enrollment is not guaranteed. Standard hold policies apply. Requires a wireless signal or mobile connection. Mobile carrier data charges may apply.
Requires a wireless signal or mobile connection. Access to Electronic Services may be limited or unavailable during periods of peak demand, market volatility, systems upgrade, maintenance, or for other reasons. Functionality may vary by operating system and/or device.
System availability and response times are subject to market conditions and mobile connection limitations. Trade Orders received outside normal market hours will be entered the next business day.
Android, Google Play, and Google Pay are trademarks of Google Inc. Use of these trademarks are subject to Google Permissions.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., and Charles Schwab Bank are separate but affiliated companies and subsidiaries of The Charles Schwab Corporation. Brokerage products are offered by Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (Member SIPC [www.sipc.org] ) ("Schwab"). Deposit and lending products and services are offered by Charles Schwab Bank, Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., 211 Main Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
©2019 Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. All rights reserved. Member SIPC. [www.sipc.org] CS17369-01
Screenshots are for illustrative purposes only.