Schwab has one mission: to help you reach your financial goals.
Buy and sell stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, options (1), and more right from your phone (2).
We’re committed to transparent pricing and low costs.
• Transfer as many accounts as you want to Schwab
• Get more details by visiting schwab.com/pricing.
Don’t have a Schwab account yet?
Getting started is easy. Open our most popular accounts right from the app including brokerage, Roth IRA, traditional IRA (3), and checking accounts.
Our app makes mobile investing easy:
• Use your finger, face ID or preset passcode to quickly and securely log in.
• See your account balances (including non-Schwab accounts), assets, and performance in one place.
• Place trades and monitor opportunities 24/7.
• Transfer money in a snap with mobile check deposit (4) and external account linking.
• Get breaking news, real-time quotes, and in-depth charts.
• Build customized watchlists and monitor market trends.
• Access videos, podcasts, and articles from investing experts.
• Customize your app experience with drag and drop modules and navigation.
You can now use your Watch utilizing the Android WearOS.
Still looking to learn more? Visit schwab.com/mobile
Brokerage Products: Not FDIC Insured • No Bank Guarantee • May Lose Value
1. Options carry a high level of risk and are not suitable for all investors. Certain requirements must be met to trade options through Schwab. Investing involves risks, including loss of principal. Hedging and protective strategies generally involve additional costs and do not assure a profit or guarantee against loss. With long options, investors may lose 100% of funds invested. Covered calls provide downside protection only to the extent of the premium received. Please read the options disclosure document titled "Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options." Supporting documentation for any claims or statistical information is available upon request.
2. Requires a wireless signal or mobile connection. System availability and response times are subject to market conditions and your mobile connection limitations. Functionality may vary by operating system and/or device. Mobile carrier data charges may apply.
3. View our IRA Center on Schwab.com for the IRA contribution guidelines and rules.
4. The Schwab Mobile Deposit service is subject to certain eligibility requirements, limitations, and other conditions. Enrollment is not guaranteed, and standard hold policies apply. See Schwab.com for more details.
Android, Google Play, Android WearOS and Google Pay are trademarks of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. and Charles Schwab Bank, SSB are separate but affiliated companies and subsidiaries of The Charles Schwab Corporation. Brokerage products and services are offered by Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., member SIPC. Deposit and lending products and services are offered by Schwab Bank, SSB, Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.
©2023 Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. All rights reserved. Member SIPC. For details, please see www.sipc.org.
Please see Schwab.com or the Schwab Mobile App for more information.