This app allows you to save pictures, audio and video from your txt messages to your SD card. Files are stored in the SavedMMS directory and are accessible from Pictures and Music.
Sorts by Date, newest first.
Some malicious apps may cost you money by sending messages without your confirmation. This may result in unexpected charges.
Light, quick and no-ads.
Launch also the hidden "App Ops Settings" permission screen in android 4.3 & 4.4/4.4.1 KitKat to manage individual permissions for your applications.
Remember to enable IMAP in Gmail.
Please note that auto backup might not work reliably when SMS Backup+ is installed on the SD card. Future version will hopefully fix this, in the meantime please move it back to phone memory if possible.
For those of you worried about app permissions: there is a detailed explanation in the FAQ section of the website.
Also, please consult the FAQ on the website before sending me an email.
How to use:
- Enable data access over mobile network in android settings.
- In SmartAPN widget or app, gray button is '3G off', green button is '3G on'.
*** Turn 3G on before you delete this app.
For such a person,
It is an application that can create MMS message when you select Email address of contact book!
Just send the message that you create complete because it is copied to hangouts!
The backup is created locally on the phone by default unless you configure it to upload to Email, Google Drive or Dropbox. You are responsible for backup files and the files are not sent to the developer in any case.
On Android 4.4+ devices, if you have performed the Restore and the messages don't appear in your messaging app then:
- Open your messaging app and Disable SMS from Settings.
- Exit the app
- Open the app again and Enable SMS from Settings.
- Backup SMS Messages in XML format.
- Backup created locally on the device with options to automatically upload to Email, Google Drive or DropBox using the Add-On app.
- Choose a scheduled time to automatically backup.
- Backup format is independent of the Android version so the messages can be easily moved from one phone to another, irrespective of the Android version.
- Option to select which conversations to backup.
- View/Restore all Messages or only selected conversations.
- Delete all SMS Messages on the Phone.
- Email a backup file.
- The XML can then be converted to other formats, and can also be viewed on a computer.
- Tested on Android v1.5 to v5.0
This app is ad-supported and requires the Internet permissions to display the Ads.
If you do not want ads the they can be disabled from preferences or you can buy the paid version from the Market.
On newer phones with inbuilt storage the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure you save/email a copy of the backup outside the phone before doing it.
Lots more info at http://android.riteshsahu.com/apps/sms-backup-restore
FAQs can be found at http://bit.ly/d9t7Jk
Please start the app at least once after updates so that the scheduled backups start working.
This App needs access to the following:
* Your messages: Backup and Restore messages. Receive SMS permission needed to properly handle messages received while the app is the default messaging app on Android 4.4+ devices.
* Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
* Phone calls - Without this the Restore fails on some phones.
* Network communication: For displaying Advertisements.
* Your social information: To display and store the contact names in the Backup file.
* Run at start-up: Start scheduled Backups.
* View Network Connections: So that the app does not try to load Ads when there is no connection.
* Control Vibration: To vibrate the phone when an operation is completed.
* Prevent Phone from Sleeping: To prevent the phone from going to sleep/suspended state while a Backup or Restore operation is in progress.
* Test access to Protected Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
Icons designed by Vlad Kitanoski of www.vk-solutions.com
Fake SMS/MMS is used to send Fake SMS and MMS in light of your requirements. No matter what send states you like, sent, failed or queued, the messages edited by Fake Message will be restored like real messages in your inbox, outbox or draft-box.
With Fake SMS/MMS users can send SMS/MMS to themselves under other person’s name. Basically Fake SMS/MMS is a fun application that is used for making a fool of your friends.
★ Supports for Multimedia Message.
★ Supports for android 4.4 and 5.0 System.
★ Supports SMS Timer.
★ Fake SMS/MMS schedule.
★ Define the sending or receiving time of the message(now,past,future).
★ Select fake caller id from your contacts or edit any telephone numbers as you like.
★ Select the pictures, videos or audios from your cell phone storage or capture them on the spot.
The Fake SMS/MMS can be generated when you press SAVE, and no one will know it’s fake unless they are being told. You can set who will text you and what they will say. What’s more, the Fake SMS/MMS will be only displayed on your own phone.
If you find any bugs in Fake Message, please contact us at email@example.com. We will improve it as soon as possible.
If your phone has inbuilt storage, the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure default backup folder is in your external SD card before doing it. If not, please copy the entire backup folder ("SmsContactsBackup" by default)to your external SD card
-Backup apps to SD card
-Backup & restore app's data(need root)
-Batch restore apps from SD card (need root)
-Backup Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to SD card
-Restore Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars from SD card
-Can select SMS conversations to backup
-Delete the backup data on SD card
-Schedule automatic backups
-Auto upload scheduled backup files to your Google Drive or Gmail
-Can download backup files from Google Drive
-Show last backup count & time
-User can change backup folder path in Settings
-Can backup Contact's group and picture properties
READ YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)/EDIT YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)
These permissions are used to backup & restore your SMS
READ YOUR CONTACTS/MODIFY YOUR CONTACTS
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Contacts
WRITE WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY/READ YOUR WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Bookmarks
READ CALENDAR EVENTS PLUS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION/ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS WITHOUT OWNERS' KNOWLEDGE
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Calendars
READ CALL LOG/WRITE CALL LOG
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Call logs
- Italian- Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Portuguese - Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Korean - Thanks to 장승훈
- Hungaria - Thanks to Balu & Hevesi J.
- Turkish - Thanks to Fatih Fırıncı
- Arabic - Thanks to Falcon Eye
- Polish - Thanks to Alvin Świtała
- Russian - Thanks to Сергей Приклонский, Mikhail Medvedev
- Ukrainian - Thanks to Mikhail Medvedev
1. You can take a screenshot by touching the shot icon (only support on rooted phones and OS 2.3) or pressing power button and volume down button at the same time, or pressing power button and home button at the same time(on most Samsung phones).
2. You can specify the folders which the screenshots will be saved as images.
3. You can preview the screenshot and decide saving it or discarding it.
4. Croping any part of the screenshot.
5. Drawing on the screenshot.
6. Making mosaics on the screenshot.
7. Inputing custom text on the screenshot.
8. Sharing the screenshot after it’s taken.
Depending on your device you can use the following triggers:
• Hold 'Power button' and 'Volume-down button' for 2 seconds
• Hold 'Power button' and 'Home button' for 2 seconds
• Overlay icon
• Notification icon click
• Camera hardware button
• Long click search hardware button
• Custom shortcut
• Locale, Tasker plugin support
• Power connect/disconnect
This screen shot app will capture screens on Android 4.0 and higher, devices with root and some not rooted devices.
<<< Flash Alerts 2 Update Event! Pro Version Price Down! (limited period only) >>>
The feature was not available for Android users in the meantime.
Please install the Flash Alerts now that the iPhone's LED flash notification feature can be used even in Android phones.
(Caution! Please make sure that Flash Alert Free version works on your device before purchase Flash Alert Pro.)
- When you receive a call, new text message, the flash will blink.
- You can regulate blinking frequency.
- You can set up blinking with ON/OFF in detail.
- A StatusBar notification is arrived, the flash will blink.(Pro)
- You can turn ON/OFF the feature over the device's status. (Ring, Vibrate, Silent, In an interactive state) (Pro)
- You can schedule DND when to start, when to end. (Pro)
Do your friends always borrow your phone to play games? Do you concern your short messages may be read by people you do not want to?
SMS Lock helps you out!
SMS Lock is a light tool to protect your personal short messages (SMS & MMS).
The cute lock is designed upon Android system level, to provide fully privacy protection to your short message box (Messaging). After enabling SMS Lock, there will be lock pattern protection when opening short message apps.
Please make sure you had enabled Gmail IMAP option.
Idea - Evan Tapper
- Please tell me if it works with a Car Dock now.
Check out my other apps!
HideNSeek allows you to hide media files (pics, audio, video) from the Pictures, Music and Video Player. It is DISGUISED as a FLASHLIGHT app (white screen). Run the Flashlight app and press the Menu 3 times to log in. After you create a password, press Menu for instructions.