This app allows you to save pictures, audio and video from your txt messages to your SD card. Files are stored in the SavedMMS directory and are accessible from Pictures and Music.
Sorts by Date, newest first.
3 easy steps:
1. Select your operator or provider
2. Select your subscription or plan
3. Tweakker sets up Internet & MMS APN
Tweakker is 100% free, cool and easy-to-use tool for setting up mobile internet and MMS - 3G GPRS EDGE MMS - APN settings specific to your network operator / provider / carrier on your Android. Support for more than 1100 operators in more than 200 countries with more being added all the time.
No other APN Manager works like Tweakker. APN Global does not have access to all APN. APN Backup & Restore does not give current APN settings. Configure apn settings automatically.
Tweakker is the helper that makes sure your Android is always able to connect to the mobile internet and send MMS no matter what operator or provider you are using.
Prepaid or Postpaid is all supported. And Data card Pay & Go and Pay monthly as well.
The app is "risk-free".. If the settings that are installed by the app are faulty or were wrongly selected, the app will roll back to the previously installed settings. You can then try again or send a support request directly from within the Android application.
WiFi connection required to download settings.
If you run into problems and want help to solve the problem while giving the community a chance to get a better Tweakker app, please send a mail to email@example.com with details. This email can also be sent from the app. For commercial use of Tweakker please contact Tweakker at (sales at tweakker dot com).
China - India - Japan - United States - US - Russia - Brazil - Indonesia - Germany - Pakistan - Nigeria - Mexico - Italy - Philippines - United Kingdom - UK - Bangladesh - Turkey - France - Thailand - Ukraine - Iran - Spain - Argentina - Poland - South Africa - Colombia - Vietnam - Egypt - Algeria - Venezuela - Peru - Taiwan - Romania - Canada - Morocco - Netherlands - Australia - Saudi Arabia - Malaysia - Chile - Portugal - Hong Kong - Belgium - Hungary - Bulgaria - Nepal - Israel - Denmark - Azerbaijan - Jordan - Singapore - New Zealand - Estonia - Lebanon - Lithuania - Montenegro - Sweden - Norway ... and many more!
Telcel - AT&T - T-Mobile - Tracfone - Simple Mobile - Personal - Airtel - O2 - TiM - Globe - BSNL - 'Yes' Optus - Claro - movistar - Maxis - Lycamobile - Smart Communications - CelCom - SingTel - Rogers Wireless - Orange - Simple - Maroc Telecom - h2o - 3 - Mobily - Vodafone - Telkomsel - Telstra Mobile - Tata DoCoMo - Vivo - DIGI - Bouygues Telecom - Entel - SoftBank Mobile - Pepephone - Oi - Tunisiana - Telenor - SFR - Idea Cellular - Sun Cellular (Digitel) - Etisalat - Yoigo - Vodafone Essar - Meditel - Straight Talk - Virgin Mobile - Ovivo Mobile - M1 - giffgaff - Beeline - TMN - Movilnet - STC - Zong - Cosmote - Aircel - Tesco Mobile - Lebara Mobile - Simyo - Proximus - Telmore - Telus Mobility - Starhub Mobile - Walmart - Advanced Info Service - DTAC - BiBoB - E-Plus - Plus - Tunisie Telecom - Turkcell - Fido - XL Axiata - Digi Mobil - Tele2 - IM3 - Avea - Axis - Comcel - Ufone - Reliance Communications - Verizon - Pelephone - GramenPhone - China Mobile - Safaricom - Indosat - Wind - Digitel - Tigo - Digicel - Moov - Zain - KPN - mt:s - Cellcom - mtc touch - Videotron Cellulaire - MobiFone - Bell Mobility - Al Jawal - DST Com - Warid Telecom - Uninor - Aldi Talk Medionmobile - Mobinil - Nepal Telecom - Matrix - Vodafone Telecel - Cellular One - Du - Crazy John's - Consumer Cellular - M-Tel - Nedjma - Telecom XT - Azercell - China Unicom - TDC - True Move - Koodo Mobile - ICE - Porta - Euskaltel - MTS +many more
✔ Important: Quick SMS MMS does mark message as "read" - if the notification tray icon does not disappear, make sure you disable the system messaging app notifications(To turn off the system SMS notification and Google Hangout Notification, go to the messaging app, hit menu -> settings and un-check notifications) and use SMS Popup's notifications in QUICK SMS POPUP SETTING instead.
Quick SMS MMS provides a convenient SMS POPUP dialog when a message is received that allows you to quickly read and reply to messages. It also provides in-depth customization of message notifications including contact specific sound, vibrate and LED settings.
✔ Full features list:
+ Customized SMS Popup size base on SMS, MMS content length or device's screen.
+ Coincide SMS, MMS received
+ Convenient SMS Popup window on incoming SMS,MMS.
+ Quickly reply, delete or close the SMS,MMS
+ Built-in "Preset SMS" for "quick reply" for even faster messaging directly from SMS POPUP window
+ Have your SMS,MMS read to you using text-to-speech
+ Reply to Sms, MMS using the system voice recognition
+ Customize Sms, MMS notifications including sound, vibrate pattern, LED color (if available) and notification icon.
+ Customize Sms, MMS notifications for individual contacts
+ Setup notification reminders (repeating notifications if you miss the first one)
+ Optional privacy mode to hide sender name and SMS, MMS contents
✔ App supporting languages:
Chinese (Simplified) – zh-CN
Chinese (Traditional) – zh-TW
Danish – da-DK
Dutch – nl-NL
English (United Kingdom) – en-GB
Greek – el-GR
Italian – it-IT
Polish – pl-PL
Portuguese (Brazil) – pt-BR
Portuguese (Portugal) – pt-PT
Serbian – sr
Spanish (Spain) – es-ES
Spanish (United States) – es-US
Swedish – sv-SE
Turkish – tr-TR
✔ Special offer: We have recently launched very interesting FREE Manga & Comic Reader which you may interest in. You can take a look at it here:
✔ IMPORTANT NOTE:
- Improved support for Android 4.4 KitKat. However - deleting messages and marking SMS, MMS as read from the SMS Popup is no longer possible in Android 4.4 KitKat.
- Quick SMS MMS does mark message as "read" - if the notification tray icon does not disappear, make sure you disable the system messaging app notifications(To turn off the system notification, go to the messaging app, hit menu -> settings and un-check notifications) and use SMS Popup's notifications instead.
✔ Using Note:
1. To change the buttons show in message POPUP dialog, Please go to Button Configuration.
2. Hold the Content of the Text(Message body), the popup menu will show all functions you can using to handle this message(Reply - Reply using system SMS, Quick Reply - Using our Quick Rely Dialog, Close, Delete,View Contact, Text-To-Speech) as you can see in demo picture.
3. To avoid conflicts and multiple alerts, please disable the system SMS notifications and any other apps that provide a notification when a SMS, MMS is received. To turn off the system notification, go to the messaging app, hit menu -> settings and un-check notifications.
4. Quick SMS MMS offers the ability to customize notifications on a per contact basis. When a new message comes in, SMS Popup Launcher will first check if the contact has a customized notification. If so, those settings are used, otherwise the default notifications are used. Using this functionality, you could set things up so only a few contacts show a popup while the rest trigger a regular notification. You could also ignore certain contacts by setting their notification to silent.
Tags: sms popup, mms popup, Sms to Go, Go with SMS.
@Credit Adam K
@Credit Saga Mobile for customization & improvement
@Credit Aha-Soft for Logo: http://www.aha-soft.com
How to use:
- Enable data access over mobile network in android settings.
- In SmartAPN widget or app, gray button is '3G off', green button is '3G on'.
Remember to enable IMAP in Gmail.
Please note that auto backup might not work reliably when SMS Backup+ is installed on the SD card. Future version will hopefully fix this, in the meantime please move it back to phone memory if possible.
For those of you worried about app permissions: there is a detailed explanation in the FAQ section of the website.
send your current GPS position by MMS or email and etc...
Your position is displayed on a map view.
It can help you:
* Copy & backup Android SMS and MMS to computer
* Restore SMS and MMS from computer to any Android phone
* Export SMS and MMS messages to File
* Transfer SMS to Android phones from other phones
* View SMS/MMS messages in threading mode on computer
* Print Android SMS/MMS messages on computer
* Send SMS & SMS Chat on computer directly
Did you love that one beautiful Instagram photo and want to keep it forever?
InstaSave allows you to download your Instagram photos and also the photos you liked to your device memory, allowing you to see them anytime, anywhere.
- Save any of your Instagram photos to your device memory
- Save any of the photos you liked to your device memory
- Save any of the popular photos of the moment to your device memory
- Select the photos you want to download one by one
- Easily choose the folder to save the photos
- Simple and straight to the point interface
The Pro version of InstaSave features:
- Save Instagram videos
- Perform a full backup with a tap
- Allows the creation of a zip file containing the saved photos for compact storage and transfer.
- Send your zip file to Dropbox, Email, Bluetooth, etc with a tap
- No ads
Please report by mail any problem or sugestion before sending a bad rating.
Please do not use this program to save photos without the permission of the respective owners. Respect the rights of the Instagram users.
InstaSave uses the Instagram public API and depends on the Instagram servers. InstaSave uses the OAuth 2.0 protocol to authenticate the user.
The backup is created only on the SD Card by default unless you configure it to upload to Email, Google Drive or Dropbox. You are responsible for backup files and the files are not sent to the developer in any case.
On Android 4.4+ devices, if you have performed the Restore and the messages don't appear in Hangouts then:
- Open Hangouts and Disable SMS from Settings.
- Exit the Hangouts app
- Open Hangouts and Enable SMS from Settings.
- Backup SMS Messages in XML format.
- Backup created locally on the device with options to automatically upload to Email, Google Drive or Dropbox using the Add-On app.
- Choose a scheduled time to automatically backup.
- Backup format is independent of the Android version so the messages can be easily moved from one phone to another, irrespective of the Android version.
- Option to select which conversations to backup.
- View/Restore all Messages or only selected conversations.
- Delete all SMS Messages on the Phone.
- Email a backup file.
- The XML can then be converted to other formats, and can also be viewed on a computer.
- Tested on Android v1.5 to v4.4.2
Please note that MMS (Picture/Audio/Video messages) support is currently in BETA.
This app is ad-supported and requires the Internet permissions to display the Ads.
If you do not want ads the they can be disabled from preferences or you can buy the paid version from the Market.
On newer phones with inbuilt storage the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure you save/email a copy of the backup outside the phone before doing it.
Lots more info at http://android.riteshsahu.com/apps/sms-backup-restore
FAQs can be found at http://bit.ly/d9t7Jk
Please start the app at least once after updates so that the scheduled backups start working.
This App needs access to the following:
* Your messages: Backup and Restore messages. Receive SMS permission needed to properly handle messages received while the app is the default messaging app on Android 4.4+ devices.
* Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
* Phone calls - Without this the Restore fails on some phones.
* Network communication: For displaying Advertisements.
* Your social information: To display and store the contact names in the Backup file.
* Run at start-up: Start scheduled Backups.
* View Network Connections: So that the app does not try to load Ads when there is no connection.
* Control Vibration: To vibrate the phone when an operation is completed.
* Prevent Phone from Sleeping: To prevent the phone from going to sleep/suspended state while a Backup or Restore operation is in progress.
* Test access to Protected Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
Backup (with schedule option) to our online secure servers(Cloud backup), or SD card, your Applications, Photos, Music, Videos, Contacts, Call log, Browser Bookmarks, SMS (text messages), MMS (message attachments), Calendar, System Settings, Home Screens (including shortcut positions), Alarms, Dictionary, Music Playlists, APNs, and more...
Restore your backups on your existing or new phone.
Migrate feature allows you to move system data, apps, music, photos, videos, and more directly from one Device to another.
View your data and application backups online, by logging into the Web Viewer at www.RerWare.com
MyBackup Pro will work on all Android mobile devices!
Find out why over 3 million people have chosen MyBackup as their secure source for a Backup Solution.
MyBackup Pro will work on all Android mobile devices, regardless if they have root access or not.
Users who have a rooted phone: You can backup apk+data as well as market links!
NOTE: Data/setting of applications can only be supported if you have a rooted phone, or if the application integrates with us.
- Migrate information directly between 2 devices
- Backup and Restore to/from your SD card
- Cloud backup to our online secure servers
- Restore to existing or new phone (Migration)
- View the backup in detail without having to restore
- All Android devices supported!
- Available in over 10 languages
- Easiest backup to use on Android
- BETA: Trigger a backup to begin on your device from our website www.rerware.com
- And much more...
Backup and Restore items supported:
- Call log
- Text messages (SMS)
- Message attachments (MMS)
- Browser Bookmarks
- Home Screen Shortcuts and Wallpaper
- System Settings
- Calendar events
- Music Playlists
- APN settings
- And much more...
__ ROOT ONLY PHONE FEATURES BELOW __
MyBackup Pro now comes with all MyToolbox features for Free.
This application will allow Root users to multi-select applications and perform the following functions with 0-click batch operations!
- Freeze bloatware, system apps
- UnFreeze frozen applications
- Wipe Cache of applications
- Wipe Data of applications
- Uninstall applications
- Break the Android Market Link to Apps
- Link Apps to the Android Market
- Force Close applications
Backups are stored on SD card or in device memory, it is also possible to store data on Google Drive or Dropbox.
It is possible to schedule automatic backups. Application can automatically upload backups to Google Drive, Dropbox.
It is possible to copy data from one device to another by uploading and downloading backups to/from Google Drive, Dropbox, by moving SD card from one device to another or by copying BackpYourMobile folder between devices.
1) In case of any problems after contacts restore please check Contacts Display options.
2) System settings and secure system settings should be restored on the same android version and the same device.
If you restore settings on different android version or different device, some settings will not be restored.
3) APNs visibility depends on mobile network, restored APNs from other mobile network will not be visible in settings.
4) Wifi passwords and secure system settings requires root and are in experimental phase, please send me information do they work on your devices. I suggest take backup with another app.
5) Wifi passwords - before restore on clean system Wifi must be turn on and turn off.
6) Messages send by 'Google Error Report' are anonymous, it is impossible to reply.
Follow app on Google plus: https://plus.google.com/113182236204606904722/about
Please contact me if you'd like to translate the app to your language.
Backup and restore of:
- SMS (text message)
- MMS (multimedia message)
- Call log
- Bookmark (stock browser)
- Browser History (stock browser)
- System Setting
- User Dictionary
- APN (Access Point Name) restore don’t work on Android 4.x, neither backup nor restore work on Android 4.2, because Google changed security policy, it is possible to enable experimental workaround for rooted devices in advanced menu.
- Calendar events - events only, calendar must be created by android synchronization
- Secure system settings - restore works on rooted devices only.
- Wifi passwords - works on rooted devices only.
- User applications (only applications without application data, also applications are not stored in cloud)
Idea - Evan Tapper
- Please tell me if it works with a Car Dock now.
(Click on an app again to remove the notification)
HideNSeek allows you to hide media files (pics, audio, video) from the Pictures, Music and Video Player. It is DISGUISED as a FLASHLIGHT app (white screen). Run the Flashlight app and press the Menu 3 times to log in. After you create a password, press Menu for instructions.