• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Upload entire folder structures (Google Chrome only)
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files
• Compatible with all modern operating systems that provide a web browser (Windows, Mac OS, Linux etc.)
• Password authentication (optional)
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser
• Autostart service when connected to home network (optional)
• Provides access to external SD cards and USB storage devices
• Works while the device is in hotspot mode
• In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area network.
• If you would like to use this app on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the app settings.
ADVANTAGES OVER THE FREE VERSION
• This paid version allows you to upload files of any size while the free version is limited to 5 MB per file.
Feel free to send any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a full explanation of why SkipLock was created, see this blog post: http://benhirashima.com/posts/the-rebirth-of-unlock-with-wifi/
This app is NOT the unlock key for SkipLock. Do not buy this app if you want to use SkipLock.
Tired of entering your password every time you turn on your phone? Unlock With WiFi™ unlocks your phone when you're connected to your home WiFi network. When you're at home, or work, you don't need to worry about losing your phone, so why should you have to enter your password?
Unlock With WiFi is the leading password convenience app on the market. It's focus is on reliability, quality, and a great user experience. The setup wizard makes it easy to setup, and helpful dialogs are displayed if something isn't quite right.
How it works:
When you get home and connect to your WiFi network, your device will unlock. Then when you leave, and the WiFi disconnects, the device will lock again. You have to enter your password the first time after you connect to your WiFi network. This is so that if someone steals or finds your phone, they can't just bring it to your house to unlock it. After you enter your password once while connected to your WiFi network, you won't have to enter it again until you leave/disconnect. This is great for SMS texting!
You can also set a lock delay, for when you're not at home. The default delay is set to 5 seconds (you can adjust it), so when you turn the screen off, the device won't lock until 5 seconds have passed. That way, if you remember something you forgot to do, you can turn it back on without entering your password. This feature is considered experimental at this time. It works on most devices, but isn't guaranteed to work on all devices.
There are also battery saving options to:
Turn off WiFi when you leave home
Turn on Bluetooth when you leave home
Turn off Bluetooth when you get home
Turn off Auto Sync when you leave home
Turn on Auto Sync when you get home
If you have trouble with this app, please email me. Don't give me a bad review until I have a chance to help you get it working! Send an email with Unlock With WiFi in the subject to email@example.com. If it doesn't have Unlock With WiFi in the subject, it will be filtered as spam.
IMPORTANT: To uninstall this app, you must select Uninstall from the menu inside the app. The normal way won't work if device admin mode is enabled.
WARNING: This app doesn't work on some phones. Please read this description carefully, and the FAQ. http://benhirashima.com/unlockwithwifi/faq
The app is not compatible with Motorola Skip or Dots.
Do not install this app on the SD card. It will not be secure if you do.
It won't work on phones that have full device encryption enabled.
It won't work if your employer enforces a password policy on your phone. Some corporate Exchange email users have this.
Only PINs and passwords can be used in Android 4.0 and above. Patterns and face unlock are not supported.
Unlock With WiFi is incompatible with some antivirus and battery saver apps. See the FAQ for details.
Make sure to exclude Unlock With WiFi from your task killer apps, or it won't work properly.
See the FAQ for more details http://benhirashima.com/unlockwithwifi/faq
Tech support is only available in English.
By downloading this software, you are agreeing to the End User License Agreement, which can be read here: http://benhirashima.com/unlockwithwifi/eula.
* Featured on Life Hacker, PC World & Android Central and recommended by Motorola! The ORIGINAL, best, steadiest and most popular WiFi file transfer app with now over 1 million users across all app stores worldwide! *
Browse, transfer, download, upload, delete, copy, rename, stream and manage files that are on your Android device, using a web browser via a WiFi connection.
No more taking your phone apart to get the SD card out or grabbing your cable to access your camera pictures and copy across your favourite MP3s.
"I wholeheartedly recommend going the wireless route with WiFi File Explorer!" - PC World review - 5 stars.
"Best couple of bucks I ever spent." - Top app of 2011 - from Android Central's Jerry Hildenbrand.
1. Using a web browser, you can browse and download all the files on your Android device without the need for a cable. Download entire directories with one click which no other similar app offers;
2. Multiple batch file uploads and downloads to save you time when transferring many files at once from your computer to your Android device or vice-versa;
3. Backup your entire SD card or just backup individual directories with one simple click – for example, backup all your photos just by downloading the Camera directory!
4. Download a streaming media playlist to allow you to quickly flick through and stream all the stored media files in a directory into a media player on your computer. This is a unique feature not offered by other apps;
5. Create brand new directories and delete/rename/copy/zip/unzip files - the perfect file manager;
6. Use the one of a kind gallery viewer to create a slide show of all your camera pictures directly from your Android device. Simply click on a picture’s file name to launch the gallery viewer and then hit the play button to enjoy all your pictures in the web browser;
7. Search box so that you can find any file on your Android device;
8. Select between thumbnail and detail views to choose the best method to quickly browse your files. Thumbnails are supported for both pictures AND videos!
9. It is also uniquely an installer, so automatically install app files with just once click in the web browser;
10. With with one simple click you can set any audio file on your device to become your ringtone;
11. View all the camera pictures and videos or listen to all the music on your Android device streamed directly in a web browser. Use shortcut tabs to quickly view ‘All Music’, ‘All Pictures’ and ‘All Videos’ stored on your device, no matter which directory they are in;
12. Runs as a service in the background so you can use other apps while you are making transfers;
13. Simple to use with no set up or buttons – it just works!
14. Password protected to prevent unwanted access;
15. Ability to configure the port settings;
16. Full support for special characters in file names which competitor apps do not support;
17. Visual indicators and stats of how much free space is on your Android device as well as real-time indicators of how much battery and WiFi signal you currently have;
18. Send an email to the web link from the app for easy connection;
19. Special “Development Goodies” mode to enable SSL protection – email developer for details!
20. LOTS more features in development;
* Before emailing, check FAQs at http://dooblou.blogspot.com *
* Follow @dooblou on Twitter for all the latest news and updates as they occur *
* Find us on Facebook – Search for ‘WiFi File Explorer’ *
If you do have problems using this application on your WiFi network, it is most likely a configuration problem with your router/network. Please contact the developer if you have any questions and he may be able to help you ... but please don't rate low because your network isn't configured properly - that isn't the application’s fault ;)
Instead contact us on insomnia(at)gosar.de. The rating is useless for feedback as it provides no email address for us to contact you for details about feature request etc.
Stay connected to the strongest available WIFI, including unknown, but unsecured networks. That's the main task of Wifi Jumper!
The complete feature list:
- Automatically connect to the strongest available WIFI (scaninterval configurable)
- Even unknown, but unsecured networks can be used automatically (configurable)
- Messages and icons in status bar (configurable)
- Autostart after boot (configurable)
- Optional: create Wifi Zones based on one or more Radio Cells to automatically start and stop Wifi Hardware.
- Automatically adds new Radio Cells to known Wifi Zones while connected to WIFI
- Show Zone on Map (if Google Maps is installed)
- Optional: define "Airplane Mode Timezones" with the "Airplane Mode Scheduler" to automatically start/stop airplane mode (DOES NOT WORK WITH ANDROID >= 4.2 !!!)
- Saves an high amount of energy if all features are used
- Easy to use
- Multilingual (german, english)
- no support for custom roms!
- wifi zones work only on devices with telephony features
- Due to new restrictions by Google, the airplane mode scheduler is not working with android >= 4.2
Wifi Jumper automatically connects your device to the strongest available known WIFI network. Unknown, but unsecured networks are also supported to be connected to. Additionally, one can define "WIFI Zones" based on the current radiocell, in which your WIFI hardware will automatically be activated.
Leaving a Wifi Zone, Wifi Jumper will turn off WIFI hardware and saves energy. New cell-Ids for already defined Wifi Zones are added automatically while connected to a known WIFI.
In order to save even more energy, you are able to define timezones in which the airplanemode will be automatically (de-)activated. The advantages are not limited to energy saving: no radiation and disturbance while sleeping. Wifi Jumper is the perfect solution for many minor issues, but in only one app.
Note: Wifi Jumper uses android functionality that didn't support App2SD. We strongly recommend to make no use of App2SD!
Wifi Jumper needs the following permissions (reason):
- Location (determine position of WIFI Location on a map)
- Telephony (gather system-id)
- System utilities (autostart, airplanemode start/stop, WIFI start/stop)
- Networking (license check, scan for networks und status)
Note: Please give us a chance to improve Wifi Jumper. Let us know about any bad experiences and problems with Wifi Jumper before leaving any bad comments. We work hard to fix any issues reported by our customers. Thank you very much!
Please install the lastest version mouse server from www.necta.us if you use ppt presentation feature.
* Mouse curser movement
* left and right click support
* Middle mouse button scroll
* Remote keyboard input
* PC/Mac hot keys and combination key
* Speech-to-text input for all languages
* Mouse & keyboard full screen
* Remote media player controller
* Remote explorer controller
* PPT Presentation controller
* Auto-connect on application startup
* PC/Mac window controller
* Compatible with XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Mac OSX/Linux (Ubuntu).
* Tap and move for drag
* Two finger tap for right click
* Two finger scroll
* Pinch to zoom
* Three finger drag or highlight
* Four finger swipe down to show desktop
* Four finger swipe up to maximise current window
* Four finger swipe sideways to change current window focus
* Left handed mouse support (swap left and right mouse click)
* Show desktop when hands over proximity sensor
KEYWORDS remote control,Like:LogMeIn,PhoneMyPC,RDP,VNC,ppt,power point,presentation,easy,fast,awesome,follow on facebook,twitter
It helps you to evaluate the signal interference of existing networks and find out the less crowded channel
- WiFi scanner with detailed list of available networks
- frequency graph for 2.4GHz and 5GHz WLAN (802.11b/g/n)
- signal level history graph of available networks
- network router vendor (complete router vendors database)
- 2.4GHz/5GHz band channels
- save screenshot
Wifi Fixer is a background service that works around several problems with Android wifi, including: Wifi shows connected but internet data not available Known network in range but not detected Best network not used Supplicant frozen Supplicant in (likely by heuristic) failure state
Apps can’t prevent disconnections or boost low signals.
Wifi Fixer will detect and attempt recovery when these problems are detected.
You can tune your Wifi Acess Point's settings to minimize disconnections. Please refer to Wifi Fixer’s help documents for more information.
Current version: 220.127.116.11
Read Known Issues in app's built-in documentation
For full changelog, click on the project site linked in Developer Info
Don't use market comments for support: Please use email or project site linked in Developer Info.
Wifi Fixer is an Open Source project.
Rooted Users: If you use a utility to revoke permissions, Wifi Fixer will crash. All are necessary and documented at https://wififixer.wordpress.com/wifi-fixer/app-permissions/
Wifi Fixer has no ads and never will.
**Tasker users!** Wifi Fixer has had intents you can use for some time. See https://github.com/Zanshinmu/Wifi-Fixer/blob/master/wififixer/src/org/wahtod/wififixer/IntentConstants.java
You get an automatic access to available Wi-Fi. Without having to know any parameters and network settings – osmino Wi-Fi will do it for you.
You can also share the password to a known Wi-Fi network and make it available to other osmino Wi-Fi users, just select "Share" and agree by filling checkbox.
To access the wifi hotspots database whenever and wherever you are without having to connect to the Internet you can download the data to your device and use the augmented reality. Place your phone on the space around you and you will see where, how far away from you is the nearest hotspot, its name, users’ reviews of the connection speed and the location comfort rating.
osmino Wi-Fi: Free Wi-Fi is a great way to improve the quality of communication through Viber, Skype, WhatsApp, ICQ and other instant messenger services and VoIP, 3G when the signal is not strong enough, or if you do not want to incur additional costs for mobile 3G Internet. Use social networks Facebook, VKontakte , Twitter and Instagram with osmino Wi-Fi easier and cheaper, this app will allow you to get an opportunity to significantly increase the speed of the Internet connection of your smartphone or tablet. Video calling, voice, streaming video, downloading movies and music, or just surfing the sites - all this will be made much easier if you have installed a mobile application osmino WiFI: Free WIFI.
Information about public hotspots is automatically set on map, according to the data received from users’ devices. When you connect to any public network we receive on our server the network location, name and access settings and automatically show it on the map.
So we create the use-proven public Wi-Fi hotspots map based on users’ data. The more users subscribe to osmino, the more disposable wifi hotspots there are on the map.
Heading for a new place? Going abroad? Don’t want to pay for roaming? Then discover available Wi-Fi hotspots in point of your destination on Wi-Fi map. Enjoy your trip and free and fast internet across the world.
If osmino Wi-Fi doesn’t run on you device or there are any bugs, please, contact us firstname.lastname@example.org. We closely examine all of the feedback.
It's not a Wi-Fi hacker app!
There are already nearly 5 000 000 wifi hotspots on osmino map in more than 50 countries.
It can also show Wi-Fi access point information, toggling Wi-Fi ON/OFF, and switch access point.
Widget style can be selected from "rabbit" or "cat".
Please check it out "Bluetooth Bear", "Volume Dog", and "3G Monkey".
3G Monkey ( for Android2.3 or later )
The widget will show the name of your WiFi router (SSID) including the connection status of your WiFi and the link speed.
When the bottom edge colour of the widget shows:
RED - It means that your WiFi is switched OFF (WiFi mode disabled on your phone)
BLUE - It means that it's switched ON (this state could either mean "ON and connected" to a hotspot OR "ON and waiting" for a connection).
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO AFTER YOU'VE INSTALLED IT:
Please note that this is a widget and NOT an application, so you will not see it listed on your application list (app drawer).
After you have installed this widget from the Google Play store, you will need to navigate to your widget list in order to place it on your home screen.
HOW TO USE THE WIDGET:
To turn the WiFi on/off - Press on the circular section of the widget (on the LEFT half , where the signal strength graphic is shown)
To quickly navigate to the phone's WiFi menu (to see a list of WiFi hotspots) - Press anywhere on the text located on the RIGHT half.
As you can expect, we cannot test this widget on every available Android phone out in the market, so we can guarantee normal functionality only on the devices listed below mostly running on Gingerbread and JellyBean versions. Please do feel free to try this on other devices and give us your feedback if you have any issue so it will help us improve this further and support more devices.
Google Galaxy Nexus
Google Nexus 10
Google Nexus 4
Google Nexus 7
Google Nexus One
Google Nexus S
HTC Desire S
Huawei MediaPad 10FHD
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Samsung Galaxy S2
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy Tab
Sharp AQUOS SH80F
Sharp AQUOS Zeta
Sony Xperia Z
If you experience problems with this widget on devices not listed above, then please give us a chance to fix the issue first by emailing us, instead of giving us a bad review.
¡Si la contraseña de la red es la que viene por defecto con esta herramienta la obtendrás en cuestión de segundos!
Soporta las siguientes redes:WLAN_XXXX, JAZZTEL_XXXX, WLAN_6X, YaCom_6X,Megared-XXXX, AXTEL-XXXX,, InterCable6X, InterCableXXXX, INFINITUM6X, INFINITUMXXXX, MAXCOMXXXX
Los algoritmos usados por esta aplicación son de dominio público.
Aplicación para auditoria de redes. Es posible conseguir la clave de tu propia wifi o de otra red que no sea de tu propiedad siempre con el consentimiento del dueño.
Esta aplicación devuelve la password (contraseña) por defecto de los router con los tipos de redes que se muestan mas abajo.
Únicamente devuelve la password que el router trae de fabrica, es decir, la clave por defecto. Se puede conectar a la red wifi desde la aplicación. Al intentar conectar, la aplicación te devuelve un mensaje de si se ha conectado, o si no.
Si no se ha conectado con la clave, es recomendable copiar la clave e intentarlo desde el menu del propio telefono, ya que muchas veces la conexión falla por el nivel de la señal.
Redes soportadas para el calculo de clave wifi:
- Redes wifi WLAN y JAZZTEL (WLAN_4X y JAZZTEL_4X) con MAC conocidas.
- Redes wifi WLAN, WIFI y JAZZTEL (WLAN6X, JAZZTEL6X y WIFI6X) con MAC conocidas.
- Redes Andared.
- Redes con router Comtrend.
- Redes Discus.
- Redes DLink.
- Redes Eircom.
- Redes con router Huawei.
- Redes Infostrada.
- Redes vodafone con MAC conocida. (Únicamente para fuera de España)
Todas estas claves son calculadas con algoritmos conocidos, los cuales, devuelven el valor por defecto de la password. Si la password se ha modificado, no se devolvera el valor correcto y no podras conectar.
Esta aplicación se ira actualizando e incluyendo nuevas redes.
1. Signal strengh
2. Channel number
3. Security type
4. Link speed
5. Hardware vendor
6. IP number, and etc.
You can see which one is good and bad intuitively, and it is very easy to use.
WiFi Picker also supports notification feature.
Never lose your wifi password again
this app only works for default password in some modems.
this is not for hacking wifi free networks, neither for free wifi, its for recovery purposes.
support next networks
WLAN_XXXX, JAZZTEL_XXXX, WLAN_6X, YaCom_6X,Megared-XXXX, AXTEL-XXXX,, InterCable6X, InterCableXXXX, INFINITUM6X, INFINITUMXXXX, MAXCOMXXXX, mega cable
do not use in wrong way, the app can change your wifi settings.
This app can turn on your wifi
this app its like wifi hacker prank, or wifi hack joke, but functional.
Help us with the translation project on http://crowdin.net/project/wifi-connection-manager
1. Support AP (Access Points) SSID with special characters, such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Greeks, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, UNICODE and so on.
8. Display saved network password. (require device to be rooted)
3. Fix device Wi-Fi problems.
4. Instant connect. Once searched, once start connecting. Way faster than the system build-in Wi-Fi scanner.
5. Static IP settings support. Auto switch between different AP.
6. Switch between available networks, solving the network conflict problem.
7. Add/Connect to certain hidden SSID network (depends on device and network conditions).
8. Manual add network, with special support for EAP/LEAP encrypted network.
9. Pause scan, convenient to browse many results.
10. More detail network information, network bandwidth, channel and network type.
11. Auto detect Web Authentication.
12. Backup/Restore saved networks.
13. Add/Share Wi-Fi network with QR code.
14. Arrange network connecting priority.
15. WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) support for Android 4.0 or above devices.
16. Automatical switch between saved networks when signal is not ideal.
About the required permissions:
Camera is for adding Wi-Fi network via QR code.
Phone and Internet is for the AdMob plug-in made by Google.
Storage is for backup and restore saved network.
It's a very useful application if you frequently forget to turn WiFi off when leaving a hotspot, or if you want to automatically switch from mobile data to WiFi to conserve battery whenever you're back into a hotspot.
Here are some of cool features Smart WiFi Toggler has to offer:
- Automatically learns your WiFi hotspot locations.
- Turns WiFi off when disconnected from WiFi network.
- Automatically turns WiFi on when near a known hotspot.
- Uses your network location. No GPS battery drain.
- Provides the ability to control "auto-connect" behavior for each hotspot.
- Ability to lock WiFi to a disabled state.
- Warning notification and auto-locking WiFi when a hotspot is down.
- WiFi Hopper: Jump from a weak hot spot to a strong one.
- Toggle network mode on CM based ROMs.
- History, logging, and a troubleshooting screen in case you face any problems.
There is an extensive help section with the app, so be sure to check it out if you have any questions.
Hope you enjoy using Smart WiFi Toggler as much as I enjoyed building it!
Please read the below notes
Note 1: This app requires "mobile network location" access to be enabled on your device.
Note 2: Persistent mode shows a notification icon. If you don't want the icon, disable persistent mode.
Note 3: On some devices WiFi Sleep Policy causes incorrect behavior. Please set this to always keep WiFi on. To do that, go to Android Settings --\ WiFi --\ Advanced (menu).
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: To determine your network location.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: To check WiFi state.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: To check the network state.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: For logging.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: For toggling WiFi.
- WAKE_LOCK: For waking the device up in scheduled mode.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: To run on start-up.
- LISTEN_SIGNAL_STRENGTHS: To determine the cell signal strength.
- INTERNET: To receive ads. Yes, this app has ads!
- CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE: To toggle the data connection.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: To detect if there's a call in progress.
- CHANGE_NETWORK_MODE: Valid for CM ROMs only.
Keywords: intelligent, automatic, auto, wifi, wireless, wi-fi, hotspot, network, toggle, switch, 2G, 3G, battery, power, juice, conserve, drain, location, cell, gps, manager, manage
More from developer
This app allows you to save pictures, audio and video from your txt messages to your SD card. Files are stored in the SavedMMS directory and are accessible from Pictures and Music.
Sorts by Date, newest first.
Idea - Evan Tapper
- Please tell me if it works with a Car Dock now.
Check out my other apps!
(Click on an app again to remove the notification)
HideNSeek allows you to hide media files (pics, audio, video) from the Pictures, Music and Video Player. It is DISGUISED as a FLASHLIGHT app (white screen). Run the Flashlight app and press the Menu 3 times to log in. After you create a password, press Menu for instructions.
-This upgrade changes the icon to something I like better (and not copyrighted). If you like the old icon keep the old version.
-View a list of my apps
-Send me email (with requests!)
-Send me a log file (for debugging)
-Go to my blog
(You must keep the app on your phone for 24 hours)
Thanks for donating!