A collection of high-quality images of beautiful rainbow.
More than 60 stunning high-resolution images for your Android device.
The application allows you to choose any wallpaper and set it to your device in one touch.
- Only HD Wallpapers
- Only handpicked images
- Original, high quality, convenient!
Comment, it will allow us to improve the app for you!
Interesting facts about rainbow:
When you see a rainbow...
it is after rain. The sun is always behind you and the rain in front of you when a rainbow appears, so the center of the rainbow's arc is directly opposite the sun.
Most people think...
the only colors of a rainbow are red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet, but a rainbow is actually made up of an entire continuum of colors—even colors the eye can't see!
We are able to see the colors of a rainbow because...
light of different colors is refracted when it travels from one medium, such as air, and into another- -in this case, the water of the raindrops. When all the colors that make up sunlight are combined, they look white, but once they are refracted, the colors break up into the ones we see in a rainbow.
sees their own "personal" rainbow. When you look at one, you are seeing the light bounced off of certain raindrops, but when the person standing next to you looks at the same rainbow, they may see the light reflecting off other raindrops from a completely different angle. In addition, everyone sees colors differently according to light and how their eyes interpret it.
You can never...
actually reach the end of a rainbow, where a pot of gold supposedly awaits. As you move, the rainbow that your eyes see moves as well, because the raindrops are at different spots in the atmosphere. The rainbow, then, will always "move away" at the same rate that you are moving.
These pictures are high resolution (HD Wallpapers) look great on android devices with any screen resolution (480x854, 960x540, 1280x720, 480x800, 1280x800, 480x320)
More from developer
Customization options such as dance speed, auto rotation disable, and more are in the Donation version found here:
- Drag finger up/down to change dance speed.
- Drag finger left/right to shift view horizontally.
- If speed's drag control is disabled, Touch-hold screen to to reveal a manual "push-button" speed control
Includes these options:
- Change Robot Color and Background Color (15 colors).
- Load custom background image from Gallery
- Drag (or optional push-button) speed controls
- Randomize Dance Moves.
- Change Camera Height.
- Enable/Disable Auto Rotation.
- Reverse Rotation Direction.
- Set Rotation Speed.
- Bug Reporting via E-mail.
With options you can:
- Change the background color
- increase/decrease the heart spawn rate
- change maximum distance hearts spawn from camera
- Minimum and maximum speeds of hearts
- Enable/Disable light streak and sparkle effects
- Modify opacity of streaks and sparkle effects
- Report bugs via e-mail
- Visit our Twitter page for updates and announcements: http://www.twitter.com/sciphertech
- Touch screen for the rarely seen good luck dance
- Camera moves left/right as you slide the home screen
(performance may vary depending on device.)
For entertainment purposes only.
- Customize skin, background, and platform using your favorite paint program (link to templates below)
- Modify camera scroll power
- Reverse camera scroll direction
- Change the character's animation speed
- Increase particle count
- Modify particle rate
- Change particle spawn parameter
- Change particle drift distances
- Change particle gravity
Templates are available at:
Report any bugs to email@example.com (Be sure to include a description of your device & problem)