It enables this task to be performed across over 20,000 journals from all major publishers.
Users can define their article feed by:
Following all peer-reviewed articles matching the keyword(s) that are most relevant to them and/or
Following one or more of over 20,000 journals from all major publishers and/or
Following one or more author(s)
Users are then able to Scan through the list of newly-published articles that match their selection criteria.
When scanning, with one click they can View the article Research Highlights (when available), the full Abstract and article-related information.
Another single click Select that article and send the URL directly to the user's email in-box linking to the Abstract or full-text version
Back at their desk, users can then click on those emailed links and Follow up to the full text article
Create your own version for school or college submission leveraging the information in a booklet format. Learn from reports submitted by your peers on diverse educational topics such as life sciences, physical sciences, natural sciences, algebra, geometry, business management, computers, networking, world religions and any other topics of interest
1] Latest news on the topic of interest
2] Best scientific information from experts in the field
2] Scholarly reports from experts in the field
3] Best videos on the topic to have fun while learning
4] Related Books on the subject
5] Save your favorite reports as books
6] Share you booklets with friends
7] Search any topic of your choice and learn
Operating Systems and Security
Computer Architecture and Systems
Computer Science Basics
Databases and Data Structure
East Asian religions
Indigenous traditional religions
Internet and Multimedia
The Experiments section provides access to the six main experiment categories and their subcategories. Experiments are depicted as dots within the category system and the stems connecting the dots to the system depict the length of time the experiment spent on orbit. Users can drill down to see specific experiments within the categories and subcategories or search for a specific experiment or subject using the search option. Experiment descriptions consist of links, images, and publications if available. The Experiments section can be further narrowed by selecting a specific expedition and sponsor by using the dials at the top right of the screen.
The Facilities section provides an interior view of three of the station modules; Columbus, Kibo, and Destiny. Once the module is selected, the interior image can be navigated by dragging up and down to see different sides of the module and left and right to view any racks not shown on the screen. Tapping a rack gives a brief description of the rack and an experiment description if available.
The Benefits section provides information on Human Health, Earth Benefits and Global education. Selecting a section allows the benefits to be investigated further.
The Media section provides access to three tabs: Podcasts, Games, and Videos. The Games section contains a game that introduces players to the differences in gravity when tossing a ball. Podcasts contains links to NASA ScienceCasts and Videos contains links to Science related videos.
The last section contains links to other Space Station research sites and NASA applications.
يخوّلك هذا التطبيق من الحصول على نتيجة تعب فريق عمل مكوّن من 350 شخص يسعون لتقديم محتوى علمي جيد يليق في سوريا والوطن العربي في جيبك أينما ذهبت :)
1- مبرمج بأيادي فريق المبادرة فقط.
2- يسمح لك أن تقرا مقالاتنا وتعلق وتشارك أين ما كنت ومتى ما شئت من جهازك المحمول.
3- التطبيق يقوم بتنزيل المقالات الجديدة دون إزعاجك، لتستطيع قرائتها في أي وقت كان، ولو كنت جهازك مفصولاً عن الشبكة.
4- يعد أول أبلكيشن عربي علمي موجود على الإنترنت.
5- من أوائل البرامج السورية القليلة والموجودة على الـGoogle Play Store.
6- النسخة الحالية Beta، وسنقوم بتحديثها كتيراً خلال الفترة القادمة. لنوصل لنسخة ممتازة :)
7- سننبهك بين الوهلة والأخرى إذا أضفنا مقالات جديدة. بـإشعار (نوتفكيشن) صغير لا يزعجك. وتستطيع إيقاف الإشعارات.. بالرغم من رغبتنا ببقائك معنا لحظة بلحظة.
الباحثون السوريون... العلم هو الحل.
This workbook is a short introduction to research and research methods and will outline some, but not all, key areas of research and research methods:
Stages of the research process
Background reading & information gathering
Ethical issues in research
This workbook does not cover a number of important areas of the research process, particularly
Writing up the research
There are, however, books to assist you in these two important areas, and to take your general understanding of research and research methods beyond the introductory notes in his booklet; see page 44. Students should also consult their own course guidelines on writing research up the results of their research projects.
Research can be one of the most interesting features of any degree course as it offers you a measure of control and autonomy over what you learn. It gives you an opportunity to confirm, clarify, pursue – or even discover – new aspects of a subject or topic you are interested in.
RESEARCH IS… … a process of enquiry and investigation; it is systematic, methodical and ethical; research can help solve practical problems and increase knowledge.
Each topic is around 600 words and is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations along with simple text explaining the concept in detail.
This USP of this application is "ultra-portability". Students can access the content on-the-go from anywhere they like.
Basically, each topic is like a detailed flash card and will make the lives of students simpler and easier.
Some of topics Covered in this application are:
1. OPERATION RESEARCH HISTORICAL DEVELOPMENT
2. DECISION MAKING AND SOME ASPECTS OF DECISION MAKING
3. OBJECTIVE OF OPERATION RESEARCH
4. DEFINITION OF OPERATION RESEARCH
5. CHARACTERISTICS OF OPERATION RESEARCH
6. SCOPE OF OPERATION RESEARCH
7. PHASES IN SOLVING OPERATION RESEARCH PROBLEMS
8. MEANING AND NECESSITY OF OPERATION RESEARCH MODELS
9. TYPES OF OPERATION RESEARCH MODELS
10. ADVANTAGES OF OPERATION RESEARCH MODELS
11. CHARACTERISTICS OF OPERATION RESEARCH MODELS
12. OPERATION RESERCH MODELS PROBLEMS SOLVING METHODS
13. OPERATION RESEARCH MODELS
14. MAXIMIZATION CASE OF SIMPLEX METHOD
15. MINIMIZATION CASE OF SIMPLEX METHOD
16. ARTIFICIAL VARIABLE METHOD OR TWO PHASE METHOD
17. DEGENERACY IN LINEAR PROGRAMMING
18. UNRESTRICTED VARIABLE PROBLEMS
19. DUAL SIMPLEX METHOD
20. TRANSPORTATION MODEL
21. MAXIMIZATION CASE OF TRANSPORTATION MODEL
22. DEGENERACY IN TRANSPORTATION MODEL
23. LEAST TIME MODEL OR SCHEDULE OF TRANSPORTATION MODEL
24. PURCHASE AND SELL PROBLEM IN LINEAR PROGRAMMING
25. TRANSHIPMENT PROBLEM IN TRANSPORTATION MODEL
26. SCHEDULING PROBLEM IN ASSIGNMENTMODEL
27. SENSITIVITY ANALYSIS IN TRANSPORTATION MODEL
28. ASSIGNMENT MODEL IN LINEAR PROGRAMMING
29. TRAVELLING AND SALESMAN PROBLEMS IN ASSIGNMENT MODEL
30. COMPARISION BETWEEN TRANSPORTATION AND LINEAR PROGRAMMING MODEL
31. GRAPHICAL METHODS OF UNBOUNDED SOLUTION IN LINEAR PROGRAMMING MODEL
32. DUALITY IN LINEAR PROGRAMMING
33. DUAL AND PRIMAL
34. SENSITIVITY ANALYSIS IN ASSIGNMENT MODEL
35. NON-LINEAR PROGRAMMING
36. SEQUENCING MODEL INTRODUCTION
37. ASSUMPTION IN SEQUENCING MODEL
38. SOLUTION FOR SEQUENCING PROBLEMS
39. TYPES OF SEQUENCING PROBLEMS
40. TRAVELLING AND SALESMAN PROBLEM IN SEQUENCING MODEL
41. REPLACEMENT MODEL
42. FAILURE MECHANISM IN REPLACEMENT MODEL
43. BATH TUB CURVE
44. COST ASSOCIATES MANTINENCE
45. TYPES OF REPLACEMENT PROBLEMS
46. REPLACEMENT OF ITEMS WHOSE EFFICIENCY REDUCES
47. REPALCEMENT OF ITEMS WHOSE MAINTINENCE COST INCREASE WITH TIME
48. COMPARING OF REPLACEMENT ALTERNATIVES
49. MORTALITY TABLES
50. GROUP REPLACEMENT OF ITEMS
51. STAFFING PROBLEM
52. INVENTORY CONTROL
53. CLASSIFICATION OF INVENTORY MODEL
54. COST ASSOCIATES WITH INVENTORY
55. PURPOSE OF MAINTAINING INVENTORY
56. FACTORS TO BE CONSIDERED IN INVENTORY CONTROL
57. INVENTORY CONTROL SYSTEM
58. INVENTORY MODELS-DETERMINISTIC MODELS
59. INVENTORY MODEL WITH UNCERTAIN DEMAND
60. INVENTORY PROBLEMS WITH UNCERTAIN DEMAND
61. QUEUING MODEL
62. QUEUING SYSTEM OR PROCESS
63. TYPES QUEUING PROBLEMS
64. STEADY, TRANSIENT AND EXPLOSIVE STATES IN A QUEUE SYSTEM
65. DESIGNATION OF QUEUE AND SYMBOLS USED IN QUEUING MODELS
66. DISTRIBUTION OF ARRIVAL AND SERVICE TIME
67. QUEUE MODELS
68. POISSON ARRIVAL/POISSON OUTPUT/FIFO MODEL
69. GENERALIZATION OF MODEL (M/M/1):(FCFS)
70. FINITE QUEUE LENGTH MODEL
71. (M/M/1):FCFS/N/N (LIMITED POPULATION MODEL)
72. MULTI CHANNEL QUEUING MODEL: M / M / c: (/ FCFS)
74. THEORY OF GAMES
75. THE TWO-PERSON, ZERO-SUM GAME
76. METHODS OF SOLVING GAMES
77. DECISION THEORY
78. CLASSIFICATIONS OF DECISION MAKING
79. DYNAMIC PROGRAMMING
80. PROJECT MANAGEMENT INTRODUCTION
81. PERT AND CPM
82. CRITICAL PATH METHOD
83. TIME ESTIMATION IN CPM
84. CRITICAL CHAIN PROJECT MANAGEMENT
85. CRITICAL PATH METHOD NUMERICAL PROBLEM
All topics are not listed because of character limitations set by the Play Store.
Begin with powerful search capabilities atop a library of over 83,000 academic books and ten million articles from over a thousand of the world’s leading publishers. Add a full suite of research and organizational tools, including Questia’s in-app reader with gesture-based highlighting and notation. Use your Questia account to access your saved work from any mobile device as well as additional tools and exclusive how-to guides on the Questia.com website.
Discover valuable sources, write better papers, and take your research to the next level. Because it’s more than an online library. It’s Questia.
NOTE: If you've already purchased StudyPsych's EPPP Flash Cards, do not purchase this app, as it includes the same exact information.
StudyPsych is the premier delivery system of psychology study materials for mobile devices, offering users an easy and effective way of studying the myriad psychological subjects offered. StudyPsych Flash Cards have been successfully used by:
- Psychologists studying for the EPPP
- Graduate students studying for their Comprehensive Exam
- Students taking courses in any of the included subject areas
This set includes the following flash card sets:
RESEARCH DESIGN & STATISTICS
The StudyPsych delivery system was designed by a psychologist with the purpose of providing students of psychology high quality study materials at an affordable price. Users of these flash cards are provided with multiple study options, including:
- The ability to receive more information pertaining to a topic on a specific flash card by linking to the web from directly within the app. This is easily one of the most helpful aspects of our study system.
- Two smart study modes that automatically focus more on the cards you miss: “Leitner (Short-term Goal)” and a more advanced “Spaced Repetition” mode
- Built in searchable "dictionary" of your cards that allows you to easily look up terminology while you are studying
- 3 response levels: I Don’t Know, I Know, I Know Well (compared to the standard “right/wrong”)
- FREE access to single-sided and double-sided printable PDF files of all of the flash cards, for those who would prefer that study modality
- Easy navigation – swipe or tap to answer (customizable)
- Incredible support! I make it a point to respond to all questions and feedback as soon as possible, whether it is about the flash cards, examinations, or psychology in general
This app does not require a network connection, so you can study whenever you want from wherever you are at!
BOINC computes only when your device is plugged in and charged, so it won't run down your battery. It transfers data over WiFi, so it won't use up your cell phone plan's data limit.
PSU Research Application aims to promote research and researchers of Prince of Songkla University.
The main menu is divided into 7 menus:
- Hilights: Users can view the list of outstanding researches.
- News: Users can view the list of research news.
- Awards: Users can view the list of researchers who have been awarded.
- SJST: Users can download and read Songklanakarin Journal of Science and Technology.
- Newsletters: Users can download and read Research magazine.
- Books: Users can download and read the PSU knowledge and other publications.
- Videos: Users can watch the videos of researchers who have been awarded, PSU presentation, including PSU Research Channel which is about research activities of Prince of Songkla University.
Main application is fully-fledged BOINC manager (based on AndroBOINC), which can controls BOINC client
on the Android OS. This version provides manager, BOINC client and especially optimized applications
for ARM processors. Currently, this is beta test version, but is succesfully tested and used by many
people on the whole world.
Main site of the project available at http://nativeboinc.org/. Site of the publisher is http://www.boincpolska.org.
WARNING: this application heavily uses CPU and device components. If you observe too high device temperature, please stop computing or decrease CPU usage (in Local preferences).
WARNING2: On the devices (modern tablets) with internal (inside device) SDCard memory the SDCard installation is not recommended, because some problems still has not been solved.
With HTC Power To Give, the potential to research cures for cancer, Alzheimer’s disease, AIDS – to help understand climate change, or venture into space – is all at our fingertips.
By downloading HTC Power To Give, plugging in your phone and connecting to Wi-Fi, your spare computing power will become part of an enormous grid, providing processing power to a project you’ve selected from a range across the world.
Medical, environmental, scientific and many other projects will benefit. Projects that could otherwise take hundreds of years could be executed in a drastically shorter time.
The numbers are incredible, and achievable with your help.
So join us today.
Download HTC Power To Give, plug in, and be a part of the future.
For more information, visit http://www.htc.com/ptg/.
HTC Power To Give currently supports the following mobile devices: HTC One(TM) family of: E8, M8, M8 Eye, max, mini & mini 2 & One; HTC Butterfly(TM) family of: 2, J Butterfly HTL23 & S; HTC Desire(TM) family: 320, 510, 620, 816, 816G, 820 & 820 mini & Eye; Google Nexus: 4 & 5; LG G2; Lenovo K910; Motorola Moto G & X, Driod Maxx; Samsung Galaxy family of: Core Lite LTE, Grand 2, K zoom, Note 2, 3 & 4, S4: Active & mini & S5; and Sony Xperia family of: T2 Ultra, Z, Z1, Z1 Compact & Z2.
(1) Android 4.4 or above
(2) 1.5GHz Dual core, or 1GHz Quad core processor
(3) 1GB of RAM
(4) Wi–Fi connection
Device must be turned on, be charging, and have achieved a minimum charge equal to 90% of capacity (default setting; can be lowered).
Projects are operated by third parties; registration is required for participation, which may be subject to additional terms.
© 2014 HTC Corporation. All rights reserved. Built using BOINC, open source software developed at University of California, Berkeley with funding from the National Science Foundation (© 2003–2014 University of California) distributed under the Lesser General Public License (“LGPL”), whose terms apply to use of this app and the corresponding source code. The LGPL software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the LGPL for more details. You may view the terms of the LGPL at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
HTC, the HTC logo, HTC Power To Give and other HTC product and service names referenced in the Application are the trademarks of HTC Corporation and its affiliates. Any other company names, product names, service names and logos referenced in connection with the Application may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Full terms and conditions at http://htc.com/ptg/terms/
Some of the many prominent features include:
* full fledged scientific calculator
* saving and restoring computations/calculations
* complete algebra system using SymPy library (integration, differentiation, polynomials, algebra etc.)
* graphical rendering of equations
* function plotting
* python programming (complete suite)
If you like the app, please give us a good rating. If you are not happy with the app, please mail us. We are working hard to improve the interface and a better rating will motivate us to do the same.
Note:: We have very high regard for customer satisfaction. If you have any difficulty, please let us know. If we are not able to rectify in a short time, we will promptly refund your amount.
You can use MathScript as a calculator, function plotter, polynomial manipulation tool, equation solver (algebraic, differential, linear etc.), calculus tool (integration, differentiation, of arbitrary functions), matrix solver (linear algebra), units converter, finance tool (PMT,PV,FV. etc.), programming shell (complete python package), etc... It also contains interesting math puzzles that make you learn math in fun way. Train your brain to use mathematics whenever possible,
Many of the features are available only in the advanced computing tools like Matlab*# and Mathematica*#.
Add even half of the above features and the cost of other similar products in the market would easily cross $20. Our aim is to make the Math tools affordable by all. The pricing is maintained to be low, and will be maintained that way in near future. Give a try and let us know how you feel (feedback button available in Help).
NOTE1:: Please use the in-built tutorials (Menu->"Learn n solve") to learn how to use the software. More than 10 tutorials are designed to cover all basic topics. More will be added.
NOTE2:: First time installation involves downloading three open source libraries (Python, SymPy and JsMath). Please be patient till the software completes the installation.**
WEBSITE:: Please visit us at
KIND REQUEST:: We implement the user suggestions and reviews as soon as possible. Unfortunately, the Android market platform does not provide a mechanism to reply to the market reviews. Please check out the latest version software and enable auto-update to obtain latest copy. In case you have any suggestions/complaints, please provide a feedback using the application (Menu->Help->Feedback). We will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible.
***MathScript collects anonymous usage statistics using google analytics. The statistics will be used to customize the keyboard layout and provide advanced features in future versions. Once we have adequate data, the usage statistics will be displayed in our website***
* Categorized help system
* Accessible code-snippets for quick computation
* Enhanced editor interaction
* 3D plotting
* Kids mode (would be impossible to make mistakes)
* Lessons for school kids with solvable questions
* Math Puzzles ( for learning math the fun way )
** Just too many of them. Keep your auto-update on!!
*# Matlab and Mathematica are registered trademarks of MathWorks and Wolfram
This app covers the following topics applicable to Introductory Chemistry, General Chemistry, and AP Chemistry:
- Determine properties of elements, chemicals, and ions
- Compute properties of gases using various gas laws
- Perform stoichiometric conversions for solutions
- Balance equations
- Compute the enthalpy, equilibrium constant, and theoretical yield of a reaction
- Perform over 45 different computations
The Wolfram General Chemistry Course Assistant is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram General Chemistry Course Assistant draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 2G, 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.