Used by millions of people every day, Morpho fingerprint readers offer optimal balance between security and convenience.
Recently introduced Aadhaar authentication 2.0 and eKYC 2.1 APIs require registered devices to be used. Registered devices are very important security upgrade to Aadhaar ecosystem to eliminate possibility of using stored biometrics.
Download Morpho SCL RD Service and get started today—it’s free!
1) RD service is not designed to work as standalone application.It will work only with operator's application like (Jio, Airtel, Idea, banks etc.). Please don't try to use RD service directly.
2) If smartphone is not able to detect fingerprint device then please make sure that your phone is OTG supported. If smartphone is OTG supported then make sure that you have enabled OTG option from setting.
3) Activation code or OTP will be provided by party which has purchased fingerprint devices from Morpho e.g. Vodafone, Airtel etc.
4) Device purchased from retail e.g. Amazon can only be registered using activation code and process to obtain activation code will be available shortly.
5) If you are getting eKYC failed then press refresh button on RD service right top corner.
With Morpho SCL RD Service you can:
- Register MSO1300 E, E2, E3 and CBM Models
- Use MSO1300 E, E2, E3 and CBM Models in Auth2.0 and eKYC2.1
For details regarding purchase devices please visit www.rdserviceonline.com
If you're a user then contact us at email@example.com
If you're a developer contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org