The BKI Driver app is a mobile companion to the Insurance Web Portal, where the driver/policy holder is the intended audience.
You will be able to view your trips, as well as your insurance score.
The application works hand-in-hand with a Scope Technologies MHub OBDII device with features that allow you to monitor any driver behaviour exceptions or Out of Area notifications based on how and where your vehicle has been driven.
You will be able to:
1. View your Trip Logbook.
2. View any driving behaviour exceptions such as harsh braking or acceleration
3. View your Driver Scores for the last week, month or year
4. Find your car using the Locate function
5. View any alerts raised in the last 24 hours based on where you’ve driven
6. Set a reminder to be notified when your parking meter is about to expire