Calculator doesn’t work Interesting idea but I want to be a user not a beta tester
Awesome improvements! No longer a simple tracking tool now that you can search for homes in the app - was hoping this feature would come along eventually!
Flawed Implementation Great idea, but only half a solution... First up I was unable to create an account via the app, had to go back to the website. A nice touch is that marketing from Scotiabank is opt-in. Once done, able to login OK. Followed the on screen prompts to create a profile for our desired house, very easy. Added amenities but these didn't show up till later. Now the problem, there's no way to search for properties!!! What use is a property tool with no data? In theory you can manually add information, but this will be extremely time consuming. The only use I could see was to record houses as I was viewing them and add my own comments, but there are far easier ways to do this. The app can supposedly add an address from GPS, but despite Google maps showing the right location, the app entered the wrong street. This could be amazing if it added MLS data, but is a complete waste of time as it is.
• Search and add frequently travelled destinations (schools, gyms, daycares, etc.) to your map.
• Search, add and rank your favorite neighborhoods in your checklist.
• Tools section now includes all of your favorite Scotiabank Mortgage tools (i.e. rent or buy, mortgage payments)
• A new tutorial has been added to the help section
• Maps now have cycling and transit options to help plan routes around key destinations and prospective homes
• Bug fixes and latest device/OS support.