Scotia iTRADE mobile®
When you're ready to trade, so is Scotia iTRADE.
Whether you’re an experienced investor or new to the markets, we’ve designed this intuitive app with you in mind. It gives you all the tools you need to trade stocks, ETFs, and options, including: option chains, charts, market index data, latest news and stock details..
New, quick-access buttons and a fully searchable help section have the answers you need — and the shortcuts to get you there fast.
In addition to all the tools you need to make informed investment decisions, the new Scotia iTRADE mobile app ensures you can securely and easily monitor and adjust your investments:
· Single sign on lets you sign in once and navigate easily between Scotia iTRADE and your Scotia mobile banking app
· Transfer funds between your Scotia iTRADE and Scotiabank® accounts in real-time and also set up transfers from your other financial institutions.
· Protect your account and personal information with 2-step verification (2SV)
· Personalize your app experience by selecting favourite accounts to display on your home screen
· Access real-time account information and view portfolio holdings for your Scotia iTRADE accounts
· Access real-time quotes and monitor the market
· Keep on top of transactions with push notifications
By pressing the button above and installing the Scotia iTRADE app published by Scotia iTRADE, you consent to the installation of this app and future updates and upgrades (which may be automatically installed, depending on your device settings).
We may use and disclose the information that you provide to us in accordance with your account agreement(s) and the Scotiabank Privacy Agreement (scotiabank.com/ca/en/about/contact-us/privacy/privacy-agreement.html).
You can withdraw your consent to these features and future updates at any time by deleting this app or get instructions on how to remove or disable the Scotia iTRADE app by contacting us at the address below. After you delete the app, you will no longer be able to use it unless you reinstall it and provide your consent again.
PO Box 4002 Station A
Scotia iTRADE® (Order-Execution Only) is a division of Scotia Capital Inc. (“SCI”). SCI is regulated by the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada and is a member of the Canadian Investor Protection Fund. Scotia iTRADE does not provide investment advice or recommendations and investors are responsible for their own investment decisions.
®Registered trademark of The Bank of Nova Scotia, used under license.