Designed by birders for birders, the app is packed full of useful features and ways to read and be alerted to the very latest birdnews.
• Push notification alerts – set up and save individual ‘alert filters’ and get instant alerts when birds matching your criteria turn up
• Breaking birdnews sightings – instant access to all the latest birdnews with pre-defined easy to use reports, or search the sightings using your own criteria
• Sightings database – access to over 700,000 sightings from the last 10 years
• Species maps – see what birds have been seen where on an interactive map
• Species photo gallery – huge collection of photos from our users
• Submit a sighting – send us your sightings quickly and easily, GPS find-me feature makes it easy to report your sighting even if you don’t know the area.
Permanently free content includes
Bird reports - the very latest bird sightings from each county from across Britain and Ireland
Photo gallery - rare, scarce and common bird photos from Britain and Ireland
Detailed directions for specific sightings and push notification alerts can be trialled for 24 hours.
More from developer
In a few simple steps we’ll create a lawn care program just for you, specific to your location and conditions. We’ll tell you what products you need, when you need them, and what steps you need to take to keep your lawn looking beautiful all year long.
We’ll help you stay on track with seasonal calendar alerts, so you know when it’s time to feed your lawn. You can also create reminders for things like when to water or mow your lawn, and chart your lawn’s progress with photo and notes.
Keep track of the lawn care products you need by adding them directly to your Supply List or calendar from your program results. Plus find articles and videos in the Tips & Ideas section on how to grow your best lawn possible.
If you have any problems, we’re here to help you! Give us a call, write us an email or send us a photo, right from within the app.
We’ll ID your weeds, answer any questions and tell you exactly what you need to get the lawn you want.
Please note: The My Scotts Lawn application is for USA lawns ONLY.
* Identify a problem in your lawn, garden, or home (pest control) and learn how to solve it
* Search by Problem Area, Plant Type, Product Type, or Name
* View high resolution photos of problems to assist you in identifying your issue
* Understand how to best care for your plants and know their common problems
* Save your plants, problems, and products so that you can easily access information about them
* Submit any additional questions to our experts