NOTICE: App only works with the SCOUTEE™ hardware (radar gun). You can order your SCOUTEE at scoutee.co.
SCOUTEE™ is small and affordable speed radar gun that communicates with your smartphone. Its state of the art technology provides accurate and reliable measurement of speed in sports. Pair the FREE SCOUTEE radar gun app with the SCOUTEE radar device to turn your phone into a smart radar gun.
Measure the speed and record a video of your performance with speed data overlay. Instantly access and review months of training data and videos on your smart device and track your progress over time. With SCOUTEE app you can share your annotated videos and performance data with friends, coaches and scouts worldwide.
Train smarter with SCOUTEE FREE app and Scoutee smart radar gun:
- Speed Measurement
- Measurement Count
- Maximum and Average Speed
- Power Index
- Annotated Videos
- Create Player Profiles and Teams
- Change measurement unit (mph, km/h, fps, mps)
- Share performance results and videos
SCOUTEE app and radar gun can be used to measure speed in following sports:
American Football, Archery, Badminton, Bowling, Cricket, Cycling, Discus Throw, Dodgeball, Golf, Hammer Throw, Handball Hockey, Javelin Throw, Lacrosse, Motor Vehicles, Paintball, Polo, Racquetball, Rugby, Running, Shot Put, Skiing, Soccer, Softball, Squash, Table Tennis, Tennis, Volleyball, Water polo and many other.
Get the FREE SCOUTEE app today and improve your performance with SCOUTEE
smart radar gun!
- SCOUTEE Radar Gun app is intended for general use in a number of different sports. If you want to use SCOUTEE device for baseball, please download and use the SCOUTEE Baseball Radar Gun app.
- The app uses Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to communicate with your SCOUTEE. The maximum range is 200 ft. (60 meters) with a line of sight. The range may vary because of external conditions.
- Works with Android devices running at least Android version 4.3 and that have Bluetooth Low Energy support.
Get your SCOUTEE now: scoutee.co
Connect with us!
Scoutee™ - Speed up your game.