Purchase with confidence! If any problems arise with your purchase, please contact us for assistance at email@example.com so we can help to resolve any problems before adding a negative comment. We are more than happy to refund a purchase if we can't resolve an issue.
Roman Bath 3D, inspired by the ancient site in Bristol, UK, let’s you imagine what it may have been like to take part in a very important social component of ancient Roman life. The relaxation, tranquility, and the perceived therapeutic qualities that Romans sought during an otherwise harsh life were often found at these communal sites.
With a beautiful blue sky in the day, a sparkling starry sky at night, cool refreshing pool water, the warmth of fiery torches to the left and right of the water, and a playful flock of birds flying overhead, this live wallpaper promises a calm, tranquil environment for you to enjoy on your device.
This live wallpaper is rendered in real time 3D using the Unity engine and includes:
• Five Cameras to choose from:
Home Camera - smooth scrolling through home screens
Touring Camera - travels around the perimeter of the pool in your choice of 5 speeds
Underwater Camera - follows the swimmer from inside the pool
Swimmer View Camera - shows you the swimmer’s point of view from a head mounted camera
Tilt Camera - uses the device’s accelerometer to rotate the camera by tilting the device from side to side
• Day, Night and Automatic Modes - Make the scene always daytime, always nighttime, or allow the time to change automatically to daytime at 6 a.m. (0600) and then nighttime at 6 p.m. (1800)
• Choose to Show or Hide Birds, Daytime Torches, Pool Vapor, and the Swimmer
• Choose the Number of Birds from 1 to 100
• Wallpaper Quality adjustment to allow for performance control
• If needed, a Simpler Sun is included in order to enhance the frame rate
Nexus 7 (2012) owners, please take note: Due to a small bug in the Unity engine, you may need to set the wallpaper twice in order to properly in order to see the swimmer’s texture properly. The swimmer will initially look uniformly white or weirdly jumbled until the wallpaper is set a second time. The wallpaper will show an error message when being set for the second time, this is normal and the wallpaper should restart normally.