View your mobile screen to your PC, Mac, Tablet or Smart TV using Screen Cast
. Use any device that has a browser and an internet connection to view your mobile screen remotely.
Use Screen Cast
to demonstrate a presentation, show new concepts or features, display videos and pictures, and much more.
Allows multiple connections from different devices to connect and view simultaneously. An optional password can be required for connections, which can be changed from the broadcasting screen. Along with screen mirroring, we are now offering a feature that allows users to remotely control your phone or tablet directly from the web browser. The Accessibility permission is required for remote control.
It works with any desktop, TV or mobile browser which supports MJPEG such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera Mini, Dolphin and Internet Explorer 11. Key Features :-
• Connect multiple devices and view screen simultaneously.
• Choose 'Wi-Fi', 'Mobile hotspot' or 'Mobile Data' to connect with your PC
• Record your mobile screen along with PC using My Screen Recorder
• Set a password to prevent anyone from randomly viewing.
• Control how and when your phone’s screen should stay on. It helps to prevent mobile from going into sleep mode while broadcasting is in progress.
• Supports multiple languages including German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Italian. Note:
Audio from Screen Cast
is not supported.
If you need help with Screen Cast, please refer to our support forum
. LIKE US and STAY CONNECTED
Contact Us: https://www.deskshare.com/contact_tech.aspx