***There is no guarantee that this app will run on all Android devices***
This app requires the companion Dell Mobile Connect PC app available, for free, through the Microsoft App Store. The companion PC app is available on Dell XPS, Inspiron, G-Series and Vostro PCs with Bluetooth purchased in January 2018 or later. Dell PCs purchased before January 2018 are not supported to ensure the highest level of quality you expect from Dell. We are investigating expansion to Dell PCs purchased before January 2018.
Dell Mobile Connect creates an advanced, complete, and wireless integration between your PC and Android smartphone. Enjoy your smartphone’s full functionality through your Dell PC’s mouse, keyboard, and touch screen. Send and receive text messages, make or take calls, access your contacts, get mobile app notifications, wirelessly drag and drop files and mirror your phone’s screen onto your PC for interactive engagement with any of your mobile apps.
• Text messaging – Send and receive text messages using your PC’s keyboard, mouse, and touch-screen.
• Phone calls – Initiate and receive phone calls through your PC’s speakers and microphone.
• Contacts – Access your phone’s complete contact book through your PC.
• Notifications – Your phone's native and 3rd party notifications will appear on your PC.
• Screen mirroring – Mirror your phone’s screen onto your PC and engage with any of the apps using your PC’s keyboard, mouse, and touch-screen.
• File Transfer – Wirelessly drag and drop photos, videos, music, and documents between your PC and smartphone.
• Install the Microsoft Store app on your compatible Dell PC, if it’s not already factory installed.
• Download the companion app here.
• Launch the Dell Mobile Connect PC app and follow the quick, guided, one-time set-up to wirelessly connect your phone.
New in v2.0:
• Wirelessly drag and drop photos, videos, music, and documents between your PC and smartphone
• Totally re-designed user interface
• Android group text message support removed due to Google/Android policy changes
• Removing Android 5.0 support
• Performance enhancements and bug fixes
• PC: Dell XPS, Inspiron, G-Series and Vostro PCs purchased in January 2018 or later. Commercial / business PCs are currently not supported.
• Mobile: Android 6 and above.
For installation or other questions, please contact Dell support at www.dell.com/support