Browse the latest catalogue on your Android smartphone or tablet with the Screwfix Catalogue App, and access features that are not available in the printed catalogue:
-Product Search: type in the name of a product to see a list of all matching pages and view the one you want in a single tap
-Navigation: flick through pages like a normal catalogue or jump directly to an individual page using the quick category menu or thumbnail browser
-Shopping: tap on a product to instantly view more details on Screwfix.com and continue shopping online
-Videos: tap on any Screwfix TV icon to watch a video highlighting product features and benefits
Once you have downloaded the App, you will then need to download the latest version of the catalogue within the App.
The Screwfix catalogue has OVER 1,000 PAGES, and it will take a while to download – it is worth the wait though.
Try to use a Wi-Fi connection where possible, and expect to wait around 10 minutes for the download to complete.
If you are having any problems please email us at MobileEnquiries@Screwfix.com and we will contact you for more details.
The following features can be found within our app:
- The latest from B&Q - All of our latest offers in one place, plus more to come!
- Scan a product - You will be able to scan product barcodes to find out more information on that product, including ratings and reviews. You can also link through to the product on diy.com for further information or to buy online or reserve and collect
- Help and advice videos - Watch all of our helpful videos, which are easily searchable and categorised
- Store Finder - Use our improved store finder to locate your nearest store
- B&Q Club membership details - Your B&Q Club membership details will all be in one place and you will have access to exclusive offers and benefits. You can also scan your membership barcode when in store to redeem any club discounts
- Quick access to DIY.com - We provide an easy link through to our mobile friendly website, diy.com