· Find locations with TouchTunes near you
· See what’s playing in the bar and what’s up next
· See who else is checked in and what they’re playing
· Get rewards and bonus credits the more you play
· Become the House DJ
· Buy and earn jukebox credits
· Create playlists or sync your Android device's music collection to make it easier to find your favorite tracks
· See your play history, most played and personal recommendations
· Share where you are and what songs you're playing on Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare
For updates on new music and exclusive artist performances, like us on Facebook.com/TouchTunes or follow us on Twitter.com/TouchTunes
If you have any feedback for our jukebox app please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We love jukeboxes. They've provided the soundtrack to nightlife in every great pub, restaurant, and corner bar since the 1920s. We would know. We were there. Pioneers in on-premise entertainment since 1909, AMI has done it all - vinyl, CDs, MP3s, whatever comes next. With a catalog one million songs strong and exciting innovations in mobile and TV, AMI sets the perfect tone for whatever the night has in store.
Now, with AMI's BarLink app, Android users can quickly browse the entire catalog of music available on their local jukebox!
Want to play DJ without leaving your seat? It's easy! Create a free AMI account, add credits via any major credit card, select your venue, and select the songs you want to hear the jukebox play!
BarLink only works in AMI locations where mobile-support is enabled. Use the app to quickly browse locations!
- Mark your go-to Songs and Bars as Favorites for quick access.
- Organize and play music by creating your own playlists.
- Browse the most popular and discounted songs at your Bar
- Check out what's now playing on the Jukebox
- BarLink now supports choosing Music Videos for select Jukeboxes.
If you are experiencing any problems, please email the developers at email@example.com
• Visualizes whatever music or sound is coming from any other app.
• Dramatically displays artist name and track name for most popular music players.
• Extensive color and shape options to tweak
• Save your settings as themes, and use the included Tasker / Locale plugin to load any of your saved themes in response to almost anything you can imagine.
• Glistening particles keep the screen alive with motion even when music isn't playing (can be turned off)
• Shortcut button to link to your favorite music player, as well as built-in play/pause/last/next controls for whichever music player app is running.
NOTE FOR GALAXY OWNERS: If it doesn't react to music, see the free app, Tunnel Blocker.
NOTE FOR NEXUS OWNERS: On some devices, mostly Nexus brand, audio from OpenSL-based players won't visualize. These include but are not limited to: Poweramp, jetAudio, WinAmp, PlayerPro with DSP pack installed, Rocket Player Premium, GoneMad, and Neutron. If you run into this problem, I apologize! Please email me and I will refund you.
Audio from any app will be displayed, but only the following are known to also show meta data. Additionally, more may work if they have an option to turn on scrobbling. Email me if you'd like to see meta data from an app that isn't supported yet. Unforunately, this is not yet possible with iHeartRadio or DoubleTwist. See cyphercove.com for a list of apps currently known to share meta data with Audio Glow.
ringtone maker: create free ringtone/alarm/notification from mp3 or aac file
audio conversion: wav to mp3 conversion, wma to mp3, m4a to mp3, mp3/wav/wma/m4a to aac conversion
audio extraction: extract mp3 from mp4 video
Android Audio Editor is a multi-functional tool for manage and edit your audio files. The three main functions are audio extraction, audio conversion and audio editor.
The audio editor allows you convert mp3 files to ringtone. It gives you access to the free ringtone world. The interface is intuitive and easy to use. You can select part of the mp3 file to save as mp3 ringtone.
The audio conversion allows you to convert wav/wma/m4a and other audio formats to mp3 or aac files. You can set the audio bitrate and sample rate, and convert only part of the original file. If you want us to support more formats, feel free to email us.
The audio extraction function allows you to extract mp3 from mp4 or other video formats.
In addition, you can also do audio recording, move media files from one folder to another, delete files, share files etc in single or batch mode.
android.permission.INTERNET : for ads display if pro key is not installed
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: for deciding if we can send out feedback
android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: for ads display
android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: for ads display
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: for store converted and edited files
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK: for conversion in background
android.permission.READ_LOGS: for collecting logs in case a conversion fails. Users will be asked if logs should be sent back every time.
android.permission.READ_CONTACTS: for assign ringtone to contacts
android.permission.WRITE_CONTACTS: for assign ringtone to contacts
android.permission.WRITE_SETTINGS: for assign ringtone to contacts