Great app - doesn't work on phone 10/17 The app is great but it won't work on my phone any more (lg v10). I haven't been able to open a book in over a week from my phone. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, cleared cache - nothing is working. 10/21 -,still not downloading any books on phone
money making apps Now got to pay just to read the documents...!! documents are upload by kind hearted user to be shared with the community. Now what right Scribd charges me to view these docs? Guys... uninstall this greedy app!
Audio playback doesn't work I wish the audio playback isn't so buggy. Won't play correctly even if you downloaded the audio offline. Pretty much have to uninstall, reinstall, to get it to work again for a while. Then it breaks down again. Come on now.
Its quite good Bt whenever i tried to read a book at the middle of reading it shows free trial and ask a credit card no bt i dont have credit card plz suggest me what to do?
Wull Well I'm gonna go home mortgages smile business banking system loans home mortgages smile on my phone is now available key features include a negative balance exceeding to get back in your life of being able too many times have
Great App and service Only disapointment, though understandable, is that the app can't be downloaded to kindle requiring the title to be purchased twice (once, essentially, thru Scribd and again thru Amazon). Otherwise I enjoy the library and features of this App/service.
- Browse by Trending - We've curated the best of what's trending online and around the world.
- Browse by Interests - Dive deep into the interests that matter to you with books, audiobooks, documents, and more.
- Browse Featured Reading Lists - In addition to our editor-curated collections and personalized picks, you can now find new favorites with recommendations from top influencers.
- We've made it easier to find the narrator of an audiobook.
- We've fixed some issues with audiobooks.
Read any of 23,469 classic books, including famous titles, completely free!
Convenient app for reading books which cont. 2,400 works of English literature