Spring has sprung! Brighten up mealtime with recipes, videos and tips featuring fresh spring produce.
Rated as one of the *top recipe apps*, Food Network’s In the Kitchen app is your one-stop shop for all things food. Get instant access to our most-popular recipes from Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis, Ree Drummond, Guy Fieri, Bobby Flay, and many more. Need inspiration for your next meal? Or looking for a recipe that's on TV now? Our app will help you do just that! Finding delicious recipes and videos from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows has never been this quick and easy.
With this app, you can:
FIND RECIPES FROM TV:
- Instantly save recipes from your favorite Food Network shows.
- Spotlight on recipes that are *on TV right now*.
- Search for the perfect recipe to satisfy your meal-planning needs. Narrow down your search by chef, course, cuisine and recently aired recipes.
- View how-to videos of recipes so you can cook with confidence.
GET INSPIRED IN THE KITCHEN:
- Browse over 70,000 recipes from your favorite Food Network chefs.
- Looking for a decadent dessert, a festive cocktail or even just dinner for the family? Find a variety of recipe collections, including:
+ Weeknight Dinners
+ Quick and Easy
+ Top Picks from Food Network editors
SAVE AND SHARE RECIPES:
- Save recipes *instantly* and organize them into your very own collections.
- Share recipes with your friends and family via text, email, Notes, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter.
- Discover what the Food Network community is saying about our recipes through ratings and reviews.
GROCERY SHOP STRESS-FREE:
- Save recipe ingredients directly to *Notes* and collaborate with your family and friends while you shop.
CREATE CRAZY CONFECTIONS USING AUGMENTED REALITY
Access our virtual bakery via the "AR Fun!" link in menu sidebar, then pick a flat surface for your cupcake and decorate with colorful cupcake liners, frosting and wild and wacky cupcake toppers. Add a background frame and sticker to personalize your cupcake, then snap a pic to share something sweet without having to set foot in the kitchen. AR experience powered by Viro Media & ARCore.