With this Last.fm scrobbler you can finally also scrobble radio or television stations or from vinyl and fill your Last.fm profile with the played songs.
This scrobbler for Last.fm uses the Gracenote™ music identification service requiring an Internet connection. Scrobblr also works when there is no Internet connection available or the mobile data usage in the settings of Scrobblr are disabled to save network traffic, Scrobblr simply stores the fingerprints on your device in order to send them to Last.fm later. Even a long vacation abroad is not a problem.
Scrobblr is also very economical with battery power, it can be disabled at any time and disables itself automatically when no music was played for some time.
- View Your recent scrobbles
- Love and share tracks
- View your artist charts
- View your track charts
- View your friends music history.
- View Artist profiles.
NOTE RADIO SCROBBLING CURRENTLY DISABLED
The BBC have removed their API which allows the radio scrobbling to work, we are working on an alternative approach and hope to have a solution asap.
The radio scrobbling feature will scrobble all the tracks that are played on the radio. Simple click start scrobbling and the app will scrobble radio tracks in the background until you stop the service.
Scrobble whist listening to radio at home, in your car or even when using radio apps on you phone.
Currently supported stations:
BBC Radio 1
BBC Radio 2
BBC 6 Music
Note - Some BBC radio shows do not supply the track information all of the time. When this is the case the app scrobbling status will say so. Once the track data becomes available the scrobbling will continue.
More stations to come soon.
For more info see the app website - http://myscrobbles.danwms.co.uk/
New features are being added regularly, suggest items you would like to see or vote on existing suggestions or report problems here:
Follow the app on Twitter for updates: @MyScrobbles
Radio_FM is a part of Radio and Television Slovakia. It's focused on young listeners who avoid consumer musical production and are interested in marginal alternative music genres such as indie, alternative rock, hip-hop & urban, worldmusic, drum and bass and so on. Through its broadcasting it tries to discover, highlight and promote music by artists who do not receive air time on the commercial broadcasters. This application will now bring it into your Android phone. Simply connect to WiFi or 3G network and listen to a live stream, watch the playlist and easily share your favorite song on facebook, twitter or on last.fm.
Enabled scrobbling capability to Last.FM via
- Official Last.fm app
- Simple Last.fm
- Scrobble Droid
Have problems or bugs? Report to
Enter your Last.fm username and you will be able to browse charts of the music you've been listening to / scrobbling. The app includes tabs for Artists, Albums and Tracks
You can also use the following filters:
Overall, Last 7 days, Last month, Last 3 months, Last 6 months, Last 12 months, Recently played tracks
You can also share your Last.fm stats with your friends with the share button (works with Twitter, SMS, email, etc)
Now it's easier than ever to keep track of the music you've been scrobbling to Last.fm.
Just use Long Click on each friend to start stalking.
You can see what your last.fm friends are listening in realtime, see their loved songs or the new albums releases based on their music and much more.
You can search your last.fm friends music using YouTube, Google music player, Last.fm native client or use any other android application that support searches.
Support large screens (tablets) by default.
In App purchases:
Bitrate: 128 kBits
Freq: 44.1 kHz
Genre: Dubstep, Drum and Bass, Trance
Official site: http://noisefm.ru
Group vkontakte: http://vk.com/noisefm
Scrobbling to Last.fm
Features in Pro version:
Service of track downloading became unavailable, thats why this function has been removed.
If app didn't start - try our LITE version
Noise FM Internet Radio
Keywords: PULSEFM, PULSE FM, Jesus, Positive Message, Positive Hit Music, PULSE 96.9/92.1 FM
Follow me on Google+ to keep up to date with the latest, and for beta testing opportunities.
Upgrade to Shuttle+ for access to additional themes, Chromecast, tag editing and folder browsing support:
- Playlists, batch add, swipe to remove, drag 'n drop
- Enqueue songs to play next
- Sleep timer
- Lockscreen controls (ICS+)
- Notification controls (Honeycomb+)
- Jelly Bean notification controls
- Gapless playback (Jelly Bean+)
- Optimised layout for phones and tablets
- Highly customizable widgets
- Headset button controls
- Album & artist artwork downloading
- Optional 'Google Now' style cards UI
- Gesture support (swipe to change track, swipe to remove from playlist, drag n drop playlist items etc.)
- Light, dark & mixed themes
- Scrobbling via Simple Last.FM Scrobbler
- Lyrics search via MusiXmatch & embedded lyrics support
- Voice search
- 6 band equalizer with bass boost
- Holo style UI throughout the app
- Car mode
- Compilation album sorting (sort by album-artist)
Like Shuttle+ on Facebook:
See the blog:
Home screen Widgets as separate download "MortPlayer Widgets".
Also check "MortPlayer Music", which is optimized for music playback, e.g. with several shuffle and repeat modes.
Want to fix or add a translation? Go to http://www.getlocalization.com/MortPlayer_AudioBooks/
- Folder based navigation
- Configurable main directory (e.g. all files below "/sdcard/music" or "/sdcard/audiobooks", individual for each player)
- Auto save and restore recent position for each track
- Manual bookmarks
- Separate buttons for ffwd./rewind witch configurable timespan
- Go to given position in track (time entry dialog)
- List of 10 most recent events for each track (where did you press play, stop, got interrupted by a call, activate the sleep timer, ...)
- List of started but unfinished tracks (in bookmark dialog)
- Playlist support: Reads m3u, m3u8, pls, and asx; writes m3u and m3u8; allows adding files outside of main directory; easy access to playlists in main folder and subdirectories
- Ignores .nomedia (you set the directory, should be fine - right?)
- Reads ID3 tags itself (usually less buggy than Android's media library)
- Album art support: ID3 tags (jpg+png, types "other" and "front cover"), AlbumArt.jpg/png, cover.jpg/png, folder.jpg
- Plays all media types supported by core Android (MP3, Ogg Vorbis, M4A, 3GP, MIDI, Wave) and some device specific (WMA, FLAC), but only on devices which support them
- Easy folder/file selection by tapping cover resp. tag info
- Set the track order for each folder
- Flexible play, shuffle, and repeat modes (stop after track, repeat folder, shuffle files per folder, shuffle all files, ...)
- Supports headset buttons and OpenWatch
- Pause/continue on headset removal/plug and calls
- Sleep mode (stop playback, power off not allowed by Android system)
- Alarm clock
- Swipe gestures
- Selectable layouts (so far only default, car, and big cover) and themes
- Selectable backgrounds (theme color, own images, or wallpapers - even Live Wallpapers)
- Delete and send files
- Supports equalizer, bass boost, and reverb on devices with Android 2.3
- and some more, just check the preferences...
Phone state: Used to pause during a call. Otherwise it would only be muted by the system.
Wake lock: So the playback isn't stopped when you turn off the screen. Also for some optional features like disabling the auto screen off during playback.
Disable keyguard: In case you only want to use the app's lock screen. (And not return to the default one afterwards.)
Write/delete external storage: For some internal files in \.MortPlayer, e.g. cached folder covers from ID3 tags and track order lists.
Internet: Ads (AdMob)
Boot completed: To reschedule the alarm clock after boot.
Tasks: For "StopService" activity, to avoid the system returns to player afterwards
- Multiple formats support: ape, flac, m4a, mpc, ogg, tta, wma, wv, mp3, wav.
- Powerful tag scanner, fixed encoding troubles
- Without ad
- 10 band eq, Bass boost, Treble boost, balance.
- Sleep timer
- Last fm scrobbler
- Absolutely free.
- Browse your music library and playlists (delete, edit, create).
- Playback of folders.
- Gorgeous design.
- Ability to edit the tags.
- Two lock screen widget widget and four desktop.
- Rating system.
MediaMonkey helps you navigate and manage and sync large music collections. Key features in the initial release:
- Wirelessly sync Playlists and media (including file info, ratings, lyrics, play history, etc.) with MediaMonkey for Windows 4.1 *
- Manage Music, Classical music, Audiobooks, Podcasts, Video, etc...
- Navigate by Artist, Album, Composer, Genre, Playlist, etc.) with support for multiple attributes (e.g. Genre=Rock;Alternative)
- Navigate by Folder *
- Play any content supported by your Android device (it relies on Android codecs), with replay gain (volume leveling), an equalizer, and sleep timer
- Bookmarking for large files (e.g. Audiobooks, videos)
- Access, play, and download media from UPnP/DLNA servers *
- Player widgets for home screen or lock screen
- Lock Screen Player for Android < 4.2
- Lyrics lookup **
- Edit properties for single/multiple files
- Manage single/multiple files (e.g. play, queue, playlist management, delete, use as ringtone, share)
- Playlist management with hierarchy
- Now Playing views: Individual (swipeable UI for in-car use) / Tracklist
- Compatible with with third-party scrobblers (Simple Last.fm, Scrobble Droid, Last.fm)
- Compatible with Beats audio on HTC devices
- Full-library search
* Time limited without upgrade. USB Sync is unrestricted.
Wi-Fi Sync addon: Allows unlimited wireless synchronization. Available as an in-app purchase.
UPnP/DLNA addon: Allows unlimited UPnP/DLNA usage. Available as an in-app purchase.
Advanced Media Management addon: Allows unlimited lyrics lookup, home screen customization, folder browser, with more to come. Available as an in-app purchase.
MediaMonkey Pro: Provides all of the addon features described above in one bundle. Available in the App Store.
Explanation re. Permissions:
Storage: Read, modify or delete the contents of your USB storage - to sync/download content via UPnP
Your accounts: find accounts on the device - to allow purchases of feature upgrades
Network communication: full network access, pair with bluetooth devices - for Wi-Fi sync / UPnP & bluetooth playback
Hardware controls: change your audio settings - for audio/video playback
- allow Wi-Fi Multicast reception - for UPnP/DLNA
- change system display settings - for uninterrupted video playback
- connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi - for Wi-Fi Sync and UPnP/DNA
- modify system settings - for audio settings
- prevent tablet from sleeping - for video playback
- retrieve running apps - to show/hide the tray icon
Development tools: test access to protected storage - to sync/download content via UPnP
- Google Play billing service - to buy feature addons
- view network connections - for WiFi sync / UPnP
- view Wi-Fi connections - for WiFi sync / UPnP
System tools: install shortcuts - to create shortcuts to playlists
Read phone status and identity - to hide the Lock Screen Player (only on versions of Android < 4.2) during a phone call
Disable your screen lock - to allow for a Lock Screen Player on versions of Android < 4.2
More from developer
Z poziomu ustawień Scrobble FM można ustawić radiobudzik z naszą ulubioną stacją radiową. Oprócz tego, jeśli lubimy spać przy włączonym radiu, wystarczy skorzystać z timera, który wyłączy aplikację po wskazanym czasie.
Nie zabrakło także wbudowanego w aplikację equalizera.
Jeśli ktoś boi się o przekroczenie swojego pakietu internetowego to z poziomu ustawień aplikacji istnieje możliwość zablokowania odtwarzania stacji radiowych przez łącze komórkowego. Wyjątkiem jest budzik, który zagra nawet gdy mamy zaznaczoną opcję "tylko WIFI".
Niestety nie mam możliwości na odpowiadanie na błędy w komentarzach dlatego w razie problemów najlepiej jak napiszecie komentarz tutaj: http://bit.ly/scrobble-fm podając model telefonu i wersję Androida.
Wersja PRO umożliwia dodatkowo:
* nagrywanie streamów
* kontrolę aplikację za pomocą widgetu
* dodawanie własnych stacji
* wysyłanie nagrań do chmury
* podgląd informacji o artyście, tekście piosenki
* oglądania teledysków
* historię odtwarzanych utworów
* listę ulubionych utworów
Wyjaśnienie uprawień aplikacji:
* Połączenia sieciowe - aplikacja służy do słuchania internetowych stacji radiowych.
* Twoje konta - aplikacja korzysta z danych uwierzytelniania konta. Aplikacja korzysta z tego w celu synchronizacji danych pomiędzy urządzeniami. W końcu chcemy, abyśmy tylko mieli dostęp do naszych danych.
* Pamięć - aplikacja korzysta z karty SD do zapisywania plików tymczasowych.
* Połączenia telefoniczne - aplikacja automatycznie zatrzymuje odtwarzanie, gdy ktoś dzwoni.
* Narzędzia systemowe - Scrobble FM nie pozwala, aby telefon przeszedł całkowicie w tryb uśpienia - w końcu przecież słuchasz muzyki prawda?