With this Last.fm scrobbler you can finally also scrobble radio or television stations or from vinyl and fill your Last.fm profile with the played songs.
This scrobbler for Last.fm uses the Gracenote™ music identification service requiring an Internet connection. Scrobblr also works when there is no Internet connection available or the mobile data usage in the settings of Scrobblr are disabled to save network traffic, Scrobblr simply stores the fingerprints on your device in order to send them to Last.fm later. Even a long vacation abroad is not a problem.
Scrobblr is also very economical with battery power, it can be disabled at any time and disables itself automatically when no music was played for some time.
- View Your recent scrobbles
- Love and share tracks
- View your artist charts
- View your track charts
- View your friends music history.
- View Artist profiles.
NOTE RADIO SCROBBLING CURRENTLY DISABLED
The BBC have removed their API which allows the radio scrobbling to work, we are working on an alternative approach and hope to have a solution asap.
The radio scrobbling feature will scrobble all the tracks that are played on the radio. Simple click start scrobbling and the app will scrobble radio tracks in the background until you stop the service.
Scrobble whist listening to radio at home, in your car or even when using radio apps on you phone.
Currently supported stations:
BBC Radio 1
BBC Radio 2
BBC 6 Music
Note - Some BBC radio shows do not supply the track information all of the time. When this is the case the app scrobbling status will say so. Once the track data becomes available the scrobbling will continue.
More stations to come soon.
For more info see the app website - http://myscrobbles.danwms.co.uk/
New features are being added regularly, suggest items you would like to see or vote on existing suggestions or report problems here:
Follow the app on Twitter for updates: @MyScrobbles
Vinyl Scrobbler allows you to search the excellent Discogs data base either by entering the name of an artist or record, or by scanning the barcode on the sleeve or case, assuming the release is new enough to have one. If you've logged in to Last.fm on the settings screen you can then submit the tracks you just listened to. With Vinyl Scrobbler, when a record, side, or even track has finished playing, you can pick up your phone, scan the sleeve, press a couple of buttons, and presto, the tracks appear on your Last.fm profile.
- id3 tag editor
- Recently added Tracks
- Simplified Tab Layout for Playlists grouped into Artist, Albums, Tracks, Genres, and Playlists.
- Set as Ringtone(sets an audio file as ringtone notification)
- repeat track
- shuffle track
- Web Search
- YouTube Search
- Track delete
- Color Themed Player and controls
- Swipe gestures to change tracks
- Make and edit playlists
- Last.fm Scrobbling
- Audio balance controls
- Downloads Missing album art
- Fancy user interface
- 5 widgets styles
- Search for your music, albums or artists
- English, Japanese, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian Languages.
- controllable pause notification timeout
- controllable time display modes
- track ratings
- swipe up on album art to enter gallery view
- tap album art to show extended controls
- lockscreen controls
Now Playing is streamlined, containing only the necessary features, without the bloat and complex UI's of the competing music players.
Now Playing's streamlined approach to your music collection allows you to quickly navigate your library to find the song you're looking for. It's built in search function speeds this process up even further if you already know what you're looking for.
Compatibility with your phones built in equaliser. If your phone did not come with one, one can be downloaded from the Play Store.
Share your currently playing songs on Twitter/Facebook/Google+ or anywhere else you like with one tap.
Scrobbling to Last.FM
DashClock Music compatibility.
On the Now Playing screen, swipe to the right to get to the song queue.
Tap the bottom bar to goto the Now Playing screen from anywhere in the app. Swipe the bottom bar audio controls to expose shuffle and repeat options.
YOU MUST HAVE THE TRIAL INSTALLED FOR THE UNLOCKER TO WORK
Verify unlocker by going to Preferences -> About GMMP. Look for "Full Version Unlocked" at the top.
Full version unlocker for GoneMAD Music Player. This is just a license key. Once it is installed the trial will recognize the license. No other action is required to unlock. NOTE: Run the unlocker once and the launcher icon will disappear once you reboot the phone.
Please try out the trial before purchasing to make sure it works on your device. https://market.android.com/details?id=gonemad.gmmp&feature=search_result
GoneMAD Music Player focuses on providing tons of features and options to allow for a personalized listening experience. With 250+ customizable options, you can listen to music the way you want to.
14 Day free trial. Full version unlocker can be purchased here: http://bit.ly/sKzMAJ
NOTE: Galaxy S3 users should disable 'auto haptic' if playback is choppy (system settings -> sound)
CM10 or custom jelly bean rom users should disable opensl (prefs -> audio -> opensl) if gmmp crashes after each song. OpenSL is buggy in custom jb roms
-Supported audio formats: aac(mp4/m4a/m4b), mp3, ogg, flac, opus, tta, ape, wv, mpc, alac, wav, wma, adts, and 3gp
-Flawless gapless playback (mp3 and aac gapless supported on most devices)
-ReplayGain support (track and album gain)
-Cuesheet support (cue file and embedded cues)
-Crossfade (auto and manual transitions)
-High powered 2 to 10 band graphic equalizer with 3 quality settings
-Preamp gain control
-Left/Right audio balance control
-Variable speed playback with auto pitch correction
-Bass Boost / Virtualizer
-16 built-in EQ presets and the ability to create your own
-DSP Limiter with adjustable attack/release to prevent distortion
-Highly optimized media library, designed for large music libraries (50k+), that works with every supported format
-Browse your collection by artist, album, song, genre, playlist, or folders
-Built in file browser
-Album artist and disc no tags supported
-Tag editor (supports mass editing)
-Search artists, album artists, albums, songs, and filenames
-Save/Load playlists or create playlists on the fly
-Supports m3u, pls and wpl playlist file formats
-Edit playlists with an easy to use drag and drop interface
-2 Shuffle modes: Shuffle Queue and Shuffle Collection
-Custom actions on queue completion
-Automatically find and download album art
-Manual art search
-Embedded album art support
-10+ skins to choose from
-ICS lockscreen control support
-Notification controls (3.0+)
-Scrobble support: (ScrobbleDroid and Simple LastFm Scrobbler)
-Customizable Gesture System: 25 assignable actions to 7 different gestures
-Customizable Now Playing View: 29 different tags to put into 6 slots
-Customizable tab order
-Auto resume playback when ending a phone call
-Auto pause/play when unplugging/plugging in a headset or connect to bluetooth
-Bluetooth headset controls
-Automatically adjust volume when connecting/disconnect bluetooth audio or wired headsets
-Comes with a 2x1, 2x2, 4x1, 4x2, and 4x4 widget (customizable opacity)
-Single button headset control support
-Jump straight to playing album, artist, genre, or folder
Email issues/suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a report from the app. Please don't post issues in comments since I cannot respond to comments. If you experiences issues with any of the updates, try doing a fresh install.
Want to help translate GMMP to another language? Visit here: http://www.getlocalization.com/gonemadmusicplayer/
Do you love music services like 8tracks, Last.fm or Pandora?
Soundwave has been described by many as the ‘Last.fm for mobile’. Like Last.fm, Soundwave is a home for you to scrobble your favourite songs! Play a song from any player, such as Pandora, and your plays will scrobble straight to your Soundwave profile! Dig into the songs history and see who else has listened to it and what else they like!
Soundwave also acts as your personal music tracker (or playlist) – we’ll seamlessly track the music you listen to on your phone/laptop/desktop through YouTube, Pandora, iTunes, Soundcloud, Deezer, Last.fm, 8tracks, Rdio etc... Essentially building you the playlist of your life! You’ll never forget a song again because Soundwave will track and store all your music on your Soundwave profile.
Listen to your music as normal and your followers on Soundwave will see what you are listening to instantly - giving you the chance to show off your true music credentials. You can choose to hide or delete music from your profile if you’re listening to some guilty pleasures!
Here’s a quick tip from the team - check out the Soundwave music map after you’ve set up your account. Draw on the map and you’ll instantly see the music that people are listening to in the location you picked. You’ll like it, we promise!
Soundwave users like to get chatty and start music conversations. As a Soundwave user you can start a conversation by tagging other users in your comments and even create your own hashtag trend. Along with commenting on music, you can rate and share music with your friends on or off Soundwave. Soundwave will track all your favourite songs allowing you to discover new tunes as well as track old favourites!
It’s time for you to try Soundwave. It’s time for you to connect with users that share your music interest and take your music discovery to the next level. Give it a go, you never know what gems you’ll find.
Download Soundwave now.
Have questions, problems, or feedback? Reach out to our Community Manager at email@example.com or follow us on Twitter at @Soundwave, on Facebook or on Google +.
Team Soundwave is delighted to bring you the app uninterrupted by ads.
Enabled scrobbling capability to Last.FM via
- Official Last.fm app
- Simple Last.fm
- Scrobble Droid
Have problems or bugs? Report to
MediaMonkey helps you navigate and manage and sync large music collections. Key features in the initial release:
- Wirelessly sync Playlists and media (including file info, ratings, lyrics, play history, etc.) with MediaMonkey for Windows 4.1 *
- Manage Music, Classical music, Audiobooks, Podcasts, Video, etc...
- Navigate by Artist, Album, Composer, Genre, Playlist, etc.) with support for multiple attributes (e.g. Genre=Rock;Alternative)
- Navigate by Folder *
- Play any content supported by your Android device (it relies on Android codecs), with replay gain (volume leveling), an equalizer, and sleep timer
- Bookmarking for large files (e.g. Audiobooks, videos)
- Access, play, and download media from UPnP/DLNA servers *
- Player widgets for home screen or lock screen
- Lock Screen Player for Android < 4.2
- Lyrics lookup **
- Edit properties for single/multiple files
- Manage single/multiple files (e.g. play, queue, playlist management, delete, use as ringtone, share)
- Playlist management with hierarchy
- Now Playing views: Individual (swipeable UI for in-car use) / Tracklist
- Compatible with with third-party scrobblers (Simple Last.fm, Scrobble Droid, Last.fm)
- Compatible with Beats audio on HTC devices
- Full-library search
* Time limited without upgrade. USB Sync is unrestricted.
Wi-Fi Sync addon: Allows unlimited wireless synchronization. Available as an in-app purchase.
UPnP/DLNA addon: Allows unlimited UPnP/DLNA usage. Available as an in-app purchase.
Advanced Media Management addon: Allows unlimited lyrics lookup, home screen customization, folder browser, with more to come. Available as an in-app purchase.
MediaMonkey Pro: Provides all of the addon features described above in one bundle. Available in the App Store.
Explanation re. Permissions:
Storage: Read, modify or delete the contents of your USB storage - to sync/download content via UPnP
Your accounts: find accounts on the device - to allow purchases of feature upgrades
Network communication: full network access, pair with bluetooth devices - for Wi-Fi sync / UPnP & bluetooth playback
Hardware controls: change your audio settings - for audio/video playback
- allow Wi-Fi Multicast reception - for UPnP/DLNA
- change system display settings - for uninterrupted video playback
- connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi - for Wi-Fi Sync and UPnP/DNA
- modify system settings - for audio settings
- prevent tablet from sleeping - for video playback
- retrieve running apps - to show/hide the tray icon
Development tools: test access to protected storage - to sync/download content via UPnP
- Google Play billing service - to buy feature addons
- view network connections - for WiFi sync / UPnP
- view Wi-Fi connections - for WiFi sync / UPnP
System tools: install shortcuts - to create shortcuts to playlists
Read phone status and identity - to hide the Lock Screen Player (only on versions of Android < 4.2) during a phone call
Disable your screen lock - to allow for a Lock Screen Player on versions of Android < 4.2
Music Player is completely free Open source player. This is a music application built on 2.3 support Android 1.6 and later .
Music Player Free was designed with both the easy and advanced listener in mind. The easy to use interface allows you to browse to the music you want to hear faster without getting bogged down in details and extra buttons.
Additionally, advanced options give you an opportunity to create your own music listening experience with quick playlist editing and a dynamic equalizer.
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (including alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- create quick playlists
- dynamic queue
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- 1 configurable widget types
- configurable lock screen with optional Direct Unlock
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- tag editor
- fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings
- set the music you like as ringtones .
- "Music Player Free" development based on Adnroid open source Project. While adhering to Apache License 2.0 .
-Music from your audios and albums
-Audios from the wall and the newsfeed
-Audios from your friends and communities, and also from their walls and albums
-Downloading a track
-Scrobbling and updating "nowplaying" status on Last.fm
-Adding or deleting track in your audios and in Last.fm loved list
-Editing a playlist
-Music recommendations from VKontakte
-Popular music from VKontakte
-Adding a track on your wall
-And a lot more
WARNING!!! In order for player to work you'll need to sign in to vk.com, the authorization goes in the browser window, so the application can't see and save your password.
WARNING!!! While signing in to Last.fm your password is being encrypted, and is not saved in the application.
Tags: vkontakte, download, track, vk, vk.com, music, audio, player, last.fm, last fm, scrobbling, audioscrobbler
Being the first radio station in Malaysia to operate on the Internet as well as make use of social networking and mobile apps, hitz.fm is constantly keeping tuned with the needs of today’s net-savvy youngsters. Actively operating via multiple platforms, hitz.fm brings the most interactive capabilities to its listeners, combining the best of radio, internet and wireless devices.
Astro Radio Sdn Bhd (403472-D)
More from developer
Z poziomu ustawień Scrobble FM można ustawić radiobudzik z naszą ulubioną stacją radiową. Oprócz tego, jeśli lubimy spać przy włączonym radiu, wystarczy skorzystać z timera, który wyłączy aplikację po wskazanym czasie.
Nie zabrakło także wbudowanego w aplikację equalizera.
Jeśli ktoś boi się o przekroczenie swojego pakietu internetowego to z poziomu ustawień aplikacji istnieje możliwość zablokowania odtwarzania stacji radiowych przez łącze komórkowego. Wyjątkiem jest budzik, który zagra nawet gdy mamy zaznaczoną opcję "tylko WIFI".
Niestety nie mam możliwości na odpowiadanie na błędy w komentarzach dlatego w razie problemów najlepiej jak napiszecie komentarz tutaj: http://bit.ly/scrobble-fm podając model telefonu i wersję Androida.
Wersja PRO umożliwia dodatkowo:
* nagrywanie streamów
* kontrolę aplikację za pomocą widgetu
* dodawanie własnych stacji
* wysyłanie nagrań do chmury
* podgląd informacji o artyście, tekście piosenki
* oglądania teledysków
* historię odtwarzanych utworów
* listę ulubionych utworów
Wyjaśnienie uprawień aplikacji:
* Połączenia sieciowe - aplikacja służy do słuchania internetowych stacji radiowych.
* Twoje konta - aplikacja korzysta z danych uwierzytelniania konta. Aplikacja korzysta z tego w celu synchronizacji danych pomiędzy urządzeniami. W końcu chcemy, abyśmy tylko mieli dostęp do naszych danych.
* Pamięć - aplikacja korzysta z karty SD do zapisywania plików tymczasowych.
* Połączenia telefoniczne - aplikacja automatycznie zatrzymuje odtwarzanie, gdy ktoś dzwoni.
* Narzędzia systemowe - Scrobble FM nie pozwala, aby telefon przeszedł całkowicie w tryb uśpienia - w końcu przecież słuchasz muzyki prawda?