With this Last.fm scrobbler you can finally also scrobble radio or television stations or from vinyl and fill your Last.fm profile with the played songs.
This scrobbler for Last.fm uses the Gracenote™ music identification service requiring an Internet connection. Scrobblr also works when there is no Internet connection available or the mobile data usage in the settings of Scrobblr are disabled to save network traffic, Scrobblr simply stores the fingerprints on your device in order to send them to Last.fm later. Even a long vacation abroad is not a problem.
Scrobblr is also very economical with battery power, it can be disabled at any time and disables itself automatically when no music was played for some time.
- View Your recent scrobbles
- View your artist charts
- View your track charts
- View your friends music history.
- View Artist profiles.
NOTE RADIO SCROBBLING CURRENTLY DISABLED
The BBC have removed their API which allows the radio scrobbling to work, we are working on an alternative approach and hope to have a solution asap.
The radio scrobbling feature will scrobble all the tracks that are played on the radio. Simple click start scrobbling and the app will scrobble radio tracks in the background until you stop the service.
Scrobble whist listening to radio at home, in your car or even when using radio apps on you phone.
Currently supported stations:
BBC Radio 1
BBC Radio 2
BBC 6 Music
Note - Some BBC radio shows do not supply the track information all of the time. When this is the case the app scrobbling status will say so. Once the track data becomes available the scrobbling will continue.
More stations to come soon.
For more info see the app website - http://myscrobbles.danwms.co.uk/
New features are being added regularly, suggest items you would like to see or vote on existing suggestions or report problems here:
Follow the app on Twitter for updates: @MyScrobbles
- several popular music players are supported with more being added soon;
- if your player isn't supported by default, but has setting/option to scrobble via Simple Last.fm or Scrobble Droid, turn that setting on; that way you can still enjoy Lyrics Grabber;
- if automatic lyrics icon seems too intrusive, you can disable/enable it in the Lyrics Grabber menu
- internet connection is required, but once lyrics is viewed at least once, it will be cached for offline use
- option to edit lyrics (all changes are stored locally in your phone)
Tips for specific audio players:
* RocketPlayer - go to "Settings"->"Audio Settings"->"Installed Scrobbler" and set it to "Official Last.fm"
* Cubed - go to "Preferences"->"Last.fm Scrobbling" is set to either "Simple Last.fm Scrobbler" or "Scrobble Droid".
* MixZing - go to "Settings"->"General" and turn "Scrobble to last.fm" on; MixZing support works with little delay (~5 seconds), but is fully functional.
* Winamp - make sure you have Last.fm app installed (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fm.last.android , you don't need to be Last.fm user); Winamp only sends song info when it can detect Last.fm app in the device.
Previous version changes:
1.0.6 - Added option to edit and copy lyrics (press menu and select "Edit" when viewing lyrics), please don't go crazy with that feature though because changes are saved only locally in your phone
1.0.5 - Added offline lyrics support (any lyrics that is grabbed while being online will be cached for future offline use), fixed some bugs
1.0.4 - Added option to disable automatic notification icon, added support for SonyEricsson music player, fixed MixZing support
1.0.3 - Added Simple Last.fm and Scrobble Droid support so any player with Simple Last.fm/Scrobble Droid features is supported by Lyrics Grabber
1.0.2 - More players supported, including Spotify
1.0.1 - Added search filter for easier lyrics access from song library
Why try another music player when you've seen them all, and you use a better one anyway? Well - you haven't seen a music player like this. And believe me - mine's much bigger than yours!
Forget screenshots, watch it move!
- Gapless playback on Jelly Bean!
- Standard audio controls: bass boost, equalizer, virtualizer (audio widening), etc.
- Unlimited number of equalizer presets, each preset can be calibrated via automatic room correction or audiogram-style calibration for headphones
- Different sound profiles for dock/car/headphones
- Replaygain support
- Replay all media format supported by your Android version: mp3, flac, vorbis
- Viper Audio equalizer supported where available
- Experimental FFMpeg playback engine. Tested with: MP3, OGG, MPC, WMA, AIFF, FLAC, M4A, MP4.x. APE broken.
Media management features:
- Full id3v2 and VORBISCOMMENT reading and writing
- Browse your collection faster than ever - see it on a 2D pinch-to-zoom-able matrix with customizable axii
- Were you missing AlbumArtist tag? Well - not anymore. Group your media by artist, album, album artist, year or genre.
- Quckly sweep between records in selected artist's discography
- Picking from zoomable matrix too fancy? Choose your tracks the way geeks do it, from your own directory structure, with neat file system browser
- Browse your tracks by rating, date of listening, date of adding to library, or playcount, with neat flow-style interface
- Synchronize your music tags to MusicBrainz either automatically or by scanning barcode from your original CD (in your face, MediaMonkey)
- Automatic album art downloading
- Don't like the album art XenoAmp's fuzzy logic picked? No prob - you can always choose a better one manualy
- Index and play your cifs media to create a real audio station for your home (WIP)
- Browse and create playlists from files on your SMB network (WIP)
- Edit tags for a bunch of tracks or mass edit by template (WIP)
- Outside of XenoAmp: click a file in ES Explorer, Total Commander, Solid Browser or Whatever File Browser and voila: you've created a playlist from current directory contents!
- "native" XenoAmp Playlists are kept in m3u8 with absolute paths
- manage .nomedia files inside xenoamp browser
- You can't get more minimalist. Unless you turn off your display.
- No standard Android widgets, handling the player is just touch or sweep. Draw a circle for volume up/down.
- Managing playlists is no more a pain, you can EASILY (and I mean in a snap) create, delete and rename playlists, switch between them, append them with tracks based on any tag.
- Click playlist entry to play, drag to move up/down, sweep to delete.
Bits and pieces:
- Supported music services: Subsonic, Google music, Dirble radio directory (was: Shoutcast)
- Browse, bookmark and search tracks in each of the services
- Scrobble to last.fm and libre.fm (scrobbling via wonderful "A simple last.fm scrobbler" - get it on the Market)
- Browse into M3U, M3U8 and PLS, and recursively into playlists inside them
- M3U* and PLS handle local, HTTP, Subsonic, DLNA (UPnP) and SMB entries
- Browse and search 8Tracks
- Player reacts to audio jack, incoming calls, respects Android audio focus and media button interfaces.
- Displays lyric via Lyrics Wiki.
- Minimalistic home screen widgets, currently 1x1, 4x1 and 4x2
- Respects .nomedia
- Most features working on Gingerbread (API 10), could probably be made to work on Froyo (they used to, but since all my friends migrated to GB I can't say if it is still working)
- Low end machines supported, working fluently on HTC Touch Pro2 (and that's a 528 Mhz CPU!). OK, not enough memory to display covers, but still usable.
- Sleep timer
- Voice commands
- Remote control via web interface
- Probably a lot more bits and pieces I forgot - all this in one bundle!
WARNING! To listen to music must be logged in vKontakte. When logging a standard component of a Web browser to access the site, so your password, we do not know, and we do not need.
- Audio, Albums
- Audio from Wall and News
- Friends and Groups music
- Recommendations and Popular vkontakte music
- Music recommendations by genres and moods.
- Scrobble data from Last.FM
- Add/remove audio from playlist
- Set Vkontakte Status
- Offline Mode
- Headset support
- Equalizer android protocol support
- Integrated with official Android Application
- Cool settings wizard
Vkontakte music, Vk audio, Last.FM, Download music, Cache, Scrobbling, Scrobbler, Now Playing, music recommendations, biography, Rock, Rap, Metal, Trance, Classic.
Vinyl Scrobbler allows you to search the excellent Discogs data base either by entering the name of an artist or record, or by scanning the barcode on the sleeve or case, assuming the release is new enough to have one. If you've logged in to Last.fm on the settings screen you can then submit the tracks you just listened to. With Vinyl Scrobbler, when a record, side, or even track has finished playing, you can pick up your phone, scan the sleeve, press a couple of buttons, and presto, the tracks appear on your Last.fm profile.
Enabled scrobbling capability to Last.FM via
- Official Last.fm app
- Simple Last.fm
- Scrobble Droid
Have problems or bugs? Report to
More from developer
Z poziomu ustawień Scrobble FM można ustawić radiobudzik z naszą ulubioną stacją radiową. Oprócz tego, jeśli lubimy spać przy włączonym radiu, wystarczy skorzystać z timera, który wyłączy aplikację po wskazanym czasie.
Nie zabrakło także wbudowanego w aplikację equalizera.
Jeśli ktoś boi się o przekroczenie swojego pakietu internetowego to z poziomu ustawień aplikacji istnieje możliwość zablokowania odtwarzania stacji radiowych przez łącze komórkowego. Wyjątkiem jest budzik, który zagra nawet gdy mamy zaznaczoną opcję "tylko WIFI".
Niestety nie mam możliwości na odpowiadanie na błędy w komentarzach dlatego w razie problemów najlepiej jak napiszecie komentarz tutaj: http://bit.ly/scrobble-fm podając model telefonu i wersję Androida.
Wersja PRO umożliwia dodatkowo:
* nagrywanie streamów
* kontrolę aplikację za pomocą widgetu
* dodawanie własnych stacji
* wysyłanie nagrań do chmury
* podgląd informacji o artyście, tekście piosenki
* oglądania teledysków
* historię odtwarzanych utworów
* listę ulubionych utworów
Wyjaśnienie uprawień aplikacji:
* Połączenia sieciowe - aplikacja służy do słuchania internetowych stacji radiowych.
* Twoje konta - aplikacja korzysta z danych uwierzytelniania konta. Aplikacja korzysta z tego w celu synchronizacji danych pomiędzy urządzeniami. W końcu chcemy, abyśmy tylko mieli dostęp do naszych danych.
* Pamięć - aplikacja korzysta z karty SD do zapisywania plików tymczasowych.
* Połączenia telefoniczne - aplikacja automatycznie zatrzymuje odtwarzanie, gdy ktoś dzwoni.
* Narzędzia systemowe - Scrobble FM nie pozwala, aby telefon przeszedł całkowicie w tryb uśpienia - w końcu przecież słuchasz muzyki prawda?