- Create your own themes (and you can save it)
- Select from millions of colors for any calendar element
- 32 text fonts
- You can select any day as first day of week
- Change current month quickly by touching month name
Over 1 million users agree: HD Widgets is the most fun and easy way to add widgets to your home screen! Customizing widgets has never been easier! Just swipe and tap to select colors, icons, clocks, layouts, backgrounds and more!
Top 10 Android Apps - Techcrunch
"Android users swear by the HD Widgets app" - The Guardian
"Amazingly awesome and beautiful" - Android Community
"elegant and eye-catching" - Computerworld
"heavy on polish and detail yet light on the wallet" - AndroidGuys
Play Store Editor's Choice for over 2 years!
- clock, date, switches, weather, forecast, & location
- 50+ setting switches
- tap hot spots to open apps (clock / alarm, date, weather)
- phone sizes: 1x1, 1x2, 1x4, 2x1, 2x2, 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, 4x4, 5x1, 5x2, 5x3
- tablet sizes: 6x1, 6x2, 3x5, 8x1, 8x2, 4x7 (and all phone widgets)
- lock screen widgets
Theme Packs and Add-Ons
HD Widgets includes FREE Glass Gems theme pack with over 100 widgets for phones and tablets.
Add more theme packs and icons via Play Store:
- Kairo (40+ widgets)
- Kairo XP (60+ widgets)
- Colourform (30+ widgets)
- Colourform XP (50+ widgets)
Advanced Weather & Forecast
- the most advanced weather screen available on Android
- multi-source: AccuWeather, Weather Underground & more
- 12-36 hourly graph w/ temperature and chance of rain
- 7-10 day forecasts
- multiple locations
- HD Widgets 4 requires Android 4.0.3 & up
- UNIVERSAL app made for tablets and phones! No need to purchase again =)
- changing grid size, resolution, firmware/rooting may affect performance
- we don't test ROMs
- FAQ: http://cloud.tv/apps/hd-widgets/faq/
- camera: to use the LED camera light
- full details: http://cloud.tv/i/hdw-perms
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Anything else? Got ideas? Please tell us: email@example.com
♥ We respond to everyone!
- Choose one of 10 themes (Transparent, Dark, Light, Google, iOS, Sense, KitKat, Shades, Material Dark and Light)
- Select First day of week
- Highlight Saturday and Sunday
- Resizable to 3 different layouts
- Multiple instances of widget supported
- Mark days with events
- Open calendar app on day tap
- No Adds or notifications
- Completely Free
- Open settings by taping on month
- Themes can be rendered as transparent
Rate and comment with your opinions and suggestions.
1. scroll up and down the calendar to switch the month with the real 3D paging effect
2. click on a date to refresh the preview of the missing calls, the unread sms, the events and the pictures of that day
3. double-click on a date to check the events of that day and to add new event
1. This widget must run on the TSF Shell.
TSF Shell download address: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tsf.shell
2 Please rate if you like our application. Please kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any query or suggestion on our software.
3.This widget must run on the TSF Shell 2.0+
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
1，read your contacts
Usage: to show contact name of missing calls and unread sms
2，read your text messages
Usage: to show unread sms record
3，read call log
Usage: to show missing call record
4，read calendar events
Usage: to show events
Usage: to show pictures
- 6 nice looking themes available for free
- You can select any day as first day of week
- Change current month quickly by touching month name
The widget supports changing the color schemes, walking on the calendar, change the first day of the week (Thursday / Sunday)
Additional features will be added soon!
Bugs/suggestions report form:
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How come in a set
A: Double-tap on the date signifies the transition into the settings
Q: why can not sync calendars to the Internet?
A: It makes you dependent on the Internet complicates the work of the widget, and increases energy consumption.
Q: The widget will be developed?
A: Yes, in the near future I plan to add new features!
Q: I have a bug
A: Report to my email - it's give much better feedback then comment
Tags: widget, android, achep, acwidgets, your caledar, calendar, best, great
Be unique, express yourself.
Thanks to its multiple customizable widgets and themes in the Play Store, you can customize your home screen according to your moods and desires with clocks, widgets and weather. You can also view the current weather and the forecasted weather with beautiful animations.
Beautiful Widgets was the first application to achieve one million paid downloads. It was listed as “Google Editor’s choice” for more than one year and has been listed as one of the top 10 paid applications in the Google Play Store for more than 4 years now.
Just like 4 million other beautiful widgets users, take advantage of comprehensive weather forecast information and the HD version of your other favorite clock widgets, weather widgets, compatible with phones and tablets.
- Complete clocks widgets (time, date, alarm, etc.)
- Multiple widgets (6x4, 6x1 and 6x2 only for tablets)
- Download as many themes as you like to customize your widgets
- Main weather forecast information for your current location and all preferred cities
- Weather notifications from around the world, unlock animations or interactive screensavers (DayDream)
- Interactive weather wallpaper
- Toggles widgets
- Weather animations
For more information, visit the website: http://levelupstudio.com
- This application cannot be stored on the SD card due to the widgets
- We do not guarantee operation on Roms and alternative Homepages
- DayDream is only available for Android 4.2
*** Permissions ***
- Location : for geolocated forecast
- SDCard : to save the themes
- Wifi, Bluetooth, System tools : for toggle widgets
- Affects battery : for updates
- Alarm : to display the next alarm
PressureNet SDK allow us to gather barometric data to predict a better forecasting and to help researchers.
*** Important ***
We allow more than 15 minutes for the refund policy because we think it is too short. You can contact us from Google Checkout within 24 hours with an explanation on why you are not interested in keeping it. Warning: this do not apply during sales and promotions!
There are thirteen types of designs (with a natural taste with cute illustrations and collages of rabbits and black cats) in total. Just by installing, the home screen all of a sudden becomes cute!
Customize stylishly and in a cute away, according to how you are feeling that day!
●Widget size: 4x2 (Large), 2x1 (Small)
・Design selection (13 types in total)
・Second display ON/OFF
・Selection of time display 12-hour display (AM/PM)/24-hour display
★What’s more, if you buy our SWEET Style app now you’ll get free wallpaper images, too!★
Download several different wallpapers designed for girls, for free!
Increase your girl power with these cute Home Screen wallpapers ♪
※ These free wallpapers are the same as those from SWEET Style, Animal Style and Simple Style.
・Want to use a cute and fashionable clock
・Want to change their home screen to a girlish type♪
・I like cute designs such as flowers, lace, and collages ♪
・I like animals such as rabbits, black cats, and bambis ・Users who want to use their icons as part of a set, combined with a wallpaper etc.
★*―――*★ *happy* design series★*―――*★*
■SWEET Icon Change *happybox*
■happy folder *girls*
This application is a Clock designed to be installed as a widget.
《How to Install the Widget》
1. Hold down your finger on the home screen※ → 2. Tap “Widget” → 3. Select the app from the Widget List
※Remember to hold down your finger on a clear space without any other icons etc.
《Selecting a widget’s size》
During the widget installation process, you will be shown this application’s 3 different sizes.
Select the size you want your widget to appear at this time.
But if you are using the app from an SD card, the Android OS will not permit use of these widgets.
When using the widget, please ensure you have chosen “Save to Device” during app installation.
《Transferring the App to your Device from an SD Card》
1. Settings → 2. Apps → 3. Manage Apps →
4. Select ” *happy* Clock Widget ” → 5. Select “Move to Device”
※Depending on your Android device, the widget may not be available to select from the Widget List immediately after it has been transferred to the device from an SD Card. Should this happen, please restart your device and try again.
・ Save new wallpaper images in the Gallery before changing your wallpaper.
・ Choose how your will be displayed from the Wallpaper Settings Screen.
We recommend choosing the largest display range possible for your Android device.
≪How to Change Your Wallpaper≫
Hold down your finger on the home screen → Wallpaper (background image) →
Select “Gallery” → Set display range → Save
CalendarWidget is just a clean and simple widget for your android-calendar with just the options you need
- Choose the calendars you want to display
- Choose the number of events to display (depending on your resizing of the widget)
- Choose the number of days which events are to display
- Toggle display of location
- Toggle transparent background (for better viewing depending on your wallpaper)
- Invert the widget colors for bright wallpapers
- English or german language (depends on phone-setting)
If you find any errors or missing things, if you have ideas to improve CalendarWidget, feel free to send me an E-Mail: email@example.com
Yet another set of basic home screen widgets.
They are designed to provide you with the most important information at a glance, yet still allow you to enjoy your (Live-) wallpaper.
This package contains:
* Glass Clock Widget
Enter a city name, or use geolocation to automatically find your location. Add more than one clock widget to your home screen in order to follow the time and weather around the world. The paid version includes the following display options:
- Show weather and clock
- Show date and clock
- Show alarm and clock
- Show clock only
* Glass Calendar Widget
See the current date, along with the next three events in your calendar. The paid version includes the following display options:
- Show date and events
- Show events only
* Glass News Widget
Read your favorite RSS/Atom feeds from your home screen. Select one of the build in feeds (Google News, BBC, Reuters, WIRED ect.) or add your own custom feed. The paid version includes the following display options:
- Show label and news
- Show news only
* Glass All-In-One Widget
All the above widgets combined into one 4x3 widget.
FREE & PAID VERSIONS:
All the widgets are semi-transparent, with a nice smoked glass look. But the paid version will allow you to change the tint and transparency of the background as you wish.
1) I can't find the widgets
The widgets don't show up in the App-drawer. Instead, they can be found in the widget list. The widget list is opened by tapping and holding on an empty space on the home screen.
2) I still can't find the widgets
The most common cause of this problem is that the widgets are installed on the SD-card. Android doesn't like widgets on the SD-card. Please try to move them back to the main memory of the phone/tablet.
3) How do I change the settings for a widget?
If you tab the upper left corner of the widget, the setting screen for that widget will open. If you tab the lower left corner, the widget will refresh itself.
▶ In Atom All in One Widgets
- Digita clock : 4 types offering various style
- analog clock : 8 types offering various style
- Calendar: Today type(1x1), Monthly type(2x2), Offering Holiday information (Korea, USA, Chine, Japna)
- Quick Setting : WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Sound, Rotation, Sync, Bright, Screen on/off, quick
- Contact: : Direct Message and Call keys, (Icon type)
Memo: Various Memo sheets, Colors
▶ In Atom Bar
- Google Search
- Clock + Google Search
- Clock + Quick Setting
- Google Search + Quick Setting
- Available from above Android OS 4.0.2 version
- The application needs 10 MB in total to save theme resources.
- Because of enhancing usability, installed theme doesn’t appear
- Not Available for Tab Device (X-large screen)
▶ Customer Support
Please leave reviews or comments. Your review will be appreciated.
For more information or support, please visit
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/atom.themes
- CS E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If Calendarlist wont show in settings, remove your widget and add a new one!
Succesfully tested on Nexus One, HTC Magic, Galaxy Tab, HTC Legend, Milestone, Desire HD.
Please suggest features in the comments or via email!
- option for event and date in different colors
- option to highlight the current day to another user selectable color
- option to pick how many days to look for appointments into the future
• Your current local weather
• Missed calls and unread text messages
• Your next calendar appointment
• Unread Gmail inbox or priority inbox conversations
• Your next scheduled alarm
To add the widget to your Android 4.2 device's lock screen, first make sure that "Enable widgets" is turned on in your security settings. Then, simply swipe to the left-most page of your lock screen and touch the "+" icon. Finally, select "DashClock" to customize and add the widget. You can make this the primary lock screen widget, replacing the default clock, by first touching-and-holding it and then dragging it horizontally to the very rightmost position.
Developers: DashClock is extensible! Visit the open source project at http://code.google.com/p/dashclock to learn more or just check out the source.
Have a bug report or feature request? Just find the issue or file a new one here: http://code.google.com/p/dashclock/issues/list
'C-Day': It shows all events in one day.
'C-Week': It shows one week. First window has a clock and the last window ('Calendar') for selected independently future events (like 'C-Agenda').
'C-Month': It shows one month.
'C-MonthHuge': It shows one month with the increased sizes.
'C-Agenda': All events starting from the current day and 2-4 weeks forward.
You can browse through the days by pillows on the title.
Press the middle of the title to return to the current date.
To see all events press the widget's cell and scroll down in the popup window.
The widgets can work offline.
Press the app icon to enter the Parameters screen.
On the 'Fonts' and 'Colors' tabs you can change all font sizes and colors (fonts, backgrounds and transparency).
On the 'Calendars' tab you can tick off which calendars will be shown in all widgets (first column) and you can tick off calendars that are used for the 'Calendar' windows in the widget 'C-Week' (second column).
- after installation of this app do not forget to allow connection to the Google calendars. Notification has to appear in the status bar.
- don't move app to the SD.
With Clean File Manager you can easily find, browse, move, compress, and otherwise organize all of your files and apps On-The-Go!
• Google Drive and Dropbox cloud storage integration
• Material/Holo Light and Material/Holo Dark themes for Android
• Intuitive left/right swiping to browse folders and files
• Explore you local Android file system, primary and secondary SD cards
• Multiple selection to operate on more than one files or folders
• Search and share files
• Application manager for your installed Android apps and games
• List view in the files and apps explorer
• Custom bookmarks
• Optimized for both phones and tablets (HD) screens (tested with Nexus devices)
• Support USB OTG On-The-Go (tested on Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy S4, Motorola Moto G2 and HTC One)
• Compress and extract support for Zip files
• Extract support for: Rar, Tar, Tar.gz, Tgz, Tar.bz2, Tbz
• Sorting options (per-folder sorting can be enabled from settings)
• Cut, copy, paste, delete, rename, move (for both files and folders)
• Create and delete folders (directories)
• Thumbnail for photos and application Apk files
• Pick ringtones
• Built-in image gallery (can be disabled from settings)
• Compatible with Android 4.4 KitKat, Android 5.0 Lollipop and latest Nexus 7 and Nexus 9 tablets
More features for Clean File Manager??? Vote now: http://clean.fm/vote
Join our BETA program and test new features before anyone else: http://clean.fm/beta.html
File Manager for phones and tablets supports 29 languages including: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Indonesian, Russian, Polish, Portuguese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Arabic, Norwegian.
More languages??? Help with translations: http://crowdin.net/project/clean-file-manager
Terms of Service: http://clean.fm/tos.html
We crafted Countdown Widget with the latest Holo theme for Android smartphones and tablets. This results in an elegant interface with an intuitive usability.
• Holo style
• Import events from your calendar
• Customize colors of each countdown widget and event
• Resizable countdown widget (supported only on Android 4.1 and up)
• Custom fonts (premium feature)
• Supports multiple countdown widgets and events
NOTE: Having problems locating Countdown Widget after the install? This is NOT an application, but a home screen widget! Please watch the tutorial here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mihmN_mZU4c
More languages??? Help with translating Countdown Widget: http://crowdin.net/project/countdown-widget
*** FREE ONE WEEK TRIAL ***
*** This is a Calendar Widget for your home screen ***
*** Optimized for Google Calendar ***
*** Size supported: 4 columns x 1 row ***
Calendar Scroll Widget is a calendar (agenda) widget for your Android home screen that shows calendar events, so you will never miss your next appointments!
Besides the minimalistic design, Calendar Scroll Widget allows you to scroll the previous and next calendar events, with no limits.
• Shows the most important details of a calendar event in a widget
• Scroll the previous and next calendar events as in an agenda
• Synced with Google calendars
• Fully customizable
• Four interchangeable skins: Black, White, Transparent and Holo
• Quick actions to access calendar features
• Possibility to choose which calendars to show
• Translated in: English, German, Italian and Spanish
Tested on: Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Nexus S (2.3.6 and 4.0.3), Samsung Galaxy, HTC ChaCha
Note: this widget is not optimized for Go Launcher.