Use StockTwits to catch up quickly on the stocks you care about and new market trends. Find out what is happening fast and get insight, updates, sentiment and analysis from thousands of real investors and traders.
"Whenever I want to know why something is happening to a company, the first thing I do is check out the real-time feeds on StockTwits"
- Herb Greenberg, CNBC
"…StockTwits is re-imagining investing to better match the way markets really work."
- Read Write Web
- CATCH UP QUICKLY: Build a watch list to catch up quickly on the stocks you care about.
- DISCOVER WHAT STOCKS EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT: Our Trending List finds stocks that are in the news, making moves, or popular amongst top investors and traders.
- GAUGE REAL TIME SENTIMENT: Get a feel for the sentiment around your stocks quickly and easily.
- COLLABORATE AND PROFIT: Connect and collaborate with top investors and traders and make better decisions.
Follow the stocks you care about most and get personalized news and alerts. Access real-time stock information and investment updates to stay on top of the market.
Income statements, earnings dates, and more: tap "View more data" to access extended company data at a glance.
*Add stocks to your watchlist to get real-time stock quotes and personalized news
*Find all the financial information you need with sleek, intuitive navigation
*Go beyond stocks and track currencies, bonds, commodities, equities, world indices, futures, and more
*Take advantage of new interactive graphs with pinch-to-zoom
*Sign in to view your Web portfolio on-the-go
*Follow all the stocks you care about by searching for the ticker and tapping the star icon.
*Turn your device sideways to interact with full screen charts
What people are saying:
"Newest update a home run! The newest update adding the portfolios have made this a great app....... I highly recommend it!" - Lon McCarty
Tell us what you think:
We are committed to building the best mobile experiences and would love to hear your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/269132-us-finance-mobile-android
Note: By clicking "install" you consent to the installation of this app and updates to this app in the future. This app can be uninstalled at any time.
– We've made some minor enhancements & fixed a few bugs.
Also recently added
– You can now view up to ten years of your personal performance for your Vanguard funds.
As a Vanguard investor, you can use the app to do the following (some features may not be available for employer-sponsored plans):
Manage account activity
– Check your balances and review more than 10 years of detailed transaction history.
– Monitor your personal performance and review detailed cost basis information. (You can even apply a cost basis method to your mutual fund transactions.)
– View your account statements and messages.
– Review your employer-sponsored plan.
Buy & sell
– Trade mutual funds, ETFs, and stocks in retirement and nonretirement accounts.
– Use your camera to invest by check into eligible accounts. (Camera permissions required by Android apply only to the mobile check investment feature of our app. Vanguard won't access any stored images or audio on your device.)
– Transact on your employer plan: Exchange funds, update your asset mix, modify how new contributions are invested, and rebalance your account (if allowed by your plan).
– Make smart decisions with the help of a portfolio analysis tool that's driven by Vanguard's time-tested investment principles.
– Track market index trends.
– Research Vanguard mutual funds and ETFs as well as stocks, funds, and ETFs from other companies.
– View and share news, videos, articles, research papers, and blog entries.
Financial advisors: Download "Vanguard for Advisors," our free app that's designed for you.
Don't have a Vanguard account? Use this app to review market performance data, read Vanguard news, and research Vanguard's wide selection of mutual funds and ETFs. Visit vanguard.com to open an account.
**Vanguard ETF Shares can be bought and sold only through a broker (who may charge a commission) and cannot be redeemed with the issuing fund. The market price of Vanguard ETF Shares may be more or less than net asset value.**
U.S. Patent Nos. 6,879,964; 7,337,138; 7,720,749; 7,925,573; 8,090,646; and 8,417,623.
**Visit vanguard.com or contact your broker to obtain a Vanguard ETF or fund prospectus containing investment objectives, risks, charges, expenses, and other information. Read and consider carefully before investing.**
Mutual funds and ETFs, like all investments, are subject to risk, including the possible loss of the money you invest.
Images are for illustrative purposes only.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
© 2015 The Vanguard Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Vanguard Marketing Corporation, Distributor.
• Place trades for stocks, options, complex options, and mutual funds with just a few taps
• Set default account and order preferences for speedy order placement
• Check the status of open orders
Access Your Accounts
• Monitor all of your brokerage accounts in a single view
• Receive real-time account alerts and trade confirmations
• Create and edit watch lists that stay in sync with etrade.com
Track the Markets
• View a market snapshot from Briefing.com from the dashboard
• Stay informed on breaking news with RSS feeds from top sources
• Get instant access to real-time streaming quotes and charts
• Use your device’s camera2 to scan a barcode to identify the company/symbol
• Interact with landscape mode charts and EMA/SMA technical tools
• Deposit checks remotely using your device's camera2
• Quick Transfer cash from any financial institution3
• Watch live CNBC Video and Video on Demand
• Learn new strategies with our mobile library of educational videos
1 This app version is optimized for smartphones
2 Camera permissions are strictly for the check deposit and barcode scanning features only. Your camera will not be used at any other time.
3 For details and important information about Quick Transfer, please visit www.etrade.com/quicktransferdetails for a listing of the limitations, restriction, and time deadlines associated with the service.
View End-user License Agreement: https://mobile.etrade.com/etmobile/EULA_1.0.html
- Real-time streaming quotes
- Level II quotes
- Option chains
- Mobile check deposit
- Third-party research including analyst reports
- On-demand streaming video from Thomson Reuters
- Internal and external cash transfers
- Market data
- Trade stocks and options
- Order status
- Account information
- Balances and positions
- Transaction history
- Much more!
✔ StockSpy keeps getting more awesome with great new upgrades!
StockSpy - A slick app which simplifies tracking stocks, stock market, realtime quotes, charts, news, links & stats for stocks around the globe. StockSpy allows you to SEE how the news affects stock prices with NewsCharts!
♦ WARNING ♦
STOCKSPY IS A RESEARCH TOOL. IT IS NOT INTENDED FOR PERFORMING FULL TECHNICAL ANALYSIS. PLEASE READ THE FULL DESCRIPTION!
Please Note: A "Pro" subscription is required to unlock all of StockSpy features! Your subscription helps fund StockSpy's operation costs and development of even more awesome new features!
TONS OF USEFUL FEATURES
✔ NEW: Track portfolio value and trades across all of your devices.
✔ Works for stocks from tons of stock exchanges around the world!
✔ Real time quotes and volume from major exchanges: NASDAQ, NYSE, AMEX, London, Germany, Italy, Taiwan.
✔ The up/down ticks in live real time stock quote prices are highlighted in green/red.
✔ Landscape Mode: Beautiful and clear full screen stock charts & news.
✔ Technical Indicators: Candle Stick Charts, SMA, EMA, Bollinger Bands and Parabolic SAR
✔ Symbol Groups: Custom named watchlists to help organize the stocks in your portfolio.
✔ Sortable symbol lists: Sort by ticker symbol or stock price percentage change.
✔ Real time Intraday Charts: In stocks list & symbol details.
✔ Time Saving Links: Organizes web links related to your stocks for quick investment research. Never have to type in a URL again. Setup a link template once for your whole portfolio.
✔ Full Screen Charts and Browser: Instantly toggle to full screen for charting or reading news articles about your stocks.
✔ Symbol List Company Logos help you quickly spot the stock you’re looking for.
✔ If stock price changes more than ±2% quote shows a darker green or red or green background.
✔ Integrated Stats & fundamental stock data:
+ Dividends: Per share, Yield, Ex Dividend, Pay Date
+ Ratios/Other: PE, Price/Sales, PEG, Book Value, EPS, EBITDA, Short Ratio
+ Price History: 52 week range and % change.
AMAZING NEWS FEATURES
✔ NewsCharts lets you to visualize news volume over time to spot correlations with price changes!
✔ Auto news feed configuration.
✔ Customize News Sources RSS/Atom address templates.
✔ Single list Multi news feed consolidation. Avoid jumping between finance websites to find all the news on your investments!
✔ Read articles in integrated browser or long press for external browser.
✔ Grey marking of Read articles.
✔ Easy news feed setup for popular finance websites (Pro Required for multiple news sources)
CLOUD SYNC (Pro)
Stock tracker automatically syncs your Stock Watchlist, News Feeds & Links on every device...
✔ Multi-platform sync on phone, tablet and desktop computers.
✔ If your device is lost or damaged you can restore data related to your stocks from the cloud using your StockSpy account!
STOCK EXCHANGES - Stock quote tracker supports tons of exchanges around the world to access your stocks.
✔ Americas - US, Canada, Mexico & South American exchanges.
✔ Europe/Middle East - Major european exchagnes as well as Tel Aviv.
With recent volatility in the global financial markets access to timely investment information is a necessity. With StockSpy this information is at your fingertips.
★ UPDATES INCLUDED IN SUBSCRIPTION!
★ SUPPORT: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org anytime!
★ Go ahead! Get your copy of StockSpy today. You won't regret it!
CNBC’s app delivers real-time streaming stock market quotes throughout the day, with options for both pre-market and after-hours trading data. Get CNBC’s breaking news alerts and stay on top of the market no matter where you are. Watch exclusive video produced around the globe with over 150 new video clips added each day.
Download the CNBC app on your smartphone for free now.
CNBC App Features:
Homepage & Navigation
- Access International and U.S. editions
- Customize topic news sections using the “Favorites” feature
- View latest slideshows and special reports
Stock Quotes and Charts
- Real-time stock market data direct from the NYSE and Nasdaq, London and Frankfurt Stock Exchanges
- Extended hours and pre-markets coverage for U.S. stock markets
- Interactive and historical charts with custom timeframes (1 to 5 years)
- Global market data from Toronto Stock Exchange, XETRA (Germany); Euronext Paris (France); Euronext Amsterdam (Netherlands); Euronext Lisbon (Portugal); Euronext Brussels (Belgium); Singapore Exchange; Hong Kong Stock Exchange; Sao Paulo Stock Exchange (Brazil); Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (Israel); and Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange (Malaysia)
- Currencies, commodities and bonds data with historical treasury yield curves
- Create and track your favorite company stocks in real-time, with access to charts and business news headlines
- Sort watch lists by symbol, name, percent change, net change, and price
- Access top stocks of the day being followed and discussed on CNBC
Breaking News Alerts
- Critical breaking news alerts pushed directly to your phone
- Includes 24-hour global coverage for stock market news, top business stories, analysis and expert opinions on the economy, personal finance, world markets, investment, technology, politics, energy, health care, and more.
Exclusive Video Content
- Over 150 new video clips uploaded each day
- Global coverage from CNBC’s TV networks in the U.S., Europe, and Asia
- Access over 850 interviews conducted with business professionals and finance industry experts
The tape displays your own stocks or the top movers from the following indexes:
- Dow Jones (DJIA)
- Nasdaq 100
- StockTwits 50
- S&P 500
- TSX (Canada)
- DAX (Germany)
- CAC 40 (France)
- IBEX (Spain)
- MIB (Italy)
- SMI (Switzerland)
- AEX (Netherlands)
- BEL 20 (Belgium)
- ATX (Austria)
- PSI (Portugal)
- HSI (Hong-Kong)
- Bovespa (Brazil)
- SENSEX (India)
Some lists have been added as requested by users:
- BRIC ADRs
- Chinese ADRs
- S&P Sectors
- Main world indexes
- STI (Singapore)
- RTS (Russia)
- Currency pairs (USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD, CHF)
- Topix Core 30 (major Japanese stocks)
*** Widget still under development, work-in-progress ! It does not work yet on some tablets, sorry ***
*** 20 free logs in this free trial version, get the PRO version if you like this widget, Thank You ***
*** THIS IS A WIDGET : You need a FULL LINE on your homescreen to be able to display this widget ***
*** How to display this WIDGET ? Long Click on your homescreen => select 'Widget' => select 'Android Stocks Tape Widget'
The Widget can be jittery on some phones (not scrolling smoothly/framerate problems) depending on the model/brand of your phone
The Widget can made navigation in your home screens choppy/frustrating (screen switching can be done by using the icons/bullets at the bottom left and right of your home screen, instead of swiping left or right)
The Widget is not working so well on funds, it works better for stocks.
to pc and can do technical analysis on their smartphone on the go.
Here is a link to Marketwatch stock chart configured for swing traders on pc.
The app allows user to see the same Marketwatch stock chart configured through
saved user config setting with just one button click. Without using the app, the users would have to start internet app on their phone, navigate to Marketwatch.com, and configure the Marketwatch stock charting function.
Here is a link with more detail description of screenshots
Here is a link to a brief Technical Analysis tutorial on indicators used by stock traders to determine trend, market sentiment and various buy and sell signals
Here is a link to Wakey app which let you keep the stock chart awake while doing Technical Analysis
MarketWatch for Android offers a mobile-tailored experience that maintains the integrity of its reporting. A dynamic display of the latest market news equips the user with insight to make intelligent financial decisions. MarketWatch for Android is an even more powerful resource now that it’s available on the go.
For a limited time, MarketWatch for Android is exclusively available on Samsung GALAXY devices.
Use the application to get real time stock quotes on BSE and NSE, Sensex, Nifty, and other Indian and Global market Indices, manage and keep track of your investment portfolio, watch CNBC-TV18, CNBC AWAAZ, CNBC Prime HD and CNBC Bajar Live and get in-depth coverage & analysis of financial markets, economy and business.
The application is now available to you on your Android mobile. For any queries regarding the app, mail us on email@example.com
Download the app to get going. It’s fast, easy-to-use and FREE.
* Quotes for all Indian stocks and indexes like CNX Nifty, BSE Sensex, mid cap - small cap indices and important sectoral indices.
* Quotes for stocks and indexes are displayed in separate tabs.
* Full portfolio functionality with feature to track stocks and portfolio performance over the period of time
* Ability to search and add the stocks, indexes in your list.
* Full stock/index details are displayed with charts.
* Support for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly full screen charts.
* Customizable list with ability to remove and add stocks/indexes.
* Quotes for exchange traded funds.
* Support for News related to stocks
* Fully optimized for tablet view
For any feedback, bug/issue reporting and feature requests please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
It acts a very light weight ticker, and provides different stock details i.e. High, Low, Volume, Previous Close, Last etc for a specific update Time.
• Specially developed to use minimal internet.
• Create, manage & track multiple portfolio with quality, cost and ability to put brokerage.
• Manage multiple Watch List for better tracking
• Up to date RSS feeds
All information provided must be understood as information purposes only and not investment advice.
Feel free to give suggestions.
A perfect companion to the flagship Scutify App.
NOTE: We will be running a year long competition to find the best would be "Hedge Fund Manager" on the Scutify platform. The total prize pool for the competition is over $20,000 (USD) with cash & prizes given away each week and month. Compete with your fellow Scutifiers as well as our Scutify All-Stars. Entry is free so read the rules, terms and conditions and register your interest today. Bring it on!
Users are able to submit their Sentiment calls and are ranked amongst one another as well as against our Scutify All-Stars. The Sentiment Indicator can really help gauge what people are thinking about certain stocks and whether the community is bullish, bearish or sitting on the fence.
Try it now. It's FREE.
It is simple to use and you will be across the latest happenings in no time. See what is trending and popular that very moment, read the latest tweets about companies, see what reporters are writing in their editorial news, read influential blogs and watch the latest videos on companies.
Participate in a social community environment by following other users as well as our "Scutify All-Stars" such as Cody Willard (Former Hedge Fund Mgr), Michael Haynes (APMEX CEO), Kiana Danial (Invest Diva) and more who provide meaningful and insightful commentary to help you become better investors and traders.
Best of all, it is FREE to download.
"Scutify has been a great compliment to the extensive research I must do to select quality investments for my clients" - Stephen Dolan (Stifel Financial Group)
"The best finance/investing/trading App ever!" - Cody Willard (Former Happy Hour Anchor)
"Services such as Scutify appear to be gaining traction" - Steven Hatzakis (Forex Magnates)