• Place trades for stocks, options, complex options, and mutual funds with just a few taps
• Set default account and order preferences for speedy order placement
• Check the status of open orders
Access Your Accounts
• Monitor all of your brokerage accounts in a single view
• Receive real-time account alerts and trade confirmations
• Create and edit watch lists that stay in sync with etrade.com
Track the Markets
• View a market snapshot from Briefing.com from the dashboard
• Stay informed on breaking news with RSS feeds from top sources
• Get instant access to real-time streaming quotes and charts
• Use your device’s camera2 to scan a barcode to identify the company/symbol
• Interact with landscape mode charts and EMA/SMA technical tools
• Deposit checks remotely using your device's camera2
• Quick Transfer cash from any financial institution3
• Watch live CNBC Video and Video on Demand
• Learn new strategies with our mobile library of educational videos
1 This app version is optimized for smartphones
2 Camera permissions are strictly for the check deposit and barcode scanning features only. Your camera will not be used at any other time.
3 For details and important information about Quick Transfer, please visit www.etrade.com/quicktransferdetails for a listing of the limitations, restriction, and time deadlines associated with the service.
View End-user License Agreement: https://mobile.etrade.com/etmobile/EULA_1.0.html
– View cost basis using the new combined accounts option.
– Minor enhancements and bug fixes.
As a Vanguard investor, you can use the app to do the following (some features may not be available for employer-sponsored plans):
Manage account activity
– Check your balances and review more than 10 years of detailed transaction history.
– Monitor your personal performance and review detailed cost basis information. (You can even apply a cost basis method to your mutual fund transactions.)
– View your account statements and messages.
– Review your employer-sponsored plan.
Buy & sell
– Trade mutual funds, ETFs, and stocks in retirement and nonretirement accounts.
– Use your camera to invest by check into eligible accounts. (Camera permissions required by Android apply only to the mobile check investment feature of our app. Vanguard won't access any stored images or audio on your device.)
– Transact on your employer plan: Exchange funds, update your asset mix, modify how new contributions are invested, and rebalance your account (if allowed by your plan).
– Make smart decisions with the help of a portfolio analysis tool that's driven by Vanguard's time-tested investment principles.
– Track market index trends.
– Research Vanguard mutual funds and ETFs* as well as stocks, funds, and ETFs from other companies.
– View and share news, videos, articles, research papers, and blog entries.
Financial advisors: Download "Vanguard for Advisors," our free app that's designed for you.
Don't have a Vanguard account? Tap "Open an account" on the app's home screen. You can use the app to review market performance data, read Vanguard news, and research our wide selection of mutual funds and ETFs.
**Vanguard ETF Shares can be bought and sold only through a broker (who may charge a commission) and cannot be redeemed with the issuing fund. The market price of Vanguard ETF Shares may be more or less than net asset value.**
*U.S. Patent Nos. 6,879,964; 7,337,138; 7,720,749; 7,925,573; 8,090,646; and 8,417,623.
**Visit vanguard.com or contact your broker to obtain a Vanguard ETF or fund prospectus containing investment objectives, risks, charges, expenses, and other information. Read and consider carefully before investing.**
Mutual funds and ETFs, like all investments, are subject to risk, including the possible loss of the money you invest.
Images are for illustrative purposes only.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
© 2015 The Vanguard Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Vanguard Marketing Corporation, Distributor of the Vanguard Funds.
Keep track of Markets and Stocks
• Track and chart the market, individual stocks, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), mutual funds and your watchlist all before you even log-in.
Trade almost anything
• Place stock and ETF orders (in extended hours also for eligible stocks and ETFs, where applicable) and trade mutual funds easily.
• Place, modify or cancel one, two, three, or four leg options strategies(2)
• Receive Real-Time Trade Notifications for your trade executions.
• Even pick which lots are traded with Specified Lot cost basis trading.
Access and Manage your Accounts
• View your watchlist (synchronized with those on Schwab.com) and get auto-updating quotes.
• Keep an eye on balances for your brokerage, Schwab Bank, Schwab 401(k), and other accounts.
• View unrealized gain/loss, cost basis and holding period for your positions.
• Deposit checks using Schwab Mobile DepositTM Pay your bills quickly and easily from your Schwab Bank accounts. Make, edit, and cancel payments. Pay e-bills and add/edit billers. (3)
• Transfer funds between accounts, select transfer frequency and make IRA contributions directly from your brokerage accounts.
There's even more on the way!
Please read this important information:
BROKERAGE PRODUCTS: NOT FDIC-INSURED • NO BANK GUARANTEE • MAY LOSE VALUE
1System availability and response times are subject to market conditions and mobile connection limitations. Trade Orders received outside normal market hours will be entered the next business day.
2Options carry a high level of risk and are not suitable for all investors. Certain requirements must be met to trade options through Schwab. Please read the options disclosure document titled "Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options” (http://www.theocc.com/about/publications/character-risks.jsp ) Supporting documentation for any claims or statistical information is available upon request, call 800-435-4000 for a copy.
Multiple leg options strategies will involve multiple commissions. Spread trading must be done in a margin account.
3Schwab Mobile DepositTM is not available on all devices. The Schwab Mobile Deposit service is subject to certain eligibility requirements, limitations, and other conditions. Enrollment is not guaranteed, and standard hold policies apply.
Android(TM) is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., Charles Schwab Bank, and optionsXpress, Inc. are separate but affiliated companies and subsidiaries of The Charles Schwab Corporation. Brokerage products are offered by Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (Member SIPC (http://www.sipc.org)) ("Schwab") and optionsXpress, Inc. (Member SIPC (http://www.sipc.org)) ("optionsXpress"). Deposit and lending products and services are offered by Charles Schwab Bank, Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., 211 Main Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
©2014 Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. All rights reserved. Member SIPC (http://www.sipc.org). CS17369-01
Screenshots are for illustrative purposes only.
Follow the stocks you care about most and get personalized news and alerts. Access real-time stock information and investment updates to stay on top of the market.
Income statements, earnings dates, and more: tap "View more data" to access extended company data at a glance.
*Add stocks to your watchlist to get real-time stock quotes and personalized news
*Find all the financial information you need with sleek, intuitive navigation
*Go beyond stocks and track currencies, bonds, commodities, equities, world indices, futures, and more
*Take advantage of new interactive graphs with pinch-to-zoom
*Sign in to view your Web portfolio on-the-go
*Follow all the stocks you care about by searching for the ticker and tapping the star icon.
*Turn your device sideways to interact with full screen charts
What people are saying:
"Newest update a home run! The newest update adding the portfolios have made this a great app....... I highly recommend it!" - Lon McCarty
Tell us what you think:
We are committed to building the best mobile experiences and would love to hear your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/269132-us-finance-mobile-android
Note: By clicking "install" you consent to the installation of this app and updates to this app in the future. This app can be uninstalled at any time.
The Fidelity app offers new functionality to ensure you can take advantage of your next trading opportunity wherever you are. Features include:
- Multi-Leg options trading for simultaneously buying and selling multiple option contracts.
- Standard and custom option strategies.
- Specific Share Trading for Stocks and ETFs, so you can control the gains and losses reported for your trades.
- Extended Hours Trading – you’ll have greater flexibility in reacting to market news outside of standard market sessions.
- Tax lots, now available for your positions.
CUSTOMIZABLE HOME SCREENS:
Customize your home screen to see the information that’s most important to you. Choose from key tile-based screen options such as your accounts, portfolio gainers and losers, personalized watch list in heat map view, U.S. Markets, World Markets, Market Movers, and more.
MANAGE YOUR MONEY:
Move money between accounts, deposit checks with the snap of a photo, and pay bills with Fidelity BillPay® from virtually anywhere, anytime.
TRADE FROM ANYWHERE:
Trade stocks, options, mutual funds, and ETFs from virtually anywhere, anytime. Our mobile Apps are built with some of the most advanced encryption available in the industry, so you can safely trade from wherever you are.
ALERTS & PUSH NOTIFICATIONS:
Receive timely, customizable alerts via push notifications, or visit the message center to view and manage streaming alerts.
RESEARCH & NEWS
Get access to news and views on the market, view real-time quotes and charts, and set up watch lists to track your preferred securities.
ENHANCED CASH MANAGEMENT & EQUITY DIVIDEND INFORMATION:
Banking enhancements, including access to your credit card details – balances, payments and rewards, and a cash management overview page with current balance, interest earned, and ATM fee rebates. Plus, detailed dividend information for your equity investments.
CALL A REP:
Instantly connect to customer support by tapping “Call a Rep”.
And exclusive with our Android App:
To learn more about Fidelity's App, check out our video at fidelity.com/android.
* Workplace savings account functionality is limited to viewing account information only.
The images are for illustrative purposes only.
Fidelity, Fidelity Investments and the Pyramid design logo are registered service marks of FMR LLC.
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917
We care what you think. With your help, we're able to constantly improve our Fidelity Mobile® apps and address the concerns you bring to our attention. All the feedback you provide is valuable to us – we read and consider every comment we receive.
Use StockTwits to catch up quickly on the stocks you care about and new market trends. Find out what is happening fast and get insight, updates, sentiment and analysis from thousands of real investors and traders.
"Whenever I want to know why something is happening to a company, the first thing I do is check out the real-time feeds on StockTwits"
- Herb Greenberg, CNBC
"…StockTwits is re-imagining investing to better match the way markets really work."
- Read Write Web
- CATCH UP QUICKLY: Build a watch list to catch up quickly on the stocks you care about.
- DISCOVER WHAT STOCKS EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT: Our Trending List finds stocks that are in the news, making moves, or popular amongst top investors and traders.
- GAUGE REAL TIME SENTIMENT: Get a feel for the sentiment around your stocks quickly and easily.
- COLLABORATE AND PROFIT: Connect and collaborate with top investors and traders and make better decisions.
MarketWatch for Android offers a mobile-tailored experience that maintains the integrity of its reporting. A dynamic display of the latest market news equips the user with insight to make intelligent financial decisions. MarketWatch for Android is an even more powerful resource now that it’s available on the go.
For a limited time, MarketWatch for Android is exclusively available on Samsung GALAXY devices.
Your security is our priority — Mobile data transmissions are safeguarded by 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access. Our Online Security Guarantee provides added protection against unauthorized access to your accounts. We will never transmit your account number.
• View your account balances and activity — for consumer accounts, view check and deposit images!
• Available balance and pending deposits — learn more about how your available balance is calculated and what’s still pending. Note, some transaction activities may not be immediately recorded to your account and may not yet be reflected in the available balance
• Search and Sort — Find the transaction you're looking for in just a few keystrokes
• Detailed transactions list — View the date, location, amount, and more for transactions on one page, just like you see in Online Banking.
• View your credit card rewards balance
• Deposit checks using your Android phone
WELLS FARGO SUREPAY
• Send money, using a mobile number or email address, to friends and family with eligible accounts at participating financial institutions.
TRANSFERS AND PAYMENTS
• Make transfers to your accounts.
• Schedule payments and pay bills right from your mobile device
• If you're already a Bill Pay customer, your payees are automatically available for use in Mobile Bill Pay
• Monitor balances, holdings, account activity and open orders for your Wells Fargo Advisors and WellsTrade accounts
• Get real-time quotes, charts, market data and news
• Let us help you find a nearby Wells Fargo ATM. Locate an ATM using your current location/GPS or enter the zip code or address of the area you wish to search. You’ll be provided a list of ATMs with the address and distance from your current location.
DEPOSIT PRODUCTS OFFERED BY WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A. MEMBER FDIC.
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS: NOT INSURED BY FDIC | NO BANK GUARANTEE | MAY LOSE VALUE
Wells Fargo Advisors is the trade name used by two separate registered broker-dealers: Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC, and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SIPC, nonbank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company
WellsTrade accounts are available through Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC
• Location permissions are necessary to determine your current location to display nearby Wells Fargo locations/ATMs and provide mapping directions
• Camera permissions are necessary for you to use the Mobile Deposit feature
• Internet access permissions are necessary for the app to connect with Wells Fargo Mobile
• Identity permissions are necessary in order to enable you to access your contacts to prefill emails/phone numbers when using Wells Fargo Sure Pay
• Photo permissions are necessary for you to use the Mobile Deposit feature
• Contacts permissions are necessary to enable you to prefill contact information (emails/phone numbers) when using Wells Fargo Sure Pay
*Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply.
**Minimum system requirements: Android OS v2.3 and higher are supported. If you aren’t able to upgrade, use your browser to sign on to wf.com.
“The data-driven financial planner of your dreams.” - TechCrunch
“The most advanced portfolio manager online.” - BARRON's
“A new threat to the financial industry’s status quo.” - The Street
• Track your investments for free:
SigFig automatically pulls your investment accounts into a single dashboard — giving you a real-time view of every stock, mutual fund, ETF, and option you own across your web, mobile, and tablet devices.
• Or, optimize your returns with automated investing:
SigFig optimizes your portfolios and monitors them daily to keep them on track with automatic rebalancing, dividend reinvestment, and tax efficient strategies.
• Keep more of your money:
Pay a fraction of the cost of traditional financial advisor with a simple fee of 0.25% per year with no trading fees. Sign up and get your first 10K managed for free!
• Achieve your financial goals:
Connect with a financial advisor who will give you expert advice and help develop a personalized financial plan. Our investment team has decades of experience successfully managing billions of dollars.
• Peace of mind:
We’ve integrated with Fidelity, Schwab, and TD Ameritrade, so you can keep your money where it is. We also use the same level of security that your bank uses to safeguard your financial information.
* Brokerages we sync with:
Fidelity, Scottrade, Etrade, Schwab, TD Ameritrade, Vanguard, Sharebuilder, Merrill Lynch, T. Rowe Price, USAA, Wells Fargo, Edward Jones, Morgan Stanley and many more.
** SigFig does not support brokerage accounts outside the United States at this time
*** You can sign up for a SigFig managed account from a mobile phone or through our website at sigfig.com.
The newest, the fastest, the best designed mobile application for checking the stock exchange listings (stock quotes). The software includes all world:
-Shares (USA, England, Germany, France, etc.),
-Futures (Gold, Oil, Silver, etc.).
Additional functions include:
- A portfolio of available shares (calculates losses/gains, includes commissions and taxes)
- List of observed securities – all the most important listings become available just after turning on the application
- A complex currency converter with up to date listings (also works offline),
- Message reader (USA, UK, Germany, France, Brazil, Canada, Spain, Italy),
- Very complex charts.
Thanks to our specialty designed interface, access to all the features of the application is lightning fast and navigating it is uniquely intuitive – even devices with Android versions lower than 4.0 will make full use of the applications potential!
The program is available in English, German, French, Brazilian and Italian.
- Real-time streaming quotes
- Level II quotes
- Option chains
- Mobile check deposit
- Third-party research including analyst reports
- On-demand streaming video from Thomson Reuters
- Internal and external cash transfers
- Market data
- Trade stocks and options
- Order status
- Account information
- Balances and positions
- Transaction history
- Much more!
Use the individual transactions and recurring transactions feature to get an idea of your expenses over the next couple of months and see how much money you have available to spend. The app also gives you a graphical overview of the information, making it easier to plan (larger) purchases over the upcoming months.
The budget mode allows you to set goals for various criteria and periods. For example, create a monthly limit for refueling or a weekly limit for food. You can also define limits for accounts such as credit cards or payment types. Furthermore, it can be determined whether recurring budgets should be transferred to the next periods.
• No internet connection.
• Configurable Material Design layout.
• Switch between the different views current balance and monthly balance.
• Visualise the statistics as a table or graph and see where you have spent your money.
• Manage multiple accounts and make transfers between them.
• Add further main and subcategories to analyze your cost curve.
• Add photos (e.g. receipts) to your transactions.
• Use reminders to remind you of pending payments.
• Define the beginning of the month based on your regular salary (e.g. the 1st or the 15th).
• Reconcile your expenses with your bank statement.
• Create templates to make the input of your transactions even easier.
• Filter and sort your transactions according to various criteria and time periods.
• Protect your sensitive data with a password.
• Import existing data or bank statements using the CSV import (import of other formats on request).
• Export your data to HTML or CSV in order to view or print them on your PC.
• Create backups so you never lose your data (including automatic backups).
• 4 Widgets.
My Budget Book is easy to use and is continuously developed. The app is available in 11 languages and includes an integrated manual which will help you to find all features of the app.
For security reasons, there is no internet permission. To use the app on multiple devices or to add automatic backups in the cloud, please read the chapter Synchronization of the integrated manual.
If you have any questions or suggestions, just send a mail via the integrated support function.
Get fast, accurate and actionable business news, financial information, and market data from the network that is First in Business Worldwide.
Stream CNBC shows like Squawk Box live, or access full episodes of CNBC Prime’s American Greed or The Profit with video on demand (U.S. Only). CNBC’s app delivers real-time stock market quotes throughout the day, direct from the NYSE and NASDAQ. View pre-market and after-hours trading data and customize your own watchlists in My Stocks.
Download the CNBC app on your smartphone for free now.
CNBC App Features:
Watch CNBC Live
- Real-time business news with CNBC TV live streaming
- Full episodes of CNBC shows, like Mad Money and American Greed, with Video on Demand
- Access by logging in with your cable or satellite subscription
Homepage & Navigation
- Access International and U.S. editions
- Customize topic news sections using the “Favorites” feature
- View latest slideshows and special reports
Stock Quotes and Charts
- Real-time stock market data direct from the NYSE and Nasdaq, London and Frankfurt Stock Exchanges
- Extended hours and pre-markets coverage for U.S. stock markets
- Interactive and historical charts with custom timeframes (1 to 5 years)
- Global market data from Toronto Stock Exchange, XETRA (Germany); Euronext Paris (France); Euronext Amsterdam (Netherlands); Euronext Lisbon (Portugal); Euronext Brussels (Belgium); Singapore Exchange; Hong Kong Stock Exchange; Sao Paulo Stock Exchange (Brazil); Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (Israel); and Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange (Malaysia)
- Currencies, commodities and bonds data with historical treasury yield curves
- Create and track your favorite company stocks in real-time, with access to charts and business news headlines
- Sort watchlists by symbol, name, percent change, net change, and price
- Access top stocks of the day being followed and discussed on CNBC
Breaking News Alerts
- Critical breaking news alerts pushed directly to your phone
- Includes 24-hour global coverage for stock market news, top business stories, analysis and expert opinions on the economy, personal finance, world markets, investment, technology, politics, energy, health care, and more.
Exclusive Video Content
- Over 150 new video clips uploaded each day
- Global coverage from CNBC’s TV networks in the U.S., Europe, and Asia
- Access over 850 interviews conducted with business professionals and finance industry experts
Based on the original board game by Robert Kiyosaki proclaimed as “Monopoly® on Steroids” by USA Today, hone your financial strategy and claw your way out of the Rat Race to build your CASHFLOW Empire and claim dominion over the realm (realm being your living room)!
Begin CASHFLOW in the Rat Race working in a variety of professions while you implement your investment strategy to become the next business or real estate mogul. Avoid the pitfalls of bad deals, friends asking for handouts, lawsuits, and getting laid off from your job.
Fine-tune your investment strategies now. Your ability to impress the world with your financial prowess will be coming soon. Multiplayer functionality will be enabled with the next update.
What people are saying from Beta:
“I’m enjoying cash flow so much! I’m only 25 but I’m trying to learn the #1 problem people have - money.” - Kelly H.
“Rich dad put together a great, entertaining and very fun game! I love that it makes you think, not just play brainlessly :)Thank you” - Veronica M.
“THE BEST FINANCIAL TOOL TO HELP ME UNDERSTAND MY MONEY MAKING DECISIONS!” - Matt E.
“Cashflow is an interesting and addictive game. Good way to exercise before starting to do it in real life.” - Bob T.
“I don't wanna waste my lifetime working for my boss and bank. I want my financial freedom. Awesome game. I love cashflow!!! Thank you Richdad!” - Danielle B.
Users are able to submit their Sentiment calls and are ranked amongst one another as well as against our Scutify All-Stars. The Sentiment Indicator can really help gauge what people are thinking about certain stocks and whether the community is bullish, bearish or sitting on the fence.
Try it now. It's FREE.
A perfect companion to the flagship Scutify App.
NOTE: We will be running a year long competition to find the best would be "Hedge Fund Manager" on the Scutify platform. The total prize pool for the competition is over $20,000 (USD) with cash & prizes given away each week and month. Compete with your fellow Scutifiers as well as our Scutify All-Stars. Entry is free so read the rules, terms and conditions and register your interest today. Bring it on!
It is simple to use and you will be across the latest happenings in no time. See what is trending and popular that very moment, read the latest tweets about companies, see what reporters are writing in their editorial news, read influential blogs and watch the latest videos on companies.
Participate in a social community environment by following other users as well as our "Scutify All-Stars" such as Cody Willard (Former Hedge Fund Mgr), Michael Haynes (APMEX CEO), Kiana Danial (Invest Diva) and more who provide meaningful and insightful commentary to help you become better investors and traders.
Best of all, it is FREE to download.
"Scutify has been a great compliment to the extensive research I must do to select quality investments for my clients" - Stephen Dolan (Stifel Financial Group)
"The best finance/investing/trading App ever!" - Cody Willard (Former Happy Hour Anchor)
"Services such as Scutify appear to be gaining traction" - Steven Hatzakis (Forex Magnates)