Some of the many prominent features include:
* full fledged scientific calculator
* saving and restoring computations/calculations
* complete algebra system using SymPy library (integration, differentiation, polynomials, algebra etc.)
* graphical rendering of equations
* function plotting
* python programming (complete suite)
If you like the app, please give us a good rating. If you are not happy with the app, please mail us. We are working hard to improve the interface and a better rating will motivate us to do the same.
Note:: We have very high regard for customer satisfaction. If you have any difficulty, please let us know. If we are not able to rectify in a short time, we will promptly refund your amount.
You can use MathScript as a calculator, function plotter, polynomial manipulation tool, equation solver (algebraic, differential, linear etc.), calculus tool (integration, differentiation, of arbitrary functions), matrix solver (linear algebra), units converter, finance tool (PMT,PV,FV. etc.), programming shell (complete python package), etc... It also contains interesting math puzzles that make you learn math in fun way. Train your brain to use mathematics whenever possible,
Many of the features are available only in the advanced computing tools like Matlab*# and Mathematica*#.
Add even half of the above features and the cost of other similar products in the market would easily cross $20. Our aim is to make the Math tools affordable by all. The pricing is maintained to be low, and will be maintained that way in near future. Give a try and let us know how you feel (feedback button available in Help).
NOTE1:: Please use the in-built tutorials (Menu->"Learn n solve") to learn how to use the software. More than 10 tutorials are designed to cover all basic topics. More will be added.
NOTE2:: First time installation involves downloading three open source libraries (Python, SymPy and JsMath). Please be patient till the software completes the installation.**
WEBSITE:: Please visit us at
KIND REQUEST:: We implement the user suggestions and reviews as soon as possible. Unfortunately, the Android market platform does not provide a mechanism to reply to the market reviews. Please check out the latest version software and enable auto-update to obtain latest copy. In case you have any suggestions/complaints, please provide a feedback using the application (Menu->Help->Feedback). We will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible.
***MathScript collects anonymous usage statistics using google analytics. The statistics will be used to customize the keyboard layout and provide advanced features in future versions. Once we have adequate data, the usage statistics will be displayed in our website***
* Categorized help system
* Accessible code-snippets for quick computation
* Enhanced editor interaction
* 3D plotting
* Kids mode (would be impossible to make mistakes)
* Lessons for school kids with solvable questions
* Math Puzzles ( for learning math the fun way )
** Just too many of them. Keep your auto-update on!!
*# Matlab and Mathematica are registered trademarks of MathWorks and Wolfram
Inquisitum.co.uk is an online learning center. We host training courses and associated material to aid anyone to learn new technologies.
Our focus on vocational subjects to help anyone pick up new skills quickly, easily and most importantly our courses are either completely free to access or come with a small, one-off fee.
Our courses are available online through any browser, or can be accessed on tablets and smart phones. Most courses have Android apps available in the Google Play store for easy access. Android apps do require an internet connection so we can provide with updated content seamlessly.
The courses we publish are also changing and improving all the time. New material, like glossaries, quizzes, exercises and new lessons are being added constantly. To this end, you need to have internet access when running the app - this helps ensure you have up to date information and the best material possible.
Integrals of Rational Functions
Integrals with Roots
Integrals with Logarithms
Integrals with Exponentials
Integrals with Trigonometric Functions
Products of Trigonometric Functions and Monomials
Products of Trigonometric Functions and Exponentials
Integrals of Hyperbolic Functions
This version serves as a complete reference for indefinite integrals, and includes evaluation of definite integrals noted above. The only user input required is the upper(ul) and lower limits(ll) of integration and any required constants(a,b,c,n). Never again enter a function.
All solutions are validated using the Octave "quad" function or Matlab "int" function. If "Not a Number" (NaN) is returned, please email the developer with the function number, constants and the integration limits (ul and ll) and the problem will be evaluated and corrected.
Links to online references are also provided.
We welcome comments and suggestions for improvement at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special offer, must end soon! ☆
Interpolation increase sampling rate by integer factor. Increases the sampling rate of x by a factor of f. No Internet connection required. No ads.
English: Interpolation by factor.
Español: Interpolación por factor.
Tags: interp, interpolate, matlab, interpolator, linear, discrete, dsp, digital signal processing.
StatApp Yellow provides a powerful and portable tool for statistical distributions and probability tables calculations for sciences, finance and industrial applications. With an innovative look and design, it provides an easy and intuitive data input view, fast and extremely precise calculations.
StatApp Yellow has a native (Java) implementation of the quadrature adaptive general integral (QAG), a numerical integration algorithm based on the QUADPACK model. This implementation allows a fast and extremely accurate calculations, comparable with strong mathematical software like Mathematica, Matlab and Sage.
StatApp Yellow calculates the following functions and parameters:
• the probability density function (PDF)
• the cumulative distribution function (CDF)
• the mean of the distribution
• the median of the distribution
• the mode of the distribution
• the standard deviation of the distribution
• the variance of the distribution
• the skewness of the distribution
• the excess kurtosis of the distribbution
• the covariance matrix (few cases, for example the bivariate normal distribution)
For the following 24 distribution models:
1. Gaussian distribution
2. Bivariate normal distribution
3. Inverse gaussian distribution
4. Log-normal distribution
5. Pareto distribution
6. Discrete Uniform distribution
7. Continuous Uniform distribution
8. Bernoulli distribution
9. Binomial distribution
10. Negative binomial distribution
11. Multinomial distribution
12. Geometric distribution
13. Hypergeometric distribution
14. Multivariate hypergeometric distribution
15. Poisson distribution
16. Exponential distribution
17. Chi-square distribution
18. Student's t distribution
20. Beta distribution
21. Beta-binomial distribution
22. Gamma distribution
23. Laplace distribution
24. Cauchy-Lorentz distribution
It also provides probability tables for:
• Standard score probability
• Chi-square probability
• Student's t probability
• F-distribution probability
• r (correlation coefficients) probability
For more information, or feature request visit our website.
- Our webpage: http://statapp.drupalgardens.com/
- Our youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SSCLab
- Our Google+: https://plus.google.com/107912986245006668425/posts
- Our Twitter: http://twitter.com/#/SSCLab
- Our Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/StatApp/268364919850502
This is an application designed for engineers but can be used by anyone. Once you open the app you'll see a simple calculator with a swipe keyboard but there's much more behind.
NOTE: SWIPE THE KEYBOARD TO SEE ALL THE FEATURES
Landscape mode plays nicely with your tablet. Most of the features are just a tap away now.
This is a powerful application which has the following features:
- Equation Solver: You can solve almost any equation. It supports:
-> Non-linear equations: Any type of equation, such as: 5*x+sin(x^3+2)=8 (up to 10 equations and variables, you can see 2 equations solved in the screenshots)
-> Linear equations: Like 2*x+3*y=8, -3*x+6*y=3 (up to 10)
-> Polynomials: Up to grade 20 (complex and non-complex solutions)
-> Simple: Perfect for thermodynamic tables with only one variable (for example Temperature)
-> Double: 2 variables interpolation. See screenshots for a preview
- Curve fitting
-> You can get the closest curve given a set of points. You can choose between: linear, parabola, 3-degree polynomial, power, exponential, logarithmic or even create your own curve. The tool will calculate square R too.
- Matrices: Since version 1.3 you can use matrices. Matrices are made of complex and real numbers and contain most common operations. Functions and operators currently supported: +, -, *, /, determinant, transpose, ^,.^,.*,./, ^-1 (Inverse), get, set, eyes (Identity matrix), ones. You can sum a number to a matrix similarly to Matlab, power each element individually...
- Vectors: Complex/real vectors with dot and cross multiplication (besides the applicable methods found in matrices)
- Function editor: Create as many functions as you want and save them under different categories. Using custom functions is extremely easy and very helpful. You can describe the functions and variables. Furthermore, you can take a photo that may help you understand and use the function correctly. Functions can be used in the calculator as well as in the equation solver.
- 2D function plotter (Still in beta)
- Converter: It's useful to have a converter inside the app. It's got 19 conversions: length, area, volume, angle, time, speed, acceleration, flow, mass, force, torque, energy, density, pressure, dynamic viscosity, kinematic viscosity, temperature and currency.
- Wolfram Alpha search: Just touch the search button
- Complex numbers: The calculator supports complex numbers in both rectangular and polar notation. Polar notation us useful for phasors in Circuit Analysis.
- Variables: Just save any number as a variable and use it later.
- Constants: 6, more in next updates.
- Easier decimal notation: 1.000000 is 1, 99999999 is 9.999E7 (depending of the decimal precision)...
- And probably more features in the future!
- INTERNET: To browse WolframAlpha
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To store custom function photos in the SD card if available
This application can be moved to the SD card so it only takes about 1.3MB of Internal Storage.
The Matrix Calculator supports square matricies with size of 2 through 10 and implements Determinant; Inverse; Transpose; A + B; A - B; A * B. The calculator has three (3) memories to facilitate argument manipulation for matrix calculations ([C] = [A][B] for example). If your matrix has complex numbers, exit Matrix and select the Octave calculator.
The Complex Number Calculator adds, subtracts, multiplies and divides two complex numbers. The result can be converted to Polar coordinates.
The Factorial Calculator allows you to calculate n! for any number.
The Quadratic Equation Solver finds the roots (real and imaginary) for a quadratic equation. Enter the coefficients for the equation and tap Calculate. EX. (5x^2 - 9x + 3 = 0).
The Cubic Equation Solver finds the roots (real and imaginary) for a cubic equation. Enter the coefficients for the equation and tap Calculate. EX. (4x^3 - 3x^2 + 3x + 12).
The Exponent Calculator finds the value of any number x raised to a power y. EX. (19^2).
The Radical Roots Calculator finds the Nth root of a number. Enter the number and the desired root. EX: (The 6th root of 64 (x = 64, n = 6), tap calculate and see the result (=2) in the answer box).
The Vector Calculator performs add, sub, magnitude, angle, dot and cross products.
The Simultaneous Equation Solver solves 2 equations (2 unknowns) and 3 equations (3 unknowns).
Octave is included to provide support for Complex Matrices. All the functionality and power of Octave is now available. Octave is launched in a Android Terminal by Math Pro and remains active until the terminal window is closed. To use this option, go to the Google Play Store, download and install Android Terminal Emulator, then download and install Octave.
Octave is an Android port(by Corbin Champion) of the desktop Octave program (by John W. Eaton). You can now run all your Octave and Matlab m-files on your mobile device.
You can socialize with friends and search the web using the Tabatoo side-bar without ever leaving the app. Just "slide" left-to-right to open the sidebar. See the screen shots for more info.
We welcome comments and suggestions for improvement at email@example.com.
1. Professional Programming Calculator:
Programming statements are mostly compatible with Matlab. Similar to the Matlab's command window.
2. Periodic Table:
3. Function Solver
4. Equation Solver:
Solve any equations from linear to more complex ones.
5. Interpolation Solver:
1-D Cubic spline interpolation of x/y-values at xi, interpolates to find yi.
6. Graph 2D Solver:
You can plot many curves in a single graph. You can also opening and saving your data.
7. Matrix Solver:
Inverse of matrix
Determinant of matrix
Linear system solver, A*x=b
• Solving a linear equation system of up to 20 unknowns
• Flexible data entry
• Opening and saving data
8. Curve Fitting (Regression) Solver:
Non linear fitting tool enables you to perform curve fitting of one- dimensional data using arbitrary (non linear) fitting functions by computing the coefficients or parameters. The tool is based on Nelder-Mead method, which performs an unconstrained nonlinear minimization of the sum of squared residuals with respect to the various parameters. The tool is unique in its kind available for mobile phones and tablets.
Polynomial regression finds the coefficients of a polynomial p(x) of degree n that best fits the data in a least-squares sense.
Multiple linear regression attempts to model the relationship between two or more explanatory variables and a response variable by fitting a linear equation to observed data.
Linear & polynomial fitting
• Find the best-fit line or polynomial curve to fit your input data
• Multiplelinear regression up to 10 independant variables
• Flexible data entry
• Opening and saving data
Nonlinear fitting (Nonlinear Regression)
• User defined regression model (input function) can have many fitting parameters, or variables, and you can use whatever variable names you want to use in your input function.
• The tool implements the Nelder-Mead simplex (direct search) algorithm, to minimize a non linear function of several variables.
• Flexible data entry
• Opening and saving data
9. Derivatives Solver
10. Tool for simplifying expressions
11.Tool for solving systems of nonlinear equations of several variables
12. Definite Integral Solver
13. Indefinite Integral Solver
14. Triangle Solver
15. Titration Solver
16. Molecular Weight Solver
17. Programming Language MathPro:
MathPro is a numerical computing environment and programming language mostly compatible with Matlab. You can implement any numerical method using this program. MathPro is designed in order the user interact more efficiently. This Mathematical tool for Mobile Phones and Tablets is a Must-have tool for students, professionals and scientists. MathPro's interface integrate standard mathematical notation, programming statements, and text in a single worksheet. Is very flexible, fast, and more professional. Programming statements are mostly compatible with Matlab.
18. Taylor Series Calculator
19. Unit Converter
20. Distillation Solver
22. Solubility Solver
24. and much more...
MobileMaths has many features that are unique by their kind available for Android Phones and Tablets.
Supported languages included:
For more information please visit the website: http://www.mobile-sciences.com
sensor capabilities your smartphone or tablet have.
You can watch graphs of the main sensors in real time, except for
video, microphones and radio signals. You can log data to file
or stream data to a computer. The app is bundled with a a Matlab
interface which allows for on-line processing and filtering for
prototyping and demo purposes.
The first versions of this app was developed in collaboration
with HiQ (hiq.se), funded by a SAAB award in the name of former
CEO Åke Svensson.
The second version of this app, featuring a considerable rewrite
of the code base as well as extended functionality and Matlab
support, was developed by Gustaf Hendeby as part of introducing
the app as part of a lab in the Sensor Fusion course at
University of Linköping the spring of 2013.
Pleasant sensor exploration, wishes
Professor in Sensor Informatics,
More from developer
The number of dictionaries used to find a definition is unlimited. Access time for scanning over a million definitions in a dozen of locally stored files is typically less 0.3 seconds. The program is comprehensively tested for tables with 7 inch screens and above.
This program is an Android version of free multiplatform JSlovo (http://jwork.org/jslovo) dictionary available for desktops (Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac). This program can be used to build personal dictionaries that can be uploaded back to the server and viewed with ASlovo.