Furthermore, Graphing Calculator by Mathlab displays calculations as it performs them on the high-quality display of the Android device, making it easier for the user to understand the calculations and see them clearly. This app has two great strengths. First, it acts as a fine scientific calculator, but, more than that, it displays the intermediate steps of the calculations as you type. It allows the students to both watch and learn how the calculations are made and how to find the final answer. Second, the graphing ability is absolutely stunning! Not only does the calculator beautifully display the graphs, but it automatically generates the x- and y- values and displays them as well.
Help site with instructions and examples: http://help.mathlab.us
If you have a question, send email to email@example.com
* 3D graphs
* Save constants, functions and expressions in the library
* Internet is not required
* No advertisements
* arithmetic expressions +,-,*,/,÷
* square root, cube and higher roots (hold ‘√’ key)
* exponent, logarithms (ln, log)
* trigonometric functions sin π/2, cos 30°, ...
* hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, ... (hold "e" key to switch)
* inverse functions (hold direct function key)
* complex numbers, all functions support complex arguments
* derivatives sin x' = cos x, ... (hold x^n key)
* scientific notation (enable in menu)
* percent mode
* save/load history
* multiple functions graphing
* implicit functions up to 2nd degree (ellipse 2x^2+3y^2=1, etc.)
* polar graphs (r=cos2θ)
* parametric functions, enter each on new line (x=cos t, y=sin t)
* function roots and critical points on a graph, tap legend to turn on and off (top left corner), use menu to display as a list
* graph intersections (x^2=x+1)
* tracing function values and slopes
* scrollable and resizable graphs
* pinch to zoom
* fullscreen graphs in landscape orientation
* function tables
* save graphs as images
* save tables as csv
* simple and complex fractions 1/2 + 1/3 = 5/6
* mixed numbers, use space to enter values 3 1/2
* linear equations x+1=2 -> x=1
* quadratic equations x^2-1=0 -> x=-1,1
* approximate roots of higher polynomials
* systems of linear equations, write one equation per line, x1+x2=1, x1-x2=2
* polynomial long division
* polynomial expansion, factoring
* matrix and vector operations
* dot product (hold *), cross product
* determinant, inverse, norm, transpose, trace
* user defined constants and functions
* save/load expressions
Ф 762 Моделирование в MATLAB/Simulink и SCILAB/Scicos: учеб. пособие / Д.М. Фомин, Т.Е. Жилина; под ред. П.В.Пакшина. Нижегород. гос.техн. ун-т им. Р.Е. Алексеева. – 2-е изд., испр. – Н.Новгород. 2012 – 287 с.
Учебное пособие рассчитано на студентов, изучающих математическое моделирование и связанные с ним задачи программирования в современных интегрированных системах научных и инженерных расчетов.
В доступной форме рассказывается об основных принципах работы в системе MATLAB и альтернативном пакете SCILAB. Рассматриваются вопросы, связанные с особенностями составления моделей в SCILAB/Scicos. Обсуждаются вопросы, связанные с использованием MATLAB и SCILAB в задачах синтеза и моделирования систем автоматического управления.
Для студентов высших учебных заведений, обучающихся по специальностям – 230401 «Прикладная математика» и 230201 «Информационные системы и технологии». Во второе издание внесены исправления и уточнения.
Редактор О.В. Пугина
Технический редактор Т.П. Новикова
This tutorial gives you aggressively a gentle introduction of MATLAB programming language. It is designed to give students fluency in MATLAB programming language. Problem-based MATLAB examples have been given in simple and easy way to make your learning fast and effective.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic to advanced functionality of MATLAB. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in using MATLAB from where you can take yourself to next levels.
Are you ready???
basic programmings ,, tips such as syntax of all programming tools, declaretion, structure ,function,, etc ..
and image processing function, conversion of image formats, advanced progrmming like dendrogram, clustering
Your daily dose of MATLAB code and knowledge
one stop application to know All about MATLAB tools.
Contains various tutorials, exam point of view question & answer, interview based materials etc.
Follow us @matlabtoday
Inquisitum.co.uk is an online learning center. We host training courses and associated material to aid anyone to learn new technologies.
Our focus on vocational subjects to help anyone pick up new skills quickly, easily and most importantly our courses are either completely free to access or come with a small, one-off fee.
Our courses are available online through any browser, or can be accessed on tablets and smart phones. Most courses have Android apps available in the Google Play store for easy access. Android apps do require an internet connection so we can provide with updated content seamlessly.
The courses we publish are also changing and improving all the time. New material, like glossaries, quizzes, exercises and new lessons are being added constantly. To this end, you need to have internet access when running the app - this helps ensure you have up to date information and the best material possible.
For elementary school students and their parents. This is NOT a calculator. Check your kids homework.
Add 0s after decimal point to increase precision of division results
5 / 2 = 2 remainder 1
5.0 / 2 = 2.5
1. Coefficient of Thermal Diffusivity
2. Initial Conditions
3. Initial Heat Profile
4. Rod Length
All you need to do is input the above conditions and choose a plot view. It's that Simple!
You can choose to view either a static or dynamic plot as well as see the solution to the given case through two different methods (Forward in Time Centered in Space | Backwards in time Centered in Space).
For those of you taking differential equations, a link has been been proved to the same code implemented in MATLAB. You are free to download and share the code as per the GNU General Public License.
The number of dictionaries used to find a definition is unlimited. Access time for scanning over a million definitions in a dozen of locally stored files is typically less 0.3 seconds. The program is comprehensively tested for tables with 7 inch screens and above.
This program is an Android version of free multiplatform JSlovo (http://jwork.org/jslovo) dictionary available for desktops (Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac). This program can be used to build personal dictionaries that can be uploaded back to the server and viewed with ASlovo.