Some of the many prominent features include:
* full fledged scientific calculator
* saving and restoring computations/calculations
* complete algebra system using SymPy library (integration, differentiation, polynomials, algebra etc.)
* graphical rendering of equations
* function plotting
* python programming (complete suite)
If you like the app, please give us a good rating. If you are not happy with the app, please mail us. We are working hard to improve the interface and a better rating will motivate us to do the same.
Note:: We have very high regard for customer satisfaction. If you have any difficulty, please let us know. If we are not able to rectify in a short time, we will promptly refund your amount.
You can use MathScript as a calculator, function plotter, polynomial manipulation tool, equation solver (algebraic, differential, linear etc.), calculus tool (integration, differentiation, of arbitrary functions), matrix solver (linear algebra), units converter, finance tool (PMT,PV,FV. etc.), programming shell (complete python package), etc... It also contains interesting math puzzles that make you learn math in fun way. Train your brain to use mathematics whenever possible,
Many of the features are available only in the advanced computing tools like Matlab*# and Mathematica*#.
Add even half of the above features and the cost of other similar products in the market would easily cross $20. Our aim is to make the Math tools affordable by all. The pricing is maintained to be low, and will be maintained that way in near future. Give a try and let us know how you feel (feedback button available in Help).
NOTE1:: Please use the in-built tutorials (Menu->"Learn n solve") to learn how to use the software. More than 10 tutorials are designed to cover all basic topics. More will be added.
NOTE2:: First time installation involves downloading three open source libraries (Python, SymPy and JsMath). Please be patient till the software completes the installation.**
WEBSITE:: Please visit us at
KIND REQUEST:: We implement the user suggestions and reviews as soon as possible. Unfortunately, the Android market platform does not provide a mechanism to reply to the market reviews. Please check out the latest version software and enable auto-update to obtain latest copy. In case you have any suggestions/complaints, please provide a feedback using the application (Menu->Help->Feedback). We will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible.
***MathScript collects anonymous usage statistics using google analytics. The statistics will be used to customize the keyboard layout and provide advanced features in future versions. Once we have adequate data, the usage statistics will be displayed in our website***
* Categorized help system
* Accessible code-snippets for quick computation
* Enhanced editor interaction
* 3D plotting
* Kids mode (would be impossible to make mistakes)
* Lessons for school kids with solvable questions
* Math Puzzles ( for learning math the fun way )
** Just too many of them. Keep your auto-update on!!
*# Matlab and Mathematica are registered trademarks of MathWorks and Wolfram
Inquisitum.co.uk is an online learning center. We host training courses and associated material to aid anyone to learn new technologies.
Our focus on vocational subjects to help anyone pick up new skills quickly, easily and most importantly our courses are either completely free to access or come with a small, one-off fee.
Our courses are available online through any browser, or can be accessed on tablets and smart phones. Most courses have Android apps available in the Google Play store for easy access. Android apps do require an internet connection so we can provide with updated content seamlessly.
The courses we publish are also changing and improving all the time. New material, like glossaries, quizzes, exercises and new lessons are being added constantly. To this end, you need to have internet access when running the app - this helps ensure you have up to date information and the best material possible.
MATLAB, short for matrix laboratory, was invented in the late 1970s by Cleve Moler, of the University of New Mexico. He wanted to provide his students with access to some mathematics libraries without having to master the FORTRAN programming language. This product was revamped and commercialized in the mid 1980s.
This software was initially adopted by control design engineers and rapidly spread to many other domains. Current users include universities, engineering schools, and colleges, especially for teaching mathematics subjects such as linear algebra and numerical analysis. Engineers, scientists, and many others are constantly finding new uses for this software and its competitors.
MATLAB users learn the the MATLAB language, also known as M-code or M. Users can enter M-code commands at the Command Window prompt, >>. This is similar to working from the Windows or Linux command prompt. Of course command sequences may saved as a script or a function via the MATLAB Editor.
MATLAB is often called "Matrix Laboratory". It is frequently used with one-dimensional vectors, two-dimensional matrices, and multi-dimensional arrays. For example, it includes dozens and dozens of functions that create and manage matrices. The surf, plot3 and mesh functions are among the dozens of three-dimensional graphics functions.
This software can call functions and subroutines which are written in the C or FORTRAN programming languages. MATLAB can call libraries written in Java and ActiveX. But if you want to call MATLAB from Java you will have to purchase additional software. Or, if you are that kind of person with time on your hands, you can write your own.
I hope this app tutorials for matlab help you save more times to learn this software.
1. Professional Programming Calculator:
Programming statements are mostly compatible with Matlab. Similar to the Matlab's command window.
2. Periodic Table:
3. Function Solver
4. Equation Solver:
Solve any equations from linear to more complex ones.
5. Interpolation Solver:
1-D Cubic spline interpolation of x/y-values at xi, interpolates to find yi.
6. Graph 2D Solver:
You can plot many curves in a single graph. You can also opening and saving your data.
7. Matrix Solver:
Inverse of matrix
Determinant of matrix
Linear system solver, A*x=b
• Solving a linear equation system of up to 20 unknowns
• Flexible data entry
• Opening and saving data
8. Curve Fitting (Regression) Solver:
Non linear fitting tool enables you to perform curve fitting of one- dimensional data using arbitrary (non linear) fitting functions by computing the coefficients or parameters. The tool is based on Nelder-Mead method, which performs an unconstrained nonlinear minimization of the sum of squared residuals with respect to the various parameters. The tool is unique in its kind available for mobile phones and tablets.
Polynomial regression finds the coefficients of a polynomial p(x) of degree n that best fits the data in a least-squares sense.
Multiple linear regression attempts to model the relationship between two or more explanatory variables and a response variable by fitting a linear equation to observed data.
Linear & polynomial fitting
• Find the best-fit line or polynomial curve to fit your input data
• Multiplelinear regression up to 10 independant variables
• Flexible data entry
• Opening and saving data
Nonlinear fitting (Nonlinear Regression)
• User defined regression model (input function) can have many fitting parameters, or variables, and you can use whatever variable names you want to use in your input function.
• The tool implements the Nelder-Mead simplex (direct search) algorithm, to minimize a non linear function of several variables.
• Flexible data entry
• Opening and saving data
9. Derivatives Solver
10. Tool for simplifying expressions
11.Tool for solving systems of nonlinear equations of several variables
12. Definite Integral Solver
13. Indefinite Integral Solver
14. Triangle Solver
15. Titration Solver
16. Molecular Weight Solver
17. Programming Language MathPro:
MathPro is a numerical computing environment and programming language mostly compatible with Matlab. You can implement any numerical method using this program. MathPro is designed in order the user interact more efficiently. This Mathematical tool for Mobile Phones and Tablets is a Must-have tool for students, professionals and scientists. MathPro's interface integrate standard mathematical notation, programming statements, and text in a single worksheet. Is very flexible, fast, and more professional. Programming statements are mostly compatible with Matlab.
18. Taylor Series Calculator
19. Unit Converter
20. Distillation Solver
22. Solubility Solver
24. and much more...
MobileMaths has many features that are unique by their kind available for Android Phones and Tablets.
Supported languages included:
For more information please visit the website: http://www.mobile-sciences.com
Integrals of Rational Functions
Integrals with Roots
Integrals with Logarithms
Integrals with Exponentials
Integrals with Trigonometric Functions
Products of Trigonometric Functions and Monomials
Products of Trigonometric Functions and Exponentials
Integrals of Hyperbolic Functions
This version serves as a complete reference for indefinite integrals, and includes evaluation of definite integrals noted above. The only user input required is the upper(ul) and lower limits(ll) of integration and any required constants(a,b,c,n). Never again enter a function.
All solutions are validated using the Octave "quad" function or Matlab "int" function. If "Not a Number" (NaN) is returned, please email the developer with the function number, constants and the integration limits (ul and ll) and the problem will be evaluated and corrected.
Links to online references are also provided.
We welcome comments and suggestions for improvement at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is an application designed for engineers but can be used by anyone. Once you open the app you'll see a simple calculator with a swipe keyboard but there's much more behind.
NOTE: SWIPE THE KEYBOARD TO SEE ALL THE FEATURES
Landscape mode plays nicely with your tablet. Most of the features are just a tap away now.
This is a powerful application which has the following features:
- Equation Solver: You can solve almost any equation. It supports:
-> Non-linear equations: Any type of equation, such as: 5*x+sin(x^3+2)=8 (up to 10 equations and variables, you can see 2 equations solved in the screenshots)
-> Linear equations: Like 2*x+3*y=8, -3*x+6*y=3 (up to 10)
-> Polynomials: Up to grade 20 (complex and non-complex solutions)
-> Simple: Perfect for thermodynamic tables with only one variable (for example Temperature)
-> Double: 2 variables interpolation. See screenshots for a preview
- Curve fitting
-> You can get the closest curve given a set of points. You can choose between: linear, parabola, 3-degree polynomial, power, exponential, logarithmic or even create your own curve. The tool will calculate square R too.
- Matrices: Since version 1.3 you can use matrices. Matrices are made of complex and real numbers and contain most common operations. Functions and operators currently supported: +, -, *, /, determinant, transpose, ^,.^,.*,./, ^-1 (Inverse), get, set, eyes (Identity matrix), ones. You can sum a number to a matrix similarly to Matlab, power each element individually...
- Vectors: Complex/real vectors with dot and cross multiplication (besides the applicable methods found in matrices)
- Function editor: Create as many functions as you want and save them under different categories. Using custom functions is extremely easy and very helpful. You can describe the functions and variables. Furthermore, you can take a photo that may help you understand and use the function correctly. Functions can be used in the calculator as well as in the equation solver.
- 2D function plotter (Still in beta)
- Converter: It's useful to have a converter inside the app. It's got 19 conversions: length, area, volume, angle, time, speed, acceleration, flow, mass, force, torque, energy, density, pressure, dynamic viscosity, kinematic viscosity, temperature and currency.
- Wolfram Alpha search: Just touch the search button
- Complex numbers: The calculator supports complex numbers in both rectangular and polar notation. Polar notation us useful for phasors in Circuit Analysis.
- Variables: Just save any number as a variable and use it later.
- Constants: 6, more in next updates.
- Easier decimal notation: 1.000000 is 1, 99999999 is 9.999E7 (depending of the decimal precision)...
- And probably more features in the future!
- INTERNET: To browse WolframAlpha
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To store custom function photos in the SD card if available
This application can be moved to the SD card so it only takes about 1.3MB of Internal Storage.
StatApp Yellow provides a powerful and portable tool for statistical distributions and probability tables calculations for sciences, finance and industrial applications. With an innovative look and design, it provides an easy and intuitive data input view, fast and extremely precise calculations.
StatApp Yellow has a native (Java) implementation of the quadrature adaptive general integral (QAG), a numerical integration algorithm based on the QUADPACK model. This implementation allows a fast and extremely accurate calculations, comparable with strong mathematical software like Mathematica, Matlab and Sage.
StatApp Yellow calculates the following functions and parameters:
• the probability density function (PDF)
• the cumulative distribution function (CDF)
• the mean of the distribution
• the median of the distribution
• the mode of the distribution
• the standard deviation of the distribution
• the variance of the distribution
• the skewness of the distribution
• the excess kurtosis of the distribbution
• the covariance matrix (few cases, for example the bivariate normal distribution)
For the following 24 distribution models:
1. Gaussian distribution
2. Bivariate normal distribution
3. Inverse gaussian distribution
4. Log-normal distribution
5. Pareto distribution
6. Discrete Uniform distribution
7. Continuous Uniform distribution
8. Bernoulli distribution
9. Binomial distribution
10. Negative binomial distribution
11. Multinomial distribution
12. Geometric distribution
13. Hypergeometric distribution
14. Multivariate hypergeometric distribution
15. Poisson distribution
16. Exponential distribution
17. Chi-square distribution
18. Student's t distribution
20. Beta distribution
21. Beta-binomial distribution
22. Gamma distribution
23. Laplace distribution
24. Cauchy-Lorentz distribution
It also provides probability tables for:
• Standard score probability
• Chi-square probability
• Student's t probability
• F-distribution probability
• r (correlation coefficients) probability
For more information, or feature request visit our website.
- Our webpage: http://statapp.drupalgardens.com/
- Our youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SSCLab
- Our Google+: https://plus.google.com/107912986245006668425/posts
- Our Twitter: http://twitter.com/#/SSCLab
- Our Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/StatApp/268364919850502
Special offer, must end soon! ☆
Interpolation increase sampling rate by integer factor. Increases the sampling rate of x by a factor of f. No Internet connection required. No ads.
English: Interpolation by factor.
Español: Interpolación por factor.
Tags: interp, interpolate, matlab, interpolator, linear, discrete, dsp, digital signal processing.
The Matrix Calculator supports square matricies with size of 2 through 10 and implements Determinant; Inverse; Transpose; A + B; A - B; A * B. The calculator has three (3) memories to facilitate argument manipulation for matrix calculations ([C] = [A][B] for example). If your matrix has complex numbers, exit Matrix and select the Octave calculator.
The Complex Number Calculator adds, subtracts, multiplies and divides two complex numbers. The result can be converted to Polar coordinates.
The Factorial Calculator allows you to calculate n! for any number.
The Quadratic Equation Solver finds the roots (real and imaginary) for a quadratic equation. Enter the coefficients for the equation and tap Calculate. EX. (5x^2 - 9x + 3 = 0).
The Cubic Equation Solver finds the roots (real and imaginary) for a cubic equation. Enter the coefficients for the equation and tap Calculate. EX. (4x^3 - 3x^2 + 3x + 12).
The Exponent Calculator finds the value of any number x raised to a power y. EX. (19^2).
The Radical Roots Calculator finds the Nth root of a number. Enter the number and the desired root. EX: (The 6th root of 64 (x = 64, n = 6), tap calculate and see the result (=2) in the answer box).
The Vector Calculator performs add, sub, magnitude, angle, dot and cross products.
The Simultaneous Equation Solver solves 2 equations (2 unknowns) and 3 equations (3 unknowns).
Octave is included to provide support for Complex Matrices. All the functionality and power of Octave is now available. Octave is launched in a Android Terminal by Math Pro and remains active until the terminal window is closed. To use this option, go to the Google Play Store, download and install Android Terminal Emulator, then download and install Octave.
Octave is an Android port(by Corbin Champion) of the desktop Octave program (by John W. Eaton). You can now run all your Octave and Matlab m-files on your mobile device.
You can socialize with friends and search the web using the Tabatoo side-bar without ever leaving the app. Just "slide" left-to-right to open the sidebar. See the screen shots for more info.
We welcome comments and suggestions for improvement at email@example.com.
Free “Step by step” for all functions.
OFFLINE: app does not require access to the internet.
ALL AVAILABLE FUNCTIONS:
[+] matrix addition
[+] matrix multiplication
[+] multiplication by number
[+] matrix transposition
[+] find determinant (Gauss)
[+] definition of the rank
[+] find determinant (Minors)
[+] System Of Linear Equation (A)x=(B) (Gauss)
[+] System Of Linear Equation (A)x=(B) (Kramer)
[+] matrix equation (A)(X)=(B)
[+] matrix equation (X)(A)=(B)
[+] LU decomposition
[+] inverse matrix (Minors)
[+] matrix power
[+] dot product
[+] length of vector
[+] cross product
[+] angle between vectors
[+] build vector by points
[-] new functions (vector algebra)
[-] export to Maple, MathLab, Wolfram
[-] clipboard for cells
Download assistant for solving problems in areas such as: linear algebra, analysis, economics, differential equations and computer graphics.
Download IEEE papers in VLSI and Matlab.First time download occupies approximately 20MB of space.Access all latest IEEE papers offline.We develop IEEE paper concept using Verilog HDL/Matlab and customize as per requirement.
You can see some of our project demo in YouTube,http://www.youtube.com/verilogcourseteam
We keep updating our repositories so please do check the "Notification"tab in the app.
Each topic is around 600 words and is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations along with simple text explaining the concept in detail.
This USP of this application is "ultra-portability". Students can access the content on-the-go from anywhere they like.
Basically, each topic is like a detailed flash card and will make the lives of students simpler and easier.
Some of topics Covered in this application are:
1. Introduction to development of Modern power system
2. Introduction to Modern power system
3. Basic Structure of a Power System
4. Series Parameters of Transmission Lines
5. Line Resistance
6. Inductance of a Straight Conductor
7. Internal Inductance
8. External Inductance
9. Inductance of a Single-phase Line
10. Inductance of Three-Phase Lines with Symmetrical Spacing
11. Inductance of Three-Phase Lines with Asymmetrical Spacing
12. Transposed Line
13. Composite Conductors
14. Inductance of Conductor
15. Bundled Conductor
16. Shunt parameters of Transmission Lines
17. Capacitance of a Straight Conductor
18. Capacitance of a 1- ÃŽÂ¦ transmission line
19. Capacitance of a Three Phase line with equilateral spacing
20. Capacitance of three phase unsymmetrical space transmission line
21. Capacitance of a double circuit line
22. Effect of Earth on Capacitance of Transmission Line
23. Synchronous Machine Model
24. Transformer Model
25. Balanced Operation of a Three Phase Circuit
26. Per Unit Representation
27. Network Admittance and impedance matrices
28. Formation of Bus Admittance Matrix
29. Node Elimination by matrix partitioning
30. Node Elimination by Kron Reduction
31. Inclusion of line charging capacitor
32. Elements of the bus impedance and admittance matrices
33. Modification of Bus Impedance Matrix
34. Adding a new bus to the reference bus
35. Adding a new bus to an existing bus through an impedance
36. Adding Impedance between two Existing Buses.
37. Direct Determination of Zbus Matrix
38. Thevenin Impedance and Zbus Matrix
39. Transmission Line Models
40. ABCD Parameters
41. Short Transmission Line
42. Medium transmission Line
43. Equivalent - Representation of a long line
44. Nominal T Representation
45. Characterization of a long lossless line
46. Voltage and Current Characteristics of an SMIB System
47. Mid Point Voltage and Current of Loaded Lines
48. Power in lossless line
49. Economic Operation Of Power System
50. Economic Distribution of Loads between the Units of a Plant
51. Generating limit
52. Economic sharing of loads between different plants
53. Automatic Generation Control
54. Load Frequency Control
55. Coordination between LFC And Economic Dispatch
56. Load Flow Studies
57. Real and reactive power injected in a bus
58. Classification of Buses
59. Preparation of data for load flow
60. Load Flow by Gauss-Seidel Method
61. Updating load bus voltage
62. Updating P-V Bus voltage
63. convergence of the algorithm
64. Solution of a Set of Nonlinear Equations by Newton-Raphson Method
65. Load Flow By Newton-Raphson Method
66. Load flow Algorithm
67. Formation of Jacobian Matrix
68. Load Flow Results
69. Load flow program in MATLAB
70. Forming Ybus Matrix
71. Gauss Seidel Load Flow
72. Solving Nonlinear Equations using Newton-Raphson
73. Newton-Raphson Load Flow
74. Short Circuit Studies - Symmetrical Faults
75. Transients in R-L Circuits
76. DC Source
77. AC Source
78. Fault in an AC Circuit
79. Short Circuit in an Unloaded Synchronous Generator
80. Calculation of Fault Current Using Zbus Matrix
81. Circuit breaker selection
82. Symmetrical Fault in a Power System
83. Symmetrical Components and Representation of Faulted Networks.
84. Symmetrical Component Transformation
85. Real and Reactive power
All topics are not listed because of character limitations set by the Play Store.
More from developer
The number of dictionaries used to find a definition is unlimited. Access time for scanning over a million definitions in a dozen of locally stored files is typically less 0.3 seconds. The program is comprehensively tested for tables with 7 inch screens and above.
This program is an Android version of free multiplatform JSlovo (http://jwork.org/jslovo) dictionary available for desktops (Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac). This program can be used to build personal dictionaries that can be uploaded back to the server and viewed with ASlovo.