Maxima on Android is a port of Maxima on the Android operating system. Thanks to Sylvain Ageneau' effort on porting Embeddable Common Lisp to the Android OS, the latest Maxima code runs nicely on ECL on Android with very small changes to the source code.
The installation of the software requires total of 90MB on the storage. 30MB needs to be installed on the internal storage. The rest of 60MB can be installed either on the external or the internal storage. The first run of the apk will ask you where you want the 60MB to be installed.
Then you can enjoy Maxima / Macsyma on your mobile phone or tablet based on Android OS.
Inquisitum.co.uk is an online learning center. We host training courses and associated material to aid anyone to learn new technologies.
Our focus on vocational subjects to help anyone pick up new skills quickly, easily and most importantly our courses are either completely free to access or come with a small, one-off fee.
Our courses are available online through any browser, or can be accessed on tablets and smart phones. Most courses have Android apps available in the Google Play store for easy access. Android apps do require an internet connection so we can provide with updated content seamlessly.
The courses we publish are also changing and improving all the time. New material, like glossaries, quizzes, exercises and new lessons are being added constantly. To this end, you need to have internet access when running the app - this helps ensure you have up to date information and the best material possible.
For elementary school students and their parents. This is NOT a calculator. Check your kids homework.
Add 0s after decimal point to increase precision of division results
5 / 2 = 2 remainder 1
5.0 / 2 = 2.5
Ф 762 Моделирование в MATLAB/Simulink и SCILAB/Scicos: учеб. пособие / Д.М. Фомин, Т.Е. Жилина; под ред. П.В.Пакшина. Нижегород. гос.техн. ун-т им. Р.Е. Алексеева. – 2-е изд., испр. – Н.Новгород. 2012 – 287 с.
Учебное пособие рассчитано на студентов, изучающих математическое моделирование и связанные с ним задачи программирования в современных интегрированных системах научных и инженерных расчетов.
В доступной форме рассказывается об основных принципах работы в системе MATLAB и альтернативном пакете SCILAB. Рассматриваются вопросы, связанные с особенностями составления моделей в SCILAB/Scicos. Обсуждаются вопросы, связанные с использованием MATLAB и SCILAB в задачах синтеза и моделирования систем автоматического управления.
Для студентов высших учебных заведений, обучающихся по специальностям – 230401 «Прикладная математика» и 230201 «Информационные системы и технологии». Во второе издание внесены исправления и уточнения.
Редактор О.В. Пугина
Технический редактор Т.П. Новикова
WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT US:
“One of the 10 best apps for school" (Wired.it)
"The revise of formulas and theorems is always at your fingertips” (Macitynet)
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH IMATHEMATICS:
• Learn quickly from over 70 topics, thanks to the clear and simple explanation.
• Easily repeat formulas, theorems, definitions and properties, thanks to the effective synthesis.
• Practice with various interactive calculators which you'll find in some subjects.
• Quickly find the topics that matters to you thanks to the advanced search algorithm.
• Save your Favorites arguments to have them always at your fingertips.
• Add your personal notes to topics, to remind you something.
• Solve the exercises with some Utilities, like the Advanced Calculator, the Fraction Approximator and the Equation Solver.
• Download the app now and try the Pro version for free: you'll have all the most advanced features for a few days.
WHAT YOU WILL GET WITH THE PRO VERSION:
• Get more topics, more than 120, including the most advanced topics and all those that we will add in the future.
• Get Interactive multiple choice Quizzes, with which you can practice and get a rating of your level of preparation.
• Discover the step by step Solved Examples, to help you understand the methods to correctly solve problems.
• Get the Advanced Utilities, like the Graphic Calculator, the Systems Solver, the Matrices Solver 3x3 and the Math Glossary.
• Discover the Tips&Tricks, that are curiosities about a topic or tricks to solve problems faster.
Have questions, problems, or feedback? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Furthermore, Graphing Calculator by Mathlab displays calculations as it performs them on the high-quality display of the Android device, making it easier for the user to understand the calculations and see them clearly. This app has two great strengths. First, it acts as a fine scientific calculator, but, more than that, it displays the intermediate steps of the calculations as you type. It allows the students to both watch and learn how the calculations are made and how to find the final answer. Second, the graphing ability is absolutely stunning! Not only does the calculator beautifully display the graphs, but it automatically generates the x- and y- values and displays them as well.
Help site with instructions and examples: http://help.mathlab.us
If you have a question, send email to email@example.com
* 3D graphs
* Save constants, functions and expressions in the library
* Internet is not required
* No advertisements
* Arithmetic expressions +, -, *, /, ÷
* Square root, cube and higher roots (hold ‘√’ key)
* Exponent, logarithms (ln, log)
* Trigonometric functions sin π/2, cos 30°, ...
* Hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, ... (hold "e" key to switch)
* Inverse functions (hold direct function key)
* Complex numbers, all functions support complex arguments
* Derivatives sin x' = cos x, ... (hold x^n key)
* Scientific notation (enable in menu)
* Percent mode
* Save/load history
* Multiple functions graphing
* Implicit functions up to 2nd degree (ellipse 2x^2+3y^2=1, etc.)
* Plar graphs (r=cos2θ)
* Parametric functions, enter each on new line (x=cos t, y=sin t)
* Function roots and critical points on a graph. Select the checkbox on the left from the function to show their coordinates on the graph, click the graph-button on the upper menu to display their coordinates as a list.
* Graph intersections (x^2=x+1)
* Tracing function values and slopes
* Dcrollable and resizable graphs
* Pinch to zoom
* Fullscreen graphs in landscape orientation
* Function tables
* Dave graphs as images
* Save tables as csv
* Simple and complex fractions 1/2 + 1/3 = 5/6
* Mixed numbers, use space to enter values 3 1/2
* Linear equations x+1=2 -> x=1
* Quadratic equations x^2-1=0 -> x=-1,1
* Approximate roots of higher polynomials
* Systems of linear equations, write one equation per line, x1+x2=1, x1-x2=2
* Polynomial long division
* Polynomial expansion, factoring
* Matrix and vector operations
* Dot product (hold *), cross product
* Determinant, inverse, norm, transpose, trace
* User defined constants and functions
* Save/load expressions
Some of the many prominent features include:
* full fledged scientific calculator
* saving and restoring computations/calculations
* complete algebra system using SymPy library (integration, differentiation, polynomials, algebra etc.)
* graphical rendering of equations
* function plotting
* python programming (complete suite)
If you like the app, please give us a good rating. If you are not happy with the app, please mail us. We are working hard to improve the interface and a better rating will motivate us to do the same.
Note:: We have very high regard for customer satisfaction. If you have any difficulty, please let us know. If we are not able to rectify in a short time, we will promptly refund your amount.
You can use MathScript as a calculator, function plotter, polynomial manipulation tool, equation solver (algebraic, differential, linear etc.), calculus tool (integration, differentiation, of arbitrary functions), matrix solver (linear algebra), units converter, finance tool (PMT,PV,FV. etc.), programming shell (complete python package), etc... It also contains interesting math puzzles that make you learn math in fun way. Train your brain to use mathematics whenever possible,
Many of the features are available only in the advanced computing tools like Matlab*# and Mathematica*#.
Add even half of the above features and the cost of other similar products in the market would easily cross $20. Our aim is to make the Math tools affordable by all. The pricing is maintained to be low, and will be maintained that way in near future. Give a try and let us know how you feel (feedback button available in Help).
NOTE1:: Please use the in-built tutorials (Menu->"Learn n solve") to learn how to use the software. More than 10 tutorials are designed to cover all basic topics. More will be added.
NOTE2:: First time installation involves downloading three open source libraries (Python, SymPy and JsMath). Please be patient till the software completes the installation.**
WEBSITE:: Please visit us at
KIND REQUEST:: We implement the user suggestions and reviews as soon as possible. Unfortunately, the Android market platform does not provide a mechanism to reply to the market reviews. Please check out the latest version software and enable auto-update to obtain latest copy. In case you have any suggestions/complaints, please provide a feedback using the application (Menu->Help->Feedback). We will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible.
***MathScript collects anonymous usage statistics using google analytics. The statistics will be used to customize the keyboard layout and provide advanced features in future versions. Once we have adequate data, the usage statistics will be displayed in our website***
* Categorized help system
* Accessible code-snippets for quick computation
* Enhanced editor interaction
* 3D plotting
* Kids mode (would be impossible to make mistakes)
* Lessons for school kids with solvable questions
* Math Puzzles ( for learning math the fun way )
** Just too many of them. Keep your auto-update on!!
*# Matlab and Mathematica are registered trademarks of MathWorks and Wolfram
Your daily dose of MATLAB code and knowledge
one stop application to know All about MATLAB tools.
Contains various tutorials, exam point of view question & answer, interview based materials etc.
Follow us @matlabtoday
Public Transcript ID#: 10471231
OctaveDocs4You handbook (GNU Octave version 3.6.4 English) on free system for mathematical calculations GNU Octave, using a language that is mostly compatible with MATLAB, is an offline copy of the GNU Octave original documentation. The handbook is intended for information support of programming courses within the discipline 'Informatics', 'Applied Mathematics' and 'Digital Signal Processing (DSP)'.
MathStudio is the most comprehensive math app available for Android phones and tablets. Whether you need a simple calculator to do your finances or a replacement for your TI graphing calculator, MathStudio is the most powerful and versatile calculator available on the Android Market.
From basic calculations to college calculus, MathStudio is a full featured scientific calculator with over two hundred functions. Browse the entire list in our online manual.
MathStudio is powered by MobileCAS, our powerful and lightning fast computer algebra system that beautifully typesets your answers.
Solve limits, derivates, integrals and more!
Graph equations with speed and ease you never thought was possible! MathStudio graphs 2D function, parametric, polar, implicit, contour, vector fields, fractals and images with amazing speed and accuracy.
Rotate, pinch and graph 3D equations in real-time! MathStudio graphs 3D functions, parametric, spherical, cylindrical and vector fields.
MathStudio is the first and only graphing app that can also graph not only in space but in time. Use the T variable to create animated plots that plot graphs in space and time!
Plot lists of numerical data in scatter, histograms, box, probability plots! MathStudio even includes an advanced regression analysis package, choose from several regression functions or create your own!
MathStudio is the ONLY calculator app that also lets you create scripts in our powerful programming language that supports variables, loops and even recursion.
NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED
Unlike other math apps, MathStudio does not require an active internet connection. It does all calculations internally for fast and instant results.
We offer support through our online forums.
The number of dictionaries used to find a definition is unlimited. Access time for scanning over a million definitions in a dozen of locally stored files is typically less 0.3 seconds. The program is comprehensively tested for tables with 7 inch screens and above.
This program is an Android version of free multiplatform JSlovo (http://jwork.org/jslovo) dictionary available for desktops (Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac). This program can be used to build personal dictionaries that can be uploaded back to the server and viewed with ASlovo.