Our app provides you a fast, secure, and convenient way to manage your Regions accounts directly from your Android.
• View your account balances and transaction history
• Make a Deposit for Checking, Savings, Money Market, and Now Cards
• Transfer funds between Regions accounts
• Make a Payment or Pay e-Bills
• View and edit scheduled payments
• View and Activate Cashback Rewards directly from your device
• View your Relationship Rewards points balance
• Locate the nearest Regions Branch or ATM
• Receive text alerts*
• Save your User id with “Remember Me”
Like the enhancements or have suggestions/comments? Please leave a review - we appreciate the feedback and use it to develop the best mobile banking experience possible.
If you need assistance with Regions Mobile Banking, simply call 1-800-472-2265 and we'll be happy to help.
*Data service charges may apply through your wireless carrier.
Regions Bank, Member FDIC.
©2014 Regions Financial Corp. All rights reserved.
Mobile Banking is a free service* and is available to all SchoolsFirst FCU Members.
We have taken every precaution to ensure that your Mobile Banking transactions will be secure. All information transmitted via Mobile Banking is protected with state-of-the-art encryption methods that mask your sensitive information. A password is required every time you sign on to Mobile Banking.
• Check balances
• View debit and credit card pending transactions
• View check images
• Search transaction history (check number, payment amount)
• Detailed account summaries for shares, credit cards and loans
• Quickly and securely deposit a check into your SchoolsFirst FCU account using your smartphone's camera*
TRANSFERS AND PAYMENTS
• Transfer funds between your accounts or to other Members’ accounts
• Make payments on SchoolsFirst FCU loans and credit cards
• View pending transfers and advanced search
• Save Member accounts you transfer to often
• Schedule recurring bill payments
• Search by payees, pending payments and payment history
• Add a travel notice
• Activate a new card
• Cancel a card
• Add a temporary card block
Your security is always our top priority, and we have taken every precaution to ensure that your Mobile Banking transactions will be secure.
• All information transmitted via Mobile Banking is protected with state-of-the-art encryption methods that masks your sensitive information
• A password is required every time you sign on to Mobile Banking
• Multi-Factor Authentication (RSA/security questions) to validate identity
• ATM/Branch search: locate Saturday Branches, CO-OP ATMs, get driving directions and more
*Data and text charges may apply. Check with your mobile provider.
Federally Insured by NCUA
To get started, download and launch the app. Then sign on with your SunTrust Online Banking User ID and Password. It’s that simple.
oOption to view your personal account balances quickly without signing on
oView your personal account balances for Checking, Savings, Credit Cards, Lines of Credit, Access 3 & Installment Loans.
oView summary information for Mortgages, CDs, and IRAs.
oSuppress paper statements for eligible accounts
oSearch up to 180 days of your personal account transaction history.
oMake mobile deposits (if eligible, limits apply).
oMake bill payments.
oView bill payment history.
oMake one time personal transfers.
oMake one time immediate payments to Installment Loans, Lines of Credit & Access 3.
oMake one time immediate advances from Lines of Credit & Access 3 including 3 advance options.
oView credit card balances and transaction history.
oMake credit card payments (if eligible).
oInitiate cash advances from your credit card (if eligible).
oView credit and cash advance available balances and limits (where applicable).
ACCESS & AUTHENTICATION
oRetrieval of your user ID
oReset a forgotten password
oChange user ID
oChange security question and/or answer
ATM / BRANCH / CONTACT US
oSearch for ATMs using an address or your current location.
oSearch for branches using an address or your current location.
oGet help and find SunTrust contact information.
SunTrust is committed to your security and protecting the privacy of your financial information. We have safeguards in place to protect your information as it travels from your mobile device to the bank. For more information concerning security and privacy or to view the Mobile Banking Guarantee, visit www.suntrust.com.
*SunTrust does not charge a fee for the use of SunTrust Mobile Banking. If you do not already have the appropriate plan with your wireless carrier, normal text or data rates will apply. If you receive a suspicious message, please report the incident to firstname.lastname@example.org.
©2015 SunTrust Banks, Inc. SunTrust Bank, Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.
SunTrust is a federally registered service mark of SunTrust Banks, Inc.
Android is a registered trademark of Google, Inc.
Download our free app and bank securely from your mobile device 24/7. Now, every waiting room, living room and taxicab can be your private FirstBank. Just enroll in Online Banking and you’re ready to start
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT:
•FirstGlance: Spin the cube! Quickly view balances and eBills due without logging in. Simply enroll and set up the accounts you would like to view (up to 3) by selecting “FirstGlance” within the main menu. After enrolled, spin the FirstBank cube before login to access FirstGlance.
•Check Deposit: Deposit your check through the app. Now you don’t have to give your friend that dirty look when they pay you back with a check. You just did your part to save the endangered check and your friendship!
•Person to Person Transfers: With Person to Person (P2P) Transfers, you can transfer funds easily and securely to almost anyone using only their email address or mobile phone number and name. FirstBank's P2P Transfer Service is fast, secure and convenient.
•Pay Now: Receive a notification on the Account Summary page when your FirstBank credit card, cash reserve, or loan is due. Rest your weary fingers and save time by clicking the Pay Now button to transfer the funds.
•Check balances on your accounts and loans.
•Add, delete, and update billers.
•Transfer money between FirstBank accounts.
•Schedule a payment on an existing FirstBank loan.
*FirstBank is a regional bank found in Colorado, California and Arizona. If you don’t see an orange cube on your bank statements, you’re probably a member of a different First Bank, and this app will not work for you.
Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender.
Your security is our priority — Mobile data transmissions are safeguarded by 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access. Our Online Security Guarantee provides added protection against unauthorized access to your accounts. We will never transmit your account number.
• View your account balances and activity — for consumer accounts, view check and deposit images!
• Available balance and pending deposits — learn more about how your available balance is calculated and what’s still pending. Note, some transaction activities may not be immediately recorded to your account and may not yet be reflected in the available balance
• Search and Sort — Find the transaction you're looking for in just a few keystrokes
• Detailed transactions list — View the date, location, amount, and more for transactions on one page, just like you see in Online Banking.
• View your credit card rewards balance
• Deposit checks using your Android phone
WELLS FARGO SUREPAY
• Send money, using a mobile number or email address, to friends and family with eligible accounts at participating financial institutions.
TRANSFERS AND PAYMENTS
• Make transfers to your accounts.
• Schedule payments and pay bills right from your mobile device
• If you're already a Bill Pay customer, your payees are automatically available for use in Mobile Bill Pay
• Monitor balances, holdings, account activity and open orders for your Wells Fargo Advisors and WellsTrade accounts
• Get real-time quotes, charts, market data and news
• Let us help you find a nearby Wells Fargo ATM. Locate an ATM using your current location/GPS or enter the zip code or address of the area you wish to search. You’ll be provided a list of ATMs with the address and distance from your current location.
DEPOSIT PRODUCTS OFFERED BY WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A. MEMBER FDIC.
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS: NOT INSURED BY FDIC | NO BANK GUARANTEE | MAY LOSE VALUE
Wells Fargo Advisors is the trade name used by two separate registered broker-dealers: Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC, and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SIPC, nonbank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company
WellsTrade accounts are available through Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC
• Location permissions are necessary to determine your current location to display nearby Wells Fargo locations/ATMs and provide mapping directions
• Camera permissions are necessary for you to use the Mobile Deposit feature
• Internet access permissions are necessary for the app to connect with Wells Fargo Mobile
• Identity permissions are necessary in order to enable you to access your contacts to prefill emails/phone numbers when using Wells Fargo Sure Pay
• Photo permissions are necessary for you to use the Mobile Deposit feature
• Contacts permissions are necessary to enable you to prefill contact information (emails/phone numbers) when using Wells Fargo Sure Pay
*Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply.
**Minimum system requirements: Android OS v2.3 and higher are supported. If you aren’t able to upgrade, use your browser to sign on to wf.com.
- Check balances
- View transaction history
- Transfer funds to accounts, loans and to other members
- Graph your finances
- Mobile Deposit
- Schedule and review one-time bill payments
- Find a nearby ATM, branch or CU Service Center (shared branch)
*Mobile banking requires members to be enrolled in Cal Coast Online banking. Mobile phone carrier charges may apply for internet access. Contact your mobile phone provider for information regarding those charges.
Quickly sign in using a 4-digit passcode to view your account balances and review transactions. Deposit checks even though you are miles from the nearest branch. Easily transfer funds, pay your credit card or loans, find ATMs and branches, view and track rates, and calculate a loan payment.
• Great look, feel and navigation. Easier to find information on your accounts and transactions.
• Passcode. Use a four digit code to see your balances quicker.
• Member to member transfers for paying friends when you're on the move.
• Bill Pay for making payments on the go.
• Deposit checks using your camera.
• View scheduled transactions, including pending deposits, upcoming transfers, and bill payments.
• Make payments directly to Navy Federal consumer loans, mortgages and credit cards.
• Send money to external bank accounts.
• Apply for new credit cards.
• View credit card reward points and redeem cashRewards
• Order new or replacement Visa® Check Cards and activate them.
• Branch and ATM locator.
• View rates.
• Safe and Secure, 24 hours a day.
★ To sign in to mobile banking, use your Navy Federal Access Number and password. If you are not set up for Navy Federal Online Account Access, apply online or call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837.
As always, if you have any issues with our app, you can call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837, or reach us via Twitter at @NavyFederalHelp.
Federally insured by NCUA. Message and data rates may apply.
Since we get asked about this a lot, here is a list of the permissions that our app requires and the reason we ask for them:
• Device & app history- Used so we can tell you when your sign in is about to time out.
• Contacts- Used to look up other members to send money to. Your contact information is never stored on our servers.
• Location- Used to find Navy Federal branches and free ATMs close to you
• Phone- Allows you to tap a phone number to call us if you need additional service.
• Photos/Media/Files- Used to speed up app performance.
• Camera- Required to take a picture of a check for mobile deposits
• Wi-Fi connection information- required in order to use a Wi-Fi connection in addition to cellular data
This app is by KEMBA Financial Credit Union in Columbus Ohio.
KEMBA’s Mobile Banking allows you to check your balances, view your transaction history and pending transactions, deposit checks quickly and securely with your mobile device, transfer funds, and pay loans anywhere...anytime!
Keywords: Mobile banking, banking, mobile finance, credit union, KEMBA, KEMBA Financial, KEMBA Financial Credit Union, bank
Free, Helpful Features for Your Credit:
• Credit reports and scores provided by both TransUnion and Equifax
• Weekly updates of credit scores and reports
• Daily monitoring of your TransUnion credit report
• Push notifications for credit alerts
• Personalized recommendations
• Tools to track all your reported accounts in one place
• Credit reports and scores provided by both TransUnion and Equifax
• Cleaner, redesigned layout
• Upgraded dashboard quickly highlights key changes to your credit profile
• Easy-to-read list of your alerts and notifications
We’ll be continuing to update our app in the next few months with new features. Stay tuned!
CREDIT KARMA HAS BEEN FEATURED IN
• Wall Street Journal
• USA TODAY
Credit Karma is both a free consumer service and a personalized marketplace. We provide more than 35 million people with free credit scores, reports and credit monitoring, and we specialize in helping you find financial products that fit your specific needs. We believe that taking charge of your credit and reaching your financial goals go hand in hand. To learn more, visit www.creditkarma.com.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Is Credit Karma really free?
A: Yes. Credit Karma will never ask for your credit card information.
Q: Will accessing my credit report hurt my credit?
A: No. Checking your own score does not negatively impact your credit score.
Work, play, whatever you like >
Get information quickly and schedule payments in advance.
Live more, type less >
Believe it or not, you can snap a picture to pay bills and make deposits.
Stay Close >
Your family, friends or people you work with can receive money easily with U.S. Bank Pay a Person.
Add to your life, not to your list. Count on us for new ways to keep up with your finances.
The Fine Print
1. The U.S. Bank Mobile App is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending upon your individual plan. Web access is needed to use Mobile App. Check with your carrier for specific fees and charges. Some mobile features may require additional online setup. Any fees for optional transactions will be identified during registration for these services and during their use.
U.S. Bank is committed to protecting your privacy and security. View our privacy pledge at usbank.com/privacy. The U.S. Bank Risk-Free Guarantee protects customers from fraud loss. Learn more about online and mobile security at usbank.com/security. For more information about U.S. Bank Mobile services, please visit usbank.com/mobile or call us toll-free at 800-872-2657.
© 2014 U.S. Bank.
Deposit Products offered by U.S. Bank National Association
Member FDIC Equal Housing Lender
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
- Easily pay bills anytime.
- найти ближайший офис компании или отдел выплат, посмотреть их местоположение на карте, уточнить контактную информацию;
- заказать обратный звонок;
- отправить вопрос по заключению договора страхования или оформлению выплаты непосредственно профильному специалисту;
- просмотреть действия, которые необходимо предпринять при наступлении страхового случая, и список документов, которые необходимо предоставить в страховую компанию;
- узнать перечень партнеров компании: больниц и клиник, автосервисов и СТО, представителей по КАСКО и ОСАГО;
- отправить уведомление о событии (КАСКО и ОСАГО), прикрепить к нему фотографии места ДТП и документов участников;
- создать профиль личных данных для дальнейшего использования в приложении.
- Check balances
- View transaction history and pending transactions
- Track your spending
- Deposit checks in real time
- Review and schedule BillPay payments
- Transfer money across accounts
- Make loan payments including Platinum Visa® Credit Card and first mortgages
- No personal data is stored on your device.
- Once you close the app or sign out, your session will end.
- Accounts are protected using the same 128-bit encryption as when you bank online.
To report any issues, please send us a secure message available from within the application located under Messages.