Data List Manager (formerly called Barliman) for EPX-Barcode (EPX-B) allows you to scan barcodes and NFC tags* into lists that you create, edit and share, using any barcode scanner supported by the EPX-Barcode scanning framework and NFC on your phone or tablet. By default, the EPX-B Core package supports camera scanning using Google Mobile Vision. Adding the optional SNAPI or CodeCorp driver allows you to scan barcodes using a Code or Zebra scanner (aka Symbol or Motorola Solutions) in native mode. A programmer's SDK and compatible barcode scanner kits are available from SDG Systems.
Share barcode and NFC lists in tab-delimited or CSV format via text message, email, Bluetooth, Google Drive, etc.
You can think of Data List Manager as a data collection, simple asset management or inventory tool. You can even use it for package delivery (location information stored in Pro version).
• Create a list of product serial numbers, then e-mail it to the accounting department.
• Scan the parts of products used on a job, then upload it to Drive as a CSV file.
• Create lists of books by category and save them to Evernote.
• Scan packages and record the time they are shipped or delivered.
• Free 14 day trial on Pro version.
*Pro version features:
• Store location information (geotagged)
• Store directly to Google Sheets
• Read NFC tags
• Count, keep or reject duplicates