Scanner uses SDG Systems' ID-Engine software for Android that allows you to scan or read barcodes, Bluetooth (BLE) beacons, and UHF RFID tags, with available hardware. The following hardware is currently supported:
• Device Camera for barcodes (IDC-Scan from SDG Systems)
• Device Bluetooth for BLE beacons
• USB barcode scanners with Zebra modules (in SNAPI mode)
• USB barcode scanners with CodeCorp modules (in USB native two-way)
• USB RFID readers with Impinj modules (IRI protocol; e.g., SwiftID SID400E); contact SDG Systems for Impinj dev board support!
• USB RFID readers with ThingMagic modules (e.g. Keonn AdvanReader-10)
• Ethernet readers with Rodinbell modules (contact SDG Systems for configuration)
SDG Systems provides a SDK for the ID-Engine software and commercial support packages. Contact us for hardware options, SDK or support information.