Blue Agent Writer allows you to provision a new Android 5+ device with a device owner app or device policy controller (DPC). You can use the NFC device bump method, write the information to NFC tags (ones that have sufficient storage), or use QR code provisioning. NFC tags are available from SDG Systems' web store.
• Provision using NFC tag or device bump
• QR code provisioning
• Store multiple configurations
• Configure Wi-Fi and system app settings
• Send Extra Settings to DPC
• Automatically computes checksum and app name
• Import tag information on "New" screen
• Import Wi-Fi settings from NFC tag
• Private-label option available. Contact us for details.
Pre-populated demos for Google's TestDPC and SDG Systems' kiosk mode demo.