- How simple and colorful a theme could be? This is it!
An awesome way to turn a boring plain mobile interface to a beatiful one.
It is free and beyond your imagination!
- Specially designed for ZERO launcher, provides delicate app icons,wallpapers,folder and app drawer interface.Get it right now and make your phone totally brand new!
- If you are rather a mobile enthusiast, surely you will recognize these elements from our latest theme and don't forget to share with your friends!
- The amazing HD screenshots we added will show you just how great this theme will look on your phone !
How To Install:
--Follow the 3 steps: open the application after downloading, click on the "Set as Active Theme" button and select the theme from the following page!
--This theme uses ZERO launcher. If you do not have it installed, you will be redirected to a download page!
--If you are having problems installing ZERO launcher, please follow us on facebook or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Press and hold an empty space on the home screen to choose your theme, or press the menu for theme settings
2. Choose and apply the desired theme
3. Changing icons: able to change every icon (press and hold each icon to change individually).
4. Changing point color: able to change point colors on the top of home and app screens
1. Incorporating photos in the gallery with Atom icons (Menu – Wallpapers - Apply)
2. Changing colors and/or hiding home screen texts to match the theme (Launcher Settings – Home Screen – Icon Text Color)
With weekly updated themes, icon packages, and widgets that range from sophisticated, simple themes to artists’ sensuous illustrations, you can decorate your phone’s home screen daily: search Atom Store on the search tab!!
A simple theme creating function that allows you to build your very own themes with the photos in your gallery
1. Press menu on your home screen, or enter through Theme Maker on the upper-right-hand corner of Theme Settings
2. Choose any wallpaper (multi-wallpaper, still photo, etc.)
3. Choose icons and point color and…
4. your very own personal theme!
- You may not edit the theme once it is finished, but you can delete it in Theme Settings and simply create another!
- Available in Android 4.0.2 or higher
- You need at least 20MB in main storage to save theme related resources
- The installed application’s icon will not be visible on the menu to improve usability
- Soon to be available for tablet devices ex.) Galaxy Tab (X-large screen)
- Badges for missed call and unread messages are only available in standard application: functionality may differ from one manufacturer to another
- Optimus View series only supports a select few themes due to resolution (4:3) issues
- Certain manufacturers’ default widgets may not show in Atom Launcher as they are made to use only from their default home screens
Please leave reviews (5 stars are like Red Bull to exhausted developers)
If you find any suggestions or inconveniences in using the application, please contact us through email addresses posted below:
- Customer Service mail: email@example.com
- Blog: http://blog.naver.com/atomlauncher
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Atom.Home
This free analog watch face unites classic sportive design with modern smartwatch functionality.
It is an iconic custom watchface and a speedometer app at the same time.
★ Sports watch with superb readability
★ Easy to use companion speedometer app
★ Adventurous spirit and exclusive design
★ Customizable Android Wear watch face
★ Works for round and squared watches
Watch face functions:
- Classic Wear watch face
- Battery level indicator
- Date numerical
- Day of the week
Also check Speeds Pro Version:
- Link to Pro Version: http://goo.gl/j1Wf57
- Speed information
- Step tracker
- Second time
- Battery level indicator
- Date and day of week
Speedometer wear app (how to):
- Tap on the watch face
- Select start menu
- Choose Speeds App
- Speedometer will be opened
- GPS and speed tracking will be activated
Why does watch face always show 6 mph?
- Please open the integrated speedometer app to get accurate speed information
- The speed element shown on the watch face is just for design purposes
- Constant GPS tracking would drain too much battery
- Please be aware that the speedometer app relies on the quality of the GPS signal of your smartphone.
- Please do not rely on the displayed information.
- Works on all Android Wear devices
- Supports round (Moto 360) and rectangular smartwatches (Samsung Gear Live and LG G Watch).
- Does NOT work on Samsung Gear and smartwatches using other operating systems
More watch faces
- Visit our exclusive wearface collection for Android Wear on the Play Store http://goo.gl/QOsOu4
- Also please let us know if you like to have any other watch faces to be added to our selection of watch faces.
Engineered with love in Germany
If you get an error message: apply the default theme first then reboot and apply my theme again.
Once you download the theme, go to setting/themes or theme manager, find my theme and apply it.
(June 2nd now: it seems a small number of Samsung devices have a similar issue, and Substrate correctly detects that it canot use the same workaround; I will work on a new solution, likely one that solves both of these use cases at the same time. There is no harm in running Substrate and seeing if the workaround is possible: that's detected.)
Substrate is a platform for customizing software. Due to limitations of the Google Play Store it must be installed separately, but its primary purpose is to support other products: users should not expect Substrate itself to do anything interesting. Instead, it should be thought of as enabling your device to support other things you may install.
Products that use Substrate are able to modify any other program, whether it came with your phone or was installed later, or whether it was developed by Google or by a third-party developer. These kinds of changes carry an inherent risk: changes to the underlying software being modified may break the modifications ("extensions") you install.
*IMPORTANT*: Substrate for Android is new. While I've spent a bunch of time testing it on a bunch of devices with many versions of Android, there is always the possibility that there's something unique to your setup that causes an incompatibility. If possible, I'd recommend having a backup of your device handy; I'd also recommend being setup with a recovery mode image that allows you to easily delete Substrate. For more information, see this FAQ item.
Users should keep in mind that Substrate includes a safety feature: by holding down the volume-up button on your device you can disable Substrate while it is attempting to load these modifications (such as while it is turning on and starting); this will give you an opportunity to use Google Play to uninstall things that might be broken.
Substrate has been tested fairly extensively. It is designed to work on Android versions 2.3 or above, but will work on any "equivalent" versions (systems like CyanogenMod or the Kindle Fire use their own versioning schemes). It is supported on devices that use either ARM or Intel CPUs and works on "strange" devices (including Google Glass).
While Substrate support for Android is very new, Substrate was first released in 2008 for Apple's iPhone and is now being used by tens of millions of devices worldwide. Many people know it as "MobileSubstrate", how it is usually distributed for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch via Cydia, the alternative to the App Store for "jailbroken" devices.
If you are a developer, you can learn more about how to work with Substrate at http://www.cydiasubstrate.com/. There, you will be able to find documentation, tools, and examples. Substrate for Android also shares many development concepts and APIs with Substrate for other platforms, so tutorials from third-party websites may help.
(Users of Substrate on iOS may remember that there is a more general "Safe Mode" feature that will catch crashes, allowing for a more intuitive response to failures. This will be implemented in an upcoming version of Substrate for Android, but please remember: you can always use the "volume up to disable" feature to skip bad extensions.)
(Substrate requires the ACCESS_SUPERUSER permission, and during its installation it will add a few files to your device. No files will be modified or overwritten: only a few new files--all symbolic links, taking up virtually no space--are added. Substrate only requires root during installation and to help it restart your device to use new extensions.)
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING AND EMAIL OR POST ON XDA BEFORE LEAVING A NEGATIVE REVIEW!
There is no 100% way to hide root. Any feedback you may have will be helpful, not only for fixing your particular issue, but also for hiding root from future apps!
See http://devadvance.com/rootcloakplus/ for the list of apps that work with RootCloak Plus.
If the app is not listed as working, then I cannot guarantee that it works! Apps that currently do not work include:
Puzzles and Dragons
• Rooted Device
• Android v4.0.3+
• Cydia Substrate ( http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.saurik.substrate )
• If you are on Android 4.4+ (Kitkat), you need to install SELinux Mode Changer and set it to PERMISSIVE: ( http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mrbimc.selinux )
• Single user on the device (does NOT currently support devices with more than one user account!)
Does NOT Support:
• x86 (Intel) devices
• Devices with multiple user accounts
How is this different than disabling root with temp unroot/SuperSu unroot/etc?
Disabling root, or temporarily unrooting, prevents ALL applications from using root. This includes the applications that require root to function. In addition, SuperSu (and others) cannot hide themselves, and are still detected by many apps. RootCloak does not disable root; it completely hides all traces of being rooting, including the su binary, some of busybox, superuser.apk/most common superuser control apps, and more.
Does RootCloak hide custom ROMs (CM, AOKP, etc)?
Not directly. Some apps that check for root only check for things like release-keys vs test-keys, and therefore RootCloak will work. However, if you are running CM, AOKP, or any other custom ROM, there are simply too many ways to detect a custom for RootCloak to effectively hide all of them. For example, addition settings activities may be added/removed depending on the AOKP version; RootCloak would have to hide every single one to be 100% effective.
1) If you are on Android 4.4+ (KitKat), you need to install SELinux Mode Changer and set it to PERMISSIVE: ( http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mrbimc.selinux )
2) Install Cydia Substrate. You must install it, then open the app and Link Substrate Files, then reboot!
3) Install RootCloak Plus.
4) Reboot your device to enable RootCloak Plus. Substrate will probably tell you to do so.
5) Open RootClock Plus settings (just open the app from the launcher), and then go to Add/Remove. This is where you will change which apps RootCloak hides root from.
6) If the app you want is not among the default apps, press the + button to add it. Find the app in the list, and press it to add it to the list.
7) To apply changes, you MUST reboot your device!
8) Run the app to see if root was successfully hidden.
XDA Support Thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2607273
Attribution: The icon used for this app is a creative interpretation of a photo of the sculpture "Cloak of Conscience". Both the sculpture and photo are by Anna Chromý. The photo is licensed under under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported license (license text available here: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/deed.en) The original photo can be located here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Anna_Chromy_Cloak_Of_Conscience.jpg
It’s time to change your smart phone with new trend themes!
Whole the themes are here! Come to Atom Store 3.0
▶ To be simple and clean with white concept!
Atom store’s main color concept is changed to simple white from chic black.
▶ Changed the List view to Album view, be perfect for image view!
You can see the all theme product clearly now in large image size.
▶ Go direct to product by Menu tab!
Sliding way is gone! Now just click the menu button. You can go directly to product you want!
***How to use Atom Store
1. Search Atom Store on Google Play or Touch-Still home screen on your atom launcher and select Atom Store and move to download page (will be connected to atom store right after installation)
2. Download Atom Store and Install it
3. Download themes which you want
- Available from above Android OS 4.0.2 version
- The theme application needs 10 MB in total to save theme resources.
- Because of enhancing usability, installed theme doesn’t appear
- Themes for Tab Device (X-large screen) will be available soon.
*** Customer Support
Please leave reviews or comments on Google play reviews
Your review will be appreciated.
For more information or support, please visit
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/atom.themes
** WORKS ON LAUNCHER **
- Apex Launcher
- ADW Launcher
- Nova Launcher
- Holo Launcher
- Action Launcher
- Go Launcher
- Smart Launcher
- Launchy Widget
** FEATURES **
- Contains 1300+ icons!
- Works on Jelly Bean devices too.
IF YOU INCREASE YOUR ICON SIZE THROUGH YOUR LAUNCHER SETTINGS READ THIS:
If you apply these icons and then increase the icon size it will make the mask go crazy. Before increasing icon size apply the default launcher theme, resize icons, and then apply this theme. If your icon size is already increased before applying this theme than there is no need to worry and you can apply the theme normally.
** TO APPLY THE THEME **
- Apex Launcher: Go to Apex settings > Theme settings
- Nova Launcher: Go to Nova Settings > Look and feel > Icon Theme
- ADW Launcher: On the home screen, press MENU > More > ADWSettings > Themes Preferences > Select your theme
- Holo Launcher: On the home screen, press MENU > Launcher Settings > Appearance Settings > Icon Theme > Select theme
If you have any questions/comments or any requests at all simply email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I promise your questions will be answered and requests will be filled. Remember that not everyone uses the same apps, so if you download this and not all of your icons are themed they can be if you simply email me. I fill requests quickly
It also links to an app which can be used to change the IMEI of MTK Android Smartphones.
Get the new version at http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.greatcallie.bbimeigenerator.
Please note that the Developer is not liable for any use or misuse of the app and does not guarantee its suitability for any purpose. The user is solely responsible for its use!
You can now swipe up from the Navigation Bar to quickly turn off screen.
Google search with Google Now will start by swiping on the system bar,
You can replace the Google search, will be able to turn off the screen in the same operation.
Because now you can operate from the navigation bar, you can turn off the screen at any time.
* You will not be able to Google search, please use with confidence because you can disable from the configuration, remove the default apps.
* When using this application you will need to enable the device administrator (only lock the screen). Please enable dialog box is displayed when you start this app. Also, make the cancellation of this application from the configuration it is necessary to remove the device administrator when you uninstall this app.
* Have you ever been locked your phone when you connect to the internet?
* Note that the connection is going slower than normal?
* I take to receive Whatsapp or Line?
* Want Improved speed internet?
* Share music, share pictures, share quickly with two clicks.
* Navigate faster, cleaner internet connection.
When you want to improve the connection, open the APP, and in less than 10 seconds you will have a renewed connection with your phone company.
Works with all operators, is the best internet booster. There are already hundreds of thousands of users worldwide who enjoy a clean connection and renewed 4g
With this application completely renew your connection, the telephone exchange of your operator will assign a completely new IP.
Try it and you will see how in two simple clicks you notice the improvements.
Phrack is an ezine written by and for hackers first published November 17, 1985. Described by Fyodor as "the best, and by far the longest running hacker zine" the magazine is open for contributions by anyone who desires to publish remarkable works or express original ideas on the topics of interest. It has a wide circulation which includes both hackers and computer security professionals. (wikipedia)