Diabetes (blood sugar) management app makes it easy to manage your blood sugar.
How to use
1. Enter the measured value
- First, click the date selection icon to enter the measurement date.
- Select the breakfast, lunch, and dinner buttons and select the button before meal, 1 hour after meal, 2 hours after meal, and before bedtime.
- Enter your blood sugar level.
- If necessary, also enter your blood pressure.
- When the input is complete, click the Save button to save it.
- If saved normally, the message “SAVED” is displayed.
2. History graph
- The stored values are displayed as graphs in an easy-to-understand manner.
- By default, last week's data is displayed and can be searched by clicking the "BEFORE WEEK" and "AFTER WEEK" buttons.
- If you click the pre-meal and post-meal buttons below, you can view only the pre-meal and post-meal measured values in a graph.
- For a larger view, rotate the screen horizontally to view it in WIDE.
- You must use a screenshot to save the screen.
3. Recording List
- Measures are displayed in a list by date and meal.
- You can delete a measure by clicking on the list.