MooRabara is a SDK Games Africa implementation of Morabara (also called Mlabalaba, Mmela, Muravava, Umlabalaba); a traditional two-players strategy board game played in South Africa, Botswana and Lesotho.
The game play is very simple, align 3 of your cows in a straight-line row and capture your opponents pieces and win points to be the King of Moorabaraba!
The board is build in 3D and have many functions:
• Fully 3D and attractive African design
• 2 players mode and single player mode.
• On Single player mode, multiple AI level depending on how good you play against it.
• Time and score tracking
• Facebook Login/Shares/Invites
• Play and collect Moo Coins (our virtual currency)
• More Graphics themes.
• Facebook leaderboard.
• Online 2 players mode.
• Tips on how to win.
Your are welcome to provides feedbacks and suggestion to make this game better for you and friends.