QuestaSDR - powerful and flexible, cross-platform Software Defined Radio Application (SDR). Built-in scheduler architecture provides integrate plugins, plugins kits and multi - UI. Typical applications are DXing, Ham Radio, Radio Astronomy and Spectrum analysis.
- RTLSDR Dongle
- AirSpy R2/mini *
- SDRPlay (ExtIO plugin) *
- HPSDR General
- HiQSDR General
- Odyssey TRX
- Other supported ExtIO plugin hardware *
- SoundCard based radio *
* Through LAN remote access. Install QuestaSDR on Windows. Choose app type - "SDR Server".
- Dark, Ligth, Universal, Material application style
- Available up to 10 MHz bandwidth
- Wide band and IF spectrum view
- Many spectrum settings (FFT size, waterfall FPS and color theme)
- AM/SSB/NFM/WFM demodulator
- RDS decoder
- Record AF file
- Frequency bookmarks
- Supported IF-adapter, upconverter, downconverter hardware
- Rig samplerate, frequency, level and iq disbalance calibrate
- WEB remote
- LAN remote
- Noise Treshold squelch
- Frequency Scanner
- RSSI Logger
To start using QuestaSDR, you will need:
- RTL-SDR dongle
- USB OTG Cable - used to connect a RTLSDR to your Android device.
Connect the USB dongle to the USB-OTG, then insert the free end of the cable into the USB port of your Android device and launch the QuestaSDR! Now you can listen to live frequency range shortwave, VHF, UHF.
Or use SDR server.
Feedback and bug reports are always welcome.
Please note that I am not responsible for any legal issues caused by the use of this application. Be responsible and familiarize yourself with local laws before using.