Salespeople will be able to use this App while they are actually out in the field.
This App is also heavily supported with regular additional help and tips on our website
When the salesperson revisits the client/prospect, they can call up the previous analysis and be reminded again on how to best sell that specific client/prospect.
(SALES ANALYZER will store up to 100 client/prospect profiles at any one time)
SALES ANALYZER is designed to dramatically improve the salesperson’s Selling Skills by helping them to observe characteristics and visual clues that are the telltale signs of specific Buying Styles.
Download this App if you are committed and are serious about
developing as a Professional Salesperson.
The SCADE MFD features the following pages/functions:
- a Primary Flight Display (PFD) page, including an Attitude Direction Indicator (ADI), Speed Counter, Altitude Counter, Flight Management Compass (FMC), Navigation Display (ND) and Vertical Speed Indicator (VSI),
- an Engine page,
- an Airport Map page, including an horizontal vector airport map and a vertical display,
- a Navigation Map page, including an horizontal raster map with waypoints and a vertical display.
The virtual plane follows a pre-recorded scenario.
- tap to select the page switching animation type (Fade/Zoom/Twirl)
- flick the screen left/right to navigate through four pages
Sales Manager is faster and more accurate than traditional paper-based methods, and can handle large amounts of data. Invoices can be printed on a Wi-Fi printer, and barcodes can be scanned from any Android device with a built in camera. The salesman does not have to lug around a heavy laptop - he only needs the phone that he already carries.
Sales Manager is a cloud based system. It allows the salesmen to download product and customer data from a web server, take orders in the field, and upload them back to the server. Each company that uses our server has its own database, which can it can maintain using a web application. Companies that prefer to do so can also host their own web servers.
Sales Manager is designed to run on just about any iPhone or Android phone, and can be used even on devices with small screens. It has a rich graphical user interface, which makes it easy to learn and to use. The application uses a highly scalable SQLite database, and all queries are indexed. It can handle large numbers of customers and products, with little or no loss of performance.
Sales Manager can adapt to match most business situations, and automatically formats dates and prices according to the current locale. It also has a flexible business model that includes support for multiple price lists and variable tax rates. It can be used for returns and refunds, as well as invoices.
• Fast response to user input
• Highly scalable database
• Easy to learn
• Simple user interface
• Barcode scanning
• Invoice printing
• Web services
• Multiple price lists
• Variable tax rates
Sales Manager runs a subscription service, and companies pay a monthly fee to use our server. Our Management Console allows companies to upload and download data in CSV format. They can also edit their databases directly, and perform various management functions. The use of the mobile application itself is free for companies that use our server.
Vanguard Software also provides both PHP/MySQL and ASP.Net/SQL Server scripts for companies that choose to manage their own web servers. This requires a lot more effort than using our own server, but it does allow companies to integrate our database with their existing applications. Companies pay a license fee for each mobile device that they use.
The following features of the app require in-app purchases:
• Backup Data - save and restore the database and settings used by the app.
• Email Invoices - send invoices to customers and to a back office account.
• Print Invoices - print invoices on a range of printers.
• Scan Barcodes - scan barcodes, using the camera or an external scanner.
• Use Profiles - work for more than one company.
• Use Web Server - work for more than one company.
A lot more information, including manuals and other downloads, can be found on our web site at http://www.vanware.co.uk.
Number of fee and profit make you headache?
You want to track quantity of sold products, expenses, inventory, customer ...?
There are hundreds of reasons to want to find a management software
Sales Management is a great solution for you, completely free suit most businesses. It suits for small and medium shops/stores.
Why is the Sales Management?
1. Ease to use: Sales Management is designed to be the easiest to use, no need to go through training. You don't need to know anything about computer but you can use Store Management without issue.
2. Compact: you will get rid of a jumble: CPU, monitor, mouse, keyboard ... on your desk. All things you need just a tablet (and printer), your desk will bring a more modern style. Especially Store management can fully connect the printer via wireless (bluetooth - upcomming)
3. Convenience: if you need attach pictures to your products, you will not need to buy a camera or miscellaneous steps to connect the computer to the camera.
Forget about it, Store Management will support these hassle things, simply open the product management features, creating a new product, then you can enjoy taking pictures of the product from camera of your tablet.
Pictures will be attached to each product.
4. Management of complex products: each product you have dozens attached information (eg phone has information of screen size, CPU, RAM ... Clothes have color, material. ..)
Sales Management is strong enough to help you configure and attach these information to your products. Store management also support manage product as categories.
5. Effective Customer Management: tracking of assets, purchase history ...
6. Cost management: create new cost, cost classification. You can attach a bill on new cost item
7. Report easy to use: you can create dozens of different types of reports with extremely simple operation.
8. Support Online
9. Work as offline (and online - upcomming)
All comments are extremely valuable for us to improve the program further.
Key features of SAP CRM Sales for Android
• Access SAP CRM accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities, quotes, orders, and calendar in real time
• Plan calls using tools, like account factsheets, surveys, marketing attributes, and sales assets
• Find nearby leads, contacts, and customers through seamless GPS integration
• Perform analytics to gain business insights
Note: To use the SAP CRM Sales mobile app with your business data, you must be an SAP CRM user with mobile services enabled by your IT department. A test demo is available for you to try.
By installing this app you agree to the End User License Agreement terms at http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/fusion-apps/salescloudmobileandroideulasept2013-2009340.pdf
Note: The application requires separately licensing Oracle Sales Cloud Smartphone Edition to access data from Oracle Sales Cloud. The application requires Oracle Sales Cloud Release 8 or higher.
With SAVO Mobile for Android, you can:
- Find subject matter experts, materials, and key information for sales conversations
- Stay up to date on the latest information from the field
- Respond to prospect and customer questions quickly and with the most accurate information
- Follow up to prospect conversations by sending tailored sales materials
SAVO Mobile requires that your company be a SAVO Sales Enablement customer. Not sure if your company has SAVO? Ask your Sales Operations or Sale Enablement team.
Interested in how SAVO can improve your company’s sales execution and drive revenue growth? Visit www.savogroup.com to set up a conversation about Sales Enablement for your company.
Email your sales reports to your manager with a quick click!
-No Hidden Download or Subscription Fees. No Ads. No In-App Purchases.-
-You must have an email account active on your phone in order to use the email features-
Be the best Salesperson that you can be with the best Daily & Weekly Sales Tracking and Performance Management. Keep better track of your clients and leads with our built in contact feature. Track your closing ratios to help you increase your sales and commission performance.
How does it work?
Sales Tracking Calendar is the best daily planner & the best sales performance tracking app for the professional salesperson- the only app that prompts you after your appointment to enter your RESULTS - that makes Sales Tracking Calendar the best performance activity manager for Salespeople on the market!
1. Set up a Sales Objective to track.
2. Start scheduling and entering Appointments, Follow-Up's and Referrals with clients and leads just like you would in an Appointment Book or Schedule Planner.
*Every client or lead that you have scheduled an appointment, follow up or referral with will stay saved in the Contact section of Sales Tracking Calendar app!*
3. At the end of each day enter into the “EOD” (End Of Day) menu how many Cold Calls you made that day and how many new Appointments you set that day.
4. After your Appointments Sales Tracking Calendar will prompt you for your results in the Post Appointment menu:
*Sale Closed (enter sale amount) or
*Not Interested (will remove the account from your Pipeline Report)
*Follow-Up Needed (enter the follow-up day and time and it will automatically be scheduled for you)
5. Track and view your working accounts on your Pipeline Report - it is always 100% up to date automatically. You can email it to you and your Manager with one click!
6. At the end of each week the app uses the data that you enter throughout the week to create your Performance Statistics Report and your Weekly Sales Plan - using your own activity numbers & closing ratios!
Both reports can be emailed right to you AND to your Sales Manager!
Your Sales Activity Plan will show you:
How many Cold Calls you must Make next week
How many Appointments you must Set next week
How many Appointments you must Hold next week and
How many Sales you must Close next week in order to hit your Sales Objectives on time.
Follow the Sales Activity Plan and you will become an even more successful salesperson!
“Congratulations in designing a Daily /Weekly planner that is so well suited for the Sales Industry. I have been in the sales industry for over forty years and I have never seen a better planner for a sales executive. A salesperson that uses your planner faithfully will not fail unless they want to.”
- Martin Johnson, Sales Manager, Sacramento Yellow Pages
We love Salespeople and we work to build scheduling and sales activity tracking systems to help Sales Reps excel in today’s challenging market.
The Sales Tracking Calendar App for Sales Reps is brand new and we want you to love it. We have many plans for features and integration's that we want to add in the future. If you have any feedback, features you'd like to see, bugs or glitches you found or questions email owner Elizabeth Baker at email@example.com or call 805-276-6595.
If you love this new app for salespeople please give us some great feedback on Google Play so that other Sales Reps and Sales Managers can see that they will love it to.
Are you looking to build your own app? Get in touch with our absolutely amazing app developer – Deepak Seth at Ecsion!
His contact info:
Deepak Seth at Ecsion Inc.
Key features of AS Sales Management
• view daily routes on the map and fix geolocation of sales points,
• place sales order, sale and return documents,
• ability to fill up information about items on deposit and containers automatically or manual
• ability to manage van selling process (sell goods viewing remainder of van goods, pay off sales etc.),
• accept payments discharging debts of sales points,
• view price lists, customer discounts, product discounts etc.
• view financial information of customers and control their credit limits,
• view summarized reports,
• sync data about daily routes, sales orders, sales, payments, products etc. with the back-end system using user authentication and authorization.
Note: To use this app with your business data you must be running AS Sales Management 4.0 as your back-end system.
For more information and questions you can write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . You can also find us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/ArmSoft
A great read in your waiting time for the next sales meeting and an effective morale booster for your down times.Keep it around.
Sample Practical Sales Quotes
People don't buy for logical reasons. They buy for emotional reasons.
Every sale has five basic obstacles: no need, no money, no hurry, no desire, no trust.
Chances are that neither the client nor the agency will ever know very much about what role the ad has played in sales or profits of the client, either short-term or long-term.
So long as new ideas are created, sales will continue to reach new highs.
You don’t close a sale; you open a relationship if you want to build a long-term, successful enterprise.
Everyone lives by selling something.
Robert Louis Stevenson
On any given Monday I am one sale closer and one idea away from being a Millionaire.
Larry D. Turner
Most people think “selling” is the same as “talking”. But the most effective salespeople know that listening is the most important part of their job.
Sales are contingent upon the attitude of the salesman, not the attitude of the prospect.
William Clement Stone
Good ideas are common – what’s uncommon are people who will work hard enough to bring them about.
Learn to listen. Opportunity sometimes knocks very softly.
Make Friends Make Money.
Successful sales people love what they do, and No today only means No today. It does not mean No tomorrow.
You will always miss 100% of the shots you don't take. sales: if you don't call your customer, someone else will.
The next cold call you make might just turn out to be your quota buster!
Sample Practical Sales Quotes:
Every time you receive a No you are closer to a Yes. And focus, focus, focus.
Fenno M. Passet
Put yourself into their shoes and listen to yourself - then would you really buy that!!
Always deliver more than you promise.
Timid salespeople have skinny kids.
Even if you are new in sales, you can make up in numbers what you lack in skills.
The selling process is a two-part sequence. First, you must educate yourself. Then, you must educate your client.
Approach each customer with the idea of helping him or her solves a problem or achieves a goal, not of selling a product or service.
Practice is just as valuable as a sale. The sale will make you a living; the skill will make you a fortune.
People make decisions about you in the first ten seconds after they meet you for the first time. Do whatever it takes to make that first ten seconds positive ones.
Life is a series of sales situations, and the answer is NO if you don't ask.
Think of yourself as a resource to your clients; an advisor, counselor, mentor and friend.
Ask questions to gain, and maintain control of the conversation. You can't direct anyone toward a purchase that's good for them until you get them to tell you what they want.
Begin each day with an optimized travel route to your meetings, automatically check-in at appointments and review your CRM notes in the parking lot right before your meeting. Salespoint allows you to access all of your CRM data even when offline.
You can use Salespoint as your company’s CRM solution or integrate seamlessly with your current CRM. Salespoint CRM integrates with Salesforce.com, SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, Zoho and many others.
Why is Salespoint CRM great?
Can be used anywhere: No internet connection needed
Easy integration with existing CRM systems
Beautiful and easy-to-use design
Unique mobile-first functionality
Automatic web syncing
Salesreps use Salespoint to:
See their route for the day with one click; calculated automatically
Check-in at meetings and appointments
Add notes, photos and recordings during the meeting
Track and improve their personal sales data
Upload business cards with their tablet
Show their company’s product catalog
Take orders directly from clients during the meeting
Present corporate brochures and videos
Generate their weekly CRM reports from the road
Optimize their time and grow their sales
“Our Salesreps are delighted, maintaining the CRM has never been this easy.”
CEO – Colt Telecom
“Salespoint has quickly become an indispensable part of my daily job. I can’t imagine working without it.”
Account Manager– Philips Lighting
“The amount and type of data I have available with Salespoint is simply amazing.”
Director – Canon Business Center
Download the free version and try Salespoint today!
Data is instantly synced across all devices and stored safely in the cloud using Amazon Web Services, giving you access to accurate and useful information anytime, anyplace.
Data is captured only once at the source reducing errors and omissions in data significantly. Upload orders in real-time, share notes and product information, while tracking sales reps progress.
Inexpensive and easily available software. No need to manage your own hardware, system or even cellular accounts! With Honeybee, this is all done for you at a cost-effective monthly rate.
Works under South African network conditions with a responsive user interface even with slow or no Internet access. Incorporating the latest cloud-sharing technologies, Honeybee ensures that all information on the tablet is kept current; eliminating any dependence on an Internet connection.
SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE
Improves sales management and optimises sales productivity allowing you to manage, track and evaluate performance instantaneously. Streamline administrative tasks and improve efficiency and productivity
Eliminate the need for a GPS, Laptop and Camera and choose one smart device with the latest technology to connect field workers to the office effortlessly.
WORLD CLASS SUPPORT
We have a dedicated staff of qualified and trained professionals who are always ready to assist you in driving your sales forward and for integrating our system into your existing processes, as well as constantly developing exciting new features.
BENEFITS OF THE TABLET APP FOR SALES FORCES
- Significantly assists sales forces to manage customer data
- Upload orders in real-time; while adding notes and sharing product information
- Streamline administrative tasks thereby improving efficiency and productivity
- Interlaced diaries and to-do lists with a reminders task list
- Allows for swift responses enhancing customer perception of the brand
- Access customer specific history affording sales rep more proficient relationship management
- Upload customer data immediately and archive for future reference
BENEFITS OF THE BROWSER APP FOR SALES MANAGERS
- Track and monitor sales rep activity
- View data uploaded by sales reps in real-time
- Evaluate performance, observe order volumes and coverage
- Promptly identify patterns and trends to leverage data in sales planning
- Inspect and gauge travel routes between customers for more efficient forecasting
- Keep abreast of customer relationships and view customer timelines
- Access activity logs and maps with an overlay of customer interactions
- Instantly update sales and customer data
- Upload relevant product images, catalogues and videos to equip sales reps
With Field Office's Honeybee, it's possible. It's possible to simplify your sales processes, it's possible to implement this advanced solution in a simple manner, it's possible to effectively manage your sales force, it's possible to drive your sales far beyond current limitations.
It's possible to get your business buzzing, with Honeybee.
Daily Sale, Weekly Sale, Monthly Sale, Yearly Sale - All in your Hands
Sales Desk is Available for Android & iOS.
✔ Password Protection
✔ Daily Sale
✔ Weekly Sale
✔ Monthly Sale
✔ Yearly Sale
✔ Email Reports
✔ Help Desk Team for 24/7 Support
✔ Currency of Over 100 Regions Added.
✔ Auto Restore and Backup Database Settings
✔ Fully Secured Settings and Change Password Module
✔ Sales Desk Sync for Various Database Server Support
✔ User Friendly
2. Ms SQL(Sales Desk Sync Plugin Required)
3. Ms Access(Sales Desk Sync Plugin Required) [Coming Soon]
-Perfect for Android Smart Phones.
For Sales Desk Sync Plugin Visit:
Any Query - Mail us on:
“Great App and now I don’t need to worry about carrying around my Laptop.” - Anshuman
“Must have app if you do check daily progress, and want daily reports on email.” - Pria
“Once you use it, you can’t go back. It’s great being able to see my daily sale and email the reports. No more usage of Computer to Track My Sale.” - Harmeet
"As I am a Advocate and have a Restaurant too, it was Difficult to go to My Restaurant Daily and See The Sale. Sales Desk Made it Easy For me. Now i have My Restaurants Sale on My Palms" - Gaurav
© 2010-2013 Devils Infotech. All Rights Reserved.
'Sales Desk' and 'Sales Desk' logos are trademarks of Devils Infotech. Sales Desk is a Product of Devils Infotech. Sales Desk for Android is built using open source softwares.
Feel free to contact us via email.
© 2010-2013 Devils Infotech. All Rights Reserved.