The main features :
- Calculation of Distance / Speed / Time : enter 2 parameters to calculate the third .
- Calculus course and distance between two waypoints.
- Speed unit converter : n , km / h , Beaufort , m / s ( enter a parameter to display the other 3 )
- Converter Degree / coordinates in Degree Minute and vice versa
- Converter distance (Km <-> Thousand Feet Water or <-> Meters )
- Speed over ground (Km / h and Nd)
- Tides ( currently European port)
- Calculation of the in situ water height , sea Low or High Tide .
- Calculation of the minimum height required for anchorage
- Hours of theoretical crossing a threshold , delete , ...
The "management anchorages and passages threshold" function is active now in beta mode.
Who has not tried to calculate the time of his arrival (ETA) at a particular point relative to its position ?
Naturally GPS do that very well, but it takes the instantaneous speed , which often gives a false indication , here you can choose the speed. Very useful also for virtual racing.
Who has not tried to calculate the distance within selected ? This function is also widely used by players on virtual races : each wind zone being defined precisely , one can thus know what time it will change its settings .
The tides of the main European ports, global progressive opening .
To use the tides , go to " Area Navigation" in the setup menu and select the area (Continent , Country, Sea) add to favorites ports. It is only these ports favorites that can be selected in the page Tide . In the setup menu , some information will be used rapidly in the next version.
Management of moorings and threshold crossing or strike ...
- How long should I put anchor if I wet there and I want to stay three days?
- That will be the minimum height of water that I must have for wet without fail me to BM.
- They are the hours of crossing a threshold, a strike or other shoal?
Keywords : boat, sail, sailboat, sailing, wind converter, calculator , regatta.
Works from version 2.2 ( target version> = 4.2)
( Translation by Google)
You can see the tides for today and the next few days, or check on low water lock closures or the office hours for today. You can also access the latest up to date marine weather forecast, including wind, weather and sea state forecasts.
Need to know more? At the touch of a button you can phone or email us for further information.
Whether you are visiting Swansea or regularly sail our waters this useful app will give you all the information you need to get the most from your leisure time. And of course it is totally FREE!
With a global reach and access to over 120 airlines' specialist marine & offshore fares we are able to fly entire crews or individual travellers on time and on budget.
The app enables new and existing clients to request flight quotes, contact us directly and access relevant information for when you are travelling.
Specialist marine fares are available to seaman worldwide whether you're serving on a container ship, oil rig or Super yacht.
So, if you're in the business
Yacht Captain or crew, Maritime security guard, Cruise ship crew, Marine Electrician, engineer or technician, Offshore Worker, Port Authorities employee, Ship Surveyor, Ship Superintendent, Support and Supply Operators, Marine Insurance provider, Tank cleaner, Offshore support vessel worker, Oilfield procurement, Maritime Loss Adjuster, Ship Owner, Ship Managers, Crewing Agents, Cruise and Ferry Operator, Tug Pilot, Exploration vessel crew...
...we've got the fares for you.
More details on eligibility to travel on these special fares can be found at http://www.themarinetravel.co.uk/downloads.html.
The marine travel team