SEAiq Pilot is the premier app in the SEAiq family of chart plotters. It is designed especially for use by river/channel/harbor pilots. It includes support for loading vector charts in the S-57, S-63, iENC, and BSB/KAP formats and use of external NMEA/AIS over WiFi.
Features unique to SEAiq Pilot include:
* Support for official HO S-57/S-63 marine charts
* Adheres to IHO S-52 chart display standards
* Predicted vessel display (with ROT)
* Docking aids displaying distance/velocity to wharf fenders
* Vessel catalog
* Supports WiFi based AIS plugs and Portable Pilot Units
* NMEA/AIS record and playback
* Waypoints, routes, ETA, XTD, speed limits
* Route Meeting Point
* Visual CPA
* AIS "virtual boarding"
* Mariners tools: VRM, EBL, Mariners Notes, Clearing Lines
* And lots more...
Visit our web site http://seaiq.com to find out more