Supported languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Russian, and Indonesian.
User tab shows all the user applications that have restart function. You can uncheck them all to enhance system startup speed. Long tap an app name will give you access to enable/disable, read application info about, uninstall the app and search the app in Android Market.
System tab shows all the system processes that start with system boot. Some processes may not be necessary to start due to our using habits and preferences. Please uncheck these processes only if you know well about the effects of disabling them.
If you want to add a new item that does not start with device boot, Customize is the best choice.
Besides features above, from Startup Manager Menu - settings you can also select if you want to calculate system startup time and disable system boot sound.
Note: For android 2.2 and higher OS non-rooted devices, some processes will restart themselves right after being disabled.
- Master of Android system's startup entry management
- Intelligently analyze and monitor all system startup entries (include user applications and system processes) in the background
- Safely disable any undesired application or process from auto-startup at device boot
- One click to view detailed properties for each startup entry
- Disabled startup entries are stored for future restoration
- Add your favorite applications (including 3rd party user apps or system apps) to system startup
• View List of Apps running in background
• Close Unnecessary Apps
• Save on Battery and Memory
• Speed up your Device
Features: Close Apps that are running on the background and save on Battery and speed up your device
By deleting unnecessary applications you can free up memory with out restarting your device!!!
It is a Quick and easy app for viewing and closing open Applications in Android...
With Application Icon Killer you will be able to see your running tasks directly in your home screen and identify them by their icons. Clicking on an icon will display app name, and show three action buttons: Open, Kill and Hide.
Using the "Open" button, you can make an application that is running in the background to be visible again and continue interacting with it. Using the "Kill" button, you can kill that running task or application, so that your phone gets more free RAM memory and its processor works faster.
The "Hide" button is intended to stop showing some applications that you never want to kill in this widget. You may need this because you want to keep that application running, or because Android starts the application again every time you kill it (your phone may need that applications running).
When no application icons are selected, you will find three buttons: one allowing to refresh running applications or tasks list, another one allowing you to edit hidden applications list (in case you have hidden an application by mistake) and a third one allowing you to "Kill All" running applications that you haven't hidden before.
Using this widget you will be able to see running applications or tasks just like in desktop computers operating systems (like Windows, Mac OS or Linux), and use the widget as a tasks bar, to be able to open that applications to resume your work or game, or kill them and make your phone work better and faster.
If your phone has Android 3.1 or newer, you will also be able to resize this widget horizontally and vertically, to show more and also bigger application icons.
- Resizable Widget. (in Android 3.1 and newer)
- Running application icons directly in home screen.
- Select, Open, Kill or Hide a running application or task directly from the widget. (open and hide are available in "Application Icon Killer Pro" version for $0.99)
- Kill All applications with just one click. (not ignored applications)
- Edit Hidden Applications list. (available in "Application Icon Killer Pro" version for $0.99)
This version is free and is intended to try the widget all the time you want, but some features are restricted. In this free version, you won't be able to open or hide applications, but you are allowed to kill running apps. If you want to enable that features, you should buy "Application Icon Killer Pro" for just $0.99. Get it here: http://goo.gl/2iWmP6
More from developer
You don't have to rush to Lucky Plaza just to know if the exchange rate is high. Just have time2remit available in your android phone and presto! everyday you have the answer!
Show some love by rating. Thanks!
* Automated Update for Rates
* Support for other countries
* Generic Currency Exchange Converter
Everyday we will try our best to update exchange rates as precise as possible. Currently we are to limited to do automated updates for some of the remittance center , so we are manually updating rates everyday.