My car, a £35k 'xellence' DSG is nowhere to be found in this app. Indeed, there are only 4 model choices from the whole, old and new, model range. Is it beyond SEAT /VW's ability to coordinate the development of the App to match the range of models that they themselves choose to produce in their factories since 2010?
Model not showing. Won't connect. No instructions. No list of compatible models.
It doesn't have my model of car on it 😞
Demasiados bugs, nada confiable
Error saying it can't retrieve the language.. could even launch the app.. if you guys need help to build a decent companion app, give me a shout...
Loved the app on Samsung Galaxy S6 edge +. Now upgraded to S8+ and it's no longer available to install. Please enable it as soon as possible. I can help on beta testing.
• Several adaptations to improve the compatibility with Android Nougat
• Added a new wizard to facilitate the migration from the application "SEAT DriveApp for Mirrorlink"
• Enabled more compatible devices (Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Edge, LG G5, Sony Xperia X and HTC10)
• Added new country: Turkey
• Several bugfixing and stability enhancements
• We want to thank you your trust and constructive comments
Start apps automatically, read message, SMS, Whatsapp aloud in your car speakers
RockScout makes audio apps controllable from your car’s dashboard