1, it can receive alarm messages from network camera, , and remind the users.
2,It is able to list the events list of network cameras and video playback.
3, support PT function
4, support two-way audio.
5, support language: English, traditional Chinese, simplified Chinese, and automatically switches according to the system language.
6, watch video and snapshot
Controle Pan e Tilt por este software, entre outras funções encontrado nos produtos DKSEG. Com excelente qualidade e preço justo.
- Monitore suas câmeras em tempo real no mundo todo
- Fácil configuração
- Suporta áudio em duas vias (escute e fale)
- Tire fotos nos momentos que precisar
- Capture as imagens e visualize depois
Para mais informações entre em contato http://www.dkseg.com.br
ip camera viewer
ip cam viewer
wireless ip camera
This app WILL NOT give you root! It installs a sudo script to your system so you can have a more desktop style approach at using root in adb shell and Terminal Emulator.
Have an issue? Contact me via email and I will try to fix it! colton(at)darkrealmgaming(dot)com
This will install a sudo script to your /system/
Some devices do not support the normal install mode because they have kernel write protection. Version 2.0+ have a special recovery install mode that can work around this issue on such devices.
Learn more: https://darkrealmgaming.com/about/androidsudo/
We're open source! Check it out on GitHub: https://github.com/ColtonDRG/AndroidSudo/
Not a Google Play user? Download the APK directly from DRGdl: https://dl.darkrealmgaming.com/development/sudoinstaller/latest.php
Running Android 2.x? Use version 2.1.0: https://dl.darkrealmgaming.com/development/sudoinstaller/androidsudo-210.apk
Why would you want this?
1. For any power user who uses Linux or Mac OS X on their computer, you will know the sudo command and you may often type sudo instead of su -c, out of habit, in adb shell or Terminal Emulator. This will let you use sudo like you would on your PC.
2. Some of my other apps rely on this because Android is kinda difficult to use root commands in code. This makes it much easier since you don't have to deal with quotes like you do with the old fashioned su -c command.
This app makes modifications to your system ROM. We take no responsibility if you brick your device or mess up your system!
If you decide you want to undo this, or you need to remove it for any other reason, you can do so at any time by opening the app and clicking remove!
After installing, you can remove the app and keep sudo, but you will need to reinstall the app to remove sudo.
Sensibility Testbed provides a programmable platform for researchers to distribute and run experiments on smartphones. Experiments can be published to volunteer participants in Sensibility Testbed, thereby freeing reserachers from recruiting their own population of testers.