• Read thousands of ebooks for free, supports online ebook libraries
• Read local books with smooth scroll and tons of innovation
☆ Support epub, mobi, chm, cbr, cbz, umd, fb2, txt, html, rar, zip or OPDS, key features:
✔ Full visual options: line space, font scale, bold, italic, shadow, justified alignment, alpha colors, fading edge etc.
✔ 10+ themes embedded, includes Day & Night mode switcher.
✔ Various types of paging: touch screen, volume keys or even camera, search or back keys.
✔ 24 customized operations (screen click, swipe gesture, hardware keys), apply to 15 customized events: search, bookmark, themes, navigation, font size and more.
✔ 5 auto-scroll modes: rolling blind mode; by pixel, by line or by page. Real-time speed control.
✔ Adjust the brightness by sliding your finger along the left edge of the screen, gesture commands supported.
✔ Intelligent paragraph; indent paragraph; trim unwanted blank spaces options.
✔ “Keep your eyes health” options for long-time reading.
✔ Real page turning effect with customized speed/color/transparent; 5 page flip animations;
✔ My Bookshelf design: Favorites, Downloads, Authors, Tags; self bookcover, search, import supported.
✔ Justified text alignment, hyphenation mode supported.
✔ Dual page mode for landscape screen.
✔ Support all four screen orientations.
✔ EPUB3 multimedia content support (video and audio)
✔ Backup/Restore options to cloud via DropBox, sync reading positions between phones and tablets.
✔ Highlight, Annotation, Dictionary (Offline or Online, support ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora, ABBYY Lingvo, etc.), Translation, Share functions all in this ebook reader.
-Localized in 40 languages: English, አማርኛ, العربية, հայերեն, Български, català, český, dansk, Nederlands, eesti, suomi, français, galego, საქართველოს, Deutsch, ελληνικά, עברית, magyar, Indonesia, italiano, 日本語, 한국어, македонски, persan, polski, português, português brasil, român, русский, српски, 简体中文, slovenských, slovenskega, español, Svenskt, 繁體中文, ภาษาไทย, Türk, yкраїнський, Việt
-Tags: book reader, ebook reader, moon reader, ebook, HD, comics, comic reader, cbz reader
-Additional benefits in pro version:
#Shake the phone to speak (Text-to-speech, TTS engine support)
#More beautiful themes, background images and fonts
#Reading statistics function
#PDF support, fast & speech compatible
#Customize reader bar function
#Headset & Bluetooth keys control
#Multi-point touch support
#Option for password protection at startup
#Book to home screen shortcut
#Annotations, highlights & bookmarks share support
#Customer email support
#Open/Backup/Sync/Download/Upload book files via Dropbox/Gdrive
#Widget shelf support, group your favorite books, put them to desktop as widget
-PDF features in Pro version:
#Fill out PDF Form
#Highlight, annotation, handwriting
#Smart scroll lock, smooth reading experience
#Night mode support, 6 additional pdf themes available
#Dual-page mode for landscape screen
#Speech, auto-scroll compatible
#Read statistics, sync, flip animation available
-About GET_ACCOUNTS permission: used for Google Drive function only
PocketBook reader allows you to customize your reading experience by adjusting text size, layouts, colors and many other options.
- Scroll or turn pages by swiping, tapping on the edge of the screen or by using the volume keys.
- Use single page, dual page or scroll viewing modes.
- Search text to find needed information.
- Highlight text and make notes.
- Export notes & highlights to a file.
- Adjust display brightness while reading.
- Lock screen orientation.
- Quickly access to table of contents, notes and highlights.
- Easy book navigation.
- Adobe DRM support.
- OPDS catalogs.
- ABBYY Lingvo, GoldenDict, ForaDict dictionaries support
PDF & DjVu features:
- Crop page margins manually or automatically to fit page content to the screen size.
- Use pinch and stretch gestures to zoom in or out page.
- Use double tap to zoom to a particular text fragment.
EPUB, FB2, TXT, RTF features:
- Use pinch-to-zoom gestures to change font size.
- Change text and background color. PocketBook reader supports four color themes (night, day, sepia and gray).
More features will be coming soon:
- DOCX formats support
English, Russian, German, Portuguese
Download the Kobo app and browse from over 4 million free and best-selling eBooks, magazines, comics and children's books.
See our top Free eBooks: http://store.kobobooks.com/Collection/free-ebooks
With Kobo’s reading app, you’re able to:
• Pick up right where you left off. We’ll sync your bookmarks, notes, and highlights, so you can keep reading across all your devices.
• Experience the rich, colorful environment of the world's best magazines.* Our exclusive Guided Reading feature lets you breeze through articles for an uninterrupted read. You can seamlessly navigate through the article all with a simple tap.
• Customize your reading experience. Enjoy crisp, clear text in the size and style you prefer; try Night Mode for easier nighttime reading; and lock the screen in portrait or landscape mode to read how you like.
• Enjoy first chapter previews for thousands of select books.
• Make your reading a social experience with Reading Life™. You can track how long it takes to read a book, earn fun and surprising awards, and much more.
• Add books to your Library from email, the web, or your Dropbox account. You can even read books from your local public library.
• Share ideas with Kobo Pulse™. Find out who in the Kobo Community is reading what you are and discuss what you've read with them.
• Post your activities to Facebook. See what your friends are reading and share quotes, notes, and book reviews to friends.
• Read in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, or Japanese.
* Magazines available in US, Canada, UK, Italy and France.
**For users upgrading and are not able to open their books, please uninstall and reinstall the app. Sorry for this inconvenience as we are working with Google to solve this problem that is affecting the Kobo app and other apps.
IMPORTANT: we specialize in bringing you new, rising authors, not mainstream, commercial bestsellers. Independent and self-published writers offer both entertaining fiction/romance for your enjoyment and non-fiction to help you find info from self-help to biz growth.
Grab 5 eBooks FREE every month or get unlimited downloads with a low-priced VIP membership through this handy App.
Search & Select from thousands of eBooks in 48 different categories. New titles constantly added.
Syncs seamlessly with your existing Free-eBooks.net account or easily create one.
Scribd gives you unlimited access to more than half a million e-books and 30,000 audiobooks, including New York Times bestsellers, Pulitzer Prize winners, and reader favorites across every genre, as well as the personalized tools to help you find the ones you’ll love, all for $8.99 a month. Available in nearly every country and 80 languages on mobile, tablet & web. Even better, your first month is on us, so you can try us out risk-free.
Ready to start reading? Try a month of Scribd for free - sign up in the app.
~ Features ~
• Unlimited access to more than half-a-million e-books.
• Unlimited access to more than 30,000 audiobooks.
• Personalized recommendations & thoughtful editors' picks recreate the feel of browsing a neighborhood bookstore.
• Build your library and organize your books just the way you like them.
• Sync between all your devices
• Millions of user-contributed documents, all easily searchable.
~ Praise for Scribd ~
"Movie lovers have Netflix, music lovers have Spotify -- and book lovers (whether they read literary fiction or best-selling potboilers) now have Scribd."
"[Scribd] is a place where you can browse and skim and read whatever strikes your fancy..."
"For less than the price of buying one new book a month (e- or otherwise), you can wander through more than 50,000 books."
Want to see what we’re up to?
Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/Scribd
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/scribd
Got questions? Check out our FAQs. http://www.scribd.com/faq
Bookstore Features –
+ Browse more than 50,000 free ebooks
+ Books arranged in most popular categories
+ List by top downloaded books, by top authors and by languages
+ Search the bookstore by book title, author last name, or enter any category
Book Reader Features -
+ Supports epub, fb2 and plain text file formats
+ Read epub books from your SD card
+ Resize text, adjust brightness, jump to any page
+ Bookmarks and Table of Contents
+ Read in Sepia and Day/Night mode
+ Curl Page animation
+ Volume key navigation
+ Read in two column view
Our top categories include -
Fiction books, Romance books, Fantasy books, Adventure books, Science fiction, Christmas books, Horror books, Short stories, Love stories, Religious books, Humor books, History books, Poems, Poetry, Travel books, Detective Books, and many many more !!!
Our most popular authors include -
Jane Austen, Agatha Christie, Dostoevsky, Charles Dickens, Oscar Wilde, Mark Twain, Lewis Carroll, Wodehouse, James Joyce, Aesop, Victor Hugo, HG Wells, Plato, Jack London, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Hardy, and others
Our most downloaded books include -
Aesop’s fables, Peter pan, Sherlock holmes, Moby dick, Alice in wonderland, Pride and Prejudice, Kama sutra, Dorian gray, Beowulf, Grimm’s fairy tales, Anna karenina, Don quixote, Hamlet, Macbeth, Pinocchio and thousands more
We offer books in many languages including -
Chinese books, German books, French books, Spanish books, Portuguese books, Russian books, Greek books, Japanese books, Polish books, Italian books, Dutch books
Upcoming version -
We will soon be including Goodreads reviews and ratings for all books
Each book's category and language will be displayed on book details page
We hope you like the application and share it with your friends! We love to hear from our users. In case of any feedback/issues with the app, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
★The leading eBook application for the Android platform
★25+ million users from over 200 countries
✔ Support EPUB, PDF formats as well as Adobe DRM encrypted eBooks.
✔ Support eBooks from public libraries.
✔ Fully-customizable reading experience: adjust font size, font type, font and background colors, margin, alignment, line spacing as well as brightness to best suit your preference. The Aldiko Book Reader also supports night-time reading.
✔ User-friendly interface: the Aldiko Book Reader supports both Android phones and tablets. You can create your own bookmarks, notes (for EPUB files only) and highlights (for EPUB files only) anywhere in the book, rapidly jump to a different section of the book through the table of content.
✔ Advanced library management system: import your own EPUB and PDF files into the app to read them on the go; organize your eBooks by tags and collections; create a home widget of your currently reading books to make resume reading easier and faster. Aldiko will also remember your reading position automatically, bring you back to where you left off.
✔ In-app shopping experience: browse huge catalogs of eBooks, including best-sellers, new releases and classics (lots of them are FREE)
✔ Other cool features not to miss: global-text search in a book, dictionary, add your own favorite catalogs and many more
Differences between the Aldiko Book Reader Premium and the Aldiko Book Reader Free are: the Aldiko Book Reader Premium has highlights (for EPUB files), notes (for EPUB files), book cover editing and home widget features, gets faster update and does not contain advertisements.
Aldiko Book Reader Premium works on Android phones and tablets with Android version 2.3 or above.
** Note **
The app requires a rooted device to work with Aldiko v2.2.0+. This is because Aldiko no longer allows other apps access to its database.
** Note **
If you have an issue with the app, please use the in-app "Report Issue" feature, so I can address it as quickly as possible.
** Before complaining about the sync frequency in the Pro version, please read the entry about it in the FAQ here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1253576 **
* Android 2.1+
* Aldiko 2.0.2+ (Premium or Free)
* Rooted device (Aldiko 2.2.0+)
* Dropbox account
* Synchronizes eBooks across devices (including addition of new books and deletion of old books)
* Synchronizes your position in each eBook across devices.
* Pro Version: Fully automatic sync.
* Pro Version: Faster sync check for changes on Dropbox.
* Pro Version: Trigger sync from an external application (like a Tasker/Locale plugin).
* Ability to store deleted books in a separate "TrashCan" folder on Dropbox in case you want to retrieve it at a later date.
* Ability to always sync to furthest read point (like the Kindle)
* User defined bookmarks are not synced across devices.
* Bug-Fix: Fix issue with acquiring root on devices with CyanogenMod 12 ROM.
* Bug-Fix: Fix issue with Dropbox login form.
* Updated app to fix issues on Android OS 5.0 (Lollipop)
* Bug-Fix: Fix connection issue with Dropbox servers.
* Bug-Fix: Fix sync issues on certain rooted Samsung devices with custom ROM's.
* Bug-Fix: (Pro Version) Fix sync not triggering when key guard was disabled on devices with Android OS 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or earlier.
* Bug-Fix: Fix compatibility issue with Android OS 4.4 (KitKat)
* Bug-Fix: Fix incompatibility issue on rooted MotoX and MotoG devices with Aldiko 2.2.0+.
* Bug-Fix: Fix occasional failure to detect the existence of Aldiko's database on rooted devices during the sync app's first run.
* Bug-Fix: Fix compatibility issue with databases created with Aldiko 3.0.2.
* Bug-Fix: Fix for occasional crashes reported when showing warning dialog boxes.
* Bug-Fix: Fix crash when trying to launch Aldiko from within the sync app due to corrupted Aldiko install.
* Support for Dropbox's two-factor authentication.
* Updated app to fix issues on Android OS 4.3 (JellyBean MR2)
* Bug-Fix: Updated fix for Dropbox login form issue. Ensure form doesn't "freeze" if wrong data is entered the first time.
* Add ACCESS_SUPERUSER permission. Root is required if device has Aldiko 2.2.0 or later versions installed.
* Bug-Fix: Fix issue with Dropbox login form on Gingerbread devices.
* Bug-Fix: Fix occasional one-time crash on startup when app was upgraded/installed.
* Bug-Fix: (Pro Version) Fix occasional crash on service restart.
* Bug-Fix: Fix issue with Dropbox login form on some devices.
* Add support for Aldiko 2.2.3.
* Add instructions for downgrading to Aldiko 2.1.0 if device cannot be rooted.
* Bug-Fix: Fix occasional crash when the initial message dialog was dismissed.
* Bug-Fix: Fix occasional crash when Dropbox login form was shown.
Complete change history available at http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1253576
UB Reader provides a comfortable reading experience for Android smartphones and tablets, allowing you to read EPUB and PDF files - DRM-protected and otherwise. An integrated file browser allows you to quickly add any eBook stored on your device or over email.
SIMPLE YET POWERFUL READING FEATURES:
• Easy and fast navigation - page flipping with animations, scroll slider to help you get to desired page easily.
• Customizable reading experience - font size and type customization, multiple view modes for easier day or night reading, brightness adjustment, and page orientation settings.
• Useful text search features.
• Bookmark pages for quick reference later.
• Open EPUB / PDF files from external file browsers.
• Localized in 12 languages - French, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, and Swedish.
ROBUST EBOOK MANAGEMENT:
• Bookcase view lets you add new shelves, select multiple books, view by list or grid, and search through your collection.
• Integrated file browser - quickly browse and import your own EPUB and PDF files from the memory card on your device, and also import entire folders of ebooks.
• Books can be received as email attachments and imported to UB Reader from the Preview option of the email client.
• Sort books by title, author, or time of use.
PURCHASE A UB READER FULL VERSION KEY FOR EVEN MORE FEATURES:
• Ad free.
• Text-to-Speech support.
• Lock specific books in your library.
• Create direct shortcuts to books on your homescreen.
If you are looking for a good PDF or EPUB reader, stop here, you have found it. EBook Reader is a highly customizable document viewer. It's optimized for Android devices.
EBook Reader supports the following ebook and document formats:
DjVU, PDF, XPS (OpenXPS), FictionBook (fb2 and fb2.zip), Comics Book formats (cbr and cbz), plus - starting with version 2.0 - EPUB and RTF.
- Bookshelf view
- Recent Books
- Book search results
- File Browser,File navigation
- Search text in book
- Night Mode
- Auto fit your page view
- Links History, back to page
- Search all books (PDF, DjVu) on device
- Scroll pages by finger tap on screen
- Full screen mode
- Light theme and black theme
- Set screen orientation: Portrait, Landscape, Automatic
- Bookmarks on page
- Cut white document borders
- Fixate pages by width, page will not move from right to left
- Book and Page Thumbnails
- Configurable search directories
EBook Reader allows you to customize the way you read on a per book basis: each document's layout can be tailored to give you the best reading experience and all settings will be remembered the next time you will open it.
Whatever your document, be it a two-faced xerox, a book with wide asymmetric margins or a multi-column article, EBook Reader provides you with features to split pages, automatically or manually crop margins and instantly zoom to a column's content.
EBook Reader uses MIME types to handle different file types. Unfortunately, Android's and many other file managers might not support all MIME types. When this happens, you will not be able to open said files directly from the file manager. Some file managers allow you to add new MIME types and associate them with the corresponding file extensions. Refer to your file manager manual to get further instructions on how to do that.
This app is base on the Old versions (up to 1.6.x) EbookDroid code, and licensed under the under the GPLv3+.
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
Source Code: https://github.com/FunPanda08/EBook-Reader-for-android
The Azpen eReader doesn't just put pages on a screen, it offers new possibilities.
In the Azpen eReader
a textbook becomes a classroom…
a cookbook becomes a kitchen…
and a fairytale, a place where dreams really do come true.
Because the Azpen eReader is so much more than words.
We are an experience.
Bringing books to life is about more than just recreating the words on the page. That’s why we developed the Azpen eReader.
The Azpen eReader is smart enough to know that books are more than just words: there’s style, presentation, and a world of color. And smart enough to know all of that enhances your reading experience. That’s what you love about books. So books in the Azpen eReader have the same layout, fonts, and full-color images that you enjoy in the print version of your favorite titles. Finally there’s an eBook reader that brings not only novels to life, but cookbooks, travel guides, how-to manuals, textbooks, and children’s books to life in vibrant color.
But the Azpen eReader should do more: they should leverage everything that the device you’re reading on is capable of. The Azpen eReader does just that, with many books having read aloud by a text-to-speech voice (purchase required) or by an audiobook track, with words highlighted as they are spoken. You can look up words you might not be familiar with or get more information on a topic by searching Google, Wikipedia, and more without ever leaving your book. And the Azpen eReader has a virtual library that you can view from anywhere, so you can access and read your books on any of your devices.
Try a whole new eBook experience with the Azpen eReader, where books are more than words.
• The Azpen eReader features a vast bookstore, including the best Children's books, popular new releases and New York Times Best Sellers
• Displays books in full color, with fonts, pictures, and layout as the publisher intended.
• Sync up to five devices so your books can go wherever you go.
• Access all of your content, and download it to your device from anywhere you have an internet connection.
• Multiple reading views, including fixed layout view, single page, dual page, and flowed view.
• Have the Azpen eReader read to you, highlighting each word as it does.**
** for audiobooks, or rights-enabled books when TTS voice is purchased.
***Customizations by Android device manufacturers cause certain devices, mainly phones, to render EPUBs incorrectly causing undesirable behavior in text selection, page navigation, and text-to-speech. An error message will appear briefly in the Reading View for devices that fall in this category. Thank you for your understanding.***
***At this time, we do not support 3rd party DRM protected content.***
UNLOCK KEY (License) for the Aldiko Sync application to enable extra features.
This app unlocks the "Pro" features of the Aldiko Sync application. You must have the latest version of the Aldiko Sync (free) application installed on your device.
This app will NOT show in your app drawer and CANNOT be started. IT ONLY NEEDS TO BE INSTALLED ON THE DEVICE TO UNLOCK EXTRA FEATURES.
To verify correct installation, open Aldiko Sync after installation of this app has completed and the title should read "Aldiko Sync Pro".
** Before complaining about the sync frequency in the Pro version, please read the entry about it in the FAQ here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1253576 **
- An eBook Reader app (We recommend Aldiko Book Reader) or Google Play Books to read .epub files.
*Ability to download .epub files into your mobile.
*Copy text to clipboard
*Zoom In and Out Controls
*Ability to play Audio Book with your Built-In music player
Over 38,000+ Free Classic eBooks to be downloaded into your Android Devices and Google Play Books.
If you can't start the app from your app menu, try restarting your phone. This is a known problem with Market updates on some Andriod phones.
If you have any problems with the app, contact us at email@example.com we'll be happy to help!
*All available eBooks in this App belongs to Project Gutenberg. We have no formal affiliation nor represent Project Gutenberg.
Reading is our essential part of everyday life . This application can fully satisfy your needs , come to download it, will not let you down.
*** Features ***
- Support for most popular e-book format
For example : EPUB, RTF, FB2, HTML, plain text
- Support for direct reading from zip file
- Convenient to manage the local library
According to the book's title, author, series, etc. and to organize the user's local library
- Includes a browser/downloader for network ebook catalogs/stores
Direct access to the major online e-book library, a number of popular English, French, Russian, Chinese and Polish libraries are included, and free download e-books.
- Convenient electronic bookmarks
You can quickly add a variety of different colors bookmarks, beautiful and convenient
- Day / Night different reading modes
By setting background and font colors to protect your glasses
- The powerful book search function
- Flip action can be set
You can click on the screen, or slide the screen to turn the page, you can also use the volume keys to turn pages
- You can choose a variety of flip effect
Support curl animation (analog Book flip effect), slide animation, shift animation, and you can set the speed of the page
- Support for text translation feature
Integration with popular dictionaries, such ColorDict, SlovoEd, Fora, etc. If you installed the dictionary can translate selected text
- You can set the screen orientation
Facilitate the reading habits of different screen orientation
- You can use an external TrueType / OpenType fonts
- Quick navigation to read the page
You can flip to any page you want to see
- Sharing books
You can share books to your friends via Gmail, FaceBook, QQ, micro letters, Bluetooth
- Support for up to 29 kinds of languages
There are many features require you discover in the course .
This app is base on FBReader code, and licensed under the GNU General Public License.
FBReader code: http://www.fbreader.org/FBReaderJ
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
□ Read FREE books. Choose from over 1 million free ebooks.
□ Provide a feature similar to "Send to Kindle" or "Read it later".
√ Various file format : EPUB, PDF, TXT
√ Optimized screen for book reading
√ Perfect PDF rendering
√ PDF annotation
- Hand writing
√ PDF annotation manipulation
√ Free books from various online libraries.
√ Realistic book library UI
√ Importing books from your device
√ TTS (Text to speech)
√ Bookmarks and highlights management
√ Push to Bookbox : Web pages can be pushed to Bookbox and you can read it as e-book
√ Embedded fonts and system fonts
√ Search the text of the book
√ Search the library
√ Page numbers
√ Page flipping animation by tapping/swiping/volume
√ Dictionary : ColorDict
√ System fonts support
√ Page margins and line spacing
√ Perfect PDF rendering
√ PDF page flipping : horizontal, vertical
√ Page navigation by volume key
√ Day/Night mode
□ Chrome extension for "Push to Bookbox" is released!
Install from http://goo.gl/ZFQf0J and read any web article on your phone/tablet.
□ Free without limitation.
Download thousands of free and paid ebooks, highlight excerpts, take notes in your books and contracts, organize your books, add your favorite catalogs in your "Bookstores" area and much more!
This ebook reader has many possibilities:
- an integrated reading tool that will surprise you with its smoothness and functional richness
- an advanced library to organize and index your ebooks
- a huge selection of bookstores can be set: one click access to thousands of books
- possibility to sync your library across all your devices and to share ebooks / notes through the paid service Mantano Cloud
• Support of the most common ebook formats (EPUB2, PDF)
• Support of Adobe DRM, allowing to read ebooks protected against hacking
• Integrated OPDS browser, with the option to add your own URL addresses to customize your bookstore area
• Compatible with Mantano Cloud service
• Customize the display of EPUB books thanks to predefined themes.
• Advanced support of PDF books: Fast vertical and horizontal scroll, Pan & Zoom, optimized display speed
• Search function in the book content
• Many ways to annotate your ebook: highlighting, adding text notes to a page or to an highlight
• Pinable navigation panel for a quick access to the table of content, bookmarks, highlights and notes
• Night mode
Organizing your library
• Index your books by tags and rating
• Group your books into your personal collections
• Book filtering functions by tags, collections, authors...
• Several display modes: detailed list and thumbnails
More features with Mantano Cloud (requiring a separate paid subscription on http://cloud.mantano.com):
• Sync your library between your devices: Switch between your phone and tablet and always find your books, annotations, notes, reading positions, collections, tags, ratings, bookmarks, discussions, contacts along with you, in their most recent state.
• Shared reading : Transform your books and documents into digital reading circles by sharing annotations and learn from each others' experience. Share your ebooks with your friends, learn from their notes, discuss with them.
More detailed description with editions comparison available here: http://store.mantano.com/reader/editions_comparison.htm
Other ebook reader apps:
- Supporting Adobe DRM: Aldiko, Kobo, Bluefire
- Not Supporting Adobe DRM: Moon + Reader, RepliGo, Laputa, Cool Reader, ezPDF, Adobe Reader, FBReader.
Tags: book, ebook, book reader, ebook reader, epub reader, pdf reader, ebook speech, dictionary, lexicon, library, bookstore, opds, tts, epub, pdf, ebook annotate.