View .mpp files created in any Microsoft Project edition including Microsoft Project 2016. You can open and manage your Microsoft Project files(.mpp) and track the status of your projects with ease.
Take control of your project, stay up-to-date with the latest project updates!
- View Gantt chart, Task sheet and Resource sheet
- Similar user interface to Microsoft Project
- Works with .mpp files - native Microsoft Project file format
- Supports Sorting & Filtering
- Supports Zoom In/Zoom Out
- Choose different time periods to present the project plan in days, weeks, months or quarters according to your preferences
- Optimized for medium project plans (up to 3 MB file or 3000 project tasks)
- You can access your project plans from Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013
**The free version is with predefined test .mpp files. To open and view your project plans (.mpp files), select one on the subscription options available. **