PVMobile is the ultimate companion for use with the Seaward PV200/210 solar installation tester.
It enables full colour and detailed I-V curves to be viewed and analysed in the field and allows PDF’s to be exported and sent back to the office for further examination.
Detailed and colour I-V and power curves, can be viewed instantly once data is transferred to the PVMobile Android App using wireless NFC connectivity. PVMobile displays measured I-V and power curves for visual analysis of the curve shape, enabling common problems such as shading, defective cells or poor electrical connections to be identified.
Simply touch an NFC-enabled Android device running PVMobile to your PV200/210 and detailed I-V characteristic measurements are transferred, allowing the I-V and power curve to be viewed in full colour detail. The App also enables I-V curve correction for standard test conditions (STC 1000 W/m2, 25°C) using irradiance and temperature data from the Survey 200R to allow comparison with the manufacturer’s curve data. The App includes a comprehensive database of manufacturers' PV module data.
In addition, a PDF can be exported from the PVMobile app and sent from the field to the office for further analysis if required.
With the PVMobile Android App you can:
- View I-V and power curves in full colour and high definition detail
- Pinch and zoom to observe deviations from a normal curve, and to see Mpp region in more detail
- Select points on the curve to read actual voltage and current.
- Transfer data back to the office from a remote location.
- View I-V curves and measurement data clearly, even in direct sunlight.
- Avoid the need to take a laptop on-site
- Transfer measurement data to the PVMobile App instantly by touching your mobile device against the NFC chip in the PV200/210
For more information about the PV200 please visit:
United States & Canada: http://www.seaward-groupusa.com/PV210
Rest of World: http://www.seaward.co.uk/PV200