Awesome! It has everything that I want in a reader, especially its capability of offline reading. This app has improved a lot and love its new design!
Best offline RSS reader I've used a lot of RSS reader but so far this one is the best, offline support & no ads. In-app purchase is totally optional.
Good but Crashing allot lately
Love it, one question Great reader. But now do you sort the articles to see the oldest first?
Works like charm now. Great app
Almost perfect, but one bug is a major PITA This app has a beautiful UI and is the cleanest, most enjoyable reader I have found. However, there is a major annoyance - there is a bug that keeps the entire article, including all pics, from syncing on the first try. It seems to be a problem involving not using the chosen mobilizer on initial sync. E.g., if you have Readability selected as the default for a feed, when first synced each article will say "prepared by FeedMe" in the footer. Manually reloading it with Readability will fix the problems.
- New option to disable pull to refresh in article list page.(settings - control - pull to refresh)
- New option to open image in third party image browser.(settings - interface - image browser)
- New option to save image when long press on image in article page.
- Improve sync issue for Android 6.0 Doze feature.
- Other bugfixes and improvements.
- Add local RSS feature, but not ready related plug-ins.