Check out ROM Toolbox which has included this app and added many more features.
For fast and friendly support please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to help answer your questions and troubleshoot with you.
☆Two file manager panels
☆ Batch copy/paste, zip, tar, delete, move any file or folder
☆ Explore apk, rar, zip & jar files
☆ Change file permissions and ownership
☆ View and edit any file
☆ sqlite explorer
☆ Move, copy, rename, and delete files.
☆ Create and delete directories (folders).
☆ Send files by email.
☆ Add new files & folders in any directory
☆ Install zips using clockwork recovery
☆ Execute script files
☆ Show list of files with thumbnails for images.
☆ Bookmark any folder
☆ Open files and folders with other apps
☆ Change the theme (double tap home button)
☆ Sort by name, size & date
☆ Extract single files from zip/apks/jars
☆ Search for files or folders
Press-hold: copy, cut, paste, delete, compression, extract, share, Add Bookmark/switch view modes (table/tile mode), view attribute;
Create new folder, search file, Multi-choice files and other batch operations in menu.;
Press-hold apps to unload, shortcut to desktop, view attribute; and view Statistics, search apps in menu;
Bookmark: you can view memory condition of your device, my picture, and you can also add your frequently used files to bookmark.
● Dual-pane tree view
● Root, FTP, SMB, Sqlite, Picasa, Zip, Rar, 7zip explorer
● Cloud storage access: Google Drive™, Dropbox, Box.net, Mega.co.nz ***, SkyDrive, Webdav, Yandex.disk, Ubuntu One, SugarSync, Dump Truck, Copy.com
● SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and SSH Shell - http://bit.ly/xp-ssh ***
● Application manager
● WiFi file sharing *** - http://bit.ly/xp-wifi
● Manage files from a PC web browser *** - http://bit.ly/xp-web
● Favorite folders
● Built-in viewers for images, video, audio, text
● Hex viewer
● Fast Image viewer with zoom and slide to previous/next images
● Thumbnails for images and video as well as for various file types (depending on associated application)
● Multi-selection - always available, yet not disturbing
● View APK files as ZIP
● Share - send files by Bluetooth, email, or whatever the device supports, from any location
● Configurable buttons and key shortcuts
● Seamless work with Zip (as if it was normal folder)
*** marked features are paid - they require donation
X-plore allows you to see inside of your Android device. And also outside.
This is a dual-pane explorer, there are two folders shown at same time, and common operation such as copying files are done from one pane to another.
And X-plore shows folder hierarchy in a tree view for clear orientation and fast switching to other location.
You may explore internals of the device, and if you're power user and have your device rooted, you can make changes to system data - backup files, remove unwanted applications, etc.
If you're standard user, you may choose to hide internal memory from view and be sure not to mess with system.
You can comfortably see contents of mass memories on your device, or possibly attached USB memory stick.
Simple app manager allows to see, run, copy, share, uninstall and further explore installed applications.
WiFi file sharing
Access files on your Android device from other Android devices over WiFi.
Access from a PC web browser
Manage files on your Android device from your PC.
Access to FTP and FTPS (secure FTP) servers is supported.
Multiple servers may be configured.
X-plore can display shared folders on other computers in LAN (local area network).
The system allows access to shared folders on computers connected to LAN, or even remote server if it supports SMB protocol.
X-plore can access various web storage "Cloud" servers, and access their files.
You need to have account in supported web service, then you can access your files stored online through X-plore.
Supported is also SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and Terminal shell emulator.
Main operations are related to managing files and folders - viewing, copying, moving, deleting, compressing to Zip, extracting, renaming, sharing, and more.
X-plore can list images in Picasa albums, download them, create albums, upload and delete photos, edit captions.
SQLite database viewer
X-plore can show SQLite database files (those with .db extension) as expandable list of tables, each table containing list of rows and columns with database entries.
Main interaction is done by touch screen, clicking on folders or files to open files, or long-click to open context menu which contains options which can be done on particular clicked item, or multiple selected items.
Multi-selection allows to do operation on more files at once. Files can be selected by clicking check box. It is also possible to select all files in a folder, or clear selection, by clicking parent folder's check box.
Opening file may mean to use one of built-in viewer for most popular file types: images, audio, video and text.
Or you may configure X-plore to use system application for opening files, in which case system-predefined application that can open particular file is launched.
Archives (currently supported are Zip, Rar and 7zip) are displayed as other folders.
Additional interaction is possible by button bar, which is between two panes, and is fully configurable.
- Browse files and folders (Browsing root and hidden systems files available on rooted devices under su privileges)
- Standard file and folder operations: cut, copy, paste, rename, delete, make new folder.
- Zip and unzip files
- Decompress gzip and rar files
- Search for files and folders
- Simple and intuitive GUI designed for ICS
Tags: file, folder, directory, search files, manage files, browse files, explore files, zip, unzip, rar, root explorer.
- Copy, Move whole subdirs
- Drag & Drop (long press on file icon, move icon)
- Inplace rename, create directories
- Delete (no recycle bin)
- Zip and unzip, unrar
- Properties dialog, change permissions
- Built-in text editor
- Search function (also for text)
- Select/unselect groups of files
- Select by tapping on file icons
- Select range: Long tap+release on icon
- List of installed Apps (built-in plugin)
- FTP and SFTP client (plugin)
- WebDAV (Web folders) (plugin)
- LAN access (plugin)
- Plugins for cloud services: Google Drive, Microsoft Live, Dropbox
- Root support for the main functions (optional)
- Send files via Bluetooth (OBEX)
- Thumbnails for pictures
- Two panels side by side, or virtual two panel mode
- Directory history
- Media player which can stream directly from LAN, WebDAV and cloud plugins
- Configurable button bar for changing directories, internal commands, launching apps, and sending shell commands
- Simple help function in English, German, Russian, Ukrainian and Czech
- Optimizations for visually impaired, like text for icons
- Supported languages of the main program: English, German, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
- Public translation via http://crowdin.net/project/total-commander
About the new permission "SuperUser":
This permission is now requested to make Total Commander work better on rooted devices. It tells the SuperUser app that Total Commander suports root functions. It has no effect if your device is not rooted. Root functions allow Total Commander to write to system folders like /system or /data. You will be warned before anything is written if the partition is write protected.
You can find some more information here:
1. Browse files on SD card (support hidden files display).
2. Cut, copy, paste or create new folders to organize your files.
3. Sort files by name, size, date and type.
4. Fast files sharing via Bluetooth.
5. Cool apps recommendation to help you meet with more amazing apps.
users: If you have problems updating, please read the section "NOTICE" below!
File Manager allows you to browse your SD card, create directories, rename, copy, move, and delete files. It also acts as an extension to other applications to display "Open" and "Save" dialogs.
NOTICE TO CYANOGENMOD USERS or derived ROMs: If you see this error "package file was not signed correctly", then you are using a custom build of CyanogenMod or similar that ships a version of OI File Manager with wrong signature. Please write to CyanogenMod to fix this issue. To delete the wrong version do the following:
Alternatively, you can also uninstall with Titanium Backup, reboot, then install the update.
- add tool box:"task manager" "app uninstaller" "wallpaper slideshow"
- bug fixes
- fix bug that prevented sending attachments through menu "Send"
- new menu item for multiselect: copy, move or delete multiple files at once.
- case insensitive sort order (issue 334).
- handle projections in the provider (issue 324).
- drop "mimetype" from provider path.
- delete files and folders in background (issue 294).
- new application icon for Android 2.0 or higher.
- exclude/include directories from media scan (activate this feature in advanced settings).
- allow app installation on external storage (requires Android 2.2 or higher)
- fix browser file upload (issue 288)
- support Android 2.3.
- translations into various languages.
- bug fixes (issue 308, 318).
We understood that with potentially thousands of files on your mobile device, it is often hard to find the one that you are looking for. Whether you have downloaded a file from the internet or from your computer - you can find it quickly with Fast File Manager for your Android device.
Fast File Manager is a modern and fresh way to index and to find all files within your Android device. The minimalistic UI lets you get to what you want, when you want. With our latest application, you are able to browse and manage all of your files on both internal storage and expandable storage like Micro SD cards. The innovative file manager allows you to open any supported file types, for immediate viewing, wherever you are.
“Fast File Manager is lightweight and extremely minimalistic - it’s just you and your files”
With the Fast File Manager you can create, delete, attach, zip, rename and move single or multiple files at any one time. It’s simplicity - and it’s right at your fingertips. Open and rename folders on the fly - cut and paste folders to alternate locations on your mobile device. We have crammed advanced features in a neat and clean package. If you see an image file that you would like to view, simply tap it to open the preview window.
Another useful function of the Fast File Manager app is the ability to unzip .zip files straight from the application. Download a zipped file on your phone? It’s no problem to unzip with Fast File Manager. You are also able to install .apk files directly to your Android device. App installation has never been easier.
Once you have found a specific files, you are able to upload to Dropbox or to send files by email using the client, Gmail. Or, if you cannot find the file you are looking for at a glance - simply index your device by searching for a file with our added search function! It’s the search engine for your device.
Download Fast File Manager today and experience the elegant, beautiful and fresh way to manage your files.
- Browse and manage files on your Android device internal memory and on SD card
- Create, delete, attach, zip, rename, move, cut and copy folders (directories) and files - single or multiply
- View and edit files and folders
- Preview thumbnails for image files
- unzip .zip files directly in the app
- Install .apk files directly from the app
- Send files via Gmail or upload them directly to Dropbox
- Search for files or folders
Copy and move files from one panel to another. This method of operating is far more convenient than what is offered by some other file managers, in which you would have to copy/cut items and then navigate to various different folders to paste them - back and forth, again and again.
Open files and folders by simply tapping on the left and select single or multiple items by tapping on the right side, where the size/date info is situated.
Besides the basic file manager functions you would expect, Ghost Commander lets you transfer files both to and from FTP and SFTP servers and Windows network shares (SMB plugin required), Google Drive, BOX cloud storage, plus it can create/extract ZIP archives and view inside them before they're extracted.
For advanced users, this file manager also fully supports root (superuser) mode, which is essential to work with critical system files on a rooted phone, change file permission attributes/owners (chmod/chown) and even execute your own shell commands (busybox required).
This file manager is very customizable and comes with a lot of useful options in settings which allow you to adjust its appearance and behavior to your personal tastes and habits.
Ghost Commander's features include, but are not limited to:
* root / superuser (su) mode: remount partitions and make changes to critical system files
* change file owner and permissions (in root mode only)
* ZIP archive support: create and extract ZIP files, plus view inside without extracting
* built-in FTP client: upload to/download from your own site or a public one
* multiselect (by tapping, or select all/wildcards via 'Menu > List > Select all')
* favorite folders and locations
* calculation of file and folder size and MD5 sum
* sorting by name, extension, size or date
* file and folder wildcards search
* text editor (built-in or external)
* built-in text and picture viewers
* open files with the default handler, or manually chosen
* sends files via email, bluetooth and so on
* personalization options: colors, font size, interface language, custom toolbar, etc
* fully manage files on your SD card and internal memory (if your device is rooted)
* all the standard features you expect: open/create/copy/move and delete files and folders
* Windows network support via an optional SMB plugin
* Streaming audio/video from a remote location to an external player (VPlayer is recommended)
* Access to the Google Drive and BOX cloud storage
Requested permissions explanation:
INTERNET - to make FTP and other network plugins be able to connect to an internet hosts.
No connection is established without your command to do so.
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - to not to let the WiFi down during a file transfer.
WAKE_LOCK - to not to let the phone go to a deep sleep during a file transfer.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to let the file manager copy files to the sdcard.
VIBRATE - to let the phone vibrate when a long file operation is done.
INSTALL_SHORTCUT - to create shortcut icons to the desktop.
MOUNT_UNMOUNT_FILESYSTEMS - to do so when you have asked that.
ACCESS_SUPERUSER - to let the root: mode of the file manager functioning properly. Not used for any other purposes.
USE_CREDENTIALS - only to let the Google Drive plugin access to the Google based services.
And, of course, If you like this application, make a donation (from the app menu).
Keywords: SD card, root, file manager, fileman, manage files, explorer, root explorer, Total Commander, Midnight Commander, Norton Commander, FAR manager, dual panel, FTP client, SFTP client, SMB, ZIP, BOX
Video made by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
1. Browse files by categories for those popular type(picture, music, video, document, installed applications and so on)
2. browse files by directory
3. Support all basic operations for file/folder
4. Support to mark a file/folder as favorite
5. Smart search based on current category or current path
6. Support multiple storage cards
You can also browse the SD card folder directory, manage your android files through your computer after using wifi connection. you can find all these magic function in this app.
* Classify to display Music, video, pictures, documents, zip files, android app install files. Now you can easily find all the same type documents in one file list;
* Easy to delete, move, copy, paste and share files;
* Browse your phone SD card folder directory;
* After create Wifi connection, you can use the wireless management. Through your computer to complete file operations, such as delete, copy, move, upload and so on;
* Add current file folder to the favorite list
* Easy to share your files through the third part app. File Manager has Integrated all types of cloud storage service, send and share your files is no longer difficulty now.
This app is based on FileExplorer code, and licensed under the GNU General Public License.
FileExplorer code: https://github.com/MiCode/FileExplorer
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
You can also browse the folders SD card directory , use remote access to files on your phone with a computer via Wi-Fi connection. All these features are available in one application.
* Access by category of music, videos, photos , documents, mail files, applications. Now you can easily find the same documents in the same list of files;
* Easy to delete, move , copy, paste and file sharing ;
* Browse the directory SD- card ;
* After creating a Wi-Fi connection , you can use wireless access to the files on your phone via PC . Through the computer , you can delete, copy , move, or upload new files ;
* Add files to your bookmarks for quick access when needed;
* Easily share files.
* Cut, copy and paste progress dialog.
* Compress and decompress (extract) support (ZIP)
* Thumbnail for photo and pictures files
* Root Explorer for rooted devices
* Support file shortcut on Favorites for easily access
* Sort by name, size or last modified
* Send and share files
* Open any file
* Play media files with your favorite apps
* Support many languages: English, French, Spanish, etc.
* The best (optimized) resolution and theme for each system version: Jelly Bean, Ice Cream Sandwich, Gingerbread, Froyo, Eclair
This version is FREE, but you can buy the paid version SD File Manager PRO that is a Ad-free version.
Tags: sd file manager pro file browser astro file explorer es card wireless gallery folder file expert LAN SMB
*Thumbnail previews for image files
*View file Properties(File details)
*Share & Send
*Create shortcut on home
*SD Card Usage
*Easy to use, simple
KW: file manager file explorer file browser sdcard manager root explorer astro ES
*Easy browse the phone's music, video, pictures, zip files, documents and android application files(APK) and so on;
*browse your phone SD card folder directory, easily to copy, move, delete and share files;
*Add current file folder to the favorite list;
*Root Explorer for rooted devices;
*Manage File(Folder) copy, delete, rename;
*You can also browse the SD card folder directory, manage your android files through your computer after using wifi connection.
file manager; file explorer; file browser; wireless management; sd card files; search files, zip file, rar file, music file, video file, document manage
More from developer
- No AD.
- Offline Reading with pictures and full text.
- Simple UI.
- Custom feeds you want to sync
- Support star & tag
- Support one key save to Pocket (Read it later), Instapaper, Readability, Evernote.
- Support swipe left and right in article list page.
- Offline reading(with pictures and full text)
- Automatic synchronization
- Instant state sync
- Read-friendly UI(uniform font, color, format of page)
- Built-in Picture Viewer
- Themes: light, dark and night
- Unread count widget.
- Volume buttons navigation
- Send to Email, SMS and social services through installed apps
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS:
Q:How to see one feed only, not whole category?
A:Click arrow icon, it will show all feeds.
Internationalization is a difficult thing for a single developer. If you like this app and want a localized it, more convenient to use, please contact me. Mail : email@example.com